The real mass contained in Planck constant

Planck mass

Study matter and its motion through spacetime...

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: The real mass contained in Planck constant

#21  Postby Spearthrower » Jan 04, 2020 4:00 am

demarmat wrote:Give me a simple and clear definition of direction that every observer in the universe will understand and will know what direction you talking about: up. down, right or left. Does electron, proton or atom knows where up or down is?! Nobody knows what really direction is! Before you post another mindless text use my mass in Heisenberg's uncertainty principals. Also, google for De Broglie's rest mass of light. It's good to know, but it's much better to understand. By the way, Wikipedia is not the best place to get knowledge.

Over yourself get.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#22  Postby demarmat » Jan 14, 2020 9:43 am

WOW! WOW! WOW! How did you get it! Do you claim you are 66 years old? Your brain must be horribly underdeveloped! Therefore I am guessing you are under 16. nd/t = d/t/n is THE EQUATION! n = t or n = d. Do I have to continue and explain it to you like to my 5 years old grandson? Maybe your teacher has a degree in math and maybe he graduates from university, but you certainly will never graduate. You are just a dumb parasitic troll.
To THE MODERATOR: How did you let this parasitic troll to be a part of this forum and post over 27000 times? This kind of members are drastically lowering the quality of this forum!
As far I know and most of the physicists, there are two uncertainties Delta p and Delta x which follows into one principle! If you don't understand Heisenberg's uncertainty principle which is fairly simple, how you can understand Schrodinger's equations? Oh no, you don't understand at all, you just copy and paste from Wikipedia! ( right-click on your equation).
Once again. You are just a dumb parasitic troll.
To THE MODERATOR: How did you let this parasitic troll to be a part of this forum and post 238548775 times? This kind of members are drastically lowering the quality of this forum!
demarmat
Banned Spammer

United States (us)
Print view this post

#23  Postby Evolving » Jan 14, 2020 10:29 am

lol

Hermit, consider yourself told.
How extremely stupid not to have thought of that - T.H. Huxley
Evolving

Name: Serafina Pekkala
Female

Luxembourg (lu)
Print view this post

#24  Postby Spearthrower » Jan 14, 2020 11:13 am

demarmat wrote:WOW! WOW! WOW! How did you get it! Do you claim you are 66 years old? Your brain must be horribly underdeveloped! Therefore I am guessing you are under 16. nd/t = d/t/n is THE EQUATION! n = t or n = d. Do I have to continue and explain it to you like to my 5 years old grandson? Maybe your teacher has a degree in math and maybe he graduates from university, but you certainly will never graduate. You are just a dumb parasitic troll.
To THE MODERATOR: How did you let this parasitic troll to be a part of this forum and post over 27000 times? This kind of members are drastically lowering the quality of this forum!

[quote="demarmat";p="2727542"As far I know and most of the physicists, there are two uncertainties Delta p and Delta x which follows into one principle! If you don't understand Heisenberg's uncertainty principle which is fairly simple, how you can understand Schrodinger's equations? Oh no, you don't understand at all, you just copy and paste from Wikipedia! ( right-click on your equation).
To THE MODERATOR: How did you let this parasitic troll to be a part of this forum and post 238548775 times? This kind of members are drastically lowering the quality of this forum!

Well, that is beautifully ironic: you spend effort, time and words being abusive to people, then have the fucking stones to whine at a moderator to help effect your absurdly overblown sense of superiority.

You have no say on the quality of this forum only an effect via your posting behavior, and that effect is clearly childish and negative.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#25  Postby BlackBart » Jan 14, 2020 12:55 pm

Belated congratulations to Hermit on his 238th million post.
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Name: rotten bart
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#26  Postby Spearthrower » Jan 14, 2020 1:32 pm

From 27000 to 238548775 posts in 8 minutes too - perhaps this was the error demarmat found in acceleration?

However, given Hermit's post count is only 2700, I fear we may have discovered a slight but highly explanatory issue with demarmat's grasp math.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#27  Postby Hermit » Jan 14, 2020 1:50 pm

Spearthrower wrote:...we may have discovered a slight but highly explanatory issue with demarmat's grasp math.

Well, demarmat displayed his innumeracy in spectacular fashion in the first post he submitted in this forum, wherein he labelled the expression "nd/t = d/t/n" an equation. Last time I looked, the expression on one side of an equal sign must ultimately resolve to the same value as the expression on the the other side in order to call the lot an equation. It's a requirement "nd/t = d/t/n" does not meet.
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera

God created the universe
God just exists
Hermit

Name: Cantankerous grump
Male

Print view this post

#28  Postby Blip » Jan 14, 2020 2:07 pm

!
GENERAL MODNOTE
demarmat, describing another member as a 'dumb parasitic troll', and suggesting his brain 'must be horribly underdeveloped', as you have done here, contravenes the Forum Users’ Agreement, specifically section 1.2c, which concerns personal attack.

If you wish to remain a member of this forum, I suggest you study that agreement carefully and post accordingly.

Meanwhile, I have removed your two duplicate posts.
Evolving wrote:Blip, intrepid pilot of light aircraft and wrangler with alligators.
Blip

Female

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#29  Postby Fallible » Jan 14, 2020 3:28 pm

demarmat wrote:WOW! WOW! WOW! How did you get it! Do you claim you are 66 years old? Your brain must be horribly underdeveloped! Therefore I am guessing you are under 16. nd/t = d/t/n is THE EQUATION! n = t or n = d. Do I have to continue and explain it to you like to my 5 years old grandson? Maybe your teacher has a degree in math and maybe he graduates from university, but you certainly will never graduate. You are just a dumb parasitic troll.
As far I know and most of the physicists, there are two uncertainties Delta p and Delta x which follows into one principle! If you don't understand Heisenberg's uncertainty principle which is fairly simple, how you can understand Schrodinger's equations? Oh no, you don't understand at all, you just copy and paste from Wikipedia! ( right-click on your equation).

Oooo, ‘ark at “er!
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
Fallible
RS Donator

Name: Alice Pooper
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#30  Postby campermon » Jan 14, 2020 6:46 pm

demarmat wrote:
As far I know and most of the physicists, there are two uncertainties...

One of them being your tenure at this forum. :thumbup: :lol:

Beer anyone?

:beercheers:
Scarlett and Ironclad wrote:Campermon,...a middle aged, middle class, Guardian reading, dad of four, knackered hippy, woolly jumper wearing wino and science teacher.
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#31  Postby BlackBart » Jan 14, 2020 6:52 pm

campermon wrote:
demarmat wrote:
As far I know and most of the physicists, there are two uncertainties...

One of them being your tenure at this forum. :thumbup: :lol:

Beer anyone?

:beercheers:

BlackBart's certainty principle: I'll certainly have a beer!
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Name: rotten bart
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#32  Postby campermon » Jan 14, 2020 6:57 pm

:beer:
Scarlett and Ironclad wrote:Campermon,...a middle aged, middle class, Guardian reading, dad of four, knackered hippy, woolly jumper wearing wino and science teacher.
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#33  Postby Ironclad » Jan 14, 2020 11:58 pm

How have you managed under 3K posts, H? You've been here for years posting up. :ask:
Glitch it must be.
For Van Youngman - see you amongst the stardust, old buddy

"If there was no such thing as science, you'd be right " - Sean Lock

"God ....an inventive destroyer" - Broks
Ironclad
RS Donator

Name: Nudge-Nudge
Male

Indonesia (id)
Print view this post

#34  Postby laklak » Jan 15, 2020 12:32 am

demarmat wrote: Do I have to continue and explain it to you like to my 5 years old grandson?

Probably. This is, after all, the kindergarten for babies.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#35  Postby Hermit » Jan 15, 2020 7:30 am

Ironclad wrote:How have you managed under 3K posts, H? You've been here for years posting up. :ask:
Glitch it must be.

No glitch, rustypants. There are two reasons for my relatively low number of posts.

Firstly, my primary forum participation is at Rationalia, which opened its doors to the public almost exactly a year before this one did. My tally there is nearing the 21,000 mark.

Secondly, my dislike of the way this forum was run led to a posting hiatus lasting from August 2012 to April 2018. I tried to resume posting here in March 2014, but 48 desultorily contributed posts and four months later I gave up again.

The reason I finally returned was that Rationalia has atrophied to the point that only about a dozen regular contributors remain. If it were not for the two remaining moderators, the posting rate would have been halved again. Regrettable, but that's just how the cookie crumbles. Meanwhile, the moderation style has softened somewhat. The rules, which were copy-pasted from the defunct RDF, remain the same. They are just differently implemented now.
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera

God created the universe
God just exists
Hermit

Name: Cantankerous grump
Male

Print view this post

#36  Postby Blip » Jan 15, 2020 8:46 am

!
GENERAL MODNOTE
demarmat has now left the building.
Evolving wrote:Blip, intrepid pilot of light aircraft and wrangler with alligators.
Blip

Female

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#37  Postby Ironclad » Jan 15, 2020 9:00 am

Hermit wrote:
Ironclad wrote:How have you managed under 3K posts, H? You've been here for years posting up. :ask:
Glitch it must be.

No glitch, rustypants. There are two reasons for my relatively low number of posts.

Firstly, my primary forum participation is at Rationalia, which opened its doors to the public almost exactly a year before this one did. My tally there is nearing the 21,000 mark.

Secondly, my dislike of the way this forum was run led to a posting hiatus lasting from August 2012 to April 2018. I tried to resume posting here in March 2014, but 48 desultorily contributed posts and four months later I gave up again.

The reason I finally returned was that Rationalia has atrophied to the point that only about a dozen regular contributors remain. If it were not for the two remaining moderators, the posting rate would have been halved again. Regrettable, but that's just how the cookie crumbles. Meanwhile, the moderation style has softened somewhat. The rules, which were copy-pasted from the defunct RDF, remain the same. They are just differently implemented now.
Fair enough.
For Van Youngman - see you amongst the stardust, old buddy

"If there was no such thing as science, you'd be right " - Sean Lock

"God ....an inventive destroyer" - Broks
Ironclad
RS Donator

Name: Nudge-Nudge
Male

Indonesia (id)
Print view this post

#38  Postby Spearthrower » Jan 15, 2020 9:34 am

Blip wrote:demarmat has now left the building.

Is that because he took his grievances to PM with the mods, or because it turns out he had a previously banned hand up his rectum?

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#39  Postby Blip » Jan 15, 2020 3:00 pm

Spearthrower wrote:
Blip wrote:demarmat has now left the building.

Is that because he took his grievances to PM with the mods, or because it turns out he had a previously banned hand up his rectum?

By request: check out the comments section of my profile.
Blip

Female

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#40  Postby Spearthrower » Jan 15, 2020 3:53 pm

Ahh thanks.

The only question remains:

To THE MODERATOR: How did you let this parasitic troll to be a part of this forum and post over 5 times? This kind of members are drastically lowering the quality of this forum!

:lol:

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

Previous

Return to Physics