The Obligatory 9/11 Thread Part II

Discussions on 9/11, moon landing etc.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: The Obligatory 9/11 Thread Part II

#9581  Postby Svartalf » Sep 25, 2020 10:16 am

I don't get it, those things are well known facts, we know they happened, and many died, and many who did not are still scarred by those events or their aftermath. All that happened nearly 20 years ago, and it has been massively studied and investigated since.

And there are still morons who manage to doubt it...
PC stands for Patronizing Cocksucker Randy Ping

Embrace the Dark Side, it needs a hug
Svartalf

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#9582  Postby psikeyhackr » May 28, 2021 1:44 am

Svartalf wrote: it has been massively studied and investigated since.

It should not be difficult to find the tons of steel and tons of concrete on each level in that case.

[754930]
Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Physics has been History
psikeyhackr

Print view this post

#9583  Postby Agi Hammerthief » May 28, 2021 8:22 pm

psikeyhackr wrote:It should not be difficult to find the tons of steel and tons of concrete on each level in that case.
true, but it takes more than two brain cells to read the NCSTAR report and find the numbers after being told where to look. :coffee:
* my (modified) emphasis ( or 'interpretation' )
Agi Hammerthief

Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#9584  Postby psikeyhackr » May 28, 2021 9:10 pm

Agi Hammerthief wrote:
psikeyhackr wrote:It should not be difficult to find the tons of steel and tons of concrete on each level in that case.
true, but it takes more than two brain cells to read the NCSTAR report and find the numbers after being told where to look. :coffee:

Oh sure, the empty claim that it is in the NCSTAR1 report. So print the quote and specify the page. I downloaded it and burned it to DVD more than a decade ago. The search turned up a little more than 3000 mentions of concrete. Read every one.

The hilarious thing is that one report talks about the damped oscillation of the South Tower due to the aircraft impact, and they admit that they need to know the distribution of mass of the building to analyze the motion caused by the deflection due to impact, but the data is not there.

You are just blathering the usual bullshit.

[755050]
Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
psikeyhackr

Print view this post

#9585  Postby Agi Hammerthief » May 28, 2021 9:26 pm

psikeyhackr wrote:
Agi Hammerthief wrote:

Oh sure, the empty claim that it is in the NCSTAR1 report. So print the quote and specify the page.

again?
what for?
you didn‘t use it last time, more than a decade ago.
just before you got banned for getting upset for being called out lying about it.
Agi Hammerthief

Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#9586  Postby Xaihe » Aug 18, 2021 1:26 pm

psikeyhackr wrote:
Svartalf wrote: it has been massively studied and investigated since.

It should not be difficult to find the tons of steel and tons of concrete on each level in that case.

[754930]

It should not be difficult to find the tons of posts and tons of articles refuting this tired old nonsense.
Consciousness is make believe. Just think about it.
Xaihe

Male

Netherlands (nl)
Print view this post

#9587  Postby psikeyhackr » Sep 11, 2021 11:29 am

Welcome to the 20th anniversary of "global collapse ensued".

The Twin Towers Affair is a much bigger deal than the Twin Towers Event.

It very annoying to claim things that cannot be proven, but I woke up on 9/12/01 thinking the Twin Tower Collapses were not possible. I wondered why I was thinking that. I spent the next two weeks contemplating the physics of skyscrapers.

The Laws of Physics do not care about Americans or their freedoms. How do skyscrapers hold themselves up against gravity? Every level must support the weight of all of the levels above. How much steel was on level 95 compared to what was on level 5? Shouldn't that be easy to look up after 20 years?

Where is there a table with the tons of steel and tons of concrete on each and every level of the North Tower? And the height of each level. How does one compute the potential energy without that data? How could the smaller, lighter, weaker portion of the tower fall straight down, and totally destroy a mass six times its own size that had to get stronger and heavier all of the way down?
In 20 seconds?

But oh, we don't have that data. The NIST did not raise the issue in 10,000 pages. The NIST told us that "global collapse ensued" after analyzing the airliner impacts and fires to death. By 9/30/01 I assumed that the collapses of the towers would be analyzed and resolved in a few months. In a few months the steel had been shipped out of the country. I didn't know about that. I didn't, and still don't pay much attention to the news. Too much idiotic drivel.

I did not begin discussing 9/11 on the internet until 2005. So here we are 20 years after the Event and the Affair rolls on.

We need more STEM trained people to grow the economy and ignore physics. STEM people cannot figure out planned obsolescence either.
What is Demand Side Depreciation?

I spent more time on this before 2005:
http://www.toxicdrums.com/economic-warg ... imgar.html

[766907]
Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
psikeyhackr

Print view this post

#9588  Postby felltoearth » Sep 11, 2021 2:43 pm

psikeyhackr wrote:

It very annoying to claim things that cannot be proven, but I woke up on 9/12/01 thinking the Twin Tower Collapses were not possible.

I think I found your problem.
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#9589  Postby The_Metatron » Sep 11, 2021 2:44 pm

[Reveal] Spoiler:
psikeyhackr wrote:Welcome to the 20th anniversary of "global collapse ensued".

The Twin Towers Affair is a much bigger deal than the Twin Towers Event.

It very annoying to claim things that cannot be proven, but I woke up on 9/12/01 thinking the Twin Tower Collapses were not possible. I wondered why I was thinking that. I spent the next two weeks contemplating the physics of skyscrapers.

The Laws of Physics do not care about Americans or their freedoms. How do skyscrapers hold themselves up against gravity? Every level must support the weight of all of the levels above. How much steel was on level 95 compared to what was on level 5? Shouldn't that be easy to look up after 20 years?

Where is there a table with the tons of steel and tons of concrete on each and every level of the North Tower? And the height of each level. How does one compute the potential energy without that data? How could the smaller, lighter, weaker portion of the tower fall straight down, and totally destroy a mass six times its own size that had to get stronger and heavier all of the way down?
In 20 seconds?

But oh, we don't have that data. The NIST did not raise the issue in 10,000 pages. The NIST told us that "global collapse ensued" after analyzing the airliner impacts and fires to death. By 9/30/01 I assumed that the collapses of the towers would be analyzed and resolved in a few months. In a few months the steel had been shipped out of the country. I didn't know about that. I didn't, and still don't pay much attention to the news. Too much idiotic drivel.

I did not begin discussing 9/11 on the internet until 2005. So here we are 20 years after the Event and the Affair rolls on.

We need more STEM trained people to grow the economy and ignore physics. STEM people cannot figure out planned obsolescence either.
What is Demand Side Depreciation?

I spent more time on this before 2005:
http://www.toxicdrums.com/economic-warg ... imgar.html

[766907]

Fuck the people killed, eh? You're here again today, exactly 20 years later, to use the moment to peddle crap you couldn't sell for twenty fucking years?

I'm sure that's normal behavior.
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#9590  Postby psikeyhackr » Sep 11, 2021 6:31 pm

"Fuck the people killed, eh?"

About 30,000 Americans are killed every year in traffic accidents and that has been happening for 50 years.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor_v ... S._by_year

In 1940 it only took 4 months to model the Tacoma Narrows bridge in a wind tunnel but half-a-century after the Moon landing engineering schools cannot model the collapse of the North Tower because morons want to believe obvious bullshit.

A 10,000 page report cannot tell us the the tons of steel and tons of concrete. Pretty Funny!
Last edited by psikeyhackr on Sep 11, 2021 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
psikeyhackr

Print view this post

#9591  Postby psikeyhackr » Sep 11, 2021 6:33 pm

felltoearth wrote:
psikeyhackr wrote:

It very annoying to claim things that cannot be proven, but I woke up on 9/12/01 thinking the Twin Tower Collapses were not possible.

I guess that makes you one brilliant mofo that can't do middle school physics .
Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
psikeyhackr

Print view this post

#9592  Postby Agi Hammerthief » Sep 11, 2021 6:55 pm

psikeyhackr wrote:
In 1940 it only took 4 months to model the Tacoma Narrows bridge in a wind tunnel but [snip BS non-argumet] engineering schools cannot model the collapse of the North Tower [snip BS non-argumet]

1940 engineering schools:
„how the fuck did that happen?“

2001 engineering schools:
take one look at construction plans of buildings designed to withstand only B707
„quite obvious why it collapsed. suprising they stood up that long, actually“
„shall we model this?“
„what for? it’s obvious. but let’s find out why the fire protection didn’t work“
proceed to model fire protection reaction to debris impact.
„oh look, it falls right off when hit with stuff!“
Agi Hammerthief

Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#9593  Postby psikeyhackr » Sep 11, 2021 7:40 pm

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
psikeyhackr

Print view this post

#9594  Postby Greg the Grouper » Sep 11, 2021 7:51 pm

I'm no master of physics, nor am I someone that's spent really any amount of time discussing this topic. Is that comment about 20 seconds meant to suggest that the time frame is shorter than one might expect? And if so, wouldn't a shorter time frame be indicative of a greater application of force, and therefore a greater potential to destroy the lower floors? Wouldn't you also expect a cascade effect, similar to dominos, where the top floor destroys the infrastructure of the floor below it, and then both those floors collapse on the next floor, and so on?
The evolution of intelligence has gone beyond the restrains of biological individual generations.
Greg the Grouper

Name: Patrick

United States (us)
Print view this post

The Obligatory 9/11 Thread Part II

#9595  Postby felltoearth » Sep 11, 2021 8:14 pm

psikeyhackr wrote:
felltoearth wrote:
psikeyhackr wrote:

I guess that makes you one brilliant mofo that can't do middle school physics .

That would make two of us. I have no illusions of grandeur.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#9596  Postby Agi Hammerthief » Sep 11, 2021 8:29 pm

Greg the Grouper wrote:I'm no master of physics, nor am I someone that's spent really any amount of time discussing this topic. Is that comment about 20 seconds meant to suggest that the time frame is shorter than one might expect? And if so, wouldn't a shorter time frame be indicative of a greater application of force, and therefore a greater potential to destroy the lower floors? Wouldn't you also expect a cascade effect, similar to dominos, where the top floor destroys the infrastructure of the floor below it, and then both those floors collapse on the next floor, and so on?

the problem of time measurement from the video footage is: we only have video from the outside of the structure.
the floors collapsed/pancaked inside the walls.

but yes: some floors disloged by heat and a collapsing outer wall sheared off the anchoring of the floors below.
I‘d expect the floors to drop at pretty much free fall, simply because after a threshold of „way too much“ metal doesn’t deform, it just breaks.
And the floor joints would not just have been over loaded from gravitational force downwards, but also from all the increasing volume of stuff inside pushing the walls outward.
Agi Hammerthief

Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#9597  Postby hackenslash » Sep 12, 2021 7:44 am

I've stayed out of this particular conspiracy rabbit-hole. What I will say is that the analyses of the physics I've seen from the denizens of Bertie's garden soirée* have all been considerably too blind to the existence of a shitload of confounding variables. I've watched the footage, and what I see in the collapses is pretty much what I'd expect to see just from accounting for a few of the obvious variables - heat, impact shock stresses on beams and joints, especially shear stresses on bolts and welds; frankly, the loss of fire retardant from the steelwork is a huge factor all on its own when combined with these variables.

Go on, tell me about your middle school physics and how I'm not competent.

hackenslash

Name: The Other Sweary One
Male

Print view this post

#9598  Postby psikeyhackr » Sep 12, 2021 3:27 pm

Go on, tell me about your middle school physics and how I'm not competent.

So tell us how you apply the conservation of momentum without data on the mass of steel and mass of concrete in the lower 90 stories of the North Tower?

Then there is Newton's 2nd Law of 20 stories vs 90 stories supposedly crushing each other.
Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
psikeyhackr

Print view this post

#9599  Postby hackenslash » Sep 12, 2021 4:17 pm

psikeyhackr wrote:So tell us how you apply the conservation of momentum without data on the mass of steel and mass of concrete in the lower 90 stories of the North Tower?

Then there is Newton's 2nd Law of 20 stories vs 90 stories supposedly crushing each other.

Why would I have to jump through any of your illiterate hoops? Noether's Theorem experienced no inconvenience whatsoever during the collapse of any buildings.

What this bollocks tells me is that you wouldn't even know what a cogent objection looked like, because this ain't it, not by a long chalk. You clearly know fuck all about physics at any level, and don't even possess the structural engineering competence to understand where the strength of rigid frames comes from, probably even now I just painted a big fucking sign on it.
hackenslash

Name: The Other Sweary One
Male

Print view this post

#9600  Postby psikeyhackr » Sep 12, 2021 5:40 pm

hackenslash wrote:
psikeyhackr wrote:So tell us how you apply the conservation of momentum without data on the mass of steel and mass of concrete in the lower 90 stories of the North Tower?

Why would I have to jump through any of your illiterate hoops? Noether's Theorem experienced no inconvenience whatsoever during the collapse of any buildings.

What this bollocks tells me is that you wouldn't even know what a cogent objection looked like, because this ain't it, not by a long chalk. You clearly know fuck all about physics at any level, and don't even possess the structural engineering competence to understand where the strength of rigid frames comes from, probably even now I just painted a big fucking sign on it.

As the first person to mention Noether's Theorem I will not dare to exhibit the chutzpah to challenge your intellect delusions.
Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
psikeyhackr

Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracy Theories