The Obligatory 9/11 Thread Part II

Discussions on 9/11, moon landing etc.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: The Obligatory 9/11 Thread Part II

#9701  Postby psikeyhackr » Nov 20, 2021 8:22 pm

Agi Hammerthief wrote:
psikeyhackr wrote:
I am pointing out that the explanation is lacking along with the data necessary to do a competent analysis.

:rofl: the incarnation of incompetence on this (i.e.: you) is murmuring about „a competent analysis“
you haven‘t got a fucking clue.

psikeyhackr wrote:You don't know anything and have nothing meaningful to say.

projection much?

what you are doing is the equivalent of sitting in a padded room going
„weNEEDmoreDATA :wall: weNEEDmoreDATA :wall: weNEEDmoreDATA :wall:

psikeyhackr wrote:We are missing a whole lot of concrete. Where did it go?

I‘ve got an idea:
They hid it in the attic!1
Where nobody noticed it for 28years!!1!

or maybe it just got embezzled :think:

Projection? LOL

The Twin Towers had 6 basement levels. 5% of 116 story buildings.

We're they 5% of the Mass. There have been diagrams of the box columns made from 4" steel slabs. Is that what was used above the 100th floor? Of course, would they use light weight concrete in the basements?

The tilted top of the South Tower broke above the 2nd maintenance level while the 3rd maintenance level was at the top of the building along with the hat truss. And though the NIST admits that the tilt was 20 to 25 degrees no "expert source" discusses the center of gravity and why it did not fall down the side.

Mere projections however, gravity and distribution of mass are irrelevant.

[778176]
Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Physics has been History
psikeyhackr

Print view this post

#9702  Postby The_Metatron » Nov 21, 2021 1:22 am

So, what's the answer?

You are desperate to convince us you have the answer, so what is it? Get to your punchline.

When you get there, follow up by explaining how it is that you, and only you, have the unbridled genius to figure out what no one else can.
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#9703  Postby Agi Hammerthief » Nov 21, 2021 3:38 pm

psikeyhackr wrote:

Projection? LOL

The Twin Towers had 6 basement levels. 5% of 116 story buildings.

We're they 5% of the Mass. There have been diagrams of the box columns made from 4" steel slabs. Is that what was used above the 100th floor? Of course, would they use light weight concrete in the basements?

The tilted top of the South Tower broke above the 2nd maintenance level while the 3rd maintenance level was at the top of the building along with the hat truss. And though the NIST admits that the tilt was 20 to 25 degrees no "expert source" discusses the center of gravity and why it did not fall down the side.

Mere projections however, gravity and distribution of mass are irrelevant.

[778176]

oh dear :roll:
you had over a month time to get your thoughts sorted for a reply and this jumble of Non Sequiturs is the result?

the NIST admits that the tilt was 20 to 25 degrees

this is a lie; as mentioned here and explained here

no "expert source" discusses the center of gravity and why it did not fall down the side

I’m quite sure this bit is true.
Do you seriously still think the top should have fallen over the side?
we‘ve been over that around here and also over at RDF.
* my (modified) emphasis ( or 'interpretation' )
Agi Hammerthief

Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#9704  Postby psikeyhackr » Nov 21, 2021 10:50 pm

The_Metatron wrote:So, what's the answer?

You are desperate to convince us you have the answer, so what is it? Get to your punchline.

When you get there, follow up by explaining how it is that you, and only you, have the unbridled genius to figure out what no one else can.

I have no idea what you mean by THE ANSWER!

Just because airliner impact and fire could not totally destroy a 1360 ft skyscraper in less than two hours does not mean I know what did. Suspecting and Knowing are two different things.

The social failure of so many people failing to analyze the destruction of the Twin Towers is more important than the destruction of the Twin Towers.

It is just a physics problem DAMN IT!

I gather most people don't want to consider the consequences of proving airliners could not do it.
I don't give a shit!

The economics profession ignoring the depreciation of durable consumer goods worldwide wide is more important but that does not seem to bother most morons.

LOL
Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
psikeyhackr

Print view this post

#9705  Postby The_Metatron » Nov 22, 2021 1:26 am

If you don't even have the answer, what the fuck are you doing here after all these years? Clearly, you don't accept what we see as reality. So, you have some other answer to describe the events of that day.

What the fuck is it, and why should we believe you?

Unlike you, we have very high confidence that flying jumbo jets into such buildings causes them to collapse. We saw it happen. Twice in one day.

You are the one with the task to explain your problem. So, get to it. You've had twenty fucking years. And you have nothing.

Imagine the minds you'll change with that approach, eh? You must get a lot of requests for your research papers. What do you charge for consulting? What similar problems have you solved, so we may review your work?

I say you have none of that. You like this schtick: Prove me wrong.
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#9706  Postby psikeyhackr » Nov 22, 2021 4:36 am

The_Metatron wrote:
Unlike you, we have very high confidence that flying jumbo jets into such buildings causes them to collapse. We saw it happen. Twice in one day..

Jumbo jets only applies in comparison to other airplanes.

A single floor slab in the towers weighed THREE TIMES as much as the plane.

Maybe the plane that hit the South Tower caused it to deflect 14 inches.

The NIST just said it deflected 12 inches, 11 stories below where the plane hit.

High confidence is really impressive when you cannot even specify the percentage of mass of the building that was in the 6 basement levels below ground. Try finding any report or article that even mentions it.

So why do you bother posting if you are so CONFIDENT?

I find confidence based on ignorance quite impressive. I am not confident that airliners could destroy the towers. I presume that you simply cannot handle uncertainty.
Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
psikeyhackr

Print view this post

#9707  Postby psikeyhackr » Nov 22, 2021 9:49 pm

The entire section of the building above the impact zone began tilting as a rigid block (all four faces, not only the bowed and buckled east face) to the east (about 7o to 8o) and south (about 3o to 4o) as column instability progressed rapidly from the east wall along the adjacent north and south walls. The building section above impact continued to rotate to the east as it began to fall downward, and rotated to at least 20 to 25 degrees.

The tilt to the south did not increase any further as the upper building section began to fall, but the tilt to the east continued, reaching 20 degrees to 25 degrees before dust clouds obscured the view.

From NCSTAR 1-6

To anyone sufficiently interested to read what the NIST wrote about the TILT.
Last edited by psikeyhackr on Nov 23, 2021 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
psikeyhackr

Print view this post

#9708  Postby Agi Hammerthief » Nov 22, 2021 10:06 pm

psikeyhackr wrote:

The entire section of the building above the impact zone began tilting as a rigid block (all four faces, not only the bowed and buckled east face) to the east (about 7o to 8o) and south (about 3o to 4o) as column instability progressed rapidly from the east wall along the adjacent north and south walls. The building section above impact continued to rotate to the east as it began to fall downward, and rotated to at least 20 to 25 degrees.

The tilt to the south did not increase any further as the upper building section began to fall, but the tilt to the east continued, reaching 20 degrees to 25 degrees before dust clouds obscured the view.

From NCSTAR 1-6

To anyone sufficiently interested to read what the NIST wrote about the TILT.

so how does „admit“ play in to this?

Also: there is your answer to why it didn’t fall over the side: it started moving down.
Agi Hammerthief

Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#9709  Postby econ41 » Jan 06, 2022 3:50 am

A Happy New Year to all especially my long time colleagues. psikeyhackr probably the longest time of acquaintance.

I'd better make a token contribution to the discussion. This latest comment from Agi.
Agi Hammerthief wrote:Also: there is your answer to why it didn’t fall over the side: it started moving down.

It was a "race" between topple and drop. "drop" won.

Reasoning:
Topple was the possible outcome of "tilt". Tilt needed a fulcrum to pivot over. It was a "virtual fulcrum" which moved and involved different columns as the columns progressively failed due to load redistribution.

Once the capacity of columns to support Top Block was less than the weight of the top block the Top Block started moving downwards. Which meant all columns had now failed. THEREFORE there was no "virtual fulcrum" to support further changes to the rotational momentum of the Top Block.

Moving downwards won the race against whatever remnant toppling momentum remained.

See you all again in New Year 2023 unless there is a sudden spurt of activity in this thread.
econ41

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#9710  Postby Agi Hammerthief » Jan 06, 2022 9:19 pm

econ41 wrote:See you all again in New Year 2023 unless there is a sudden spurt of activity in this thread.

Happy New Year to you too :cheers:

it’s been rather quiet in here.
Even the crickets are on a loop and only pause when psikeyhackr gives his dead horse a few whacks.
Agi Hammerthief

Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#9711  Postby Greg the Grouper » Jan 06, 2022 9:56 pm

I've known about this thread for all of a month, and I'm already sick of it. I can't imagine how y'all feel.
The evolution of intelligence has gone beyond the restrains of biological individual generations.
Greg the Grouper

Name: Patrick

United States (us)
Print view this post

#9712  Postby hackenslash » Jan 06, 2022 10:15 pm

Have you seen the expanding Earth thread?

Luckily, it seems to have stopped expanding. The thread, that is. The Earth is, of course, expanding as it always has, but don't tell the loons. It's been hard enough keeping it covered up.
hackenslash

Name: The Other Sweary One
Male

Print view this post

#9713  Postby BlackBart » Jan 06, 2022 10:31 pm

Shh!
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Name: rotten bart
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#9715  Postby econ41 » Jan 07, 2022 2:45 pm

Agi Hammerthief wrote:
econ41 wrote:See you all again in New Year 2023 unless there is a sudden spurt of activity in this thread.

Happy New Year to you too :cheers:

it’s been rather quiet in here.
Even the crickets are on a loop and only pause when psikeyhackr gives his dead horse a few whacks.

Thanks Agi. Serious 9/11 debate mostly died a few years back. And the last high-level engineering discussion I had was in 2013 on another Forum. We were discussing my ideas for correcting Bazant & Verdures "Crush Down/Crush Up" hypothesis and my two engineering discussion partners abandoned ship when they realised that I was saying Bazant was wrong. Apparently that was considered to be "lèse-majesté"

I still see an occasional bit of mid-level serious discussion on one other Forum and - believe it or not, on FaceBook :naughty2:
econ41

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#9716  Postby econ41 » Jan 07, 2022 2:59 pm

Greg the Grouper wrote:I've known about this thread for all of a month, and I'm already sick of it. I can't imagine how y'all feel.

My first ever post on-line was in the great great great great (about 6 more) grandfather of this thread. 13 Nov 2007. (14 Nov for me - I'm in TZ LIMA >> Eastern Australia).

At that time I was the first and for some time the only engineer posting on the topic. And myself new to 9/11 CT - I had seen the WTC1 collapse as breaking news on the day. As a retired civil and military engineer I saw "plane hits tower - tower collapses" stored it away as a technique for military demolition and forgot about it until 2007. When a colleague asked for my professional opinion about the CD of the Twin Towers. I laughed before I realised he was serious.

I found the R Dawkins pre-cursor of this Forum and my goal was "Let's clear up this nonsense about CD so we can discuss the real issues which are in the politics." That must rank as one of the most naive bits of optimism seen in on-line debate.
econ41

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#9717  Postby psikeyhackr » Feb 04, 2022 7:06 am

econ41 wrote:I found the R Dawkins pre-cursor of this Forum and my goal was "Let's clear up this nonsense about CD so we can discuss the real issues which are in the politics." That must rank as one of the most naive bits of optimism seen in on-line debate.

That's it! Politics can locate the center of gravity of the tilted top of the South Tower.

psik
[786,002]
Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
psikeyhackr

Print view this post

#9718  Postby psikeyhackr » Jun 21, 2022 6:55 am

I just found that Richard Gage has made it easy to email him.

https://richardgage911.org/contact-me/

So I did:

Greetings Mr. Gage,

We met in May of 2008 when you gave your talk at the University of Illinois Circle Campus in Chicago. I got in line after your show to ask a question. I asked you about accurate data on the distributions of steel and concrete down the towers. I have since told people that you looked at me like "I had grown a 2nd head" and you said that the "NIST was not giving out accurate blueprints."

Now here we are 14 years later and no one has built a good physical model of the collapse or created an equivalent virtual model. This is somewhat amusing since it only took 4 months to build a physical model of the Tacoma Narrows bridge in a wind tunnel to study the oscillations in 1940. They did not have electronic computers. Consider how much more powerful and cheaper computers have gotten since 9/11 but still no collapse simulation.

I have searched for data on steel distribution in other skyscrapers but no luck. Odd since they must all cope with the same gravity no matter where they are on the planet. With so many skyscrapers the necessary knowledge should not be that scarce.

This Twin Towers Affair is out of control. How can any engineering schools discuss it objectively without pointing out that they should have brought up reliable data within a couple of years of 9/11? Where was the center of gravity of the tilted top of the South Tower? Why didn't it fall down the side? The NIST admits that it tilted 20 to 25 degrees. But they cannot specify the total amount of concrete in the towers with a $20 million report at $2000 per page while sources before 9/11 said it was 425,000 cubic yards.

I built my own model:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT4BXIpdIdo

It is a physics demonstration model not attempting to mimic the design of the towers. The paper loops are intended to be as weak as possible relative to the static load. But for the entire structure to collapse the stationary masses must be accelerated and their supports disabled. That requires energy. Since the only source is the falling mass at the top it must slow down.

It stops short of complete collapse.

Of course the problem with any small model is the Square-Cube Law. The smaller it is the more difficult it will be to collapse under its own weight because the weight decreases faster than the strength for the same material. Hence the paper, what could be weaker than paper? A really decent model should be at least 13.6 feet and 800 pounds. Expensive and potentially dangerous.

So what is your solution to this endless but simple physics problem? The 10,000 tons of wrought iron in the Eiffel Tower probably exposes how the 100,000 tons of steel in the North Tower had to be distributed. What has AE911Truth said about steel and concrete distributions in approaching TWENTY ONE YEARS?

https://psikeyhackr.livejournal.com/1276.html

Karl Smithe

[803279]
Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
psikeyhackr

Print view this post

#9719  Postby psikeyhackr » Jun 21, 2022 7:26 pm

Gate's response:

Fwd: New submission from Contact Me: Karl Smithe
June 21, 2022 02:34

Richard Gage to 3 recipients

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Fascinating topic Karl!

I am copying physics teacher David Chandler and master experimenter and civil engineer Jon Cole because I think that they will be fascinated by the model that you made to try to understand better how the twin towers might’ve collapsed, or not. John Cole’s physical models are quite impressive also and I think you will appreciate and learn much: 

https://911speakout.org/jonathan-cole/

As for me, I am much more impressed with the physical evidence of explosives in the world trade center and the eyewitness testimony also. I think that there is so much room for argument in the model making, as you yourself point out With regard to scaling, etc., that a jury would be quite confused by expert testimony from each side. However they would be quite convinced looking at the massive series of explosions in the towers themselves:

https://youtu.be/dzSXjGbYIm4

Hope this helps!

Richard

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Richard Gage, AIA, Architect <RichardGage911@gmail.com>

Reads like a politician.

[803375]
Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
psikeyhackr

Print view this post

#9720  Postby psikeyhackr » Aug 28, 2022 1:43 am

Well the Big TWO ONE is approaching.

You just have to Google "425,000 WTC" to find sources specifying the amount of concrete in the towers..

Hilariously the NIST NCSTAR1 report is not one of them.

WTC Specifications
425,000 cu.yd. concrete 200,000 tons of steel
https://hypertextbook.com/facts/2004/EricChen.shtml

The material expenditures on the towers were enormous; 192,000 tons of steel, 425,000 cubic yards of concrete, 43,600 windows with 572,000 square feet of glass, 1,143,000 square feet of aluminum sheet, 198 miles of ductwork, and 12,000 miles of electrical cable.

https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/twin-t ... otographs/

Curious that this says 192,000 tons of steel. The NIST says 200,000.

[810,658]
[445,672] Sept 29, 2016
psik
Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
psikeyhackr

Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracy Theories