Are Genocides Associated with Atheists?

Why were many of history's most brutal regimes authored by atheists?

Atheism, secularism & freethought etc.

Moderators: kiore, The_Metatron, Blip

Re: Are Genocides Associated with Atheists?

#1021  Postby truelgbt » Nov 27, 2021 1:41 am

Here is a running list of LIES and DENIALS by ATHEISTS here on this forum (please add to this list as you see fit):

1) China is not atheist.
2) the CCP is not atheist.
3) genocide doesn't happen in modern times.
4) there is no trend of atheist governments committing genocide.
5) there's no such thing as an atheist government.
6) there is no such thing as atheists committing genocide.
7) there is no connection whatsoever between atheism and genocide.

Here are some FACTS: Genocide of Uyghur Muslims is currently occurring in China and....

State atheism - Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › State_atheism
China — China has adopted a policy of official state ATHEISM.

Irreligion in China - Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Irreligion_in_China
China has the world's greatest irreligious population, and the Chinese government and the ruling Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is officially ATHEIST.

Religion in China - Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Religion_in_China
The People's Republic of China, proclaimed in 1949 under the leadership of Mao Zedong, established a policy of state ATHEISM.
truelgbt

Name: trev

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#1022  Postby Spearthrower » Nov 27, 2021 7:27 am

Here is an endless litany of moronic trolling by a manchild hiding behind anonymity to be a shit to complete strangers on the internet.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#1023  Postby Spearthrower » Nov 27, 2021 7:27 am

Still can't even copy and paste a URL - wholly indicative of your competence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_atheism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_in_China

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_China

I'm pretty sure you could train the majority of animals with appendages to copy and paste links - why exactly are you struggling with it?
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#1024  Postby BlackBart » Nov 27, 2021 10:02 am

truelgbt wrote:
1) China is not atheist.

Everyone is a THEIST according to you. Therefore, evil Chinese murderers are THEIST.

Obviously, you have no reasoned argument here. Just moronic, spittal-on-the-chin, bigotry.
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Name: rotten bart
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#1025  Postby Spearthrower » Nov 27, 2021 6:54 pm

Here are some FACTS: Genocide of Uyghur Muslims is currently occurring in China and....

... regardless of whether you're theist or not, everyone should be deeply concerned about this outrageous demolition of human rights. Sadly, theist or not, a lot of people in this world simply don't give two fucks about others, and will find ways to demonize people not like them and monger hatred towards them.

You know, exactly like you and your vicious and cowardly bigotry here.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#1026  Postby truelgbt » Dec 02, 2021 4:30 am

BlackBart wrote:
truelgbt wrote:
1) China is not atheist.

Everyone is a THEIST according to you. Therefore, evil Chinese murderers are THEIST.

Obviously, you have no reasoned argument here. Just moronic, spittal-on-the-chin, bigotry.

According to the Bible, EVERYONE is a theist.

On the other hand, according to fallible men and women, some are atheist denialists.

Who should we believe?
truelgbt

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#1027  Postby truelgbt » Dec 02, 2021 4:33 am

Still NOT ONE ATHEIST here has the courage to grapple with the huge question, the elephant in the room (or in this forum), of why genocides continue to occur in ATHEIST nations ? (note: I am not blaming anyone here, unless you are a member of the CCP)

What are some constructive suggestions? If we don't talk about this, the problem will not be solved.
truelgbt

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#1028  Postby hackenslash » Dec 02, 2021 10:36 am

truelgbt wrote:According to the Bible, EVERYONE is a theist.

On the other hand, according to fallible men and women, some are atheist denialists.

Who should we believe?

Given that the bible gets almost everything wrong, it's a no-brainer. In fact, the only thing the bible unequivocally gets right is the title, and it only gets that half right. It's certainly a book.
hackenslash

Name: The Other Sweary One
Male

Print view this post

#1029  Postby BlackBart » Dec 02, 2021 1:19 pm

truelgbt wrote:

What are some constructive suggestions? If we don't talk about this, the problem will not be solved.

I'd prefer to discuss it with someone with reasoning skills thanks.
BlackBart

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#1030  Postby BlackBart » Dec 02, 2021 1:25 pm

truelgbt wrote:
BlackBart wrote:
truelgbt wrote:
1) China is not atheist.

Yes, we all got that bit, Polly parrot. :coffee:

Well, that would be you wouldn't it? Given you've been chuntering on, asserting that people are atheists.

Who should we believe?

Oooh! Is it the book that tells us light was created before the sun? :teef:
BlackBart

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#1031  Postby Spearthrower » Dec 03, 2021 3:46 am

truelgbt wrote:
BlackBart wrote:
truelgbt wrote:
1) China is not atheist.

Who should we believe?

Let me guess... we should believe the fairy tale written by people in the Classical Age.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#1032  Postby Spearthrower » Dec 03, 2021 3:48 am

truelgbt wrote:Still NOT ONE ATHEIST here has the courage to grapple with the huge question, the elephant in the room (or in this forum), of why genocides continue to occur in ATHEIST nations ? (note: I am not blaming anyone here, unless you are a member of the CCP)

Your idiotic bigotry just doesn't make for coherent questions, and clearly doesn't allow you to comprehend replies.

Historically, more genocides have occurred in theist nations.

Are you under obligation to answer for them? Does the fact that theists engage in genocide make theism wrong? Does it make all theists guilty by association? Is theism the cause for genocide?

Until you stop acting like a nasty little bigot - no one here owes you anything.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#1033  Postby Spearthrower » Dec 03, 2021 3:54 am

truelgbt wrote:

According to your endless litany of bigotry, atheists exist and engage in genocide.

So apparently even you don't believe the Bible.

Alternatively, if everyone is a theist, then so are the CCP, and their genocide of the Uighurs is actually being done by theists.

This kind of internal contradiction occurs when you're motivated solely by petty, vicious bigotry and haven't put any effort into thinking honestly about your 'questions'.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#1034  Postby Spearthrower » Dec 03, 2021 4:01 am

Also, as has become entirely predictable, your claim about the Bible is false. The Bible doesn't say that 'everyone is a theist'.

Psalms 14:1 and 53:1 alone show your assertion false - but as with everything else, your assertions are based on nothing and evidence contradicting them will be ignored: hubris and ignorance are common bedfellows.

Ironically, early Christians were called atheists (atheoi) by the Romans for denying the existence of the Greco-Roman Gods. That's the thing about vapid bigotry: it doesn't have to make sense to the bigot, as their motivations are just to be snivelling little shits to people - who cares about honesty, integrity, reason etc. when you're just trying to be a cunt.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#1035  Postby The_Metatron » Dec 04, 2021 2:00 am

As I said in another topic, this one thinks he gets to lie and get away with it. It's easy to make any old bullshit claim when truth is irrelevant. This is what is is to be a christian.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I AM Skepdickus!

Check out Hack's blog, too. He writes good.
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#1036  Postby ElDiablo » Dec 04, 2021 5:30 am

Late to the conversation...
So ATHEIST bad, TRUE THEIST good?
If that's the logic, where do I sign up and what do I get for giving up my ATHEIST card.
By the way, I have committed no genocides nor do I condone them. I may shake my finger furiously at genociders if I become a THEIST, that is, if it pays well to become one.
God is silly putty.
ElDiablo

United States (us)
Print view this post

#1037  Postby truelgbt » Dec 06, 2021 9:41 pm

ElDiablo wrote:Late to the conversation...

No.

Atheists on this forum (no exceptions) have NEVER admitted that:

1) Atheist Regimes exist (CCP) or have existed (Lenin, Stalin, etc. etc.). Atheist regimes are those led by an atheist and consist of atheist members who follow the orders of the atheist leader.

For example:
Irreligion in China - Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Irreligion_in_China
China has the world's greatest irreligious population, and the Chinese government and the ruling Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is officially ATHEIST.

2) Atheist regimes have committed genocide, with a tally of dead bodies up to 163 million murdered in the 20th Century alone (according to the Opening Post) and with the current (21st Century) genocide of the Uyghur Muslim minority group in atheist China.

3) Over 90% of genocides in the 20th Century were committed by Atheist regimes. See Opening Post. This is a disturbing and steady pattern which atheists need to address, quickly, before another occurs.

There has NEVER been any genuine admission by ANY atheist on this forum for the above 3 FACTS. This denial has continued for 52 pages of this thread! No admission since the start of this thread on October 1, 2014! 7 years later, no admissions.

This lack of admission that atheist regimes (and their atheist followers) have committed multiple genocides is due to atheist pride: Proverbs 11:2 “When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.”

Problems are only solved when people stop denying there is a problem. And 163 million dead is a problem.
truelgbt

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#1038  Postby ElDiablo » Dec 06, 2021 9:55 pm

truelgbt wrote:
ElDiablo wrote:Late to the conversation...

No.

Good. I really didn't want to convert anyway, I hate having to remember adages and using my serious face when speaking them at people.

You might want to take your cause up with the UN. If you are successful, you may be able to get them pass a resolution of some sorts. I don't think we do resolutions on this forum or have the connections to shame people or entities on CNN or Fox.
God is silly putty.
ElDiablo

United States (us)
Print view this post

#1039  Postby Spearthrower » Dec 06, 2021 10:56 pm

truelgbt wrote:
Problems are only solved when people stop denying there is a problem. And 163 million dead is a problem.

You should stop lying through your teeth.

I don't recognize ANY of Jesus' teachings in your behavior.

In fact, you're beginning to look more and more like a Poe whose only intention is to make Christianity look fucking idiotic.

Of course, no one here is stupid enough to consider you an actual representative of Christianity.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#1040  Postby Spearthrower » Dec 07, 2021 1:30 am

It's just such a shame that trev has never admitted that the Ku Klux Klan, a Christian organisation, murdered African Americans in the name of Christianity. Why won't trev admit this? How many people have been killed by Christians, using Christianity as the justification for their murderous behavior, which trev won't acknowledge and own up to? Why won't trev do this? Is he hiding something? Or is he just too cowardly to face up to those deaths being his personal responsibility? Until he admits his murderous behavior with respect to every single individual ever killed by a Christian, how can we ever hope to achieve peace or unity? Basically, it's ALL his fault. :(

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Nontheism