Posted: Oct 27, 2016 6:44 pm
by ScholasticSpastic
ilstar wrote:
People seeing auras can be also called clairvoyant, since the vocabulary on the topic is pretty thin, especially in English. This inadequacy can be seen in the relatively indefinite second part of the definition of clairvoyant on Google:

Or, if you have a speech impediment, it could just mean that their name is Claire, and they float.