Posted: Feb 25, 2015 10:36 am
by Animavore
The_Metatron wrote:
Animavore wrote:
Jerome Da Gnome wrote:(what do you call a bird/dino/whale transition grouping?)

Nothing. No such grouping exists.


Jerome is looking for a "transition grouping". I'm not even sure what that means except a grouping of succeeding transitional fossils from one member of the group to another via the third. Or from one member to the other two.