Posted: Jun 12, 2011 8:24 pm
by Varangian
PRC-77 - is that what the heavy fucker is called? In the Swedish Army it was Ra 145, and it is still in use in the Home Guard. Small wonder I had no trouble using it during the recent manoeuvre - it was the same lump I operated 22 years ago. It is going to be replaced, though.