Best confirmation of the parallel universes - personal trip(

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Best confirmation of the parallel universes - personal trip(

#21  Postby Scot Dutchy » Mar 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Well at least he has admitted it. He has not got a clue.
Myths in islam Women and islam Musilm opinion polls

"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#22  Postby Alexander1304 » Mar 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:Well at least he has admitted it. He has not got a clue.

Who admitted?
Alexander1304

Print view this post

#23  Postby campermon » Mar 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Alexander1304 wrote:Ok, so how the trip happens:

"I have been traveling to parallel universes that are of many different energy vibrations for quite some time now. I do not make the decision myself as to when and where I go. Spirit makes that decision on my behalf and adjusts my energy vibration to match each universe that I travel to accordingly. Sometimes I stay in each parallel universe for a few days, for a week, a few weeks, or even several months. Once I finish what I am sent there to do, I move on to the next parallel universe. I am sent to help humans and animals in their time of need and to help them to evolve their consciousness"

What do the underlined bits mean?
Scarlett and Ironclad wrote:Campermon,...a middle aged, middle class, Guardian reading, dad of four, knackered hippy, woolly jumper wearing wino and science teacher.
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#24  Postby Alexander1304 » Mar 11, 2013 8:11 pm

campermon wrote:

"I have been traveling to parallel universes that are of many different energy vibrations for quite some time now. I do not make the decision myself as to when and where I go. Spirit makes that decision on my behalf and adjusts my energy vibration to match each universe that I travel to accordingly. Sometimes I stay in each parallel universe for a few days, for a week, a few weeks, or even several months. Once I finish what I am sent there to do, I move on to the next parallel universe. I am sent to help humans and animals in their time of need and to help them to evolve their consciousness"

No idea. I copied that from the web where she posted this, and there it appears underlined,I simply copied that
Alexander1304

Print view this post

#25  Postby campermon » Mar 11, 2013 8:14 pm

Alexander1304 wrote:
campermon wrote:

No idea. I copied that from the web where she posted this, and there it appears underlined,I simply copied that

:scratch:
Scarlett and Ironclad wrote:Campermon,...a middle aged, middle class, Guardian reading, dad of four, knackered hippy, woolly jumper wearing wino and science teacher.
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#26  Postby dogmadogsh1t » Mar 11, 2013 8:19 pm

From the link:

[i]Every month, I make sure to pick up a copy of a local body, mind, spirit magazine that is distributed throughout my hometown. While browsing through the December 2011 and January 2012 issues, I noticed an advertisement that a healer had placed in both editions of the magazine. I was interested in getting some energy healing done, and I wanted to try to change some parts of my soul contract.[/i]

:dizzy: :rofl: :fly:
'You can lead a horse to water, but you can't climb a ladder with a bell in both hands'
dogmadogsh1t

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#27  Postby dogmadogsh1t » Mar 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Alexander1304 wrote:
campermon wrote:

:think: Are you just bringing us some information here or is there an argument to go with it? :what:
'You can lead a horse to water, but you can't climb a ladder with a bell in both hands'
dogmadogsh1t

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#28  Postby Alexander1304 » Mar 11, 2013 8:22 pm

Oh,it has moved to "pseudoscience". I think the world "science" is not appropiate here,pseudo-or-not. More like "mystical experience"
Alexander1304

Print view this post

#29  Postby Alexander1304 » Mar 11, 2013 8:24 pm

dogmadogsh1t wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:
campermon wrote:

:think: Are you just bringing us some information here or is there an argument to go with it? :what:

That's the point. I have hard time to distinguish,especially in the article about "object from parallel universe appear in our universe" ,if there is any argument ,or just bla-bla-bla. Therefore I posted it here. I have no argument, but I cannot understand whether she haas an argument,or not
Alexander1304

Print view this post

#30  Postby campermon » Mar 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Alexander1304 wrote:Oh,it has moved to "pseudoscience". I think the world "science" is not appropiate here,pseudo-or-not. More like "mystical experience"

I think the explanation you presented;

uses, or rather misuses, scientific language. That puts it fairly into the pseudoscientific arena.
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#31  Postby campermon » Mar 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Alexander1304 wrote:
dogmadogsh1t wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:
campermon wrote:

That's the point. I have hard time to distinguish,especially in the article about "object from parallel universe appear in our universe" ,if there is any argument ,or just bla-bla-bla. Therefore I posted it here. I have no argument, but I cannot understand whether she haas an argument,or not

She has no argument.

[/thread]
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#32  Postby chairman bill » Mar 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Different energy vibrations - WTF does that mean? Really? What 'energy'? I'll hazard a guess it'll be 'positive energy'.

Spirit - WTF does that mean? Really? What 'spirit'? I'll hazard a guess ... oh you know where this is going. 'Tis bollocks.

Gone for days, weeks, months even. Has anyone ever seen her 'go', or 'come back'? Who's missed her?

And all to help humans & animals in their time of need. Ah, isn't that nice? So where was some spacetime hopping do-gooder in my time of need? Who decides to 'send' her? 'Spirit'? Some god or something? I think we should be told. A capricious bastard either way, 'cos that help doesn't seem to come to everyone who needs it. At least not in this world.

And evolving consciousness? WTF does that mean? Really? How does this consciousness evolve without a similarly evolving brain? And as brains evolve over aeons, how does a few days on Alpha Centauri Prime v.2.5 help?
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
chairman bill
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#33  Postby Steve » Mar 11, 2013 8:29 pm

Blackadder wrote:Make that a large bag.

Is this thread bagged, now?
As your desire is, so is your will.
As your will is, so is your deed.
As your deed is, so is your destiny
Blue Mountain Center of Meditation
Steve
RS Donator

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#34  Postby dogmadogsh1t » Mar 11, 2013 8:30 pm

Alexander1304 wrote:
dogmadogsh1t wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:
campermon wrote:

I see - fair enough. There is no argument, no, because no evidence has been presented. The part I highlighted above about a soul contract tells you everything you need to know about the author. :cheers:
dogmadogsh1t

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#35  Postby Alexander1304 » Mar 11, 2013 8:31 pm

campermon wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:
dogmadogsh1t wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:

She has no argument.

[/thread]

Initially I was a bit puzzled with what she wrote in the article about "objest from there appear here"...but then.."soul contract"..."energy healing"...."divine providence"...
Alexander1304

Print view this post

#36  Postby campermon » Mar 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Alexander1304 wrote:
campermon wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:
dogmadogsh1t wrote:

She has no argument.

[/thread]

Initially I was a bit puzzled with what she wrote in the article about "objest from there appear here"...but then.."soul contract"..."energy healing"...."divine providence"...

But then...what do those underlined bits mean?
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#37  Postby Alexander1304 » Mar 11, 2013 8:33 pm

dogmadogsh1t wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:
dogmadogsh1t wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:

I see - fair enough. There is no argument, no, because no evidence has been presented. The part I highlighted above about a soul contract tells you everything you need to know about the author. :cheers:

and "divine intervention"(appears twice in the article) adds also,I think
Alexander1304

Print view this post

#38  Postby Alexander1304 » Mar 11, 2013 8:36 pm

campermon wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:
campermon wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:

She has no argument.

[/thread]

I don't know
Alexander1304

Print view this post

#39  Postby dogmadogsh1t » Mar 11, 2013 8:41 pm

campermon wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:
campermon wrote:
Alexander1304 wrote:

She has no argument.

[/thread]

That's easy. A soul contract is simply an agreement between an artist and a third party, much like the agreement Aretha Franklin had with Columbia. Energy healing is what I use to try to convince the Mrs into night time fun when she has a headache and devine providence is city in Rhode Island. I presume the author refers to it as devine due to her fondness for the place. :whistle:
dogmadogsh1t

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Pseudoscience