Can someone tell me who Eric Dollard is and what he's about?

And more stuff I don't understand.

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Can someone tell me who Eric Dollard is and what he's about?

#1  Postby dapperedavid » Oct 13, 2016 7:34 pm

This crazy scientist type figure talks about electricity for over 3 hours and everyone in the comment section is telling me it means free energy. I've never been good in physics, especially not electromagnetism and all I understood was he rewrote some equations I remember from physics class and then said free energy, Einstein's wrong, Tesla's Jesus, and the crowd's minds were blown. :scratch: I'm not understand, anyone is understand? This guy seems to be very respected in the illuminati conspiracy theorist community, I listened to this while mining diamonds in Minecraft. https://youtu.be/TttHkDRuyZw

There's also this "Tesla 2.0" video that's all incoherent gibberish: https://youtu.be/s5fPR7Jc9u4

These videos have hundreds of thousands of views, why can't I find anything about him on rationalwiki or this site apart from some people joking about him. Please explain to me how what he's saying is bs so I can sleep at night.
dapperedavid

Name: David Vorderman

Netherlands (nl)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: Can someone tell me who Eric Dollard is and what he's about?

#2  Postby BlackBart » Oct 14, 2016 12:16 pm

dapperedavid wrote:Einstein's wrong

That's going to your first clue.

This guy seems to be very respected in the illuminati conspiracy theorist community

That's going to be your second clue.

Please explain to me how what he's saying is bs so I can sleep at night.

Seriously dude, if that's the only thing keeping you awake at night, you have a charmed life.
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Name: rotten bart
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#3  Postby tolman » Oct 16, 2016 7:28 pm

If someone who liked talking about Tesla and free energy actually managed to generate free energy, we'd probably know about it.

No doubt many conspiracy types would claim that free energy is out there but being suppressed, or used for nefarious purposes, but if that were the case, it would seem odd the Conspiracy hasn't bothered silencing Eric Dollard, if he was saying anything important.
I don't do sarcasm smileys, but someone as bright as you has probably figured that out already.
tolman

Print view this post

#4  Postby laklak » Oct 18, 2016 3:48 am

There's always some guy flogging a perpetual motion machine, and there are always people who line up to buy one. Barnum was right.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#5  Postby BWE » Oct 18, 2016 4:36 am

It always makes me a little sad that Tesla is more remembered for his crankery than his contributions. Dude was a genius.
BWE

Print view this post

Return to Pseudoscience