Ether Displacement

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Re: Ether Displacement

#521  Postby mpc755 » Jul 29, 2011 6:58 am

Milky Way's dark matter 'turned on its side'
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1 ... -side.html

"I have no idea how you form a disc in that orientation on these kinds of halos," says Law, who presented the results on Monday at a meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Washington DC.

Anyone here able to explain the shape of the Milky Way's halo?

All of the aether displaced by the Milky Way exerts force toward the Milky Way. The force exerted toward the Milky Way by the aether displaced perpendicular to the plane of the galaxy's spiral disk offset. It is the aether which is displaced outward relative to the plane of the spiral disk which exerts force toward the center of the galaxy. This forces the Milky Way matter closer together which results in the displaced aether looking like a squished beach ball.
mpc755
Banned Troll

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#522  Postby Weaver » Jul 29, 2011 12:32 pm

!
GENERAL MODNOTE
mpc755 was banned. This was due to his posting behaviour, repeating the same posts again and again, despite having been both advised and warned about repetitious posting being in violation of our FUA. Another factor was that he was not engaging in a discussion, but repeating the same phrases and the same posts repeatedly instead of trying to explain and discuss his points of view. Thank you
Retired AiF

Cogito, Ergo Armatus Sum.
Weaver
RS Donator

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#523  Postby Spearthrower » Jul 29, 2011 6:54 pm

No, no, no. Thank you! :)

Aether he didn't know what he was talking about, or he was a genius that worked out everything on the back of an envelope. :naughty2:
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#524  Postby hackenslash » Jul 30, 2011 1:07 am

Spearthrower wrote:No, no, no. Thank you! :)

:this:

While I am often giving to FUA-skirting comments that hope to just about make it over the line, this poster was a fucking knob, and a cunt of the highest order. He, along with his opinions, deserved no respect.

Should it turn out that the hypothesis he was, in his utter ignorance of both it and the surrounding physics, in any way correct, he will still be wrong, and an utter twat.

mpc755, you're a cunt, and a knob, and utterly fucking clueless about anything that remotely resembles reality. I really hope you sign up with a sock account in a genuine attempt to learn about reality, because you won't learn anything about anything bby being a cunt (unless you're really clever about it like Goldenmane, the cunt); shame you're not that clever, or indeed clever enough to outwit a goldfish.

I wish you luck on your future idiocy, you thick twat.
hackenslash

Name: The Other Sweary One
Male

Print view this post

#525  Postby Scar » Jul 30, 2011 1:10 am

Good gosh thank you (moderator) guys.
You (the forum's administration) have just gained a lot of respect back from me.
Scar

Name: Michael
Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#526  Postby hackenslash » Jul 30, 2011 1:16 am

mpc233? We're not complete twats here, though you obviously are. Bye bye.
hackenslash

Name: The Other Sweary One
Male

Print view this post

#527  Postby Spearthrower » Jul 30, 2011 4:21 am

By PM from mpc233

The back of the envelope reads, "Matter displaces aether".

Then guess what he does? Anyone? Yes, that's right everyone; proceeds to once again quote Einstein's speech at the university of Leyden.

Tis a broken record. A parrot on steroids.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#528  Postby jaygray » Jul 30, 2011 9:18 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Happy to see him go. His posting record on other fora speaks for itself. :crazy:

mpc233 for future reference: If you know nothing about a subject, don't go around pretending that you do, and if you are going to quote people at least do the decent thing and get the bloody context right. The kind of dumb quotation behaviour displayed by jerks like mpc233 drives me freaking crazy. It turns a potentially interesting subject into a farce. :nono:

...as for the dumb-ass repetition, don't get me started. :pissed:

It's been the season for fruits nuts and flakes here lately: Good to see that this particular imbecile has finally bitten the dust. Good call mods. :cheers:

I await with baited breath whoever it is that replaces him: no doubt it will be somebody... :popcorn:
'Now, there are some who would like to rewrite history - revisionist historians is what I like to call them.' - George W. Bush
jaygray

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#529  Postby twistor59 » Jul 30, 2011 10:59 am

Spearthrower wrote:
Aether he didn't know what he was talking about, or he was a genius that worked out everything on the back of an envelope. :naughty2:

Da - dum - tishhhhhhh !! :lol:

Edit - just remember this always my young disciples:

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'
http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~his ... ether.html

"the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ... disregarding the causes which condition its state."

The state of the ether at every place determined by its connections with the matter and the state of the ether in neighboring places is the state of displacement of the ether.
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue-tied and twisted just an earthbound misfit, I
twistor59
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#530  Postby Spearthrower » Jul 31, 2011 4:23 am

twistor59 wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:

"the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ... disregarding the causes which condition its state."

The state of the ether at every place determined by its connections with the matter and the state of the ether in neighboring places is the state of displacement of the ether.

Oh come on Twistor, you can't expect us to swallow that without evidence. Look!

I said it 4 times, so now I am truerer than you!

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#531  Postby Darkchilde » Jul 31, 2011 4:21 pm

Spearthrower wrote:
twistor59 wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:

Oh come on Twistor, you can't expect us to swallow that without evidence. Look!

I said it 4 times, so now I am truerer than you!

You are wrong, try again honestly.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubbl ... ature.html

"Astronomers using NASA's Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the water."

The 'pond' consists of ether. The moving 'particles' are the galaxy clusters. The 'ripple' is a gravitational wave. The 'ripple' is an ether displacement wave.

The above is physical evidence of a moving 'particle' having an associated ether displacement wave.

In a double slit experiment, the particle travels a single path and enters and exits a single slit. It is the associated ether displacement wave which enters and exits both slits. The ether displacement wave creates wave interference upon exiting the slits. As the particle exits a single slit, it is this interference which alters the direction the particle travels. Detecting the particle causes a loss of coherence of the associated ether displacement wave, there is no wave interference, and the direction the particle travels is not altered.

A particle displaces the ether. A moving particle has an associated ether displacement wave. In a double slit experiment the particle travels a single path and enters and exits a single slit. It is the associated ether displacement wave which enters and exits both slits. As the ether wave exits both slits it creates wave interference. As the particle exits a single slit the direction it travels is altered by the wave interference it encounters. Detecting the particle strongly causes there to be a loss of coherence of the associated ether wave, there is no wave interference, and the direction the particle travels is not altered.

Do you understand now?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Darkchilde
RS Donator

Female

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#532  Postby Darkchilde » Aug 01, 2011 3:12 pm

Okay, people, if you receive a PM from one of the socks of mpc755, please report it. So that his sock can be banned too, as per the FUA.

I received a copy/paste from one of his posts, and so he was banned.
Darkchilde
RS Donator

Female

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#533  Postby Spearthrower » Aug 01, 2011 4:50 pm

I got this one under the PM title: The back of the envelope reads, "Matter displaces aether".

Non-baryonic dark matter is aether. Non-baryonic dark matter does not travel with matter. Matter moves through the aether.

Matter displaces aether.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein'
http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

"the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places"

The state of the aether as determined by its connections with the matter and the state of the aether in neighboring places is the state of displacement of the aether.

The matter which would form the Milky Way was spinning as it displaced the aether. The displaced aether exerted force toward the matter. This force resulted in the matter having angular momentum. The force exerted toward the Milky Way by the aether displaced perpendicular to the plane of the angular momentum forced the matter into the disk. It is the aether which is displaced outward relative to the plane of the angular momentum which exerts force toward the center of the Milky Way. This forced the matter closer together which resulted in the displaced aether looking like a squished beach ball.

The reason for the Milky Way's halo being in the shape of a squished beach ball is because the squished beach ball halo consists of the aether of relativity. The squished beach ball halo is the state of displacement of the aether as determined by its connections with the Milky Way and the state of the aether neighboring the Milky Way.

And you know what? Even though I read it 40 times during the course of this thread, seeing it in PM form made me suddenly change my mind!

:lol:

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#534  Postby Pulsar » Aug 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Summary of mpc755's posts:

Code: Select all
while (True):
    while (not os.path.isfile("reply")):
        pass
    for line in open("reply"):
        print line
    print "Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein"

Imagine a discussion between Царь Славян and mpc755...
"The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time." - George Bernard Shaw
Pulsar

Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#535  Postby Spearthrower » Aug 02, 2011 3:52 am

New sockpuppet this guy's got his hand up the arse of:

mpc644 (As novel with the names as with the conjecture and presentation)

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

Previous

Return to Pseudoscience