Genocide by AIDS

AIDS is not caused by AIDS, but by chemical weapons

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#101  Postby Oldskeptic » Dec 20, 2016 11:26 pm

Why would the government continue to bother with creating AIDS and fluoridating our water and poisoning us with chem trails full of dihydrogen monoxide and giving people autism through vaccines when the FEMA Extermination Camps will be ready any day now?
There is nothing so absurd that some philosopher will not say it - Cicero.

Traditionally these are questions for philosophy, but philosophy is dead - Stephen Hawking
Oldskeptic

Male

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#102  Postby DavidMcC » Dec 21, 2016 2:40 pm

[quote="Oldskeptic"]... and poisoning us with chem trails full of dihydrogen monoxide ...quote]

Yeah, really dangerous stuff, that, H2O!
May The Voice be with you!
DavidMcC

Name: David McCulloch
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#103  Postby Firestarter » Dec 21, 2016 3:54 pm

Oldskeptic wrote:Why would the government continue to bother with creating AIDS and fluoridating our water and poisoning us with chem trails full of dihydrogen monoxide and giving people autism through vaccines when the FEMA Extermination Camps will be ready any day now?
The FEMA Extermination Camps have been ready for many years now, they're called "hospitals".
There's only one problem: some of these damn doctors believe in trivialities like the Hippocratic oath and don't want to be an accomplice to genocide. Not to worry: by very strict regulations these doctors won't have any choice in the matter. If they don't follow the prescribed procedures their medical license will be revoked ASAP.

I know what contrails are; but what are these "chemtrails"?
Firestarter
Banned Spammer

Print view this post

#104  Postby Cito di Pense » Dec 21, 2016 3:57 pm

Firestarter wrote:
Oldskeptic wrote:Why would the government continue to bother with creating AIDS and fluoridating our water and poisoning us with chem trails full of dihydrogen monoxide and giving people autism through vaccines when the FEMA Extermination Camps will be ready any day now?
The FEMA Extermination Camps have been ready for many years now, they're called "hospitals".
There's only one problem: some of these damn doctors believe in trivialities like the Hippocratic oath and don't want to be an accomplice to genocide. Not to worry: by very strict regulations these doctors won't have any choice in the matter. If they don't follow the prescribed procedures their medical license will be revoked ASAP.

You could look it up, but you're too busy concocting conspiracy theories. It's not as if you don't have basic skills in English.
Хлопнут без некролога. -- Серге́й Па́влович Королёв

Translation by Elbert Hubbard: Do not take life too seriously. You're not going to get out of it alive.
Cito di Pense

Name: Fay Smask
Male

Mongolia (mn)
Print view this post

#105  Postby Firestarter » Dec 21, 2016 4:06 pm

Cito di Pense wrote:
Firestarter wrote:

You could look it up, but you're too busy concocting conspiracy theories. It's not as if you don't have basic skills in English.
But I did look it up... I found some bizarre stories that are in violation with common sense. I think it was filed next to HAARP.
I guess that most Rational skepticants believe believe that Lee Harvey Oswald could have fired 5 shots in some 5 seconds, from 3 different directions.
And most have never even heard that the "inventer" of the atomic bomb was the science fiction writer H.G. Wells; see The World set free (1914): http://www.gutenberg.org/files/1059/1059-h/1059-h.htm
Firestarter
Banned Spammer

Print view this post

#106  Postby BlackBart » Dec 21, 2016 4:23 pm

Firestarter wrote:And most have never even heard that the "inventer" of the atomic bomb was the science fiction writer H.G. Wells; see The World set free (1914): http://www.gutenberg.org/files/1059/1059-h/1059-h.htm

Actually the bomb he described was more akin to a dirty bomb than a fission or thermonuclear device. He also invented the Time Machine. Go figure.
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Name: rotten bart
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#107  Postby Cito di Pense » Dec 21, 2016 4:46 pm

Firestarter wrote:I guess that most Rational skepticants believe believe that Lee Harvey Oswald could have fired 5 shots in some 5 seconds, from 3 different directions.

Yes, but you have to have a whole conspiracy theory before you actually care about the details and the consequences. You probably need a time machine as well. It all depends on who you've identified as the targets of your divine retribution.

Hasn't somebody told you to piss off, already? Not only are you indulging in wacky fantasies, but you're deploying them as a vehicle of anti-Semitism. Let me be next in line to invite you to piss the fuck off.
Хлопнут без некролога. -- Серге́й Па́влович Королёв

Translation by Elbert Hubbard: Do not take life too seriously. You're not going to get out of it alive.
Cito di Pense

Name: Fay Smask
Male

Mongolia (mn)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#108  Postby Acetone » Dec 22, 2016 6:28 am

Jesus this thread has gone a long way down.
Acetone

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#109  Postby Rachel Bronwyn » Dec 22, 2016 7:23 am

SKEPTICANTS!
what a terrible image
Rachel Bronwyn

Name: speaking moistly
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#110  Postby BlackBart » Dec 22, 2016 8:27 am

I'm a Nexus 6 Skepticant. :smug:
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Name: rotten bart
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#111  Postby Sendraks » Dec 22, 2016 10:13 am

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Threads on fire off the top of the pseudoscience forum. I watched Mod warnings glitter in the dark near the Philosophy section. All those moments will regrettably not be lost in time, like brickss in rain. Time to lock this thread.
"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C Clarke

"'Science doesn't know everything' - Well science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it'd stop" - Dara O'Brian
Sendraks

Name: D-Money Jr
Male

Print view this post

#112  Postby Shrunk » Dec 23, 2016 4:37 pm

Firestarter wrote:
Cito di Pense wrote:
Firestarter wrote:

But I did look it up... I found some bizarre stories that are in violation with common sense. I think it was filed next to HAARP.

I know, right? The things some people will believe....
"A community is infinitely more brutalised by the habitual employment of punishment than it is by the occasional occurrence of crime." -Oscar Wilde
Shrunk

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#113  Postby The_Metatron » Jan 02, 2017 2:09 am

!
GENERAL MODNOTE
Regina, the posts that you made below are inflammatory towards another forum member:

[Reveal] Spoiler: your reported posts, relevant text in bold red font
Regina wrote:...

Fuck off, just do it, and take your vile pile of excrement with you on the way out.
Compared to Hamer, a disgraced, fraudulent, criminal and utterly despicable illegally practicising pseudo-physician Andrew Wakefield is an honourable, honest-to-God medical practitioner.
That pestilential pimple on the face of humanity is, on top of everything else, an antisemite. His brand of dreck is called Germanic New Medicine, which you delicately omit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryke_Geerd_Hamer
"Hamer claims that his method is a "Germanic" alternative to mainstream clinical medicine which he claims is part of a Jewish conspiracy to decimate non-Jews."
Piss off.

Regina wrote:Vaccination is murder by injection?
It took you some time to work in the evil Jews, but you finally managed. Your shite stinks to high heaven

Piss off.

Regina wrote:...

Would that be the Robin Weiss who sums up his research as follows?

"Research Summary
Our laboratory mainly addresses the immune response to HIV and why no successful vaccine to HIV has yet been developed. We work on antibodies to HIV particularly those that neutralize the infectivity of the virus. We work with phage libaries derived from single-chain antibodies of llamas among other antibodies. We are also interested in the cell tropism and virulence of HIV, and in human genetic factors that determine the risk of infection by HIV and the rate of progression to AIDS. We have also adapted techniques used to study HIV neutralizing antibodies to other emerging virus infections in particular SARS, H5N1 influenza and rabies. I take an interest in the history of the appearance of human infectious diseases and the impact that they have had in the past and may well in the future. Our research is funded by the MRC, the European Union and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation."
Oh, and by the way, viruses don't die because they're not alive to begin with.
Piss off.

Making provocative or inflammatory posts towards other forum members is not allowed, as is spelled out in our Forum User's Agreement, paragraph 1.2.e, to which you agreed when you joined our forum.

[Reveal] Spoiler: relevant section of the Forum User's Agreement
Members of rationalskepticism.org agree to:

1.2. not post or transmit defamatory, abusive, threatening or illegal material, or any other material with the intent to purposely mislead or harm others or infringe on the ability of others to enjoy rationalskepticism.org. This includes but is not limited to:

e. attempt to inflame or provoke another member(s).

Please keep this in mind when you make your posts, to make our forum a better place, and to avoid possible sanction.

The_Metatron

Please do not discuss this modnote or moderation in this thread as it is off-topic. If you need clarification or want to appeal this decision, please PM me or a senior moderator.
I AM Skepdickus!

Check out Hack's blog, too. He writes good.
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#114  Postby Manticore » Mar 18, 2017 7:04 am

BlackBart wrote:
Firestarter wrote:And most have never even heard that the "inventer" of the atomic bomb was the science fiction writer H.G. Wells; see The World set free (1914): http://www.gutenberg.org/files/1059/1059-h/1059-h.htm

Actually the bomb he described was more akin to a dirty bomb than a fission or thermonuclear device. He also invented the Time Machine. Go figure.

Not to mention Antigravity and Invisibility.
The existence of just one racist is proof that there exists at least one person who could be reasonably classified as sub-human.
Manticore

Tanzania (tz)
Print view this post

Genocide by AIDS

#115  Postby felltoearth » Mar 21, 2017 11:54 am

Sendraks wrote:I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Threads on fire off the top of the pseudoscience forum. I watched Mod warnings glitter in the dark near the Philosophy section. All those moments will regrettably not be lost in time, like brickss in rain. Time to lock this thread.

This should be a meme like the Dunsapy. :clap:
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#116  Postby Rumraket » Mar 21, 2017 1:03 pm

Sendraks wrote:I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. I watched Mod warnings glitter in the dark near the Philosophy section.

You're right, I don't believe that. Mod warnings in the philosophy section? PREPOSTEROUS! :lol:
Half-Life 3 - I want to believe
Rumraket

Print view this post

#117  Postby Rumraket » Mar 21, 2017 1:11 pm

So we're besieged on all sides by nasty Big Pharma, Big Government, Big GenericCorp, Big Chemtrails, Big FEMA, Big Acorn, Big VaccineAutism, Big GenderIsASocialConstruct, Big HomosexualAgenda, Big DarwinLobby, Big Abortionist Genocide, Big Feminism, Big TransAtlanticTrade, Big MilitaryindustrialComplex, Big Illuminati, even bigger Big ISIS, Big Al Qaeda, Big Black Dicks and interracial marriage and... you name it. All of it a grand genocidal, anti-human conspiracy. Sociopaths, misanthropes and reptilian overlord controllers, all of them out to get, gas, grind and grope us.

Yet the world population is exponentially increasing. BigEverythingtm is apparently intensely incompetent. Bigly. It'll make your head spin.
Half-Life 3 - I want to believe
Rumraket

Print view this post

Previous

Return to Pseudoscience