Genocide by AIDS

AIDS is not caused by AIDS, but by chemical weapons

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#21  Postby Firestarter » Nov 25, 2016 6:03 pm

Firestarter wrote:HIV DOESN’T CAUSE AIDS?
To understand the true nature of AIDS it is helpful to distinguish between the 4 separate risk groups for AIDS: 1) Promiscuous homosexuals; 2) Drug addicts; 3) Haemophiliacs; 4) Africans.
Some forum members seem to forget that this is what the state propaganda has invented. This is not "my" racist or homophobic point of view (I have nothing against drug addicts or haemophiliacs either).
This shows that these are the groups the elite, NWO want to eliminate.

I guess some of you rational skepticants believe that besides the propaganda that "health care" is good for the health of the patients (or should I say victims?):
Throwing bombs is good for the health of Arabs.

Guess what? The same bankers that control politrics, own the companies that manufacture the bombs and control the pharmaceutical industry.
Guess who provides the universities with their curriculum? The pharmaceutical industry.
Who controls the media state? The banks.
User avatar
Firestarter
Banned Spammer
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 40

Country: Netherlands
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Genocide by AIDS

#22  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Nov 25, 2016 6:07 pm

Firestarter wrote:
Firestarter wrote:HIV DOESN’T CAUSE AIDS?
To understand the true nature of AIDS it is helpful to distinguish between the 4 separate risk groups for AIDS: 1) Promiscuous homosexuals; 2) Drug addicts; 3) Haemophiliacs; 4) Africans.
Some forum members seem to forget that this is what the state propaganda has invented. This is not "my" racist or homophobic point of view (I have nothing against drug addicts of haemophiliacs either).
This shows that these are the groups the elite, NWO want to eliminate.

I guess some of you rational skepticants believe that besides the propaganda that "health care" is good for the health of the patients (or should I say victims?),
Throwing bombs is good for the health of Arabs.
Guess what: the same bankers that control politrics, own the companies that manufacture the bombs and control the pharmaceutical industry.
Guess who provides the universities with their curriculum (the pharmaceutical industry).
Who controls the media state (the banks).

Mensen kunnen niet vergeten waarvan niet eerst bewezen is dat het bestaat.
Je kunt wel constant beweren dat er een groote samenzwering is, maar je bent net zo min geloofwaardig als mensen die in de Illuminatie geloven. Bewijzen moet je leveren, niet beweringen.
Je moet aantonen dat er een NWO is, voordat je argument kunt gebruiken die daar van uitgaan.

Dit bovenstaande gaat er natuurlijk vanuit dat je niet slechts een hele slappe troll actie aan het uitvoeren bent.
Ik hoop eigenlijk dat, dat het geval is, want het tegendeel is zeer betreurenswaardig.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
User avatar
Thomas Eshuis
 
Name: Thomas Eshuis
Posts: 30917
Age: 31
Male

Country: Netherlands
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#23  Postby chairman bill » Nov 25, 2016 6:20 pm

Firestarter wrote:Guess who provides the universities with their curriculum? The pharmaceutical industry.


No. They. Don't.

May I respectfully suggest that you take your fuckwittery elsewhere? No one here is going to be convinced by your conspiracy theory bollocks. Try www.tinfoilhatbrigade.com/particularlyfuckingstupid/
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
User avatar
chairman bill
RS Donator
 
Posts: 28215
Male

Country: UK: fucked since 2010
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#24  Postby Cito di Pense » Nov 25, 2016 7:09 pm

Firestarter wrote:Guess what? The same bankers that control politrics, own the companies that manufacture the bombs and control the pharmaceutical industry.


Let's assume all the evil plots and cartels have been shattered. What would you most like to be doing with your life? I think you don't really know. Saving the world? The god-botherers have cornered the market on that one.
Хлопнут без некролога. -- Серге́й Па́влович Королёв

Translation by Elbert Hubbard: Do not take life too seriously. You're not going to get out of it alive.
User avatar
Cito di Pense
 
Name: Fay Smask
Posts: 29349
Age: 23
Male

Country: The Heartland
Mongolia (mn)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#25  Postby Rachel Bronwyn » Nov 26, 2016 2:42 pm

Ahhh, I've missed HIV denialism.
what a terrible image
User avatar
Rachel Bronwyn
 
Name: speaking moistly
Posts: 13366
Age: 32
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#26  Postby KeenIdiot » Nov 26, 2016 5:06 pm

kiore wrote:I haven't seen stuff like this for a decade, interesting it is still out there.

It tends to die off as a large number of denialists seem to be HIV positive and don't get treatment.
KeenIdiot
 
Name: Mike
Posts: 924
Age: 32
Male

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

AIDS – Memorandum NSCM/46

#27  Postby Firestarter » Nov 26, 2016 5:08 pm

The Cobden club document that was presented at ECO-92 is an interesting piece of work.
On July 30th, 1977, the United States Code annotated Title 50, Chapter 32, Section 1520 of the DoD was signed. This approves the testing of chemical weapons on human victims:
Use of human subjects for testing of chemical or biological agents by Department of Defense; accounting to Congressional committees with respect to experiments and studies; notification of local civilian officials”.

On March 17, 1978 a nice memorandum was signed by Secretary of State Zbigniew Brezinski “NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL MEMORANDUM-46”. This led to recommendations on the US policy towards Black Africa.
Memorandum-46 was (is) a plan to discredit “black” people in general.
Because the state propaganda invented that the cause of HIV was sexual promiscuity and sharing needles for injecting drugs, convincing us that black Africans were often HIV-positive was in reality (also) a strategy to discredit them: http://www.finalcall.com/memorandum-46.htm

2. Special clandestine operations should be launched by the CIA to generate mistrust and hostility in American and world opinion against joint activity of the two forces, and to cause division among Black African radical national groups and their leaders (...)
4. The FBI should mount surveillance operations against Black African representatives and collect sensitive information on those, especially at the U.N., who oppose U.S. policy toward South Africa. The information should include facts on their links with the leaders of the Black movement in the United States, thus making possible at least partial neutralization of the adverse effects of their activity (...)
(b) to elaborate and bring into effect a special program designed to perpetuate division in the Black movement and neutralize the most active groups of leftist radical organizations representing different social strata of the Black community: to encourage division in Black circles;
(c) to preserve the present climate which inhibits the emergence from within the Black leadership of a person capable of exerting nationwide appeal (...)
(e) to support actions designed to sharpen social stratification in the Black community which would lead to the widening and perpetuation of the gap between successful educated Blacks and the poor, giving rise to growing antagonism between different Black groups and a weakening of the movement as a whole (...)
(g) to take every possible means through the AFL-CIO leaders to counteract the increasing influence of Black labor organizations which function in all major unions and in particular, the National Coalition of Black Trade Union and its leadership including the creation of real preference for adverse and hostile reaction among White trade unionists to demands for improvement of social and economic welfare of the Blacks (...)
This would promote the achievement of a twofold purpose:
first, it would be easier to control the activity of loyal black representatives within existing institution;
second, the idea of an independent black political party now under discussion within black leadership circles would soon lose all support
”.

The hypothesis that HIV causes AIDS is about as ridiculous as calling AIDS the cause of homosexuality, drug addiction, or… black skin.
User avatar
Firestarter
Banned Spammer
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 40

Country: Netherlands
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Genocide by AIDS

#28  Postby Rachel Bronwyn » Nov 26, 2016 5:15 pm

Another win for the Netherlands.
what a terrible image
User avatar
Rachel Bronwyn
 
Name: speaking moistly
Posts: 13366
Age: 32
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#29  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Nov 26, 2016 5:17 pm

Rachel Bronwyn wrote:Another win for the Netherlands.

Please don't lump us all together.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
User avatar
Thomas Eshuis
 
Name: Thomas Eshuis
Posts: 30917
Age: 31
Male

Country: Netherlands
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#30  Postby Rachel Bronwyn » Nov 26, 2016 5:26 pm

I don't. You've certainly got a winner with this one though.
what a terrible image
User avatar
Rachel Bronwyn
 
Name: speaking moistly
Posts: 13366
Age: 32
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#31  Postby Weaver » Nov 26, 2016 8:27 pm

Firestarter wrote:
Weaver wrote:Amazing that someone can still assemble so much bullshit in one post, despite all the decades of medical advancements.
Bill Gates (the so-called richest man in the world) has explained that the objective of “health care” is reduction of the population:
First we’ve got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people; that’s heading up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really good job on new vaccines, health care [and] reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent

The USA has the highest costs for health care per capita in the whole wide world: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... per_capita
We can keep sleeping knowing that “philanthropic” organisations like the Gate Foundation and Negative Population Growth do what they can to divert the disaster of overpopulation: http://www.npg.org/

Lovely out-of-context quoting of Gates you have going there.

Too bad that reality can so neatly show you're full of it with your assertions. Gates isn't pushing vaccines because they are harmful and result in deaths, he's pushing them because they are helpful - and because evidence shows that as health care, including vaccination, improves, people tend to have fewer children. This is because there are fewer kids dying early from preventable causes. This is a good thing, not some ludicrous conspiracy theory of health care professionals trying to kill off the population.

https://debunkingdenialism.com/2013/08/ ... opulation/
Image
Retired AiF

Cogito, Ergo Armatus Sum.
User avatar
Weaver
RS Donator
 
Posts: 20125
Age: 52
Male

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: AIDS – Memorandum NSCM/46

#32  Postby chairman bill » Nov 26, 2016 9:03 pm

Firestarter wrote:The hypothesis that HIV causes AIDS is about as ridiculous as calling AIDS the cause of homosexuality, drug addiction, or… black skin.


Only if one was a) deeply fucking stupid, b) quite lacking in the ability to think rationally, and c) deeply fucking stupid. Otherwise, it would be quite clear that the comparison is deeply fucking stupid.
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
User avatar
chairman bill
RS Donator
 
Posts: 28215
Male

Country: UK: fucked since 2010
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#33  Postby laklak » Nov 27, 2016 2:27 am

I'd say the OP was"twaddle" but that would be unfair to twaddle the world over.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
laklak
RS Donator
 
Name: Florida Man
Posts: 20714
Age: 66
Male

Country: The Great Satan
Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#34  Postby chairman bill » Nov 27, 2016 10:41 am

It's not just twaddle, it's dangerous twaddle. It's dangerous because it a) might persuade some policy-makers that HIV & AIDS aren't linked in a causative manner, which could then lead to significant unnecessary suffering & death, and b) the whole paranoid New World Order shit, and claims of government culpability in the AIDS epidemic, undermines our democracy.

Frankly, if you don't give a shit about these things, you're nasty cunt. If you not only don't give a shit but seek to promulgate such nonsense, you're much, much worse. I'd like to think the OP hasn't actually thought too much of the consequences of the shit they've posted, but has simply been caught up in the twisted thinking that goes with these sorts of conspiracy fantasies. But the evidence is clear - Thabo Mbeki was an AIDS denialist, and look at how that worked out for South Africa - the highest incidence of HIV/AIDS in the world. Jacob Zuma might be a corrupt little shit, but at least the AIDS denialism has ended, and South Africans have some hope of now getting on top of the disease, with proper treatment, not just olive oil, lemon juice & garlic.

It's hard to know quite how to respond to the OP's bollocks - I'm all for free speech, but crying "Fire!" in a crowded theatre, when there is no fire, constitutes a limit on that right, because the rights of others are infringed. Tolerating the crap Firestarter has posted, giving a platform for it, is of a kind, in particular on a site dedicated to rationality & skepticism. I know there's an argument for allowing it, on the basis that people can read the responses that undermine the claim, but it still gives exposure to the claim, and almost treats it as a serious claim (as opposed to a claim with potentially serious consequences for others), and that is far more than it deserves. Personally, I think the correct ethical stance is to refuse to give such shit space on the site. Pseudoscience in healthcare should be an imprisonable offence. Fuck 'em.
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
User avatar
chairman bill
RS Donator
 
Posts: 28215
Male

Country: UK: fucked since 2010
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Pseudoscience and polio vaccination

#35  Postby Firestarter » Nov 27, 2016 4:26 pm

The topic here is pseudoscience.
The story the state media has told us about AIDS is pseudoscience because:
1) There has never been any evidence that HIV results in AIDS.
2) There has never been any proper double blind placebo controlled study that proves that AZT is an effective medicine for the treatment of AIDS. AZT was approved for poisoning AIDS-victims even without a phase III trial.

Besides reading books and articles by AIDS-denialists; I went further. I searched for scientific evidence that proves:
1) AZT is deadly.
2) HIV doesn’t cause AIDS.
3) The HIV-tests that are claimed to test for HIV-antibodies (that’s not the same as HIV) are unreliable.
4) Multivitamins are superior over placebo for the treatment of AIDS-victims.

The most bizarre claim from AIDS-denialists is that some mad scientists have sort of glued 2 viruses together to make HIV, which miraculously causes AIDS. This is nothing but science fiction.


Weaver wrote:Too bad that reality can so neatly show you're full of it with your assertions. Gates isn't pushing vaccines because they are harmful and result in deaths, he's pushing them because they are helpful - and because evidence shows that as health care, including vaccination, improves, people tend to have fewer children. This is because there are fewer kids dying early from preventable causes. This is a good thing, not some ludicrous conspiracy theory of health care professionals trying to kill off the population.
Say what???
Member of Bilderberg Melinda Gates, wife of the not richest man in the world, founded the “Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation” that is trying to get “wild polio” out of this world. Apparently it is really bad when (only) several hundreds of children die of “wild polio”, so ten thousands of children in India get paralysed by Non-Polio Acute Flaccid Paralysis (NPAFP), caused by the vaccine. See: http://nsnbc.me/2013/05/08/bill-gates-p ... sis-death/

Vaccination is a perfect way not only to murder children but to test chemical and biological weapons.
In 1997 the WHO and UNICEF introduced the National Immunization Days in Uganda. After many dead children and Kihura Nkuba discussing this on his radio shows, revolts broke out. The army of Uganda was used to vaccinate children with polio. Nkuba reported he had a terrible car crash, when two pick-up trucks forced him off the road. See: http://www.whale.to/a/nkuba.htm
User avatar
Firestarter
Banned Spammer
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 40

Country: Netherlands
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Pseudoscience and polio vaccination

#36  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Nov 27, 2016 4:51 pm

Firestarter wrote:The topic here is pseudoscience.
The story the state media has told us about AIDS is pseudoscience because:

It isn't.
It's the facts as presented by medical experts who've done intensive studies on the subject can have produced reproducible results.

Firestarter wrote:
1) There has never been any evidence that HIV results in AIDS.
2) There has never been any proper double blind placebo controlled study that proves that AZT is an effective medicine for the treatment of AIDS. AZT was approved for poisoning AIDS-victims even without a phase III trial.

Besides reading books and articles by AIDS-denialists; I went further. I searched for scientific evidence that proves:
1) AZT is deadly.
2) HIV doesn’t cause AIDS.
3) The HIV-tests that are claimed to test for HIV-antibodies (that’s not the same as HIV) are unreliable.
4) Multivitamins are superior over placebo for the treatment of AIDS-victims.

The most bizarre claim from AIDS-denialists is that some mad scientists have sort of glued 2 viruses together to make HIV, which miraculously causes AIDS. This is nothing but science fiction.

A list of unsupported assertions won't convince anyone.

Firestarter wrote:
Weaver wrote:Too bad that reality can so neatly show you're full of it with your assertions. Gates isn't pushing vaccines because they are harmful and result in deaths, he's pushing them because they are helpful - and because evidence shows that as health care, including vaccination, improves, people tend to have fewer children. This is because there are fewer kids dying early from preventable causes. This is a good thing, not some ludicrous conspiracy theory of health care professionals trying to kill off the population.
Say what???
Member of Bilderberg Melinda Gates, wife of the not richest man in the world, founded the “Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation” that is trying to get “wild polio” out of this world. Apparently it is really bad when (only) several hundreds of children die of “wild polio”, so ten thousands of children in India get paralysed by Non-Polio Acute Flaccid Paralysis (NPAFP), caused by the vaccine. See: http://nsnbc.me/2013/05/08/bill-gates-p ... sis-death/

Vaccination is a perfect way not only to murder children but to test chemical and biological weapons.
In 1997 the WHO and UNICEF introduced the National Immunization Days in Uganda. After many dead children and Kihura Nkuba discussing this on his radio shows, revolts broke out. The army of Uganda was used to vaccinate children with polio. Nkuba reported he had a terrible car crash, when two pick-up trucks forced him off the road. See: http://www.whale.to/a/nkuba.htm

:sigh:
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
User avatar
Thomas Eshuis
 
Name: Thomas Eshuis
Posts: 30917
Age: 31
Male

Country: Netherlands
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Pseudoscience and polio vaccination

#37  Postby chairman bill » Nov 27, 2016 5:13 pm

Firestarter wrote:The topic here is pseudoscience.
The story the state media has told us about AIDS is pseudoscience because:
1) There has never been any evidence that HIV results in AIDS.

There are a number of auto-immune conditions, some of which look very much like AIDS, so the few people identified as having AIDS but not HIV, does not indicate that HIV doesn't cause AIDS. The vast majority of those identified as having AIDS, have also had previous HIV infection. Lab workers who have had accidents at work resulting in HIV infection, have all gone on to develop AIDS. It is notable that the wives of haemophiliacs who have developed AIDS, have husbands who have been infected with HIV. It is worth noting that there is no other reason for these women to be suffering from immunosuppression. I'd also point out that all of my brother's friends who died of AIDS, and my brother, were HIV+ prior to developing AIDS. HIV infection is the single common feature across all at risk groups who develop AIDS.

Besides reading books and articles by AIDS-denialists; I went further. I searched for scientific evidence that proves:

Enough of this fuckwittery. Science does not deal in proofs, so when you say you searched for scientific evidence to prove something, you demonstrate that you don't understand science. So someone who doesn't understand science, is here lecturing us on pseudoscience. Talk about brass neck.

Vaccination is a perfect way not only to murder children but to test chemical and biological weapons.

The implication that vaccination is being so used, is disgusting.

Edit: typo
Last edited by chairman bill on Nov 27, 2016 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
User avatar
chairman bill
RS Donator
 
Posts: 28215
Male

Country: UK: fucked since 2010
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Pseudoscience and polio vaccination

#38  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Nov 27, 2016 5:15 pm

chairman bill wrote:
Firestarter wrote:The topic here is pseudoscience.
The story the state media has told us about AIDS is pseudoscience because:
1) There has never been any evidence that HIV results in AIDS.

There are a number of auto-immune conditions, some of which look very much like AIDS, so the few people identified as having AIDS but not HIV, does not indicate that HIV doesn't cause AIDS. The vast majority of those identified as having AIDS, have also had previous HIV infection. Lab workers who have had accidents at work resulting in HIV infection, have all gone on to develop AIDS. It is notable that the wives of haemophiliacs who have developed AIDS, have husbands who have been infected with HIV. It is worth noting that there is no other reason for these women to be suffering from immunosuppression. I'd also point out that all of my brother's friends who died of AIDS, and my brother, were HIV+ prior to developing AIDS. HIV infection is the single common feature across all at risk groups who develop AIDS.

Besides reading books and articles by AIDS-denialists; I went further. I searched for scientific evidence that proves:

Enough of this fuckwittery. Science does deal in proofs, so when you say you searched for scientific evidence to prove something, you demonstrate that you don't understand science. So someone who doesn't understand science, is here lecturing us on pseudoscience. Talk about brass neck.

Vaccination is a perfect way not only to murder children but to test chemical and biological weapons.

The implication that vaccination is being so used, is disgusting.

:shifty:
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
User avatar
Thomas Eshuis
 
Name: Thomas Eshuis
Posts: 30917
Age: 31
Male

Country: Netherlands
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#39  Postby chairman bill » Nov 27, 2016 5:20 pm

Yeah, typo sorted.
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
User avatar
chairman bill
RS Donator
 
Posts: 28215
Male

Country: UK: fucked since 2010
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#40  Postby kiore » Nov 27, 2016 7:19 pm

OK so the OP has de cloaked as a an extreme anti vaxxer and non believer in diseases generally. So Polio, a little off topic but why would people risk rare side effects to prevent
several hundreds of children die of “wild polio”
? Because that is not what the Polio elimination program seeks to do, it seeks to eliminate Polio to prevent the massive epidemics that we used to see before vaccines became available and to actually cease the requirement to vaccinate against Polio once the last reservoirs are eliminated. I could post some photos from the 1950's outbreaks of schools closed and banks of children in iron lungs, but they tend to show only the very tip of the iceberg, what they don't show are those affected outside of a handful of western countries.
But I doubt the OP will swayed by facts and will continue to promote the line agreed with by Boko Haram and the Pakistani Taliban.
Folding@Home Team member.
Image
What does this stuff mean?
Read here:
general-science/folding-home-team-182116-t616.html
User avatar
kiore
Senior Moderator
 
Posts: 16278

Country: In transit.
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Pseudoscience

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest