Genocide by AIDS

AIDS is not caused by AIDS, but by chemical weapons

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

William Cooper

#61  Postby Firestarter » Dec 04, 2016 3:41 pm

In 1990 William Cooper warned that the AIDS epidemic was produced in the laboratories at Fort Detrick Maryland as part of the project MKNAOMI: http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/cooper/aids.htm
I don’t consider Cooper an AIDS denialist because he was warning that the CIA is a terrorist organisation run by Satanists, with AIDS just one of many projects.

MURDER & 9/11
Cooper was killed on November 5, 2001: for tax fraud and resisting arrest. An important fact is often overlooked in his death and that is that he had only one leg. I guess that shooting a police officer twice in the head while running would be twice more difficult than with both legs intact.
William Cooper on June 28, 2001 (2 ½ months before 9/11) announced on his radio show that some major event would happen soon and “Whatever is gonna happen that they are gonna blame on Osama Bin Laden, don’t you even believe it”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKT5XxJ1sbQ
Here is a transcript where William Cooper talks about what is (really) happening - broadcast live on September 11, 2001: http://deceivedworld.blogspot.nl/2011/0 ... ribed.html
Less than 2 months after 9/11 he was killed…

MAJESTYTWELVE
William Cooper has been made out for a nutcase because for years he tried to warn us for an alien invasion and UFOs. In 1997 he found out that the alien invasion was nothing but a false flag that would be used to take away our constitutional rights and start the war on terror (and appologised for not realising sooner):
When I saw Operation Majority while serving in the Navy I believed the alien threat was real just like everyone else. It was not until I had performed many years of research that I was able to fully understand exactly what it was that I had seen. It was extremely difficult for me to believe that my government and the United States Navy had used me, especially since I had dedicated my life to government and military service. Most government and military personnel cannot and will not believe such and idea. The plan is real. The extraterrestrial threat is artificial”.
I think that his information on Operation Majority and MAJESTYTWELVE is more interesting than what he said about 9/11 and AIDS. He described how the world is run by secret societies: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... twelve.htm
Firestarter
Banned Spammer

Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#62  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Dec 04, 2016 4:49 pm

:sigh:
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#63  Postby Shrunk » Dec 04, 2016 7:14 pm

:rofl:
"A community is infinitely more brutalised by the habitual employment of punishment than it is by the occasional occurrence of crime." -Oscar Wilde
Shrunk

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#64  Postby BlackBart » Dec 04, 2016 7:43 pm

Millinery by Bacofoil. :coffee:
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Name: rotten bart
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#65  Postby felltoearth » Dec 05, 2016 4:39 am

Galaxian?
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#66  Postby Weaver » Dec 05, 2016 6:34 am

Even Galaxian wasn't THAT far out.
Retired AiF

Cogito, Ergo Armatus Sum.
Weaver
RS Donator

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#67  Postby chairman bill » Dec 05, 2016 9:13 am

I'm just going to leave this here, because it is proof positive that AIDS has no connection to HIV, and is infact caused by chemtrails that have been laced with the spores of an alien fungus, from the lizard-alien overlords' home world. Or something.

http://www.sciencealert.com/one-of-the-first-hiv-vaccines-will-move-onto-phase-ii-trials-in-2017
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
chairman bill
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#68  Postby Firestarter » Dec 06, 2016 3:57 pm

The state propaganda has really outdone themselves this time - headlines reading “Scientists Discover Antibody [N6] That Neutralizes 98% of all HIV-strains”: https://www.niaid.nih.gov/news-events/n ... iv-strains
Let’s find out what this means, while I will start by saying that the story that AZT is a “medicine” for AIDS is based on labarotory experiments where HIV was destoyed by AZT.

HIV-positive means NOT that somebody is infected with HIV, but that somebody has HIV-antibodies in the blood. The state media has never claimed that HIV-tests test for HIV, but they (supposedly) test for HIV-antibodies. These antibodies provide a complete immunisation for an infection with (the passenger virus) HIV.
If we try to figure out what this means: it would be completely useless to poison an HIV-(antibody-)positive victim with AZT or with this new N6, because they are already immune.

I we follow the reasoning of the state propaganda on AIDS we can expect that they will try a compulsory vaccination program for risk groups (with either AZT or N6). While HIV-positive subjects are already immune, HIV-negative people can still be infected with HIV...
Of course in reality AZT destroys the immune system (amongst others), so victims of the health care lose their protection against diseases (that is called AIDS).

If I understand the official story correctly the HIV becomes inactive (after the first infection), stays in the body for years, and while dormant (if this is the correct word) somehow becomes active in a different form and then destroys the T-cells (and with it the immune system). Of course this mechanism was never proven.
There has never been any evidence that AZT (or N6) actually destroys this new different “dormant” form of HIV.

Chairman Bill knows a lot more about lizard-aliens that rule the world than me. Maybe he will enjoy the following of lizard conspiracy theorist David Icke (is he still a paid operative of the British state network BBC?).
According to Icke - Dr. Robert E. Wilner injected himself with HIV on the telescreen in Spain to show that HIV is completely harmless: http://www.naturalnews.com/027922_AIDS_David_Icke.html
Firestarter
Banned Spammer

Print view this post

#69  Postby Sendraks » Dec 06, 2016 4:05 pm

So your woo appears to extend to complaining about scientists actually developing a cure for HIV and thus preventing people suffering from AIDS.

Also, your understanding of HIV and why the bodies are producing antibodies and why those antibodies are not conferring any sort of immunity, is so woefully deficient as to be beyond laughable at this point.
"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C Clarke

"'Science doesn't know everything' - Well science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it'd stop" - Dara O'Brian
Sendraks

Name: D-Money Jr
Male

Print view this post

#70  Postby chairman bill » Dec 06, 2016 11:11 pm

Sendraks wrote:So your woo appears to extend to complaining about scientists actually developing a cure for HIV and thus preventing people suffering from AIDS.

Also, your understanding of HIV and why the bodies are producing antibodies and why those antibodies are not conferring any sort of immunity, is so woefully deficient as to be beyond laughable at this point.

It's almost as if he hasn't got a fucking clue what he's talking about
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
chairman bill
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Robert E. Willner

#71  Postby Firestarter » Dec 07, 2016 3:51 pm

I didn’t realise that the basis of scepticism is to believe everything the state propaganda feeds us, no matter how ridiculous...

Dr. Robert E. Willner was another AIDS-whistleblower. He published a book in 1994 “The Deadly Deception. The Proof That Sex And HIV Absolutely Do Not Cause AIDS”.
Here’s an interview with Willner about HIV/AIDS; he claims that HIV is not the cause of AIDS, AZT causes death and that “In New York and San Francisco only 7% of AIDS victims were HIV positive”: http://whale.to/c/conspiracy_nation.html

In 1993 Willner injected himself with HIV+ blood on the telescreen in Spain. He repeated this stunt several times.
On December 7, 1994 Willner injected himself with the blood of a HIV-positive victim to prove his point that HIV is harmless (see the picture). This video itself is pretty good - a group of some 30 people asking questions to Willner about AIDS: http://theunhivedmind.com/wordpress4/dr ... elf-on-tv/
Willner also favoured alternative treatment for cancer; so they suspended his medical license in 1990. It shouldn’t surprise us that he died on April 15, 1995 of a “heart attack”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Willner
Firestarter
Banned Spammer

Print view this post

Re: Robert E. Willner

#72  Postby Sendraks » Dec 07, 2016 4:35 pm

Firestarter wrote:I didn’t realise that the basis of scepticism is to believe everything the state propaganda feeds us, no matter how ridiculous...

Ah, so scepticism is only happening when it agrees with whatever you happen to be posting and if people don't agree, clearly they're not actually being sceptical.

Do you see how this has you on the path of not being able to hold a constructive discussion?

Firestarter wrote:Willner also favoured alternative treatment for cancer; so they suspended his medical license in 1990.

Yes, he was an anti-evidence kook, whose proposals for how to treat cancer endangered lives.

Firestarter wrote: It shouldn’t surprise us that he died on April 15, 1995 of a “heart attack”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Willner

No, no it shouldn't surprise us, unless you think someone dying in their 60s of a heart attack is somehow unusual.
"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C Clarke

"'Science doesn't know everything' - Well science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it'd stop" - Dara O'Brian
Sendraks

Male

Print view this post

#73  Postby Shrunk » Dec 07, 2016 5:14 pm

Sendraks wrote:
Firestarter wrote:It shouldn’t surprise us that he died on April 15, 1995 of a “heart attack”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Willner

No, no it shouldn't surprise us, unless you think someone dying in their 60s of a heart attack is somehow unusual.

Maybe he died of AIDS after injecting himself with HIV repeatedly and then refusing treatment :dunno:
"A community is infinitely more brutalised by the habitual employment of punishment than it is by the occasional occurrence of crime." -Oscar Wilde
Shrunk

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#74  Postby Fallible » Dec 07, 2016 5:32 pm

Sendraks wrote:No, no it shouldn't surprise us, unless you think someone dying in their 60s of a heart attack is somehow unusual.

But this wasn't a heart attack. This was a "heart attack". Wake up, sheeple!
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
Fallible
RS Donator

Name: Alice Pooper
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#75  Postby Sendraks » Dec 08, 2016 10:47 am

Shrunk wrote:
Sendraks wrote:
Firestarter wrote:It shouldn’t surprise us that he died on April 15, 1995 of a “heart attack”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Willner

Maybe he died of AIDS after injecting himself with HIV repeatedly and then refusing treatment :dunno:

Or he just had a heart attack because he was in his 60s and that sort of occurrence really isn't that unusual.

But, that's what they want us to think see. Nothing unusual going on. Just a regular old heart attack and in no way timed to ensure he was dead before it became apparent that he wasn't developing AIDs as a result of HIV. Because that would obviously totally destroy the idea that HIV caused AIDs.

You know, apart from all the data from the thousands of people who had HIV and developed AIDs.

Sendraks

Male

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#76  Postby Corneel » Dec 08, 2016 12:05 pm

Genocide by AIDS? More like genocide by AIDS denial and firestarter is complicit.
"Damn it! Why am I arguing shit on the internet again!?"
"'cuz sometimes you just need a cumshot of stupid to the face?"

(from Something Positive)

The best movie theme ever

Ceterum censeo Praesidem Anguimanum esse demovendum
Corneel

Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#77  Postby chairman bill » Dec 08, 2016 12:13 pm

Corneel wrote:Genocide by AIDS? More like genocide by AIDS denial and firestarter is complicit.

It's a point I made (though less succinctly than you) on page two. I really don't think we should offer a platform for this sort of dangerously irresponsible fuckwittery. If Holocaust denial can get you banned (and yes I know, German law), then denial of the cause of this all too current Holocaust, should be banned too.
chairman bill
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Rockefeller foundation

#78  Postby Firestarter » Dec 12, 2016 2:43 pm

chairman bill wrote:
Firestarter wrote:Guess who provides the universities with their curriculum? The pharmaceutical industry.

No. They. Don't.

May I respectfully suggest that you take your fuckwittery elsewhere? No one here is going to be convinced by your conspiracy theory bollocks. Try http://www.tinfoilhatbrigade.com/partic ... ingstupid/
I suggest that you only watch the TV-propaganda and stay away from the things I write; obviously it's a little too difficult for you to accept the truth...

Here’s a good story about the control of the “philanthropic” Rockefeller foundation over the pharmaceutical industry and the education in the USA: http://www.whale.to/b/ruesch.html

The following describes how the pharmaceutical industry effectively fought against vitamins. It also contains information on how the “Jewish” Rockefeller supported the Nazis of Adolf Hitler (in particular IG Farben): http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_ ... artel.html
Firestarter
Banned Spammer

Print view this post

Re: Rockefeller foundation

#79  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Dec 12, 2016 3:03 pm

Firestarter wrote:
chairman bill wrote:
Firestarter wrote:Guess who provides the universities with their curriculum? The pharmaceutical industry.

No. They. Don't.

May I respectfully suggest that you take your fuckwittery elsewhere? No one here is going to be convinced by your conspiracy theory bollocks. Try http://www.tinfoilhatbrigade.com/partic ... ingstupid/
I suggest that you only watch the TV-propaganda and stay away from the things I write; obviously it's a little too difficult for you to accept the truth...

Oh look, more vapid sniping in lieu of actual evidence.... :roll:

Firestarter wrote:
Here’s a good story about the control of the “philanthropic” Rockefeller foundation over the pharmaceutical industry and the education in the USA: http://www.whale.to/b/ruesch.html

We don't care for stories from conspiracy sites. We want evidence and credible sources.

Firestarter wrote:
The following describes how the pharmaceutical industry effectively fought against vitamins. It also contains information on how the “Jewish” Rockefeller supported the Nazis of Adolf Hitler (in particular IG Farben): http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_ ... artel.html

Again Firestarter:
Evidence, not hysterical stories.
Credible sources, not conspiracy sites.

The above is all, of course, with the assumption you're not just a very incompetent, vapid troll.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Rockefeller foundation

#80  Postby Firestarter » Dec 12, 2016 3:13 pm

Thomas Eshuis wrote:Again Firestarter:
Evidence, not hysterical stories.
Credible sources, not conspiracy sites.

The above is all, of course, with the assumption you're not just a very incompetent, vapid troll.
I have provide lots of evidence; don't you have anything better to do than discrediting me?
So far: you (and all of the other really cute replies) haven't given any evidence whatsoever for the story the state propaganda wants us to believe.
I'm hoping that some people that read this share my view that the truth is more convincing than hundreds of lies.
Firestarter
Banned Spammer

Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Pseudoscience