Genocide by AIDS

AIDS is not caused by AIDS, but by chemical weapons

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Re: Rockefeller foundation

#81  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Dec 12, 2016 3:22 pm

Firestarter wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:Again Firestarter:
Evidence, not hysterical stories.
Credible sources, not conspiracy sites.

The above is all, of course, with the assumption you're not just a very incompetent, vapid troll.
I have provide lots of evidence; don't you have anything better to do than discrediting me?

I have not discredited you.
I've pointed out that you consistently failed to provide any actual evidence for your claims.
All you offer is a string of assertions and jumps to conclusions based on said assertions.

Present the evidence you can provide.

Firestarter wrote:So far: you (and all of the other really cute replies)

See, you're in no position to complain about the tone of your interlocutors posts, when you post things like this.

Firestarter wrote: haven't given any evidence whatsoever for the story the state propaganda wants us to believe.

We're under no obligation to defend straw-men.

When you make a claim, it's up to you to provide evidence for it. Not up to those who doubt your claims to disprove it or provide evidence for a different scenario.

Firestarter wrote:I'm hoping that some people that read this share my view that the truth is more convincing than hundreds of lies.

Again, all you need to do to convince the vast majority of this site's membership, is to post some actual evidence and/or credible sources.
But all you've offered so far are assertions, jumps to conclusions that are unwarranted and stories from conspiracy sites.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#82  Postby Scot Dutchy » Dec 12, 2016 3:36 pm

Thomas remember it is the post-truth era. Everything is evidence these days which is why world politics is in such a mess and lunatics are running the asylum.
Myths in islam Women and islam Musilm opinion polls

"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Papadopulos-Eleopulos

#83  Postby Firestarter » Dec 17, 2016 4:20 pm

Here’s a summary of 2 articles by AIDS-whistleblower Papadopulos-Eleopulos with important evidence that HIV isn’t the cause of AIDS.

Papadopulos-Eleopulos et al – “A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE HIV-T4-CELL-AIDS HYPOTHESIS” (1995): http://www.sidasante.com/themes/cd4/ept4cells.htm
In this paper Papadopulos-Eleopulos concludes that HIV doesn’t cause AIDS. To make reading a little easier first (this paper is not an easy read) a translation for 2 of the “scientific” words: “HTLV- III” is another name for HIV. “T4 cells” are the T-cells that according to the official story are destroyed by HIV (T8-cells aren’t effected by HIV).
In 1985, Gallo and his colleagues (Gallo et al., 1985) showed that in mitogenically stimulated lymphocyte cultures from AIDS patients or in cultures from healthy donors "infected" with HIV, there is a decrease in the total number of viable cells. However:
(i) the decrease in viable cells begins before a significant increase in reverse transcriptase activity (RT), that is, HIV expression;
(ii) the rate of cell loss remains the same even when the expression of HIV (RT), is maximum (…)

According to Claude Ameisen and André Capron from the Pasteur Institute, not one of the mechanisms "proposed to account for these TH-cell defects
, including: (1) immune suppression, or its opposite, hyperactivation and exhaustion of the TH cells, (2) inhibitory signals mediated by HIV viral or regulatory gene products, (3) autoimmune responses, (4) selective infection and destruction of memory TH cells, (5) syncytia formation between infected and uninfected cells, and (6) inappropriate immune killing of uninfected cells", is satisfactory (…)

At present it is also known that:
(a) for the expression of HIV phenomena (RT, virus-like particles, antigen/antibody reactions), activation (mitogenic stimulation) is a necessary requirement (Klatzmann & Montagnier, 1986; Ameisen & Capron, 1991; Papadopulos-Eleopulos et al., 1992b);
(b) activation (stimulation) is induced by oxidation (Papadopulos-Eleopulos, 1982; Papadopulos-Eleopulos et al., 1992b);
Since both AIDS cultures and AIDS patients are exposed to mitogens (activating agents), all of which are oxidising agents (Papadopulos-Eleopulos, 1988), both apoptosis and the phenomena upon which the presence of HIV is based (viral-like particles, RT, antigen/antibody reactions (WB), "HIV-PCR- hybridisation"), may all be the direct result of oxidative stress and therefore their specificity questionable (Papadopulos-Eleopulos, 1988; Papadopulos-Eleopulos et al., 1992a; Papadopulos-Eleopulos et al., 1992b).
As far back as January 1985 Montagnier wrote, "....replication and cytopathic effect of LAV can only be observed in activated T4 cells (…)

In considering the data from haemophiliacs, a group of British researchers, including the well known retrovirologist Robin Weiss, concluded in 1985: "We have thus been able to compare lymphocyte subset data before and after infection with HTLV- III. It is commonly assumed that the reduction in T-helper- cell numbers is a result of the HTLV-III virus being tropic for T-helper-cells. Our finding in this study that T-helper- cell numbers and the helper/suppressor ratio did not change after infection supports our previous conclusion that the abnormal T-lymphocyte subsets are a result of the intravenous infusion of factor VIII concentrates per se, not HTLV-III infection" (Ludlam et al., 1985) (…)

one must conclude that:
(a) the decrease in the T4 cell numbers and increase in T8 cell numbers in "HIV infected" cultures and individuals is due to agents other than HIV; HIV is neither necessary nor sufficient for the induction of the above phenomenon;
(b) in vivo the above changes may not be due to a selective destruction of T4 cells and increased proliferation of T8 cells, but loss of T4 surface markers and acquisition of T8 surface markers.

The interview of Papadopulos-Eleopulos (EPE) by Johnson (CJ) from 1997 is even more extreme: http://www.theperthgroup.com/INTERVIEWS/cjepe.html
It comes to 4 conclusion that are bizarre if you’re a believer in the state propaganda on AIDS.
1 - HIV isn’t a virus at all.
Montagnier and Gallo published electron micrographs of a few particles which they claimed are a retrovirus and are HIV. But photographs don’t prove particles are a virus and the existence of HIV was not proven using the method presented at the 1973 meeting.
Montagnier and Gallo did use density gradient banding but for some unknown reason they did not publish any EMs of the material at 1.16 gm/ml which they and everyone afterwards call "pure HIV".
There are a few particles which the researchers claim are retroviral particles. In fact, they claim these are the HIV particles but give no evidence why. The band should contain billions and when you take an electron micrograph they should fill the entire picture. They bear only the vaguest resemblance to retroviral particles.
Let me repeat, there is no question of isolation. Gallo did not isolate a virus. There were no electron microscope pictures of a banded specimen that one would expect to show nothing but retroviral particles.

2 – HIV cannot be a retrovirus because it’s too large and doesn’t have knobs.
Retroviruses are incredibly tiny, almost spherical particles that have an outer envelope covered with knobs and an inner core consisting of some proteins and RNA.
All the AIDS experts agree that the knobs are absolutely essential for the HIV particle to lock on to a cell. As the first step in infecting that cell. So, no locking on, no infection. The experts all claim that the knobs contain a protein called gp120 which is the hook in the knobs that grabs hold of the surface of the cell it’s about to infect.(14) If HIV particles do not have knobs how is HIV able to replicate? And if it can't replicate, HIV is not an infectious particle.
Gallo and all other retrovirologists, as well as Hans Gelderblom who has done most of the electron microscopy studies of HIV, agree that retrovirus particles are almost spherical in shape, have a diameter of 100-120 nanometres and are covered with knobs.(12,13) The particles the two groups claim are HIV are not spherical, no diameter is less than 120nM, in fact many of them have major diameters exceeding twice that permitted for a retrovirus. And none of them appear to have knobs.

3 – The CDC uses a subjective definition for AIDS.
In fact, according to the CDC AIDS definition, you don’t even need to be HIV infected to be diagnosed as AIDS. That’s what I mean about being subjective. It’s like a physician seeing a patient with fever, diarrhoea, vomiting, weakness and shock and then declaring the cause is cholera. Sure it might be cholera but what about the dozens of other germs that cause a similar pattern?

4 – Haempohiliacs can’t be infected with HIV by donor blood.
CJ: I must confess I find it very hard to accept that haemophiliacs have not been infected through contaminated clotting concentrates. And I bet haemophiliacs do too.
EPE: Tell me this. If someone HIV positive is cut and bleeds how long does the blood remain infectious? Outside the body?
CJ: According to what I’ve read, for only a few hours at the most.
EPE: How is factor VIII made? All right I’ll tell you. It comes as a dry, flaky, yellowish powder and by the time it’s used it’s at least a couple of months old. Do you see the problem?
CJ: I do. If it’s dry and that old any HIV in it should be long dead.

I conclude - which isn’t mentioned in the interview with Papadopulos-Eleopulos - that there is not one shred of evidence that HIV-antbodies exist (HIV isn’t even a virus!).
Last edited by Firestarter on Dec 18, 2016 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Firestarter
Banned Spammer

Print view this post

#84  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Dec 17, 2016 5:04 pm

So, no rigourous, succesfully peer-reviewed evidence for your claims I see.
And no, neither your limited understanding of what HIV is, or ignorance of the available evidence are sufficient grounds to assert it's nonsense.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Papadopulos-Eleopulos

#85  Postby Regina » Dec 17, 2016 5:36 pm

Firestarter wrote:Here’s a summary of 2 articles by AIDS-whistleblower Papadopulos-Eleopulos with important evidence that HIV isn’t the cause of AIDS.

Papadopulos-Eleopulos et al – “A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE HIV-T4-CELL-AIDS HYPOTHESIS” (1995): http://www.sidasante.com/themes/cd4/ept4cells.htm
In this paper Papadopulos-Eleopulos concludes that HIV doesn’t cause AIDS. To make reading a little easier first (this paper is not an easy read) a translation for 2 of the “scientific” words: “HTLV- III” is another name for HIV. “T4 cells” are the T-cells that according to the official story are destroyed by HIV (T8-cells aren’t effected by HIV).
In 1985, Gallo and his colleagues (Gallo et al., 1985) showed that in mitogenically stimulated lymphocyte cultures from AIDS patients or in cultures from healthy donors "infected" with HIV, there is a decrease in the total number of viable cells. However:
(i) the decrease in viable cells begins before a significant increase in reverse transcriptase activity (RT), that is, HIV expression;
(ii) the rate of cell loss remains the same even when the expression of HIV (RT), is maximum (…)

According to Claude Ameisen and André Capron from the Pasteur Institute, not one of the mechanisms "proposed to account for these TH-cell defects
, including: (1) immune suppression, or its opposite, hyperactivation and exhaustion of the TH cells, (2) inhibitory signals mediated by HIV viral or regulatory gene products, (3) autoimmune responses, (4) selective infection and destruction of memory TH cells, (5) syncytia formation between infected and uninfected cells, and (6) inappropriate immune killing of uninfected cells", is satisfactory (…)

At present it is also known that:
(a) for the expression of HIV phenomena (RT, virus-like particles, antigen/antibody reactions), activation (mitogenic stimulation) is a necessary requirement (Klatzmann & Montagnier, 1986; Ameisen & Capron, 1991; Papadopulos-Eleopulos et al., 1992b);
(b) activation (stimulation) is induced by oxidation (Papadopulos-Eleopulos, 1982; Papadopulos-Eleopulos et al., 1992b);
Since both AIDS cultures and AIDS patients are exposed to mitogens (activating agents), all of which are oxidising agents (Papadopulos-Eleopulos, 1988), both apoptosis and the phenomena upon which the presence of HIV is based (viral-like particles, RT, antigen/antibody reactions (WB), "HIV-PCR- hybridisation"), may all be the direct result of oxidative stress and therefore their specificity questionable (Papadopulos-Eleopulos, 1988; Papadopulos-Eleopulos et al., 1992a; Papadopulos-Eleopulos et al., 1992b).
As far back as January 1985 Montagnier wrote, "....replication and cytopathic effect of LAV can only be observed in activated T4 cells (…)

In considering the data from haemophiliacs, a group of British researchers, including the well known retrovirologist Robin Weiss, concluded in 1985: "We have thus been able to compare lymphocyte subset data before and after infection with HTLV- III. It is commonly assumed that the reduction in T-helper- cell numbers is a result of the HTLV-III virus being tropic for T-helper-cells. Our finding in this study that T-helper- cell numbers and the helper/suppressor ratio did not change after infection supports our previous conclusion that the abnormal T-lymphocyte subsets are a result of the intravenous infusion of factor VIII concentrates per se, not HTLV-III infection" (Ludlam et al., 1985) (…)

one must conclude that:
(a) the decrease in the T4 cell numbers and increase in T8 cell numbers in "HIV infected" cultures and individuals is due to agents other than HIV; HIV is neither necessary nor sufficient for the induction of the above phenomenon;
(b) in vivo the above changes may not be due to a selective destruction of T4 cells and increased proliferation of T8 cells, but loss of T4 surface markers and acquisition of T8 surface markers
All the AIDS experts agree that the knobs are absolutely essential for the HIV particle to lock on to a cell. As the first step in infecting that cell. So, no locking on, no infection. The experts all claim that the knobs contain a protein called gp120 which is the hook in the knobs that grabs hold of the surface of the cell it’s about to infect.(14) If HIV particles do not have knobs how is HIV able to replicate? And if it can't replicate, HIV is not an infectious particle.

The interview of Papadopulos-Eleopulos (EPE) by Johnson (CJ) from 1997 is even more extreme: http://www.theperthgroup.com/INTERVIEWS/cjepe.html
It comes to 4 conclusion that are bizarre if you’re a believer in the state propaganda on AIDS.
1 - HIV isn’t a virus at all.
Montagnier and Gallo published electron micrographs of a few particles which they claimed are a retrovirus and are HIV. But photographs don’t prove particles are a virus and the existence of HIV was not proven using the method presented at the 1973 meeting.
Montagnier and Gallo did use density gradient banding but for some unknown reason they did not publish any EMs of the material at 1.16 gm/ml which they and everyone afterwards call "pure HIV".
There are a few particles which the researchers claim are retroviral particles. In fact, they claim these are the HIV particles but give no evidence why. The band should contain billions and when you take an electron micrograph they should fill the entire picture. They bear only the vaguest resemblance to retroviral particles.
Let me repeat, there is no question of isolation. Gallo did not isolate a virus. There were no electron microscope pictures of a banded specimen that one would expect to show nothing but retroviral particles.

2 – HIV cannot be a retrovirus because it’s too large and doesn’t have knobs.
Retroviruses are incredibly tiny, almost spherical particles that have an outer envelope covered with knobs and an inner core consisting of some proteins and RNA.
Gallo and all other retrovirologists, as well as Hans Gelderblom who has done most of the electron microscopy studies of HIV, agree that retrovirus particles are almost spherical in shape, have a diameter of 100-120 nanometres and are covered with knobs.(12,13) The particles the two groups claim are HIV are not spherical, no diameter is less than 120nM, in fact many of them have major diameters exceeding twice that permitted for a retrovirus. And none of them appear to have knobs.

3 – The CDC uses a subjective definition for AIDS.
In fact, according to the CDC AIDS definition, you don’t even need to be HIV infected to be diagnosed as AIDS. That’s what I mean about being subjective. It’s like a physician seeing a patient with fever, diarrhoea, vomiting, weakness and shock and then declaring the cause is cholera. Sure it might be cholera but what about the dozens of other germs that cause a similar pattern?

4 – Haempohiliacs can’t be infected with HIV by donor blood.
CJ: I must confess I find it very hard to accept that haemophiliacs have not been infected through contaminated clotting concentrates. And I bet haemophiliacs do too.
Tell me this. If someone HIV positive is cut and bleeds how long does the blood remain infectious? Outside the body? CJ: According to what I’ve read, for only a few hours at the most.
How is factor VIII made? All right I’ll tell you. It comes as a dry, flaky, yellowish powder and by the time it’s used it’s at least a couple of months old. Do you see the problem? CJ: I do. If it’s dry and that old any HIV in it should be long dead.

I conclude - which isn’t mentioned in the interview with Papadopulos-Eleopulos - that there is not one shred of evidence that HIV-antbodies exist (HIV isn’t even a virus!).

Would that be the Robin Weiss who sums up his research as follows?

"Research Summary
Our laboratory mainly addresses the immune response to HIV and why no successful vaccine to HIV has yet been developed. We work on antibodies to HIV particularly those that neutralize the infectivity of the virus. We work with phage libaries derived from single-chain antibodies of llamas among other antibodies. We are also interested in the cell tropism and virulence of HIV, and in human genetic factors that determine the risk of infection by HIV and the rate of progression to AIDS. We have also adapted techniques used to study HIV neutralizing antibodies to other emerging virus infections in particular SARS, H5N1 influenza and rabies. I take an interest in the history of the appearance of human infectious diseases and the impact that they have had in the past and may well in the future. Our research is funded by the MRC, the European Union and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation."
Oh, and by the way, viruses don't die because they're not alive to begin with.
Piss off.
No, they ain't makin' Jews like Jesus anymore,
They don't turn the other cheek the way they done before.

Kinky Friedman
Regina

Male

Djibouti (dj)
Print view this post

#86  Postby laklak » Dec 17, 2016 9:55 pm

Pretty shitty genocidal agent, all in all. Aerosolized Ebola, that's the ticket. Put it in the chemtrails, boom boom, out go the lights.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#87  Postby Firestarter » Dec 18, 2016 1:05 pm

laklak wrote:Pretty shitty genocidal agent, all in all. Aerosolized Ebola, that's the ticket. Put it in the chemtrails, boom boom, out go the lights.
That's right...
The plan to reduce the world population drastically is the "ebola false flag attack". If the state propaganda about ebola would be true, there wouldn't be humans alive since the 1970s.

Soldiers wouldn't hesitate to eliminate whole villages that are supposedly infected with a virus that makes them more dangerous than a suicide bomber, would they?
Firestarter
Banned Spammer

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#88  Postby Animavore » Dec 18, 2016 1:11 pm

Seriously, no one has a comment about the thread's subtitle?
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Name: The Scribbler
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#89  Postby Scot Dutchy » Dec 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Animavore wrote:Seriously, no one has a comment about the thread's subtitle?

Dont bother with misinformation aka lies.
Myths in islam Women and islam Musilm opinion polls

"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
Scot Dutchy

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#90  Postby Shrunk » Dec 18, 2016 3:23 pm

Firestarter wrote:
laklak wrote:Pretty shitty genocidal agent, all in all. Aerosolized Ebola, that's the ticket. Put it in the chemtrails, boom boom, out go the lights.
That's right...
The plan to reduce the world population drastically is the "ebola false flag attack". If the state propaganda about ebola would be true, there wouldn't be humans alive since the 1970s.

Soldiers wouldn't hesitate to eliminate whole villages that are supposedly infected with a virus that makes them more dangerous than a suicide bomber, would they?

:lmao:
"A community is infinitely more brutalised by the habitual employment of punishment than it is by the occasional occurrence of crime." -Oscar Wilde
Shrunk

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#91  Postby Firestarter » Dec 19, 2016 3:29 pm

Reading the paper and interview with Papadopulos-Eleopulos from the 1990s made me realise that I missed an important piece of evidence in this thread – the evidence of the state propaganda that HIV is the cause of AIDS.
According to the “independent” Wikipedia “On May 4, 1984, Gallo and his collaborators published a series of four papers in the scientific journal Science [14] demonstrating that a retrovirus they had isolated, called HTLV-III in the belief that the virus was related to the leukemia viruses of Gallo's earlier work, was the cause of AIDS.[15]”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Gallo

This is what Papadopulos-Eleopulos had to say about this:
Although Gallo claims that in the four Science papers (Gallo et al., 1986) he and his colleagues "provided clearcut evidence that the aetiology of AIDS and ARC was the new lymphotropic retrovirus, HTLV-III", no such data were presented. (Papadopulos-Eleopulos et al., 1993b) (…)
To be fair, in his 1984 Science papers Gallo did not make such a direct claim. He said HIV was the probable cause of AIDS. But even this conclusion is questionable. Even if Gallo's evidence was incontrovertible proof he had isolated a retrovirus he only managed to isolate it from 26 out of 72 AIDS patients. That's only 36 percent. And only 88% of 49 AIDS patients had antibodies.
There was no evidence. But two years later, when Gallo was defending the accusation he had used the French virus to discover his version of HIV, he was much more definite about his 1984 papers. He said they provided "clearcut" evidence that HIV is the cause of AIDS. And his opinion was no different in 1993.

Here are the 4 papers from May 4, 1984 of Gallo et al in Science: http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/do ... pdf#page=4
The first 3 articles make no claim whatsoever that HIV is the cause of AIDS.
The 4th paper (page 18) “Antibodies Reactive with Human T-Lymphotropic Retroviruses (HTLV-III) in the Serum of Patients with AIDS” M. G. Sarngadharan, Mikulas Popovic, Lilian Bruch, Jörg Schüpbach, Robert C. Gallo is the interesting one and this is THE only (according to Papadopulos-Eleopulos, Duesberg and Nobel laureate Kary Mullis) paper used by the state media as “evidence” that HIV is the cause of AIDS.

Like Papadopulos-Eleopulos has written and said some 20 years ago, these papers do not even claim to be evidence that HIV is the cause of AIDS. The only claim made is that there appears to be a relation between AIDS, homosexuality and HIV (that was named as HTLV-III). These are the most interesting quotes from this article
Serum samples from 88 percent of patients with AIDS and from 79 percent of homosexual men with signs and symptoms that frequently precede AIDS, but from less than 1 percent of heterosexual subjects, have antibodies reactive against antigens of HTLV-III. (...)
These new isolates are designated HTLV-III and are described in the accompany¬ing reports (30-32). Here we describe the use of HTLV-III in an immunological screening of serum samples from patients with AIDS and pre-AIDS and from individuals at increased risk for AIDS. (...)
Serum samples were obtained from patients with clinically documented AIDS, Kaposi’s sarcoma, sexual contacts of AIDS patients, intravenous drug abusers, homosexual men, and heterosexual subjects. These sera were tested for their reactivity to HTLV-III by means of the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) (34). (...)
Because these 17 men had been seeking medical as¬sistance, they are not a representative sample of the homosexual population, and the high incidence of HTLV-III–specific antibodies in their sera may not reflect the true incidence in the homosexual population. (...)
Among the positive serum samples from AIDS patients there appears to be a wide variation in antibody titer to HTLV-III. Generally, the titers in sera from patients with advanced AIDS are significantly lower than those in sera from newly diagnosed pa¬tients and patients with pre-AIDS. This is consistent with the idea that HTLV-III infec¬tion causes an initial lymphoid proliferation but eventually causes death of the target lym¬phocytes (OKT4+) leading to the abnormal T4+/T8+ ratios and loss of helper T-cell functions including antibody production by B cells. (...)
In conclusion, we have shown a high incidence of specific antibodies to HTLV-III in patients with AIDS and pre-AIDS. Among the antibody-positive cases reported here a few are of particular importance with re¬spect to the transmission of the disease.

Please read this report for yourself, I don’t see how anybody with half a brain can call this evidence that HTLV-III (HIV) is the cause of AIDS.
Firestarter
Banned Spammer

Print view this post

#92  Postby Shrunk » Dec 19, 2016 5:38 pm

Firestarter wrote:Please read this report for yourself, I don’t see how anybody with half a brain can call this evidence that HTLV-III (HIV) is the cause of AIDS.

True. A full brain, preferably one that is properly functioning, would seem to be required.
"A community is infinitely more brutalised by the habitual employment of punishment than it is by the occasional occurrence of crime." -Oscar Wilde
Shrunk

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#93  Postby The_Metatron » Dec 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Shrunk wrote:
Firestarter wrote:Please read this report for yourself, I don’t see how anybody with half a brain can call this evidence that HTLV-III (HIV) is the cause of AIDS.

True. A full brain, preferably one that is properly functioning, would seem to be required.

Yeah, I'd wager most anything that this "Firestarter" isn't volunteering to self-infect with HTLV-III to prove that assertion, either.
I AM Skepdickus!

Check out Hack's blog, too. He writes good.
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#94  Postby Firestarter » Dec 20, 2016 2:59 pm

The_Metatron wrote:
Shrunk wrote:

Yeah, I'd wager most anything that this "Firestarter" isn't volunteering to self-infect with HTLV-III to prove that assertion, either.
You would have won that bet; such a stunt is dangerous to your health. It has been done by Robert Willner; that after he injected himself repeatedly with blood of HIV-positive victims died rather suddenly...
Firestarter wrote:In 1993 Willner injected himself with HIV+ blood on the telescreen in Spain. He repeated this stunt several times.
On December 7, 1994 Willner injected himself with the blood of a HIV-positive victim to prove his point that HIV is harmless (see the picture). This video itself is pretty good - a group of some 30 people asking questions to Willner about AIDS: http://theunhivedmind.com/wordpress4/dr ... elf-on-tv/
Willner also favoured alternative treatment for cancer; so they suspended his medical license in 1990. It shouldn’t surprise us that he died on April 15, 1995 of a “heart attack”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Willner
Firestarter
Banned Spammer

Print view this post

#95  Postby Fallible » Dec 20, 2016 3:15 pm

Yes, you already said this. Why do you think The_Metatron made that comment in the first place?
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
Fallible
RS Donator

Name: Alice Pooper
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#96  Postby BlackBart » Dec 20, 2016 4:19 pm

If "they" wanted to cover up a conspiracy why not just arrange for Willner to develop AIDS? If they can arrange a heart attack for someone surely they can arrange an instance of a disease that they're manufacturing in the first place?
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#97  Postby CdesignProponentsist » Dec 20, 2016 6:35 pm

BlackBart wrote:If "they" wanted to cover up a conspiracy why not just arrange for Willner to develop AIDS? If they can arrange a heart attack for someone surely they can arrange an instance of a disease that they're manufacturing in the first place?

You would think that would be the first action the Illuminati would have taken right after he "injected himself with HIV".
"Things don't need to be true, as long as they are believed" - Alexander Nix, CEO Cambridge Analytica
CdesignProponentsist

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#98  Postby The_Metatron » Dec 20, 2016 6:42 pm

Fallible wrote:Yes, you already said this. Why do you think The_Metatron made that comment in the first place?

Apparently, Willner punched out some four months later of a heart attack.

Lizards did it, is I think what Firestarter is trying to say.
I AM Skepdickus!

The_Metatron

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#99  Postby The_Metatron » Dec 20, 2016 6:53 pm

Sorry, I didn't see your posts.
I AM Skepdickus!

The_Metatron

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#100  Postby laklak » Dec 20, 2016 7:30 pm

BlackBart wrote:If "they" wanted to cover up a conspiracy why not just arrange for Willner to develop AIDS? If they can arrange a heart attack for someone surely they can arrange an instance of a disease that they're manufacturing in the first place?

Why because that would prove the conspiracy!

Don't you know anything about conspiracy theories?
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Pseudoscience