Genocide by AIDS

AIDS is not caused by AIDS, but by chemical weapons

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Genocide by AIDS

#1  Postby Firestarter » Nov 24, 2016 4:00 pm

Maybe it would be nice if I could still believe that the medical industry is “pseudoscience”, but the truth is much more sinister. In our world that’s upside down the main objective of health care is to reduce the population.
While it is not easy to prove that “natural” deaths are the exception rather than the rule; the story about AIDS is so ridiculous that even if you only understand a little bit about biology or chemistry, you can see the holes.
For the very short summary of this thread: AIDS is not caused by AIDS, but by chemical weapons. Azidothymidine (AZT, or Zidovine) was already rejected as chemotherapy for cancer victims in the 1960s because it’s too toxic. Since 1995 AZT wasn’t used as a monotherapy anymore, but only as a part in the cocktail ARV, and less people were killed by AIDS. The other AIDS “medicines” (like ddI, ddC and Septra) are a little bit less toxic than AZT, but still destroy the body.

PETER DUESBERG – INVENTING AIDS
Probably the most important whistleblower on AIDS is Peter Duesberg. I will not even try to make a full summary of the 724 pages (37MB to download) of the book “Inventing The AIDS Virus” (1996) by Peter Duesberg, and Bryan Ellison: http://dlx.bookzz.org/genesis/1155000/3 ... BookZZ.org).pdf
The book is “only” the first 467 pages of the PDF, the rest of the book are Appendices (that don’t add much), Notes and the Index. This book provides excellent evidence to support the claim that HIV doesn’t cause AIDS. When I refer to this book I will refer to its author “Duesberg”.

HIV/AIDS NOT CONTAGIOUS
After the immune system has made antibodies against HIV, it becomes dormant and can only infect the partner in unprotected sex in 1 out of 1000 cases. On the other hand: a pregnant mother has at least a 50% chance of passing HIV to the unborn baby.
There are some 5,000 wives of HIV-positive haemophiliacs in the USA. About 131 of these women have developed AIDS from 1985 to 1992 (2.6%).

KOCH’S POSTULATES
Duesberg frequently refers to the fact that Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) as the cause of AIDS doesn’t meet the 4 scientific criteria of Koch’s postulates: 1) The microorganism must be found in abundance in all organisms suffering from the disease, but should not be found in healthy organisms; 2) The microorganism must be isolated from a diseased organism and grown in pure culture; 3) The cultured microorganism should cause disease when introduced into a healthy organism; 4) The microorganism must be reisolated from the inoculated, diseased experimental host and identified as being identical to the original specific causative agent.
On Wikipedia you can read that the state propaganda has simply thrown these scientific standards aside with “Koch’s postulates for the 21st century”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koch's_postulates
The failure to kill T-cells, even under optimal conditions, is the Achilles' heel of the theory that HIV causes AIDS. The abundance of uninfected T-cells in AIDS patients is possibly the most important evidence against the many false claims for high viral "loads" or "burdens" in AIDS victims.

HIV DOESN’T CAUSE AIDS?
To understand the true nature of AIDS it is helpful to distinguish between the 4 separate risk groups for AIDS: 1) Promiscuous homosexuals; 2) Drug addicts; 3) Haemophiliacs; 4) Africans.
Duesberg specifically names that there were some 30 known Immune deficiency diseases, before AIDS was invented, that are since being labelled AIDS. He also specifically names that haemophiliacs suffered from immune deficiencies long before AIDS. The AIDS-syndrome includes the following diseases: brain dementia, diarrhoea, cancers (like Kaposi's sarcoma and cervical cancer), several lymphomas, pneumonia, cytomegalovirus infection, herpes, candidiasis and tuberculosis. Even low T-cell counts without clinical symptoms can be called "AIDS".
Roughly 360,000 HIV positive Haitians have produced only a few hundred AIDS victims.
In the following article Duesberg explains that because the AIDS epidemic didn’t spread exponentially, a virus like HIV cannot be the cause of AIDS: http://www.duesberg.com/subject/africa2.html
According to 2 European studies from 2011 the most common causes of deaths in HIV-positive victims are not AIDS but cancer and liver failure: https://www.poz.com/article/hiv-deaths- ... 20011-5126
In the following study 167 deaths occurred among 9,583 HIV-positive subjects; only 54 of these deaths were related to AIDS (32%). Neuhaus et al, Risk of All-cause Mortality Associated with Non-fatal AIDS and ... Infected with HIV (2011): http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article ... 203665.pdf
Bizarrely Bayer made public that they paid more than 600 million dollar to settle law suits because they sold tainted blood with the “AIDS virus” to keep the public from finding out that AIDS is not caused by HIV: http://anonhq.com/yes-bayer-drug-knowin ... eople-hiv/

AZT APPROVED BY BURROUGHS WELLCOME
In 1986 and 1987 AZT was approved rapidly, first in Great Britain, and then the USA. The commissions approving AZT had a lot of decision makers with financial ties to Burroughs Wellcome. After a merger the manufacturer of AZT was renamed to GlaxoSmithKline.
John Lauritsen used the Freedom of Information Act to get information on the phases I en II trials in the USA and concludes from the evaluation of Ellen Cooper that many died in these trials on AZT. Burroughs was fully owned by the Wellcome trust, at that time controlled by Lord Oliver Franks, among others director of the Rockefeller Foundation. The Phase II "double-blind, placebo controlled trial" for AZT was stopped before the planned 6 months duration, because the AZT group was doing so much better than the placebo group. How could they know, if the study was blinded?

AZT KILLS – SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE
The “AZT” medicine for AIDS was already discovered in the 1960s by Jerome Horwitz but rejected as a chemotherapy for cancer because it´s just too toxic.
In a Dutch study they found that AIDS-victims couldn’t stay on the drugs because AZT is too toxic. It was a study of 97 AIDS-victims that were followed for a maximum of 147 weeks (median follow-up period 67 weeks); 70 of these victims died (72%).
Because of AZT the haemoglobin levels and leukocyte counts declined significantly. 56 patients (57%) needed one or more blood transfusions just to survive (the first blood transfusion took place at a median of 26 weeks).
97 of the 91 victims were started on full dose AZT. In the first year of poisoning 68% and in the second year 87% of the patients had at least 1 decrease of the dose (the median for the first dose reduction was 24 weeks). In 65 patients (67%) 103 times the poisoning had to be interrupted. In 33 victims (34%) anemia was the reason for the dose reduction.
At the same time of the first dose reduction, this had to be followed by interrupting the poisoning in 40 cases (71% of the victims with a dose reduction). Only 40% of the victims could stay on AZT for 24 week (without interruptions). Van Leeuwen et al, Failure to maintain high-dose treatment regimens during long-term use of zidovudine … (1990): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... 8-0010.pdf

E. Papadopulos-Eleopulos et al concludes that HIV is not the cause of AIDS, but people die because of AZT and the HIV-tests are unreliable Is a Positive Western Blot Proof ... (1993): http://virusmyth.com/aids/hiv/epwbtest.htm
In the Concorde trial there were 2 treatment groups of HIV-positive human guinea pigs: one got AZT from the start (Imm) and the other got AZT starting at a later time (Def). It became clear that the Imm group was sicker and died sooner than the Def group. They presented the results so that no further conclusions about the devastating effects of AZT could be drawn - Seligmann et al “Concorde: MRC/ANRS...” (1994): http://davidcrowe.ca/SciHealthEnv/paper ... ncorde.pdf

Much more children born to women poisoned with AZT in pregnancy get severely ill and die than of untreated (HIV-positive) future mothers. Rapid disease progression ... (1999): http://journals.lww.com/aidsonline/page ... e=abstract
In 1993 came a giant step for mankind in the treatment to AIDS with the results from the Margaret Fischl study comparing AZT and ddC (without placebo); the results were that 42% on AZT, 43% on ddC and 39% on AZT/ddC had progressed to serious illness or death. They claimed these dramatic results as evidence that AZT combined with ddC was superior (to AZT as monotherapy). From 1995 on the cocktail ARV was given to AIDS victims, so unsurprisingly the death rate dropped (ddC is less toxic than AZT).
To this date the Physician's Desk Reference quotes the low toxicity of AZT reported by Broder et al in 1986, although the real toxicity of the drug is one thousand times higher according to more than 6 independent studies.

VIRUS HUNTERS - SMON
For me the most interesting part of Duesberg’s book is his description of the conflicting interests in medical “science”. I will ignore most of this here for the sake of brevity.
What is very interesting in this context, because it resembles the AIDS hoax perfectly is the Subacute Myelo Optico-Neuropathy (SMON) epidemic that claimed thousands of Japanese victims in the 1950s and 1960s, because they were poisoned with the supposed medicine clioquinol.
In 1970 the neurology professor Tadao Tsubaki made the educated guess that SMON patients were dying because of clioquinol (instead of some virus). By July of 1970 he concluded: 96% of the SMON victims had taken clioquinol before the disease appeared and those with the most severe symptoms had taken the highest doses.
1971 saw only 36 cases, 3 in 1972, and 1 in 1973: http://www.primitivism.com/smon.htm

THE AIDS HOAX IN PERSPECTIVE
It must be clear (even if you believe AIDS is caused by HIV) that the stories about AIDS (that I heard in the 1980s and 1990s) were meant to create hysteria. The mere fact that since the beginning of “AIDS” the epidemic has never really spread beyond the risk groups is evidence that the HIV virus doesn’t cause AIDS. If HIV would have been the cause of AIDS - and is sexually transmittable - in 10 years practically the whole world population would have been infected with HIV.
Neville Hodgkinson put together a lot information - AIDS: Scientific or Viral Catastrophe? (2003): http://www.immunity.org.uk/wp-content/u ... rticle.pdf
In one study 50 out of 75 children in Uganda in 1972/1973 were HIV-positive (67%); so you’d expect the same percentage of HIV-positive adults (and since 1972/1973 exponentially rising). If this is true and AIDS (and certain death) is the result of HIV, you’d expect humanity to be near extinction by now (so if you can read this, the official story was a lie). Saxinger et al, Evidence for exposure to HTLV-III in Uganda before 197 (1985): http://www.harvard.epiinformatics.com/A ... bodies.pdf

MAKING AIDS IN THE USA
Duesberg claims that the cause of AIDS is drug use. He explains that all of the homosexuals were heavy users of (recreational) drugs; he specifically names “nitrite". While Duesberg makes strong arguments that drugs are the culprit, the real cause is not recreational drugs but chemical weapons. It is known that as part of the CIAs MKULTRA program experimental drugs were tested on unsuspecting people. I don’t see any other explanation for the AIDS hoax than that the AIDS-victims were intentionally poisoned by putting (toxic) chemical weapons into their drugs. Then after they become ill finish them off with the “AIDS-medicines”.
In 1978 advertisements in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco were issued specifically asking for promiscuous homosexuals. George W. Merck’s pharmaceutical company was involved in this experiment. Now they knew the Targeted Group to get AIDS. In 1981 the first stories in the media appeared about AIDS in homosexuals from the New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco areas.
Here’s information on the making of AIDS from the USA:
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... AIDS3.html
http://www.whale.to/b/walker_azt.doc
There are not only thousands of cases of HIV-positives that never develop AIDS, but even of AIDS without HIV: http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/hiv/kmreason.htm
Leonard Horrowitz has written a book about the invention of AIDS; EMERGING VIRUSES: AIDS & EBOLA (1996): http://ethosworld.com/library/Leonard-G ... 996%29.pdf
Horrowitz argues that Dr. Robert Gallo was making a virus like HIV/AIDS from Fort Detrick for many years. After Dr. Luc Montagnier in France discovered HIV and hoped it could be labelled the cause of AIDS, he sent the virus to Gallo. Gallo used the virus of Montagnier to claim being one of the first to discover it. Horrowitz follows most arguments of Dr. Robert B. Strecker, that the “AIDS virus” is a retrovirus that´s been made (by man) by combining bovine leukaemia virus of cattle and visna virus of sheep. When Horrowitz found reports from Gallo from 1971, 1972 about modifying simian monkey virus by infusing them with cat leukaemia RNA, he thinks this is like making cancers as seen in people with AIDS. Unfortunately Horrowitz misunderstands that HIV doesn’t cause AIDS. Mad scientists, like Gallo, fortunately aren’t capable of making a virus that causes (delayed) immune deficiency.
In 1970 Dr. MacArthur was supplied with $10 million from the Department of Defense (DoD) to “produce a synthetic biological agent, an agent that does not naturally exist and for which no natural immunity could have been acquired”.
On July 30th, 1977, the United States’ congress annotated Title 50, Chapter 32, Section 1520 for the DoD, which states that chemical and biological agents can be tested on humans.

MURDER BY A NORMAL KIND OF ILLNESS – DEPOPULATION AGENDA21
Murder by inventing diseases seems to come straight out of the Protocols of the elders of Zion, see protocol 15:
9. Death is the inevitable end for all. It is better to bring that end nearer to those who hinder our affairs than to ourselves, to the founders of this affair. WE EXECUTE MASONS IN SUCH WISE THAT NONE SAVE THE BROTHERHOOD CAN EVER HAVE A SUSPICION OF IT, NOT EVEN THE VICTIMS THEMSELVES OF OUR DEATH SENTENCE, THEY ALL DIE WHEN REQUIRED AS IF FROM A NORMAL KIND OF ILLNESS..... Knowing this, even the brotherhood in its turn dare not protest. By such methods we have plucked out of the midst of MASONRY the very root of protest against our disposition. While preaching liberalism to the GOY we at the same time keep our own people and our agents in a state of unquestioningly submission”.
There are a lot of quotes I have found about the elite wanting to reduce the population as part of an eugenetics policy (for example Bill Gates, Prince Philip of Britain or the Georgia Guidestones). An interesting document is on the internet that was presented by the Cobden Club at the ECO-92 summit (where Agenda21 was founded); see the following quote- http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... n_club.htm
THEREFORE THE FOLLOWING POLICY MUST BE IMPLEMENTED:
A. The Security Council of the U.N., led by the Anglo-Saxon Major Nation powers, will decree that henceforth, the Security Council will inform all nations that its sufferance on population has ended, that all nations have quotas for REDUCTION on a y early basis, which will be enforced by the Security Council by selective or total embargo of credit, items of trade including food and medicine, or by military force, when required
”.

MEDICINE FOR AIDS - MULTIVITAMINS
Nutritional supplements with multivitamins are not only an effective medicine against AIDS, but are also have beneficial effects on other diseases, while multivitamins have no major adverse side effects (although the effects of Vitamin A in HIV-positive pregnant women needs to be studied) and are cheap. A few months ago I bought 360 days worth of multivitamin pills for 8 euro, some 15 cents per week.
In the following 2 year study HIV-positive adults (without AIDS) were given multivitamins, selenium or placebo (so they didn’t get the AZT or ARV). With multivitamins only 8% progressed to worse health, while on selenium 12% and placebo 15% deteriorated. Baum et al, Effect of Micronutrient Supplementation … Botswana (2013): http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article ... 664120.pdf
In this study 1078 HIV-positive pregnant women infected with HIV in Tanzania, were given multivitamins, vitamin A or placebo. Multivitamins resulted in less progression to stage 4 of AIDS or death: multivitamins 67 of 271 (24.7%); multivitamins/vitamin A 70 of 268 (26.1%); vitamin A 79 of 272 (29.0%); placebo 83 of 267 (31.1%). Multivitamins also had positive effects on CD4 and CD8 cell counts (higher); viral loads (lower); oral and gastrointestinal manifestations, dysentery, fatigue, rash, and acute upper respiratory tract infections (reduced). The beneficial effects of multivitamins are still noticeable after 4 years. Fawzi et al, A trial multivitamin … (2004): http://www.nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMoa040541
In this study the efficacy of micronutrients (including vitamins) was tested in sick AIDS-victims that were poisoned with ARV. The death rate was significantly lower in the micronutrients group 8 (of 242) as compared to the placebo group 15 (of 239). There were less hospital admittances in the micronutrients group 16, while 20 in the placebo group. There were less minor adverse effects in the micronutrients group 64, compared to 73 in the placebo group. Jiamton et al, Micronutrient supplementation … Bangkok (2003): http://journals.lww.com/aidsonline/page ... e=abstract


!
GENERAL MODNOTE
Please note that this post is in the 'Pseudo-Science' section. kiore
User avatar
Firestarter
Banned Spammer
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 40

Country: Netherlands
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Genocide by AIDS

#2  Postby kiore » Nov 24, 2016 4:33 pm

I haven't seen stuff like this for a decade, interesting it is still out there.
Folding@Home Team member.
Image
What does this stuff mean?
Read here:
general-science/folding-home-team-182116-t616.html
User avatar
kiore
Senior Moderator
 
Posts: 16286

Country: In transit.
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#3  Postby Fallible » Nov 24, 2016 4:35 pm

You lost me at 'M'.
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
User avatar
Fallible
RS Donator
 
Name: Alice Pooper
Posts: 51581
Age: 47
Female

Country: Engerland na na
Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#4  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Nov 24, 2016 4:42 pm

There's so much rubbish in the OP, but this is a persistent myth even today.
Firestarter wrote:
HIV DOESN’T CAUSE AIDS?
To understand the true nature of AIDS it is helpful to distinguish between the 4 separate risk groups for AIDS: 1) Promiscuous homosexuals;

:roll:
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
User avatar
Thomas Eshuis
 
Name: Thomas Eshuis
Posts: 30918
Age: 31
Male

Country: Netherlands
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#5  Postby Cthulhu's Trilby » Nov 24, 2016 4:45 pm

What the actual fuck?
Cthulhu's Trilby
 
Posts: 1745

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#6  Postby Fallible » Nov 24, 2016 4:48 pm

Indeed.
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
User avatar
Fallible
RS Donator
 
Name: Alice Pooper
Posts: 51581
Age: 47
Female

Country: Engerland na na
Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#7  Postby Arnold Layne » Nov 24, 2016 4:48 pm

I didn't bother to read any of the OP.
I'm a Pixiist
User avatar
Arnold Layne
 
Posts: 2711

Country: France
France (fr)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Genocide by AIDS

#8  Postby Weaver » Nov 24, 2016 4:52 pm

Amazing that someone can still assemble so much bullshit in one post, despite all the decades of medical advancements.
Image
Retired AiF

Cogito, Ergo Armatus Sum.
User avatar
Weaver
RS Donator
 
Posts: 20125
Age: 52
Male

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#9  Postby Cthulhu's Trilby » Nov 24, 2016 4:58 pm

Arnold Layne wrote:I didn't bother to read any of the OP.


I can only envy you your mind unsullied.
Cthulhu's Trilby
 
Posts: 1745

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#10  Postby scott1328 » Nov 24, 2016 5:33 pm

If the main goal of health care is to reduce the world's population, the medical establishment is the most incompetent, ineffective cabal ever in the history of illuminatis, and secret conspiracies, and 7 billion people would have to agree with me.
User avatar
scott1328
 
Name: Some call me... Tim
Posts: 8675
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#11  Postby Arnold Layne » Nov 24, 2016 5:34 pm

Cthulhu's Trilby wrote:
Arnold Layne wrote:I didn't bother to read any of the OP.


I can only envy you your mind unsullied.

:thumbup:
I'm a Pixiist
User avatar
Arnold Layne
 
Posts: 2711

Country: France
France (fr)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#12  Postby Acetone » Nov 24, 2016 5:55 pm

HIV/AIDS NOT CONTAGIOUS
After the immune system has made antibodies against HIV, it becomes dormant and can only infect the partner in unprotected sex in 1 out of 1000 cases. On the other hand: a pregnant mother has at least a 50% chance of passing HIV to the unborn baby.
There are some 5,000 wives of HIV-positive haemophiliacs in the USA. About 131 of these women have developed AIDS from 1985 to 1992 (2.6%).

KOCH’S POSTULATES
Duesberg frequently refers to the fact that Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) as the cause of AIDS doesn’t meet the 4 scientific criteria of Koch’s postulates: 1) The microorganism must be found in abundance in all organisms suffering from the disease, but should not be found in healthy organisms; 2) The microorganism must be isolated from a diseased organism and grown in pure culture; 3) The cultured microorganism should cause disease when introduced into a healthy organism; 4) The microorganism must be reisolated from the inoculated, diseased experimental host and identified as being identical to the original specific causative agent.
On Wikipedia you can read that the state propaganda has simply thrown these scientific standards aside with “Koch’s postulates for the 21st century”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koch's_postulates
The failure to kill T-cells, even under optimal conditions, is the Achilles' heel of the theory that HIV causes AIDS. The abundance of uninfected T-cells in AIDS patients is possibly the most important evidence against the many false claims for high viral "loads" or "burdens" in AIDS victims.
I only got this far and I don't understand the logic.

For instance it contradicts itself:

HIV is not contagious, however it has a 1/1000 chance of spreading via sexual activity or 50% chance of spreading via vertical transmission?

or

Lists Koch's postulates and then claims HIV fails to satisfy Koch's postulates on an entirely made up postulate:

1. The microorganism must be found in abundance in all organisms suffering from the disease, but should not be found in healthy organisms.
2. The microorganism must be isolated from a diseased organism and grown in pure culture.
3. The cultured microorganism should cause disease when introduced into a healthy organism.
4. The microorganism must be reisolated from the inoculated, diseased experimental host and identified as being identical to the original specific causative agent.


NOTE: These are "old" postulates and are not taken to be set in stone for what qualifies as a pathogenic microogranism. However HIV definitely satisfies all of these.

The claim then is that HIV fails the postulates with it's 'achilles heel' namely:
"The failure to kill T-cells, even under optimal conditions"

This is not part of Koch's postulates nor is it a requirement in modern scientific thinking. A microorganism does not have to kill whatever is hosting it to satisfy Koch's postulates. It only needs to be isolated from a diseased organism and transferred to a healthy organism, cause disease in the healthy organism and be re-isolated from the previously healthy organism. Nothing about 'killing cells' or any of this non-sense. Your point could EASILY be proven by injecting yourself with isolated pathogenic HIV.

That's even ignoring the validity of the claim that HIV does not kill T-Cells or the claim that 'state propaganda' throws out Koch's postulates (whatever the fuck that means lmfao).
Acetone
 
Posts: 5440
Age: 31
Male

Country: Canada
Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#13  Postby Firestarter » Nov 25, 2016 4:40 pm

Acetone wrote:That's even ignoring the validity of the claim that HIV does not kill T-Cells or the claim that 'state propaganda' throws out Koch's postulates (whatever the fuck that means lmfao).
They invented new rules for Koch’s postulates especially for “the 21th century” (that’s our century of Depopulation Agenda21). Because of the advancement of technology these postulates should be interpreted even stricter instead of more flexible.
I really don’t like to copy-paste whole sections of the book of Duesberg (page 175-187 specifically address that HIV fails Koch’s postulates as the cause of AIDS)
Koch’s postulate “1. The microorganism must be found in abundance in all organisms suffering from the disease, but should not be found in healthy organisms”. When an AIDS-victim has a low T-cell count (which doesn’t necessarily means that he is ill), the remaining T-cells aren’t infected with HIV (so if you follow the official story this is already evidence). In most individuals suffering from AIDS, no virus particles can be found anywhere in the body. There have even been AIDS victims that weren’t HIV positive. No trace of HIV can be found in either the Kaposi’s sarcomas or the neurons of the central nervous system.
Koch’s postulate “2. The microorganism must be isolated from a diseased organism and grown in pure culture”. They haven’t isolated HIV from diseased AIDS-victims that weren’t HIV-positive of course. Since free virus is rarely found in AIDS victims, HIV can be retrieved only from the great majority of them by reactivating the latent form of the virus. Millions of white blood cells must be taken from the patient and grown in culture dishes for weeks, during which time chemical stimulants that shock cells into growing or mutating are added to awaken any dormant HIV from within its host cells. Yet even this powerful method does not yield active virus from many AIDS cases that have confirmed antibodies against HIV. But contrary to statements by some HIV scientists, this is not an isolation of the actual virus and does not fulfil Koch's second postulate.
Koch’s postulate “3. The cultured microorganism should cause disease when introduced into a healthy organism”. Nobody ever got ill from the passenger virus HIV. Because these delays or latent periods are determined entirely by the generation time of the virus, and the generation time of HIV is about forty-eight hours, we can calculate how soon after infection AIDS should appear. Natural infection only introduces a few viruses into the body. But just one infected cell produces at least one hundred offspring within two days. These in turn will produce one hundred times one hundred within two days. Such exponential or explosive growth will produce IOO trillion (100,000,000,000,000, or IOI4) viruses in just two weeks enough to infect every single cell in the human body. Therefore, HIV should cause AIDS within a few weeks of infection. But any germ not causing symptoms before being cleared by the immune system should be ruled out as causing disease. This condition can be tested in one of three ways: infection of laboratory animals, accidental and natural infection of humans (deliberate infection would be unethical), or by vaccination experiments. HIV fails all three tests:
Roughly 150 other lab chimpanzees, injected with purified HIV since 1984, have proved that antibodies against the virus are generated within a month of inoculation just as in humans;
but again, none has developed symptoms to this very day (in 2016 still none developed AIDS);
But ten years later there is not even one case in the scientific literature of a health care worker who ever contracted presumably infectious AIDS from a patient;
Instead fewer than 2 percent of these HIV-positive haemophiliacs develop AIDS each year;
But since AIDS is found in each patient only after the immune system has already suppressed HIV, the virus plays no role. Most AIDS researchers have conveniently forgotten this important principle and continue to blame the virus when only antibodies against it can be found;
others blatantly reverse the logic of the vaccination test, declaring antibodies useless because they do not prevent AIDS;
It is known from experiments with animals that a virus is totally harmless if it does not cause a disease in newborns;
The fact that millions have acquired HIV at birth yet are healthy adults is the most devastating argument against the HIV-AIDS hypothesis.
Acetone wrote:For instance it contradicts itself:

HIV is not contagious, however it has a 1/1000 chance of spreading via sexual activity or 50% chance of spreading via vertical transmission?
You cannot be serious: HIV transmittable by sex… in 1 out of 1000 cases of unprotected sex?
So I should have written this down differently because unborn babies can get infected by (the harmless) HIV virus by their mother in 1 out of 2 cases?

scott1328 wrote:If the main goal of health care is to reduce the world's population, the medical establishment is the most incompetent, ineffective cabal ever in the history of illuminatis, and secret conspiracies, and 7 billion people would have to agree with me.
You mean that the same state propaganda that makes us afraid for the 7 billion people aren’t lying? I’m just a simple guy; maybe you can explain how communist China introduced a strict one-child policy at the end of the 1970s, but the population of China increased with some 40%: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy

Some of the elite have made explicit statements that the population needs to be reduced and eugenetics is needed: http://www.activistpost.com/2016/08/une ... ntrol.html
The brother of the famous writer Aldous Huxley, Julian Huxley, was director of UNESCO from 1946 from 1948. He later cofounded the eugenetics movement WWF (together with Bilderberg cofounder Prince Bernhard). Here’s an interesting quote by Julian Huxley:
On a more positive note, population growth rates have been declining globally, largely as a result of expanded basic education and health care. That trend is projected to lead to a stable world population in the middle of the twenty-first century… The current decline in population growth rates must be further promoted through national and international policies that promote economic development, social development, environmental protection, and poverty eradication, particularly the further expansion of basic education, with full and equal access for girls and women, and health care, including reproductive health care, including both family planning and sexual health, consistent with the report of the International Conference on Population and Development

Weaver wrote:Amazing that someone can still assemble so much bullshit in one post, despite all the decades of medical advancements.
Bill Gates (the so-called richest man in the world) has explained that the objective of “health care” is reduction of the population:
First we’ve got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people; that’s heading up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really good job on new vaccines, health care [and] reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent

The USA has the highest costs for health care per capita in the whole wide world: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... per_capita
We can keep sleeping knowing that “philanthropic” organisations like the Gate Foundation and Negative Population Growth do what they can to divert the disaster of overpopulation: http://www.npg.org/
User avatar
Firestarter
Banned Spammer
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 40

Country: Netherlands
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#14  Postby Sendraks » Nov 25, 2016 4:47 pm

Firestarter wrote:You cannot be serious: HIV transmittable by sex… in 1 out of 1000 cases of unprotected sex?
So I should have written this down differently because unborn babies can get infected by (the harmless) HIV virus by their mother in 1 out of 2 cases?


You're aware that the circumstances concerning the exchange of infected blood between a mother and developing foetus are radically different between two people having sex right?

Firestarter wrote:You mean that the same state propaganda that makes us afraid for the 7 billion people aren’t lying?

Ah, so we're going down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theory woo yes?
The millions of lives saved by modern medicine count for nothing, its all a conspiracy to try and cull the population. Exactly what level of reality denial do you have to be working in, to entertain the idea that this cull is clearly not working very well.

Firestarter wrote:I’m just a simple guy; maybe you can explain how communist China introduced a strict one-child policy at the end of the 1970s, but the population of China increased with some 40%: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy

Shockingly adherence to the law might not have been as the Communist Party hoped for, notably in rural areas.

Firestarter wrote:ome of the elite have made explicit statements that the population needs to be reduced and eugenetics is needed:


People making statements =/= there being a conspiracy to reduce the population.

The people making those statements are not wrong that planet earth does seem to have a population problem with respect to humans and there are rightly, environmental concerns about how many more humans this planet can support.

But, there is no evidence to support any conspiracy to cull the population. Certainly no evidence in respect of medicine, where all the data supports medicine saving and prolonging lives, rather than culling them.
Last edited by Sendraks on Nov 25, 2016 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C Clarke

"'Science doesn't know everything' - Well science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it'd stop" - Dara O'Brian
User avatar
Sendraks
 
Name: D-Money Jr
Posts: 15238
Age: 104
Male

Country: England
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#15  Postby chairman bill » Nov 25, 2016 4:50 pm

Firestarter wrote:... To understand the true nature of AIDS it is helpful to distinguish between the 4 separate risk groups for AIDS: ... 4) Africans.


Sounds like racist fuckwittery to me. As for the remainder of the conspiracy theorist bollocks, interspersed with a large helping of pseudoscientific nonsense ...


Edit to add: Members of rationalskepticism.org agree to:

1.1 only register one account with rationalskepticism.org and not allow anyone else to use your account.

1.2. not cause harm or disruption to the forum or other members, for example please don't:
a. post criminal content

b. post racist, sexist, homophobic content

http://www.rationalskepticism.org/old-announcements/forum-users-agreement-t76.html

My bolding of text. Just saying'
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
User avatar
chairman bill
RS Donator
 
Posts: 28215
Male

Country: UK: fucked since 2010
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Genocide by AIDS

#16  Postby BlackBart » Nov 25, 2016 4:56 pm

Oh no, don't bother with introductions or anything, just hit the ground running with a wall of screed that would make David Icke wince.
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Name: rotten bart
Posts: 12103
Age: 58
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#17  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Nov 25, 2016 5:00 pm

chairman bill wrote:
Edit to add: Members of rationalskepticism.org agree to:

1.2. not cause harm or disruption to the forum or other members, for example please don't:
b. post racist, sexist, homophobic content

http://www.rationalskepticism.org/old-announcements/forum-users-agreement-t76.html

My bolding of text. Just saying'

My cursive and enlarging of text, just saying:
Firestarter wrote:
HIV DOESN’T CAUSE AIDS?
To understand the true nature of AIDS it is helpful to distinguish between the 4 separate risk groups for AIDS: 1) Promiscuous homosexuals;
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
User avatar
Thomas Eshuis
 
Name: Thomas Eshuis
Posts: 30918
Age: 31
Male

Country: Netherlands
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#18  Postby Scot Dutchy » Nov 25, 2016 5:01 pm

Well he wont be around very long so an introduction would be a waste of time.
Myths in islam Women and islam Musilm opinion polls


"Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
User avatar
Scot Dutchy
 
Posts: 43118
Age: 71
Male

Country: Nederland
European Union (eur)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#19  Postby Acetone » Nov 25, 2016 5:19 pm

Kochs postulate are satisfied in every way for HIV.

"21st century " or updates to Kochs postulate are not some NWO bullshit. If it were then why not just consider Kochs original postulates the same? Why are they good but recent advances no good?

It makes no sense to say HIV is not contagious but can be transmitted. How could it be transmitted if it were not contagious? A 1/1000 chance in sexual contact or a 1/2 chance for child birth IS BY DEFINITION A DEMONSTRATION IT IS CONTAGIOUS. Idk how that wasn't clear when I wrote it the first time.

It does not matter if there are latent periods or asymptomatic periods or how long an individual can live. That has no bearing on if Kochs postulates are fulfilled nor on it being non-contagious..

If I weren't on my phone I'd write more but I think those points should be crystal clear right now.
Acetone
 
Posts: 5440
Age: 31
Male

Country: Canada
Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: Genocide by AIDS

#20  Postby chairman bill » Nov 25, 2016 5:30 pm

Acetone wrote:Kochs postulate are satisfied in every way for HIV.

"21st century " or updates to Kochs postulate are not some NWO bullshit. If it were then why not just consider Kochs original postulates the same? Why are they good but recent advances no good?

It makes no sense to say HIV is not contagious but can be transmitted. How could it be transmitted if it were not contagious? A 1/1000 chance in sexual contact or a 1/2 chance for child birth IS BY DEFINITION A DEMONSTRATION IT IS CONTAGIOUS. Idk how that wasn't clear when I wrote it the first time.

It does not matter if there are latent periods or asymptomatic periods or how long an individual can live. That has no bearing on if Kochs postulates are fulfilled nor on it being non-contagious..

If I weren't on my phone I'd write more but I think those points should be crystal clear right now.


Fucking lizard alien illuminati New World Order overlords, coming on here, posting facts. Who do you think you're kidding? Next you'll be telling us chemtrails don't cause latent autism. And another thing ...
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
User avatar
chairman bill
RS Donator
 
Posts: 28215
Male

Country: UK: fucked since 2010
United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Next

Return to Pseudoscience

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest