geometry and the gregorian calendar

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: geometry and the gregorian calendar

#121  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Aug 30, 2015 3:05 pm

ikcol wrote:general remark: if you're new to this thread i would suggest you read this page first for a summary of the issue:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 939964/pg1

Nope. Present your argument here.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#122  Postby laklak » Aug 30, 2015 5:40 pm

I see we're still no further along in our quest to figure out exactly what the fuck ikcol is on about.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
laklak
RS Donator

Name: Florida Man
Male

Swaziland (sz)
Print view this post

#123  Postby ADParker » Aug 30, 2015 8:08 pm

Thomas Eshuis wrote:
ikcol wrote:general remark: if you're new to this thread i would suggest you read this page first for a summary of the issue:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 939964/pg1

Nope. Present your argument here.

I can sum it up for you:

ikcol posts basically the same images he posted here.
He gets a couple of responses which basically say "I have no idea what you are talking about".
and.. well that's about it.
:roll:
Reason Over Faith
ADParker
RS Donator

Name: Andrew
Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#124  Postby Alan B » Aug 30, 2015 9:38 pm

Did that.
Anonymous Coward on that site wrote:
"Nope. Still a bunch of unmedicated babbling horseshit.

BTW, quit spamming this shit thread everywhere."

Which about sums it up.
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer evidence nor do I have to determine absence of evidence because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.
Alan B

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#125  Postby ikcol » Sep 01, 2015 9:32 am

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 944120/pg1

glp doesn't show love for my threads so i have to keep reproducing them. let's see how this one goes.
ikcol

Print view this post

#126  Postby ikcol » Sep 01, 2015 9:34 am

^ means they keep deleting my threads adparker. the thread which is linked at the top of this page was getting a traffic boost at the point where it got deleted.
ikcol

Print view this post

#127  Postby ADParker » Sep 01, 2015 9:57 am

Weren't you "Ikcol" in the previous thread? Is that because you were banned for spamming their forum and you then created what is known as a "sockpuppet" account to skirt around that ban?
If so; shame on you! :naughty:

I expect that the reason they don't "show love" for your threads is that you keep spamming the same stuff in new threads over and over. And for some perverse reason, after I don't know how many such threads you have posted around the internet now, you seem to expect a different response in each new one.

No one agrees with you that your little image is "self-explaining", it is nothing even remotely close to self-explanatory.
And even when one can finally gain some clue as to what you are on about (which can only be done by searching multiple forums) all I can find is the weakest and poorest attempt at numerological nonsense imaginable, even I expect most numerologists would find your attempt laughably bad. So what if you can find a few digits in common between some sets of digits? It is hardly surprising given that there are only ten digits involved. You haven't even given any hint that anything of any value is derived from your little numbers game, nothing but a bit of a coincidence. :nono:
Reason Over Faith
ADParker
RS Donator

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#128  Postby ikcol » Sep 01, 2015 10:21 am

"absolutely not" to your 2nd question. the rest, wtf? relax.
ikcol

Print view this post

#129  Postby ADParker » Sep 01, 2015 10:41 am

ikcol wrote:"absolutely not" to your 2nd question. the rest, wtf? relax.

I see that you have at least two personas on that forum "kranwan45" and "Ickol", making at least one of them a sock puppet account. I don't know their forum rules, perhaps they are cool with that. :dunno:

And; Ah I see the old "emotional" deflection bit of dishonest tactics; casting aspersions on my emotional state (and getting it wrong) in order to avoid addressing what I actually wrote. :naughty:
Reason Over Faith
ADParker
RS Donator

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#130  Postby ikcol » Sep 01, 2015 10:55 am

"casting aspersions on emotional states". you have done so 3 or 4 times in this thread already. you are weird, sry.

"ikcols" on glp is a paid account. with a paid account you can remove posts out of your own threads. look around on glp (or simply see this thread). obviously helpful.
ikcol

Print view this post

#131  Postby ADParker » Sep 01, 2015 12:40 pm

ikcol wrote:"casting aspersions on emotional states". you have done so 3 or 4 times in this thread already. you are weird, sry.

Can you cite any of them? I doubt it. And if you do not do so in your next post I am forced to conclude that you are probably lying (or deluded in that case).
I did offer my impression that you might be suffering from a mental illness. However:
1. That has nothing to do with emotional states, that wasn't the kind of mental illness I was implying.
2. I never did so to avoid anything you wrote, on the contrary I have addressed everything you wrote, and only after doing so made my observations based on my medical and mental health background.

ikcol wrote:"ikcols" on glp is a paid account. with a paid account you can remove posts out of your own threads. look around on glp (or simply see this thread). obviously helpful.

I don't know what that has to do with anything. :what:
Reason Over Faith
ADParker
RS Donator

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#132  Postby ikcol » Sep 01, 2015 12:43 pm

ADParker wrote:because he thinks it's funny to make people think he is mentally ill or an idiot
ikcol

Print view this post

#133  Postby ADParker » Sep 01, 2015 12:53 pm

ikcol wrote:
ADParker wrote:because he thinks it's funny to make people think he is mentally ill or an idiot

Is that supposed to be an example of me casting aspersions about your emotional states? [Could you please begin to make some effort to explain what you are saying? In all seriousness you are reminding me of very young children (whom I now work with) who just don't get that someone they are talking to doesn't have all the information they do, including their unspoken thoughts, and thus expect to be understood when they give little to no information - like saying "what's that?" while giving no indication of what they are referring to]

Because it isn't, it has absolutely nothing to do with emotional states at all (and it was a bit of a little joke anyway).
So that's a total of zero of your claimed "3 or 4 times". :nono:
Reason Over Faith
ADParker
RS Donator

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#135  Postby monkeyboy » Sep 02, 2015 3:43 am

laklak wrote:I see we're still no further along in our quest to figure out exactly what the fuck ikcol is on about.

:this:
The Bible is full of interest. It has noble poetry in it; and some clever fables; and some blood-drenched history; and some good morals; and a wealth of obscenity; and upwards of a thousand lies.
Mark Twain
monkeyboy

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#136  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Sep 02, 2015 4:12 am

ikcol wrote:http://i.imgur.com/h6Xfgq9.jpg

Explanations and arguments ikcol, not links to images.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#137  Postby ADParker » Sep 02, 2015 6:50 am

ikcol wrote:http://i.imgur.com/h6Xfgq9.jpg

Pointless repetition. :nono:
Reason Over Faith
ADParker
RS Donator

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#138  Postby monkeyboy » Sep 02, 2015 8:13 am

Is it a link to an image of two meadows, one a bit sparse with some goats in it and the other with lush green grass, separated by a bridge with a sign underneath saying "home sweet home"?
The Bible is full of interest. It has noble poetry in it; and some clever fables; and some blood-drenched history; and some good morals; and a wealth of obscenity; and upwards of a thousand lies.
Mark Twain
monkeyboy

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#139  Postby ikcol » Sep 02, 2015 8:17 am

why? the glp thread excerpt you see there (thread of course deleted by now) is exemplary in terms of how an actual discussion could start off.
ikcol

Print view this post

#140  Postby ADParker » Sep 02, 2015 8:20 am

ikcol wrote:why? the glp thread excerpt you see there (thread of course deleted by now) is exemplary in terms of how an actual discussion could start off.

No it isn't.

And you do realize that no one can follow the links in that image don't you? :roll:

And there is nothing there that I have not addressed already in this thread, practically all of which you ignored.
Reason Over Faith
ADParker
RS Donator

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Pseudoscience