Its a flat Earth folks! The scientific method

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Its a flat Earth folks! The scientific method

#201  Postby SafeAsMilk » Aug 30, 2013 6:50 am

Arthur Methoxy wrote:
So "bullshit" is a phrase that describes a literary output? and never refers to the mind-set of the author?
Hmm. That must mean that anything is possible. What do others think?

I think you have no idea what "must" means.

Try reading the posts that people write for once. They refer to your post, not to you. Now, can you dispense with the silly butt-hurt and get to defending your OP if you've any defense at all?

Arthur Methoxy wrote:
Other interested readers please note that as my original post was bullshit (pseudoscience), and/or pseudoscience (bullshit), then I'm not up to being forced to having a polite conversation about it, even if it was logically possible, which it isn't, because it is pseudoscience.

Nobody gives a shit if you're polite or not. At this point nobody cares if you can or will defend your OP, because it's clear you're incapable of doing so. I'm glad you accept that your OP has no logical defense, I appreciate you admitting my original response (which I made well before the thread was moved to pseudoscience) was correct :thumbup:
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#202  Postby stijndeloose » Aug 30, 2013 8:25 am

Thomas Eshuis wrote:
stijndeloose wrote:Oh look at you all brave and valiant now that you have a king again, for the first time in 176 years.

At least we have a likeable king. :snooty:

:lol:
Fallible wrote:Don't bacon picnic.
stijndeloose
Banned User

Name: Stdlnjo
Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#203  Postby THWOTH » Aug 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Arthur Methoxy wrote:Update: Readers please note that I was, and still am, unable to respond to any questions on my original post as the final adjudication on it was made when it was put into pseudophilosophy.

It would have been better for arguments to be presented on either side before adjudication was made, but the decision has been made. I would strongly advise everyone to respect that decision.

!
GENERAL MODNOTE
Just to make this absolutely clear. Moving threads from one section to another is a matter of forum housekeeping, of trying to place a discussion within an appropriate context for its subject matter. It is NOT an 'adjudication' on the content or arguments of a thread-starting post, nor should it be taken to be one, nor does it place any specific limits on how or what people discuss thereafter (beyond the usual conditions of the Forum Users' Agreement of course).

:cheers:
THWOTH
RS Donator

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#204  Postby THWOTH » Sep 01, 2013 9:49 pm

!
GENERAL MODNOTE
Arthur Methoxy has left the building.
THWOTH
RS Donator

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#205  Postby SafeAsMilk » Sep 02, 2013 2:50 am

That's a shame, I was looking forward to him ignoring your note and making the same claim again.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Pseudoscience