One bang one process.

Evolution.

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: kiore, The_Metatron, Blip

Re: One bang one process.

#4541  Postby pfrankinstein » May 28, 2023 7:14 pm

Spearthrower wrote:
The_Metatron wrote:
The_Metatron wrote:Things are sorted in nature all the time.

Rocks, in a stream bed, for example.

Gotta make some gaps for the Big Sorter in the Sky!

There comes a point where every thinker hits the wall.

I figure that God 'being almighty' needs no defence from me. In any case i not qualified to influence and say yay or nay.

At this point in time i agree with you thrower, God. 'good intelligent selection ' is a myrh. A pretend.

The reason I think the way I do is because I do not see enough evidence of goodness.

Are you a good scientist thrower.

Paul.
pfrankinstein

Name: paul

Print view this post

#4542  Postby pfrankinstein » May 28, 2023 8:02 pm

The_Metatron wrote:
pfrankinstein wrote:
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Spearthrower wrote:Profoundly ignorant person afloat on a sea of hubris is also genetically incapable of honest discussion.

That's why this thread is still here after 10+ years, and the 2 years at RDF, and why other fora have banned this clown rapidly.

Not now Thrower. I weighing up, contenplating NSELECTION.

Im trying to figure out if ns counts as a literal 'chapter ' type of 'selection'. A calculated result by circumstance.

You define NS as a metaphor. it may take decades to undo the many fictions.

Simply because NS answers a breadth of questions you see it as a metaphor? Correct me if I am wrong.

I'd be better off asking a chimp for an opinon Eh thrower?

Paul.

Yes, you would.

If you limit your questions to asking chimps, they won’t understand your words and will dismiss you as a useless gibbering fool. You, in the meantime, will learn just as much from the chimps as you do here. You don’t listen here, the effect is the same. You may as well feed your mind with chimp noises, for all the good it does you.

Ten fuckin’ years. You could have, in that time, become a world expert on the topic. Instead, what you do here is a joke, worthy of all the derision and scorn you get. Village idiots do better than you here.

The benefit to us would be silence.

By all means, go talk to the chimps.

Provide evidence that NS is the calculation/ result made by nature.

Shall I clip off 'topiary fasion' the tip of every brance on the ' darwinian tree of life' to prouve natural selection is a ' calculation result' made by nature..?

With all due respect..... no. I can't think of a sentence to follow. With all due respect. No. Gone.

.https://youtu.be/1NoIeg00ONg

Paul.
pfrankinstein

Print view this post

#4543  Postby pfrankinstein » May 28, 2023 8:40 pm

https://youtu.be/CevxZvSJLk8

By what means the tiger.?

Mr Darwin sir. By what means the tiger?

By descent with modification and by means of "Natural Selection'.

Paul
pfrankinstein

Print view this post

#4544  Postby pfrankinstein » Jun 01, 2023 5:39 pm

Spearthrower wrote:I don't even think Paul's bad faith sham needs any further input from others in this thread. He could just go back to page 1 and start replying to those posts again, and just pretend that the next post from a decade and more ago is current given how little interest or attention he pays to the replies he actually gets.

Mass amounts of insult and 'special pleading' behind the scenes. No doubt. Your castle at stake.

To quantify NS as A literal article. The 'just a metaphor' defined. Improved upon.

Paul.
pfrankinstein

Print view this post

#4545  Postby THWOTH » Jun 01, 2023 5:54 pm

:coffee:
"No-one is exempt from speaking nonsense – the only misfortune is to do it solemnly."
Michel de Montaigne, Essais, 1580
THWOTH
RS Donator

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#4546  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 01, 2023 8:07 pm

THWOTH wrote::coffee:

I heard today that rabbits can only eat organic cucumber.

I doubt it's true, but the person was really quite sure of themselves.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#4547  Postby fluttermoth » Jun 01, 2023 9:15 pm

Spearthrower wrote:

What an odd thing to say! I've kept rabbits all my life, and they can eat cucumber. You are supposed to wash any non-organic veggies, as small animals can be more sensitive to pesticides, but they don't have to be organic.
fluttermoth

Female

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#4548  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 01, 2023 11:12 pm

fluttermoth wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:

What an odd thing to say! I've kept rabbits all my life, and they can eat cucumber. You are supposed to wash any non-organic veggies, as small animals can be more sensitive to pesticides, but they don't have to be organic.

But the person who said it was really quite certain they were right. They offered no evidence, reasoning or even the most elementary support for this, but as they were really quite sure they were right, none of those matter! That's how it works according to this thread. If you're really quite sure you're right, wherefore evidence, reasoning or supporting your idea? It's certainty that matters! :)

The kind of certainty that drives you to present your ground-breaking, world-shaking idea to an internet forum about pseudoscience with a population of about 7 people replying, none of whom consider your idea worth a wet wazz, and still think you're changing the world.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#4549  Postby pfrankinstein » Jun 08, 2023 8:09 pm

Spearthrower wrote:
fluttermoth wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:

But the person who said it was really quite certain they were right. They offered no evidence, reasoning or even the most elementary support for this, but as they were really quite sure they were right, none of those matter! That's how it works according to this thread. If you're really quite sure you're right, wherefore evidence, reasoning or supporting your idea? It's certainty that matters! :)

The kind of certainty that drives you to present your ground-breaking, world-shaking idea to an internet forum about pseudoscience with a population of about 7 people replying, none of whom consider your idea worth a wet wazz, and still think you're changing the world.

You seem to be finding it difficult to make rational direct counter arguments to any of my proposals. But then it is difficult to counter observations that are self evident.

You require evidence for the 'process of evolution'.

You require evidence for the proposal AI makes artificial selection.

You require evidence that 'human selection' is clearly of Chapter status, and more precise discripyion what it was thatCharles Darwin discoverd.

Plain to see our understanding of 'your subject of expertise thrower (?). Should itself evolve. It only takes a slight alteration at source to alter your view. .. Suppose Charles Darwin discoverd human selection. It just makes sense, see how artificial selection falls into its rightful place in the chart. Check with reality. Natural selection , human selection, artificial selection.

Check the observation make a direct counter. By what means Artificial selection. Answer: By means of Human selection.

Paul.

Paul.
pfrankinstein

Print view this post

#4550  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 08, 2023 8:53 pm

One bong one toke

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#4551  Postby pfrankinstein » Jun 08, 2023 9:19 pm

Spearthrower wrote:One bong one toke

Sour grapes my friend.

:whine:
pfrankinstein

Print view this post

#4552  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 08, 2023 9:40 pm

One bong two tokes

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#4553  Postby pfrankinstein » Jun 08, 2023 10:01 pm

Spearthrower wrote:One bong two tokes

So I propose Charles Darwin discoverd human selection.

Human selection explains a large part of my reality. As yours. You just did not factor in ' human ' as a chapter type in its own right

Large bodies of evidence. Factor in the large. A schoolboy error really. Overlooked. Not included.nonfactor (?)

Paul..
pfrankinstein

Print view this post

#4554  Postby The_Metatron » Jun 08, 2023 11:55 pm

I packed my bong (which is my emergency backup) and my vaporizer. The Metatrix does not want me smoking the stuff, anyway. I guess it’ll have to wait until we get across the continent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#4555  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 09, 2023 1:49 am

Dumbo still believes he can teach grandma how to suck eggs.

Meanwhile, in the non-contrived solely to stroke his ego reality, we already talked about Descent of Man hundreds upon hundreds of pages ago, but mendacious, bad faith bullshitter can't stop mendaciously bullshitting in bad faith.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#4556  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 09, 2023 1:50 am

The_Metatron wrote:

I packed my bong (which is my emergency backup) and my vaporizer. The Metatrix does not want me smoking the stuff, anyway. I guess it’ll have to wait until we get across the continent.

Perhaps you should all take a hit before leaving and see where you end up! :grin:

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#4557  Postby THWOTH » Jun 09, 2023 6:52 am

Spearthrower wrote:
fluttermoth wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:

That's not certainty: that's Faith!
"No-one is exempt from speaking nonsense – the only misfortune is to do it solemnly."
Michel de Montaigne, Essais, 1580
THWOTH
RS Donator

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#4558  Postby pfrankinstein » Jun 10, 2023 2:30 pm

Suppose Charles Darwin had a magic torch, he shone the torch at the biology question 'the origin of species . Proven (?)

Now suppose he turned the torch other way and shone it at the vast inorganic cosmos, or if he looked directly in its bean at himself.

The fact is the torch light is the mechanism stripped to the bone.The mechanism was there from the beginning before biology fleshed out the subject. The answer in biology confirms the initial speculation.

Hence my leading question 'what is 'evolution'. Should I trust the tradition thrower, or should I trust Darwin.

*According to charles Darwin evolution evolution is the process of descent with modification by means of Natural Selection.

If * is valid then everything evolves. Test : our understanding of the subject itself.

Will our understanding of the subject be by 'good intelligent selection or the recently outed chaper of choosing 'human selection'.

Fact is I have no hidden agenda unlike you sir. I have no Faith in science or mankind.

Be a good scientist thrower. Think more insult less.

Try to meditate - NS is not a metephor; NS is the Net result of a calculation made by nature.

Real results (species) ; a real calculation.

Paul.
pfrankinstein

Print view this post

#4559  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 10, 2023 4:08 pm

THWOTH wrote:That's not certainty: that's Faith!

I guess when you've got no evidence, reasoning, capacity for reasoning, understanding or capability of anything remotely of use.... then faith and two decades of mindless repetition of bollocks is all you have left.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#4560  Postby pfrankinstein » Jun 10, 2023 5:35 pm

Spearthrower wrote:
THWOTH wrote:That's not certainty: that's Faith!

I guess when you've got no evidence, reasoning, capacity for reasoning, understanding or capability of anything remotely of use.... then faith and two decades of mindless repetition of bollocks is all you have left.

I have no evidence that 'NS ' is a literally a calculation/result portrayed by nature.
Only if you discount the 'tree of life' from your reasoning.

The 'tree of life' evidence of a 'literal' calculation and result..You people. What is evolution.

Paul.
pfrankinstein

Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Pseudoscience