Quantum Jumping

More quantum woo...

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Quantum Jumping

#1  Postby hackenslash » Mar 13, 2011 10:31 am

I was just watching (again) CDK007's awesome abiogenesis vid in the debunking cretinism forum when I saw an ad banner in the video pop up. I spotted the woo straight away, and thought some here might be interested:

Jump Into a Universe of Infinite Possibilities.
The billionaire you. The inventor you. The athletic you. In alternate universes, everything you desire has already taken place. Tap into this infinite potential with Quantum Jumping.

http://www.quantumjumping.com/

:nono:
hackenslash

Name: The Other Sweary One
Male

Print view this post

Re: Quantum Jumping

#2  Postby twistor59 » Mar 13, 2011 10:34 am

Halfway down that page:

Is it Max Planck or Alf Garnett ?
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue-tied and twisted just an earthbound misfit, I
twistor59
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#3  Postby Animavore » Mar 13, 2011 10:40 am

Just created a dummy account to gain access.

Most people would give up every cent in their bank account for the results guaranteed by Quantum Jumping. And in fact, many have tried. I’ve been offered tens of thousands of dollars for my teachings—which I reject simply because making ludicrous amounts of money isn’t my goal.

My goal is to reach out to as many people as possible. And if that means less money for me, so be it. I’m 81 years old, what would I want with so much money anyway? To add to that, we’re going through a recession, and I’m not some mega corporation trying to squeeze every last penny out of you.

So I went through the usual struggle with my publisher on Quantum Jumping’s price tag. My publisher made some calculations, and said we should make it $497. Anyone could pull that off, and it’ll give me a reasonable profit.

Fair enough. Most people, maybe with a bit of effort, could scrape together $497. But I wasn’t comfortable with it. I didn’t want anyone to starve for a month, even though Quantum Jumping will make sure they never do again!

"Slash it,” I said. “We’ll still make a profit if more people can afford it.” So my publisher whipped out that calculator again. And so it went…

$397

$297

$197

…until we hit a ceiling.

“Any lower than this, and we’ll be making a loss just to keep the website up,” said my publisher when we got to this figure:
$97

And that’s as low a cost as you’ll ever pay for an immediate, unbelievable change to your life. Is $97 a fair deal? No. It’s an incredible deal.

:lol:
This snake oil merchant's name is Burt Goldman.

(^ bait)
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Name: The Scribbler
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#4  Postby twistor59 » Mar 13, 2011 10:45 am

Nice work Ani.

Makes you want to throw up doesn't it ?
twistor59
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#5  Postby Animavore » Mar 13, 2011 10:46 am

I wonder how the likes of Michio Kaku feel about being quoted for this :ask:

“There are vibrations of many different universes right here, right now. We’re just not in tune with them. There are probably other parallel universes in our living room–this is modern physics. This is the modern interpretation of quantum theory, that many worlds represents reality.”

Over 20,000 likes on Facebook.
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#6  Postby twistor59 » Mar 13, 2011 10:50 am

Animavore wrote:I wonder how the likes of Michio Kaku feel about being quoted for this :ask:

“There are vibrations of many different universes right here, right now. We’re just not in tune with them. There are probably other parallel universes in our living room–this is modern physics. This is the modern interpretation of quantum theory, that many worlds represents reality.”

Over 20,000 likes on Facebook.

I wonder if the quote is accurate.

Although, I know Kaku is a "proper physicist", but sometimes he says things which are so woo-able that I want to give him a slap.
twistor59
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#7  Postby Animavore » Mar 13, 2011 10:53 am

:lol:

Here's Burt Goldman's Facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/BurtGoldmanFanP ... ge?sk=wall

:yuk:
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#8  Postby twistor59 » Mar 13, 2011 10:56 am

Animavore wrote::lol:

Here's Burt Goldman's Facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/BurtGoldmanFanP ... ge?sk=wall

:yuk:

Jucking Fesus:

Dear Burt,
I sometimes felt that our souls too roam around and be angels to others even when we are still living in our bodies. Is this possible?
twistor59
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#9  Postby Animavore » Mar 13, 2011 11:01 am

:rofl: I was about to quote that one in on the last post but decided to let people find out for themselves.

By the way. I just texted a friend about this and he happens to have a copy of the Quantum Jumping course on CD and is coming over to give me a loan of it. I should have it in 23 minutes.
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#10  Postby twistor59 » Mar 13, 2011 11:04 am

Animavore wrote::rofl: I was about to quote that one in on the last post but decided to let people find out for themselves.

By the way. I just texted a friend about this and he happens to have a copy of the Quantum Jumping course on CD and is coming over to give me a loan of it. I should have it in 23 minutes.

Interesting set of friends you must have :lol:
Can't wait. Do teach us the secrets.
twistor59
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#11  Postby Animavore » Mar 13, 2011 11:06 am

From the Facebook page..

On 2004 my husband, to whom I'd been married for 24 years, passed away. Three days later I had to fly to NY to have cancer surgery. As I was walking through Central Park, feeling depressed and lonely, this "homeless" man approached me and told me how beautiful my hair was, how shiny. To this day I KNOW it was an angel sent to me to cheer me up... and he did! He totally gave me this feeling that I was not alone, that I was taken care of, and that everything would be alright. And everything did.

:rofl:

Reminds me of a certain someone we had here.
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#12  Postby Animavore » Mar 13, 2011 11:08 am

twistor59 wrote:
Animavore wrote::rofl: I was about to quote that one in on the last post but decided to let people find out for themselves.

Interesting set of friends you must have :lol:
Can't wait. Do teach us the secrets.

Yeah. He's on his way. Should be 16 - no 17, 18 - eh, 15 minutes. I do wish he'd walk at a constant speed.
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#13  Postby hackenslash » Mar 13, 2011 11:09 am

Did this homeless man mention anything about discounted books? :lol:
hackenslash

Male

Print view this post

#14  Postby chairman bill » Mar 13, 2011 11:17 am

Hi. This isn't the 'me' from this universe, but a different 'me' from a parallel one. I've quantum jumped. So all you doubters out there, get over yourselves; you know nothing. Buy this course. It will open up worlds of possibilities. No, really.
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
chairman bill
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#15  Postby Animavore » Mar 13, 2011 11:24 am

I can't wait to start making a fortune and learning to play piano and speaking a foreign language, become a pro at tennis, start my own business and discover what really makes me happy. This is the beginning of a new me.
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#16  Postby Animavore » Mar 13, 2011 11:34 am

Wow! This introduction is great. It's all about YOU! As in ME ( :dance: ). He singled me out for consideration :smug:
I'm going to learn to "dip into a twin YOU" (meaning ME :smug: ). A "doppelgänger", another me who is not frustrated, who is successful in his universe and that does not have my irrational fears and has all the things that YOU (ME again :smug: ) want.
And do you know what else, contrary to what you may think this is not some woo that he made up, it was not he who made it up, it is thought up by some of the most respected, eminent Nobel Laureates and physicists around. Including your fav, Hack, Neil Turok. As well as Stephen Hawkins and a load of others. Backed up with quotes.
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#17  Postby hackenslash » Mar 13, 2011 11:53 am

Thing is, Turok's idea of other universes isn't the same as Everett's. Turok's idea is that, given a mechanism for the instantiation of a cosmic expansion, there is every good reason to suppose that there are others. He's not talking about parallel universe in the same sense as Everett. More importantly, Everett's formulation is not, as this idiot suggests, the standard interpretation of QM. Indeed, most of the people I've read, including Hawking, incidentally, think that Everett's model is horribly unparsimonious.
hackenslash

Male

Print view this post

#18  Postby Animavore » Mar 13, 2011 11:58 am

Yeah, but none of those sciency types teach you how to tap into these other universes. Did you know that in another universe I'm the Emperor of China and in yet another one I'm some crusty homeless guy getting pissed on by a bunch of drunken teenagers in a park at night?
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#19  Postby hackenslash » Mar 13, 2011 12:02 pm

Animavore wrote: in yet another one I'm some crusty homeless guy getting pissed on by a bunch of drunken teenagers in a park at night?

I thought that was this one? :lol:
hackenslash

Male

Print view this post

#20  Postby Animavore » Mar 13, 2011 12:04 pm

Your words do not harm me. I just repeat to myself - everyday in every way I'm getting better and better :levi:
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

Next

Return to Pseudoscience