Spirit Science 20 ~ Water

Ah boy...

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Spirit Science 20 ~ Water

#1  Postby Sovereign » Feb 06, 2013 12:36 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtDennZr5fA[/youtube]
Sovereign

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Spirit Science 20 ~ Water

#2  Postby Ihavenofingerprints » Feb 06, 2013 1:03 am

I had to stop watching when he said that drinking water out of pipes is worse than drinking water from a river, because the water in the pipes doesn't look happy and therefore contains "evil energy" as opposed to "good energy".

And the obvious conclusion from all this is that we have a crisis on our hands in because our water grid is full of evil pipe water.

Oh and of course the obvious solution to all this is that we all need to buy crystals from his website (how convenient) and strategically place them all over the water grid in order to purify the water supply with good energy once again. I'm pretty sure the last time someone posted one of this guys video's I concluded it was a scam, my mind hasn't changed here. It's all just a sales pitch.
Ihavenofingerprints

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#3  Postby Sovereign » Feb 06, 2013 5:02 am

Ihavenofingerprints wrote:I had to stop watching when he said that drinking water out of pipes is worse than drinking water from a river, because the water in the pipes doesn't look happy and therefore contains "evil energy" as opposed to "good energy".

And the obvious conclusion from all this is that we have a crisis on our hands in because our water grid is full of evil pipe water.

Oh and of course the obvious solution to all this is that we all need to buy crystals from his website (how convenient) and strategically place them all over the water grid in order to purify the water supply with good energy once again. I'm pretty sure the last time someone posted one of this guys video's I concluded it was a scam, my mind hasn't changed here. It's all just a sales pitch.

I was more in shock that one of my old classmates posted this... we went through the sciences together(our major). Not sure how he ended up in the woo.
Sovereign

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#4  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Feb 06, 2013 5:31 am

Reminds me of this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMvMb90hem8[/youtube]
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#5  Postby Arcanyn » Feb 06, 2013 6:11 am

Is it possible to power a laptop using this "evil energy"? I imagine it would make Windows run better.
Never ascribe to stupidity that which is the logical consequence of malice.
Arcanyn

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#6  Postby Onyx8 » Feb 06, 2013 8:24 am

Exactly what is a "triple blind study"?
The problem with fantasies is you can't really insist that everyone else believes in yours, the other problem with fantasies is that most believers of fantasies eventually get around to doing exactly that.
Onyx8

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#7  Postby Rhubis » Feb 06, 2013 11:22 am

Onyx8 wrote:Exactly what is a "triple blind study"?

Triple blind studies are double blind with the addition that the people analyzing the data don't know which group the data comes from.
Rhubis

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#8  Postby Zwaarddijk » Feb 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Somehow, at times, I am convinced this is a spoof. At times, I am convinced it's serious.
Zwaarddijk

Male

Finland (fi)
Print view this post

#9  Postby kennyc » Feb 06, 2013 2:02 pm

Thomas Eshuis wrote:Reminds me of this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMvMb90hem8[/youtube]

Love this!
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama