Tetryonics

"ABRAHAM" presenting his Pseudo-science as god's (his own) gift to mankind....

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Re: Tetryonics

#181  Postby newolder » May 18, 2015 11:08 pm

^ lol
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould
newolder

Name: Albert Ross
Male

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#182  Postby Tetryonics101 » May 18, 2015 11:13 pm

Blackadder,

So in mainstream thought, the higgs boson is what gives mass to Matter. We simply state that the Higgs boson is an alternative name that we attribute to the mass energy content stored in each Charged Fascia of the Matter Topology...

All charged fascia [Higgs bosons] are comprised of squared numbers of equilateral Planck quanta in an equilateral geometry, so it basically depends...

All Baryons are Matter topologies created from the combination of tri-quark topologies The quark's combine via their opposite charged [Higgs] fascia to create neutral and charged elementary topologies.

The equilateral [quantised angular momentum] of inductive Planck mass energy geometries within squared [HIGGS] fascia of Matter topologies is what creates inertial properties of Matter at the quantum level.

The strong force between charged parallel Higgs fascia of Matter topologies results in 'hidden' partitions of mass energy with in the Matter topologies of quark's and baryons leading to the inability of mathematics online to accurately model and understand the physics of creating these particles at the quantum level.

Tetryonics101

United States (us)
Print view this post

#183  Postby Anontheist » May 18, 2015 11:16 pm

Thomas Eshuis wrote: “Change is not always growth, but growth is often rooted in change." -
Drizzt Do'Urden

“Sane is boring.” - Jarlaxle
Anontheist

Name: Simon

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#184  Postby Fenrir » May 18, 2015 11:18 pm

The strong derp force is apparently highly expressed in charged parallel matter topologies leading to the convenient inability to adequately convey any actual explanation.
Religion: it only fails when you test it.-Thunderf00t.
Fenrir

Male

South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands (gs)
Print view this post

#185  Postby The_Metatron » May 18, 2015 11:22 pm

Have you tried reconfiguring your primary power coupling?
I AM Skepdickus!

Check out Hack's blog, too. He writes good.
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#186  Postby newolder » May 18, 2015 11:27 pm

So in mainstream thought, the higgs boson is what gives mass to Matter.

You mean the see-saw is broken and neutrinos are massless after all, derpity derp? Better get that primary power coupling reconfigured, eh?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould
newolder

Male

Print view this post

#187  Postby The_Metatron » May 18, 2015 11:34 pm

The_Metatron wrote:Have you tried reconfiguring your primary power coupling?

Of course, you know that is just tetryonics-speak for "Did you switch it off then on again"?
I AM Skepdickus!

Check out Hack's blog, too. He writes good.
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#188  Postby Tetryonics101 » May 19, 2015 12:05 am

Neutrinos are not massless...the term massless is a misnomer and must be abandoned moving forward. A better term would be Matter-less in that Matter has mass, and EM fields have mass but no Matter Topology.

Cross referencing the mass of a neutrino as seen in Tetryonics 17.07 we have 8.851486361 x 10^-50 kg

We know that Neutrinos have 3 neutral Tetryons, meaning that there are a total of 12 charged fascia, and each of these 12 faces only contain a single Planck Quanta, no more...

This gives us the ability to derive the "higgs boson" mass related to a neutrino my dividing the total neutrino mass by 12. Simple as that.

(8.851486361 x 10^-50 kg) / (12 fascia in a neutrino) = mass of a single charged fascia within neutrinos = the 'higgs boson' found in neutrino topology.

Obviously there are more quanta in the Matter fascia of other particles, but we're not ready for that lesson that just yet...

The answer being....7.376238634 x 10^-51 kg ...how's that for an exact value?

And this brings us right back to the Planck mass of a single quanta of energy...as it rightly should.

Tetryonics101

United States (us)
Print view this post

#189  Postby Blackadder » May 19, 2015 6:02 am

Look everybody, I found another triangle! Yeah baby. Fuck you, physics!

That credulity should be gross in proportion to the ignorance of the mind that it enslaves, is in strict consistency with the principle of human nature. - Percy Bysshe Shelley
Blackadder
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#190  Postby Darwinsbulldog » May 19, 2015 6:22 am

I think this problem may only be solved with anti-psychotics! :-)
Jayjay4547 wrote:
"When an animal carries a “branch” around as a defensive weapon, that branch is under natural selection".
Darwinsbulldog

Print view this post

#191  Postby Thomas Eshuis » May 19, 2015 8:08 am

Anontheist wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote: “Change is not always growth, but growth is often rooted in change." -
Drizzt Do'Urden

“Sane is boring.” - Jarlaxle

:cheers:
Finally a fellow Salvatore fan!
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#192  Postby Thomas Eshuis » May 19, 2015 8:09 am

The_Metatron wrote:Have you tried reconfiguring your primary power coupling?

He needs to repolarise his interlink frequencies first.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#193  Postby Thomas Eshuis » May 19, 2015 8:11 am

This all sounds like that one Donald Duck story, where Donald get's conned into the 'power of pyramids'.
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#194  Postby wunksta » May 19, 2015 4:43 pm

The night is dark and full of terrors...
wunksta

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#195  Postby campermon » May 19, 2015 8:37 pm

Blackadder wrote:Look everybody, I found another triangle! Yeah baby. Fuck you, physics!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Winz teh interwebz

:grin:
Scarlett and Ironclad wrote:Campermon,...a middle aged, middle class, Guardian reading, dad of four, knackered hippy, woolly jumper wearing wino and science teacher.
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#196  Postby newolder » May 19, 2015 10:58 pm

The answer being....7.376238634 x 10^-51 kg ...how's that for an exact value?

Is this supposed to be a prediction of the mass of an election, mugatron or toe neutrino? Do you (tetrypunters) claim no mass differences between the 3 neutrino flavours observed hitherto?
newolder

Male

Print view this post

#197  Postby Tetryonics101 » May 20, 2015 12:49 am

Newolder,

This value is the mass energy content within a single charged fascia of a neutrino. A neutrino is comprised of three neutral Tetryons. Each Tetryon has 4 faces -just like the tetrahedron [platonic solid], for a total of 12 faces.

3 Tetryons, each with 4 faces gives us 12 total faces for a neutrino.

Each face of a neutrino only contains a single Planck Quanta, and the value 7.376238634 x 10^-51 kg is the mass energy content of each of these faces.

Tetryonics doesn't use the term 'higgs boson,' but simply suggests that the mass energy content found in any face of any 3D particle can be likened to this understanding.

The masses of the other particles are listed in kilograms in the "Charged mass-Energies" image in my last post.

The neutrino is a great example because we can cross reference this value back to the Planck-mass to double check our answer.

Two posts ago...I stated that...

All charged fascia [Higgs bosons] are comprised of squared numbers of equilateral Planck quanta in an equilateral geometry, so it basically depends...( upon which particle you are asking about )

In the last post, I decided to use the total Neutrino mass for good reason. I divided that by 12, to find the mass content of each charged fascia.

I maintain that this value is 7.376238634 e-51 kg

The Tetryonics prediction of the Electron REST mass is 8.851486361 e-31 kg --- considerably more than the total neutrino mass, but that is to be expected as there are 1.2 e20 total quanta in an electron, and only a dozen quanta in a single neutrino.
Tetryonics101

United States (us)
Print view this post

#198  Postby Darwinsbulldog » May 20, 2015 1:31 am

terry towelling
Jayjay4547 wrote:
"When an animal carries a “branch” around as a defensive weapon, that branch is under natural selection".
Darwinsbulldog

Print view this post

#199  Postby SpeedOfSound » May 20, 2015 3:18 am

wunksta wrote:

Are those on the market yet?
"Daddy, why did god make YEC's?"
SpeedOfSound
RS Donator

Male

Kyrgyzstan (kg)
Print view this post

#200  Postby Darwinsbulldog » May 20, 2015 7:25 am

Darwinsbulldog wrote:terry towelling

Watch this space. I am going to soon present rock hard evidence that the universe is made of terry-towelling. :dopey:

I will be difficult to follow, because I am way smarter than all of you. I course, you will scoff me because you are all full of ideological biases.....but....
Jayjay4547 wrote:
Darwinsbulldog

Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Pseudoscience