Tetryonics

"ABRAHAM" presenting his Pseudo-science as god's (his own) gift to mankind....

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Re: Tetryonics

#201  Postby newolder » May 20, 2015 9:04 am

Tetryonics101 wrote:Newolder,

This value is the mass energy content within a single charged fascia of a neutrino. A neutrino is comprised of three neutral Tetryons. Each Tetryon has 4 faces -just like the tetrahedron [platonic solid], for a total of 12 faces.... snip spam

Spambot,
You can stop now.
Goodbye.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould
newolder

Name: Albert Ross
Male

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#202  Postby campermon » May 20, 2015 8:59 pm

newolder wrote:
Tetryonics101 wrote:Newolder,

This value is the mass energy content within a single charged fascia of a neutrino. A neutrino is comprised of three neutral Tetryons. Each Tetryon has 4 faces -just like the tetrahedron [platonic solid], for a total of 12 faces.... snip spam

Spambot,
You can stop now.
Goodbye.

He's got it all wrong. He forgot the cheese.

:thumbup:
Scarlett and Ironclad wrote:Campermon,...a middle aged, middle class, Guardian reading, dad of four, knackered hippy, woolly jumper wearing wino and science teacher.
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#203  Postby wunksta » May 20, 2015 9:02 pm

The night is dark and full of terrors...
wunksta

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#204  Postby campermon » May 20, 2015 9:07 pm

wunksta wrote:http://www.timecube.com/

:hypno:

Best thing on the webz eva!
Scarlett and Ironclad wrote:Campermon,...a middle aged, middle class, Guardian reading, dad of four, knackered hippy, woolly jumper wearing wino and science teacher.
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#205  Postby Zippy » May 23, 2015 12:03 am

Yo, I just fwoo in from Planet Waydumb wif a revelation fit to dump in here. And that's not saying, wif all doo respect, NADA.

Hey, 101! Yeah you, Tetryonics 101. What's K. Abraham doing lately? What's he so busy with he can't come in here himself? Scrounging aluminum, living in a trailer, what? Does he have joint custody so that son of his isn't too much bother? I figure if I had a free energy device I'd farm it out and be free to do whatever. So what kind of rock's he under? I'd have thought by way before last week we'd see some interviewer try to pry working plans for the world's salvation out of him. I mean, you know, you don't exactly have to understand stuff to use it. The story goes they only had the vaguest idea of maybe how aspirin worked for more than 50 years 'til a couple guys won a Nobel Prize by finally nailing it. $#@*& MTV, I want my free energy! People are poor, you know? Being exploited needlessly if it's true what you're claiming. Since you came in here to defend the new paradigm, if you don't give a proper demonstration of something some of us need, I reckon you're a delinquent. But if you only give us working plans, even if they don't actually work, they could quickly pass into legend as working, you know, there's a mob afoot. Aren't you at least going to throw a bone to the mob who listen to Alex Jones, David Icke and that Syrian Girl who looks like a toon channeling Hitler? Scary and rabid as she may be, I can honestly say she's hot and you're not. That wouldn't be so, if you got on it and delivered, YOU KNOW?

If it, like, works and stuff, maybe the Tetryonic Lords can canonize me Saint Clownio.
Zippy

Name: Lemuel Waxcomponent

United States (us)
Print view this post

#206  Postby Ventar » Jun 04, 2015 1:28 pm

This thread is pathetic. No Rationalism nor (mature) skepticism nor debunking of any kind. Just a bunch of fan boys unable to formulate a rational critique to this tetryonic theory. I'm not defending this theory whatsoever. I do not posses the expertise in the field of physics to venture doing something like that. But I do know enough to notice that there is no crazy assumptions or magical math involved in this theory.

It just takes the simple a priori assumption that the square plank quanta constant is, in the real physical world, a geometrical shape, a equilateral triangle. And then works on that premise going forward and backwards to double check the results, which seems to add up with perfect rigor.

It seems like a bunch of you guys need a quick reminder of "science" definition:

"A branch of knowledge or study dealing with a body of facts or truths systematically arranged and showing the operation of general laws. Knowledge obtained in a systematic manner through experimentation or theoretical study"

No one can't deny this Abraham person has done a systematic theoretical study in order to (try to) explain the operation of general laws.

I cant get my head around how people would assume a priori the existence of 11 spooky dimensions in the quantum world rather than energy has a triangular shape. Current model suggests A is A, B and C, and also A isn't A, it is nothing at all. All at once. RIP logic.
Ventar

Name: Cca

Chile (cl)
Print view this post

#207  Postby Zippy » Jun 04, 2015 2:59 pm

I cant get my head around how Ventar would assume a priori that "the square plank quanta constant" is a geometrical shape. Oh, I got it. He's been hyp-mo-tized by the Wizard of Oz into thinking light walks in pieces like it gets sent or arrives? No, that's too basic. He's come from Planet Nut to infiltrate the mental masturbation community but they need to get their act together.

Some of this stuff could have been avoided by calling light or suchlike a second substance that exists more independently of matter than energy. I mean, looks like in medieval times it would be common sense, energy is as meaningless without matter as space without time or time without space and matter or whatever, things go together more or less, but detection isn't existence and we see as through a glass darkly, not how we read the Bible or the Philokalia between whipping ourselves in righteousness. Well, seems like there's no avoiding the problem of how to categorize the glue between this and that that makes things what they are, by the time you can quantify stuff like the potential energy between gasoline and air, per its originating stuff. But the square plank quanta constant thing is just silly. We don't have to redefine some natural junk to make it harder to do what's lame regardless.

What we really need is more beer. I'm out. Darn.
Zippy

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#208  Postby Thomas Eshuis » Jun 04, 2015 3:00 pm

Ventar wrote:This thread is pathetic. No Rationalism nor (mature) skepticism nor debunking of any kind. Just a bunch of fan boys unable to formulate a rational critique to this tetryonic theory. I'm not defending this theory whatsoever. I do not posses the expertise in the field of physics to venture doing something like that. But I do know enough to notice that there is no crazy assumptions or magical math involved in this theory.

It just takes the simple a priori assumption that the square plank quanta constant is, in the real physical world, a geometrical shape, a equilateral triangle. And then works on that premise going forward and backwards to double check the results, which seems to add up with perfect rigor.

It seems like a bunch of you guys need a quick reminder of "science" definition:

"A branch of knowledge or study dealing with a body of facts or truths systematically arranged and showing the operation of general laws. Knowledge obtained in a systematic manner through experimentation or theoretical study"

No one can't deny this Abraham person has done a systematic theoretical study in order to (try to) explain the operation of general laws.

I cant get my head around how people would assume a priori the existence of 11 spooky dimensions in the quantum world rather than energy has a triangular shape. Current model suggests A is A, B and C, and also A isn't A, it is nothing at all. All at once. RIP logic.

It seems you fail to grasp how the basic concept of burden of proof works, both within and outside science.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#209  Postby Anontheist » Jun 05, 2015 1:42 am

Ventar wrote: It just takes the simple a priori assumption that the square plank quanta constant is, in the real physical world, a geometrical shape, a equilateral triangle.

Why should we proceed with this assumption? What evidence do we have that supports the notion that "square plank [sic] quanta constant" - which is not a meaningful phrase - is an equilateral triangle?

Ventar wrote:Science: "A branch of knowledge or study dealing with a body of facts or truths systematically arranged and showing the operation of general laws. Knowledge obtained in a systematic manner through experimentation or theoretical study"

Scientific skepticism: A practice of questioning whether claims are supported by empirical research and have reproducibility.

Facts need to be verifiable. Research needs to be repeatable. Science needs to make testable predictions.

Is Tetryonics any of the above? I think not.

Ventar wrote: No one can't deny this Abraham person has done a systematic theoretical study in order to (try to) explain the operation of general laws.

I can. I will. Abraham has not performed a systematic theoretical study. What he has done is collect a lot of basic arithmetical wibble about triangles with no underpinning in reality and then stated that its a 'law', without justification.
Anontheist

Name: Simon

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#210  Postby Scar » Jun 05, 2015 5:49 am

Is this thread a sockpuppet theatre?
Scar

Name: Michael
Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#211  Postby Zippy » Jun 05, 2015 6:34 am

Might as well be, but if it's not, 101 & Ventar are the sort it was easier to find back when Charlie Manson was doing his thing, & I may be a troll but I didn't start 'til it got dumb enough 4 me 2 call it provoked.

I got a theory. They're real cheap. Gosse's Omphalos hypothesis, beyond reality. None of this is real, but it's not totally maya,
'cause God's gonna really create the world any minute and it'll splice seamlessly into the consistently ordered dream except for some deviations in natural law too subtle for anyone but the divinely called empiricists to notice, and they'll be discreet about the secret dawn of real time. Hey, if it's totally worthless, at least it's logically consistent.

Maybe someone will put out a lovely book that I'll want in my bathroom, part one will have total rubbish theories that claim to be worth something but they're just bonkers, and part 2 will have elegant exercises in toothless logic. The story goes that even Einstein kind of contributed to the latter, with the Riemannian space thing he came out with on his 50th birthday. It was kind of like "Hey maybe I haven't succeeded, but I've been trying, see?".
Zippy

United States (us)
Print view this post

#212  Postby Blackadder » Jun 05, 2015 1:41 pm

Scar wrote:Is this thread a sockpuppet theatre?

It sure smells like one.
That credulity should be gross in proportion to the ignorance of the mind that it enslaves, is in strict consistency with the principle of human nature. - Percy Bysshe Shelley
Blackadder
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#213  Postby SpeedOfSound » Jun 05, 2015 5:20 pm

:scratch: If you come up with some mathematical model and the model works to predict anything physical, it does not matter whether or not you pulled the model out of your ass. You win anyway. If these 'triangles' can be shown to work then tetryonics wins. Right?

But I have yet to see anything like math or prediction in these linked pictograms. I can't get any traction on this thing whatever. Now that is either because of my weak physics background OR... this shit is just shit. Because of my weak physics background I can't tell which it is.

If people here that are strong in physics are rejecting it because they can't get any traction either then I would like to here them say that. If they are rejecting this because it starts out as a model-pulled-out-of-ass then I think they should look again and see if the damned thing predicts something useful. All models are pulled out of our butts, ultimately.
SpeedOfSound
RS Donator

Male

Kyrgyzstan (kg)
Print view this post

#214  Postby The_Metatron » Jun 06, 2015 6:12 pm

For me, it's just numerology. This guy is just fucking with trigonometry to make it fit into what others have defined before him. He didn't define the Standard Model, he's trying to figure out how to cram his triangles into it.

It'd be great if the universe could be described with such simple terms. I haven't found that to be so.

What we're looking at here is the bible code, but for physics.
I AM Skepdickus!

Check out Hack's blog, too. He writes good.
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#215  Postby campermon » Jun 06, 2015 6:19 pm

SpeedOfSound wrote:
But I have yet to see anything like math or prediction in these linked pictograms. I can't get any traction on this thing whatever. Now that is either because of my weak physics background OR... this shit is just shit. Because of my weak physics background I can't tell which it is.

The underlined bit.

Now. Back on topic; I'm having a Corona Extra here - what would you like to drink?

:cheers:
campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#216  Postby SpeedOfSound » Jun 06, 2015 7:20 pm

campermon wrote:
SpeedOfSound wrote:

The underlined bit.

Now. Back on topic; I'm having a Corona Extra here - what would you like to drink?

O'Doules NA
SpeedOfSound
RS Donator

Male

Kyrgyzstan (kg)
Print view this post

#217  Postby scott1328 » Jun 07, 2015 3:08 pm

For some reason this beer seems appropriate
scott1328

Name: Some call me... Tim
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#218  Postby campermon » Jun 07, 2015 3:29 pm

:beer:

Been really sunny today - having to rehydrate with a few ice cold Sols.

campermon
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#219  Postby tolman » Jun 11, 2015 11:37 pm

Blackadder wrote:
Scar wrote:Is this thread a sockpuppet theatre?

It sure smells like one.

That'll be the cheese, obviously.
I don't do sarcasm smileys, but someone as bright as you has probably figured that out already.
tolman

Print view this post

#220  Postby Guill » Jun 08, 2016 11:52 pm

I have been studying Tetryonics for about 6 months. Early on, I was as skeptical as some of the people that have posted here. My first goal was to find inconsistencies and so far I have found only one. It deals with how gravity is created/the result of the null/empty space inside the Tetryons.
I don't know if this theory is "good/valid," but I see it as a model that tries to answer some of the questions science has no answer for. To me, it is no different than prior models (billiard ball, central nucleus with orbiting electrons, quarks, etc.). Time will tell if it is useful or not.
I agree that Mr. Abraham should have been a bit more humble and just presented his model, and let the model "speak for itself" instead of presenting it as the "greatest" discovery in human history.

Mr. Abraham does make testable claims, so it should be easy for somebody to prove him wrong.
I remember reading Einstein also had credibility problems, until astronomers were able to verify some of his claims (bending of light, Mercury's perihelion). So look for this guy's claims, and prove them wrong.
Guill

Name: Guillermo

United States (us)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Pseudoscience