Tetryonics

"ABRAHAM" presenting his Pseudo-science as god's (his own) gift to mankind....

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Ironclad, Onyx8

Tetryonics

#1  Postby stormofenlil » Dec 05, 2013 11:27 pm

His beliefs are based in Geometry and seem to share common threads with the Geometric Unity Theory proposed by Eric Weinstein.

The more articles I read of ABRAHAM's I realize this has to be a cult. He posits he has the likeness of "God" and claims to re-write all of science, physics, and math using Geometry based on equilateral triangles.

I need someone helpful to assist in debunking this charlatan's ramblings. He throws out lots of vocabulary indicating he has some education and background in Science but I see know peer reviewed articles, or even skeptics out there. His theories keep popping up everytime I'm searching for research materials in QM theory. I want to put his theories to rest, and ease my conscience.

"TETRYONICS" - ABRAHAM
http://www.youtube.com/user/Tetryonics
http://www.tetryonics.com/
http://tetryonics101.com/
EVEN WIKIPEDIA DENIED HIS ARTICLE"S INCLUSION
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_ ... Tetryonics

Any help in debunking this would be greatly appreciated.
stormofenlil

Name: Nathan Storm

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: Tetryonics

#2  Postby MrFungus420 » Dec 08, 2013 8:09 pm

What's to debunk?

It's a bunch of unsupported, made-up bullshit.

If ("It effortlessly merges the tested features of Classical mechanics with the statistical probabilities of quantum mechanics and scales up to the cosmological scales of General Relativity.") is true, then he has solved one of the biggest conundrums in physics and we will all know about it when he gets his Nobel.
Atheism alone is no more a religion than health is a disease. One may as well argue over which brand of car pedestrians drive.
- AronRa
MrFungus420

Print view this post

#3  Postby theropod » Dec 09, 2013 2:06 am

Didn't we have a member that could see some sort of lines across the globe? Lines of power, or some such?

RS
14 years off-grid and counting.

Sleeping in the hen house doesn't make you a chicken.
theropod
RS Donator

Name: Roger
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#4  Postby Tetryonics101 » Jan 23, 2014 6:43 pm

"Many scientists find it hard to believe that the investigators who constructed the currently accepted theories could have made so many mistakes. It should be emphasized, therefore, that the profusion of conflicts between present-day ideas and our findings does not indicate that the previous investigators have made a multitude of errors. What has happened is that they have made a few serious errors that have had a multitude of consequences."--Abraham

============================================

My name is Richard, and I study Tetryonics. I do not see this way of looking at the underlying mechanics of the universe as a cult. I would actually suggest that there is a cult in the scientific community even now. It's called C.E.R.N. Tetryonics found what they were looking for, yet C.E.R.N. continues it's deceptive announcements and "achievements" to understand the Higgs Boson. These guys are peddling the worst kind of dogma.

I'm not here to argue how others perceive this information, however I am on an ongoing investigation of Tetryonics, and can give you the facts about T-Theory by point you to the source materials. I won't state anything that isn't explicitly available in the free .pdf books. The google + page is also a great location to begin your own investigation. If you lack the ability to re-wire your brain a bit, then you're probably better off watching Brian Green videos on youtube, rather than looking at Tetryonics. T-Theory may not be something you can approach.

I have been studying this for over a year, and I can tell that T-Theory is going to provide me years and years of worthy study to come.

What Abraham has discovered is something no body else has yet to identify. If you still don't know what that is, then I can tell that you have not given T-theory an honest look.

Let me lend you some assistance, Free of Charge I might add...

Abraham would say, "If maths is the language of Science, geometry is its grammar."

What is being suggested here is that math can represent a great many things, however without the proper knowledge of the "Grammar" that math must use, our scientific community and mathematicians are not always able to put the math into it's proper perspective. This is how strange ideas and abstract concepts end up being part of mainstream science, and we are beginning the process of the unveiling as we speak. Things like Black Holes, Heisenberg's Uncertainty principle, multiple dimensions, and 10 dimensions super gravity, along with String Theory have all been abstracted from our erroneous understanding of math.

Abraham resolves these quandaries in short order, but only when you are able to look at these materials with an open, honest mind. The investigation will help you to discern what is real and what is not. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Tetryonics, for the first time in history, makes a proper distinction between mass and Matter. He uses a single underlying premise to put our known knowledge into a proper perspective. If you are looking for an intuitive way to understand these topics then you have an opportunity to dig deeper as you see fit.

It's simply up to you to look at this with an open mind. You can take the mainstream scientific community serious, however when something new comes to the forefront, it's natural to be skeptical. That's why I've dedicated my self to finding out if Tetryonics is a valid approach to knowledge, and I have found that it is. These new discoveries undermine the entire mainstream understanding ( and is therefor a threat to those in control of scientific advancement at large ), but if you're happy with their explanation of things, then stick to them, and let's see how far down the rabbit hole you can go.

I have found mainstream science to be a conspiracy of control and half-truths. Science progresses one funeral at a time. New ideas are eventually assimilated, but your skepticism is welcome. I will make myself available to those interested in Tetryonics, and I would be happy to point you all in the right direction.

Tetryonics itself has 3 main laws. The first one being that

1) Energy itself is equilateral.

2) The law of interaction and all energy in what ever form it is will seek equilibrium.

3) Once the system is in motion and it's seeking equilibrium, it will continue indefinitely as it cycles through it's various forms backwards and forwards.

http://TetryonicTheory.com

Quantum Dynamics .pdf download
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0xb7kQ ... gxV2oxNlk/

Quantum Electrodynamics .pdf download
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0xb7kQ ... J2Y1Vuc3c/

Chemistry to be available on Feb 1st...followed by Cosmology on March 1st, and then the book on Maths on April 1st.
Tetryonics101

United States (us)
Print view this post

#5  Postby Nebogipfel » Jan 25, 2014 10:22 am

Sounds like ABRAHAM secretly wanted to be a scriptwriter for Star Trek: Voyager.
Once again, the only sensible approach is tentatively to reject the dragon hypothesis, to be open to future physical data, and to wonder what the cause might be that so many apparently sane and sober people share the same strange delusion
-- Carl Sagan
Nebogipfel

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#6  Postby SkullSoup » May 03, 2015 12:02 am

As a rational skeptic myself, I must admit that a bunch of people talking trash with absolutely no way to back up what appears to be ( at this time) their opinions of the matter, is making tetryonics look pretty good. I really cant find a single thing of anyone saying that disproves this theory yet. .... anywhere on the net including this site. I see a bunch of people saying "no" but that's really it. No one has anything besides saying it is not right just because it is different from a current leading theory. I'm starting to think now after a few years that this guy will never be proven wrong with observable data.
SkullSoup

Name: Bill Murphy

Christmas Island (cx)
Print view this post

#7  Postby Tetryonics101 » May 03, 2015 12:26 am

"Everybody is entitled to their own opinions but Nobody is entitled to their own facts."--Daniel Patrick Moynahan

SkullSoup...please feel free to contact me through one of the forms at either of the site's below, as I would love to continue this conversation and offer you hundreds upon hundreds of pages of notes where the Tetryonic Materials are concerned. We're really zoom zooming and we would love to have you aboard this ship of discovery.

http://TetryonicTheory.com/contact

http://ForAllKind.TetryonicTheory.com/contact

http://TetryonicTheory.com/downloads

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

http://TetryonicTheory.com//Websites/ne ... hPaper.pdf
Tetryonics101

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#8  Postby scott1328 » May 03, 2015 12:44 am

How nice! A puppet show!
scott1328

Name: Some call me... Tim
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#9  Postby Tetryonics101 » May 03, 2015 2:06 am

Scott1328

Would you be willing to allow me the opportunity to discuss the finer points of T-theory for you? What is your preferred topic of interest?

Keep in mind I'm only a student with a very small grasping of all the mechanics at work, however I have suspended my skepticism long enough to actually approach the materials with a child like curiosity.

I'll do my best to show the connections and resonant structures inherent within the theory.
Tetryonics101

United States (us)
Print view this post

#10  Postby scott1328 » May 03, 2015 3:00 am

I suggest you publish your hypothesis in the relevant peer reviewed publications. Or if you have done so already, please post the links to these articles.
scott1328

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#11  Postby campermon » May 03, 2015 7:30 am

I see that this tetryonics is a subset of the 'electric universe' theory.

Right.

:coffee:
Scarlett and Ironclad wrote:Campermon,...a middle aged, middle class, Guardian reading, dad of four, knackered hippy, woolly jumper wearing wino and science teacher.
campermon

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#12  Postby scott1328 » May 03, 2015 1:11 pm

campermon wrote:I see that this tetryonics is a subset of the 'electric universe' theory.

Right.

Is that like the Electric Boogaloo theory?
scott1328

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#13  Postby campermon » May 03, 2015 1:14 pm

scott1328 wrote:
campermon wrote:I see that this tetryonics is a subset of the 'electric universe' theory.

Right.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers:
Scarlett and Ironclad wrote:Campermon,...a middle aged, middle class, Guardian reading, dad of four, knackered hippy, woolly jumper wearing wino and science teacher.
campermon

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#14  Postby SkullSoup » May 03, 2015 3:37 pm

campermon wrote:
scott1328 wrote:

Right.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers:

This is what I am talking about above. Clearly not "Rational Skeptics" but just saying "No, Tetryonics isn't correct.." and trying to insult someone. If someone doesn't even want to learn about the theory and just talk garbage, this is ignorant down to the very root of the word. But I am getting chills how noone can do much about proving it wrong. I presently learned about cognitive dissonance and understand though why some would resort to name calling. The part about Tetryonics that gives me the "willies" is that its theory matches observable data unlike current accepted academics which often doesn't and causes the leading theory to be reworked.

Thanks Tetryonics101 for the material. After taking the time to look it over, I find no holes so far. And can also tell that this is not a subset of anything (including electric universe) as it contains the whole itself.

The above Tetryonic pdf material made me realize the following below, after thinking about it (instead of dismissing the info for popular opinion or something I am comfortable with because I already know it)...

Now here comes honestly an explanation of what is really going on with Science Vs Religion. Its a macro version of left handed vs right handed consciousness bias. Observation is key so if you have a polarized observation then your reality will also be skewed. No doubt all of us know a few religions nuts. And also some total science nerds as well as some left and right handed people. But these people just have these viewpoints on how the universe works. One side (left brained/right handed/science thought people) wants to just break stuff down to the smallest bit to analyze it. The other side (religion-only thought people/right brained/left handed people) often think of the whole rather than the parts. So they look at the idea of a great artist picture and the whole makes up the most of the thought bias. Neither side is wrong basically but both are skewed on their viewpoint of NATURE. That is what both sides are trying to describe.

Place your phone in front of you where you can see it. And you can describe your phone flawlessly with drawing it with pencil. Or you can describe it completely in numbers like computer code. Neither is wrong but both are just polarized thoughts. Again, the drawing being the whole thought bias and breaking it down small bits is the breaking down scientific thought bias. What you are really looking at, beyond both skewed viewpoints, is a lattice of atoms. This is a geometrical arrangement of vibrations of various energy levels. These energy levels and shapes interact with each other in a bunch of ways. But sure you can look at this geometry as either math or art. Its still geometry in reality. You can do math via that or draw with geometry. You can look at geometry only via math or art but you will never realize that an atom is a solar system without both in tandem.

“One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.”
? Nikola Tesla ;) <--who btw at one point became ambidextrous and started parting his hair down the middle of is scalp. I feel that is what Mr Tesla was trying to explain in that quote.

Thanks again for the materials and also love the poo flinging as it just shows that there no rational skeptics on rationalskeptic.com haha just poo flingers with no ideas of their own (at least so far reading the above posts no person has done anything to disprove it besides talk garbage). I'm now thinking of modern scientists like Neil DeGrass Tyson as sort of a modern day left brained priest who can only look at the small stuff just like the pope looks at big stuff and has no idea about matter charges.
SkullSoup

Christmas Island (cx)
Print view this post

#15  Postby scott1328 » May 03, 2015 4:43 pm

Puppet show Act II?
scott1328

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#16  Postby SkullSoup » May 03, 2015 6:36 pm

scott1328 wrote:Puppet show Act II?

If this is the sort of argument that you are left with to present then ANY real rational skeptic reading this will have an easy time seeing whats going on here and why you seem upset and uncomfortable. But honestly I would like to point out again you have no ideas yet or reasoning to say this is not correct. You are actually reinforcing my point that you have no real info when you have to say this childish stuff out of desperation to be heard in this matter that you can't present anything about to back up your opinion.

That so far is a 100% fact that anyone can verify by reading your above posts.
SkullSoup

Christmas Island (cx)
Print view this post

#17  Postby Scar » May 03, 2015 7:16 pm

The puppet speaks
Scar

Name: Michael
Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#18  Postby felltoearth » May 03, 2015 8:08 pm

Is the a law similar to Godwin's that anyone who posts "I thought this was a Rational Skeptics forum" is likely talking bullshit?
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#19  Postby SkullSoup » May 04, 2015 9:18 pm

stormofenlil wrote:

I need someone helpful to assist in debunking this charlatan's ramblings. He throws out lots of vocabulary indicating he has some education and background in Science but I see no peer reviewed articles, or even skeptics out there. I want to put his theories to rest, and ease my conscience.

"TETRYONICS" - ABRAHAM
http://www.youtube.com/user/Tetryonics
http://www.tetryonics.com/
http://tetryonics101.com/
EVEN WIKIPEDIA DENIED HIS ARTICLE"S INCLUSION
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_ ... Tetryonics

Any help in debunking this would be greatly appreciated.

Like the OP said in the first post, nobody can debunk Tetryonics. Where is some actual debunking of it? Nowhere. That is just my point.
SkullSoup

Christmas Island (cx)
Print view this post

#20  Postby Tetryonics101 » May 04, 2015 9:24 pm

Act III...http://ForAllKind.TetryonicTheory.com/tetryonics-quick-preview

Where to start...? Tetryonics has many layers of detail not obvious to the first time viewer of the theory, and a quick glance through will not be sufficient with this topic. I know that this thread has many reading that are not participating and for the purpose of serving these readers, I'm happy to highlight a few more of the layers that we can unwrap with the purely geometric approach.

The mathematical exploration of quantum mechanics is hopelessly lost without a rigid definable geometry to guide it. It leads to all sorts of outcomes such as multi-dimensions, black holes, no distinction between mass & Matter etc...

A lot of time was taken up correcting small [but important] 'errors' arising from geometry-less maths. [Maths may the language - but geometry is the Canvas surface on which it is written].

Equilateral Geometry is the foundation of Relativistic Math.

In Tetryonic theory, the circles around Planck triangles are the region of space mapped out by light per unit of time [ie in 1 sec light radiates in 2 directions at c to form a circle with a radius of c, a circumference of pi [2c] and an area of pi[c^2].

You'll find lots of units like c^2, c^3 and c^4 within the maths of physics - only Tetryonic theory reveals what these terms really are [spatial coordinate systems based on the speed of light]

These c^2 [Euclidean], c^3 [Cartesian] and c^4 spherical coordinate systems based on the speed of light are used to geometrically differentiate planar ENERGIES from 2d mass and from 3D Matter in physics, clearing up much of the confusion of the existing mathematics.

ENERGY quanta are a Planck triangle without a circular spatial coordinate surrounding it.

2d MASS is Energy per light second [E/c^2], a triangle with a circle.

3D MATTER is shown as a tetrahedral form of Energy per light second squared [E/c^4].

Just one of the major scientific breakthroughs revealed via Tetryonics is that all Baryon topologies have identical quantum mass-energies [but differing nett elementary charges] thus correcting almost a century of atomic and chemical theory and providing the means to unify Bohr shell/orbitals with Schrodinger quantum numbers to produce the first accurate model of all 120 periodic elements. Tetryonics shows the exquisite detail of the charged Matter topology of all 120 elements showing their energy levels [shells], and position of all electrons [and their spin] - showing how classical Bohr information and Schrodinger numbers 'line' up.

Tetryonic Chemistry offers a new periodic table overthrowing Dmitri Mendeleev's version. Quantum Chemistry offers a detailed schematic for the elements with all their quantum information shown and related to the quantum Matter topologies of the elements, quantum energies, and shells. For the first time ever, this new periodic table actually reflects quantum reality.

We are ushering in an Alchemical Renaissance and although there's really no way to know how or when that will manifest in the world around us in the years to come, the information we are are bringing to light absolutely flies in the face of conventional wisdom and a peer review process is simply a cat and mouse game between the good ol' boys who have their own theoretic models to uphold and defend.

Who among you would be so willing to admit that your life's work could turn to dust overnight and who among you would be open minded to a new theoretical approach to knowledge should the information show up on your desk tomorrow morning?

I venture to say not many. A few thousand emails to mainstream academia sends them straight into the cognitive dissonance that Skullsoup mentioned above. I've spent 30 months looking at this day in and day out, asking others to take a closer look and seeking to find an 'authoritative' figure in the field to comment. Crickets in return, and no substantial evidence has been brought to my attention in this time that would have me turn away from the Tetryonics explanation of things.

Mostly crickets in return, save a handful of faithful servants of the truth.

Those keen to study Tetryonics are sometimes those that have fallen prey to the current system of education and erroneous models, but with only a small handful of independent researchers, I am confident that we can accelerate past the rest at light speed.

We can show where the text books are currently wrong, we can correct the underlying errors, assumptions, and mis-interpretations of the current quantum theories in the space, all while reducing the complexity of mathematics down to the simplicity of geometry.

It that doesn't sound like progress, then let's be honest with ourselves, and suggest that perhaps you are not even looking or seeking for the truth to begin with. I've been at this study of physics for about 30 years, and have piled up a large debt attempting to jump through the hoops of university academia, and I've found a free eduction in Tetryonics, that from any angle is an improvement on the current formulations and explanations of physics.

I'm not here to spoil your fun thinking about multiple dimensions, time travel, worm holes, and entangled particles across vast galactic distances, or ruin the mystery, but there is a certain component of this Theory that does in fact remove the mysterious, and helps those with ears to hear, to plant their wisdom in a foundational understanding that is self referential, consistent and that harmoniously unifies the science of our past, thus providing fertile ground to stand and move our civilization towards uncharted waters.

The two benefits of our technology will be the controlled release of mass-energy from Matter, and the safe long term storage of energy as mass in inductive topologies.

We have made great strides in advancing our understanding of the electrical sciences over the past century since these words were written, we have delved deep into the very structure of Matter itself only to find that at the core of our understanding lie roadblocks that stymie our progress in the quest for sustainable sources of energy that mirror the simplistic process found in nature.

At the heart of our current problems in understanding the physics of Nature is our ability to define and differentiate between mass & Matter, even Energy itself on a geometric basis. Until we are able to do so our attempts to mathematical model the process at work on all scales of physics will remain hopelessly abstract and filled with assumptive errors of math born from a top-down approach attempting to understand the physics of immaterial fields and material particles.

A new bottom-up approach has been devised wherein the charged geometry of Planck energy momenta itself resolves the current mathematical impasses into elegant geometric solutions reflective of the true quantum nature and mechanics of energy on all scales of physics.

With these charged 2d planar geometries and 3D topologies we can at last ‘see’ the immaterial quantum world of mass-energies and model in exquisite detail all the field interactions that take place unseen to us and that give rise to nuclear Forces and fields of physical interaction.

The quantised angular momenta [QAM] of Planck’s constant is revealed to be nothing more than a reflection of the planar equilateral geometry inherent to energy momenta at the quantum level, a property that gives rise to new definitions of 2d mass-energy geometries and 3D Matter Topologies; allowing for visual and tactile manipulation of Energy and particles to be conducted for the first time in history.

We can model the formation of particles of Matter from fields of energy momenta and see how charged topologies interact with each other via interactive fields of Force, in turn leading us to new insights into the true nature of physics and a rapidly advancing understanding of the true mechanics of the Universe hinted to us by Tesla and dreamt of by so many ever since.

With an advanced understanding of quantum fields and particle dynamics comes new insights into the charged topology of elements themselves and finally a completely new picture of the forces and processes at work in Stars.

The ‘fusion’ of elements in stars is shown to be no longer the process by which stars liberate energy at their cores. Just as Mendeleev’s periodic table of elements can now be replaced by a far more accurate table modeled on the quantum charge topology of each and every element with its associated quantum numbers and electron configurations, the process by which stars convert Matter into radiant mass-energies can be finally revealed through Tetryonic theory leading us to grasp the physical mechanics at work in the stars and put this knowledge to work for us here on Earth.

QAM = Quantised Angular Momenta [m^2/s]

QAM, which is often mistakenly described as spin, flux, curl in physics and electrical engineering, when it is in fact the equilateral geometry of energy itself, ie Planck's constant [h] = kg.m^2/s = mass.QAM = mass.OMEGA

It is the hitherto 'hidden' foundation geometry that creates everything in our Universe - mass-ENERGY-Matter and the Forces of motion and interaction on all scales.

My hope, as an independent researcher, is to bring together facets of a changing world so that we may pass through the doorways of discovery with the least amount of turbulence.

Growing pains can be awful, but once we are through that phase, a breath of fresh air and opportunity for real and lasting understanding can take hold across the planet.

A Paradigm is a set of assumptions, concepts, values, and practices that constitutes a way of viewing reality for the community that shares them. Not everyone shares them where mainstream physics is concerned.

I would agree that a paradigm shift of unlikely proportions is upon us, and I whole heartedly disagree that "the ground moves slowly."

What I'm finding is that there are a group of people moving and advancing our understanding at such a rapid pace, it's unprecedented how quickly things are happening now.

Most of us don’t even know the transition has been made, or that the corner has been turned. I believe that it has.

It is up to us as individuals in all our fields of endeavor to break free of the chains of education, and to use our intelligence to create a better understanding of our Universe.

Geometry rules our Universe not math.

While mathematics is the language of science it remains a language that lacks a well defined physical model on which to test it and further its many and varied solutions to quantum mechanics. it is this lack of any rigid, enforceable geometry [grammar] that has allowed the flourishing of numerous statistical and probabilistic solutions to the physical problems in turn impending our scientific advancement of quantum processes.

Tetryonics offers the world a gift, but so many 'experts' in the field won't even spend 3 minutes with the material before passing judgement, and we all wonder why process is so painstakingly slow. It's heartbreaking in all actuality. Do we want answers, or not?

Humanity has shifted, and all I'm doing is trying to share knowledge. Tetryonics has nothing to sell, only wisdom to share. The lips of wisdom are now closed, except to the ears of Understanding.
Tetryonics101

United States (us)
Print view this post

Next

Return to Pseudoscience