THE CONNECTED UNIVERSE FILM

$116,812USD and counting raised to make complete crap.

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

THE CONNECTED UNIVERSE FILM

#1  Postby lucek » Dec 28, 2014 5:47 pm

(* For other language options please scroll to the bottom of the page. Thank you)
EXPLORING "THE CONNECTED UNIVERSE"
Do you know how you are connected to all 7, 273,405, 490 people in the world? Do you understand the connection that you share with all living things and also which patterns, that are found all across the Universe, are also found in you?
Discover amazing ideas that will not only help to change THE WORLD… these ideas will also help change YOUR WORLD.
When you begin to truly see and understand how THE Universe is interconnected, YOUR Universe begins to expand and you begin to more deeply feel the connections that are all around you.
This documentary film explores new understandings in science that reveal a bigger picture of interconnection than we have ever imagined. The first time that we looked back at Earth from space … humanity was changed forever. When we changed our perspective (by rising above all the barriers and separations in our world) we could more easily see the Earth as one interconnected system… ONE planet, ONE home. There was a conscious shift in our understanding of the interconnected "butterfly effect" where each action in one part of the world would create a reaction somewhere else in the world. This film makes connections on a universal scale.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-connected-universe-film
Next time a creationist says, "Were you there to watch the big bang", say "Yes we are".
"Nutrition is a balancing act during the day, not a one-shot deal from a single meal or food.":Sciwoman
lucek

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: THE CONNECTED UNIVERSE FILM

#2  Postby ElDiablo » Dec 28, 2014 10:27 pm

The Resonance project....
http://resonance.is/explore/life-sciences/

Haramein postulates that living cells and larger structures within living organisms derive their unique 'living' properties through their ability to exchange energy with this expression of the holographic mass and information that permeates all of reality. The work demonstrates that atomic nuclei (protons) are miniscule black holes, each being an expression of the holographic information exchange (mass-energy) mediated by the fluctuating vacuum medium throughout the universe. This means that living cells, at the molecular level of atoms, exchange energy and therefore 'information' with the 'vacuum'. The implication of this theory for the Life Sciences is vast and implies immeasurable novel ways to enhance life and provide new approaches to health and well-being.

If I'm made up of miniscule Blackholes, then why can people see me?
God is silly putty.
ElDiablo

United States (us)
Print view this post

#3  Postby DavidMcC » Dec 29, 2014 1:46 pm

When you begin to truly see and understand how THE Universe is interconnected, YOUR Universe begins to expand and you begin to more deeply feel the connections that are all around you.

But don't forget to wear your best tin-foil hat, to ensure that you pick up all the resonances! :lol:
May The Voice be with you!
DavidMcC

Name: David McCulloch
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#4  Postby Matt_B » Dec 29, 2014 11:44 pm

Just to show further evidence of the interconnected nature of the universe, I found this review of the idea by Arnold Schwarzenegger:

Matt_B

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#5  Postby ElDiablo » Dec 29, 2014 11:52 pm

And for $256 you can pay to learn the BS.
http://academy.resonance.is/delegate-learning-center/

I wonder if I can pay in holographic cash.
God is silly putty.
ElDiablo

United States (us)
Print view this post

#6  Postby Space Trucker » Feb 26, 2015 6:36 pm

Oh yea, because "spacetime warping" makes so much more sense! :crazy:

If people on this forum can pinpoint HOW exactly two non-physical constructs can "bend" like a piece of copper I'll be satisfied. Until then, this forum is full of hypocritical loonies!
Space Trucker

United States (us)
Print view this post

#7  Postby Animavore » Feb 26, 2015 6:38 pm

Space Trucker wrote:Oh yea, because "spacetime warping" makes so much more sense! :crazy:

If people on this forum can pinpoint HOW exactly two non-physical constructs can "bend" like a piece of copper I'll be satisfied. Until then, this forum is full of hypocritical loonies!

Space is physical, though.
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Name: The Scribbler
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#8  Postby Thommo » Feb 26, 2015 6:44 pm

Space Trucker wrote:Oh yea, because "spacetime warping" makes so much more sense! :crazy:

By "two non-physical constructs" do you mean space and time? Because those are physical quantities (and they don't bend like a piece of copper). Euclidean or "flat" spacetime makes no more and no less sense than non-Euclidean spacetime, but experiment shows that as far as either one models observation, it's non-Euclidean. The connections between space, time and gravity can be measured and quantified to very great precision.

This is entirely unlike the nonsense linked to in the OP.
Thommo

Print view this post

#9  Postby hackenslash » Feb 26, 2015 6:56 pm

So Nassim Haramein has finally discovered crowd-sourcing? Oh fuck.
hackenslash

Name: The Other Sweary One
Male

Print view this post

#10  Postby lucek » Feb 26, 2015 10:15 pm

Out of curiosity who gave you the idea that A: space and time weren't physical? B:people think a 4D object bends like a 2D one.
Next time a creationist says, "Were you there to watch the big bang", say "Yes we are".
"Nutrition is a balancing act during the day, not a one-shot deal from a single meal or food.":Sciwoman
lucek

United States (us)
Print view this post

#11  Postby CdesignProponentsist » Feb 26, 2015 10:42 pm

lucek wrote:

Out of curiosity who gave you the idea that A: space and time weren't physical? B:people think a 4D object bends like a 2D one.

It must be a new kind of strawman called the "spaceman". Call him non-physical so nothing makes sense.

Pure genius!
"Things don't need to be true, as long as they are believed" - Alexander Nix, CEO Cambridge Analytica
CdesignProponentsist

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#12  Postby ilstar » Sep 29, 2016 11:27 am

ElDiablo wrote:If I'm made up of miniscule Blackholes, then why can people see me?

Probably the same way we can find black holes, by their shapes. You don't actually see the insides of people (unless you are clairvoyant).

I am actually looking forward to seeing this film. Nassim Haramein is an interesting guy.
ilstar

Name: Ilya

Russia (ru)
Print view this post

#13  Postby CdesignProponentsist » Sep 30, 2016 11:02 pm

There was a conscious shift in our understanding of the interconnected "butterfly effect" where each action in one part of the world would create a reaction somewhere else in the world.

Wrong. The butterfly effect is a demonstration of complex systems that have vastly different outcomes due to a high sensitivity to initial conditions.

If they can't get this right, I doubt the rest of it will be worth your time.
"Things don't need to be true, as long as they are believed" - Alexander Nix, CEO Cambridge Analytica
CdesignProponentsist

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#14  Postby tolman » Oct 08, 2016 8:03 pm

ilstar wrote:
ElDiablo wrote:If I'm made up of miniscule Blackholes, then why can people see me?

Probably the same way we can find black holes, by their shapes. You don't actually see the insides of people (unless you are clairvoyant).

I am actually looking forward to seeing this film. Nassim Haramein is an interesting guy.

Maybe you should ask a clairvoyant, as they should have been able to watch the film already, and can tell you if it will be worth waiting for.

Also, I think you're confusing clairvoyance (seeing things distant in time and space) with someone having X-ray spectacles like the plastic tat which used to be advertised in children's comics.

Apart from neither of them actually working, they're quite different.
I don't do sarcasm smileys, but someone as bright as you has probably figured that out already.
tolman

Print view this post

#15  Postby ilstar » Oct 27, 2016 6:38 pm

tolman wrote:
ilstar wrote:

Maybe you should ask a clairvoyant, as they should have been able to watch the film already, and can tell you if it will be worth waiting for.

Also, I think you're confusing clairvoyance (seeing things distant in time and space) with someone having X-ray spectacles like the plastic tat which used to be advertised in children's comics.

Apart from neither of them actually working, they're quite different.

People seeing auras can be also called clairvoyant, since the vocabulary on the topic is pretty thin, especially in English. This inadequacy can be seen in the relatively indefinite second part of the definition of clairvoyant on Google:
a person who claims to have a supernatural ability to perceive events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact (my emphasis)

In other words, the term "clairvoyant" is also a general term for a kind of "sixth-sense" abilities.

I've just watched the movie, and, although it has some weak parts, the overall argument, I think, is pretty strong. Here is the link to the movie: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/theconnecteduniverse
ilstar

Russia (ru)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#16  Postby ScholasticSpastic » Oct 27, 2016 6:44 pm

ilstar wrote:
People seeing auras can be also called clairvoyant, since the vocabulary on the topic is pretty thin, especially in English. This inadequacy can be seen in the relatively indefinite second part of the definition of clairvoyant on Google:

Or, if you have a speech impediment, it could just mean that their name is Claire, and they float.
"You have to be a real asshole to quote yourself."
~ ScholasticSpastic
ScholasticSpastic

Name: D-Money Sr.
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#17  Postby ilstar » Oct 27, 2016 6:49 pm

ScholasticSpastic wrote:
ilstar wrote:

Or, if you have a speech impediment, it could just mean that their name is Claire, and they float.

I don't follow your train of reasoning concerning your conclusion of me having a speech impediment.

Online Etymology Dictionary has this on clairvoyant: "clear-sighted person" (1794), "having psychic gifts," "paranormal gift of seeing things out of sight" (1837), etc.

It is indeed useless to argue on a topic about which you want to know nothing.
ilstar

Russia (ru)
Print view this post

#18  Postby ScholasticSpastic » Oct 27, 2016 7:17 pm

ilstar wrote:
I don't follow your train of reasoning concerning your conclusion of me having a speech impediment.

You certainly do not. I was making a joke. Note that the phrase "if you have a speech impediment" is a necessary hypothetical for the joke to proceed to completion.

No, I am not calling you a joke. Stop being so sensitive and have a little fun.
~ ScholasticSpastic
ScholasticSpastic

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#19  Postby ilstar » Oct 27, 2016 7:32 pm

ScholasticSpastic wrote:
ilstar wrote:

You certainly do not. I was making a joke. Note that the phrase "if you have a speech impediment" is a necessary hypothetical for the joke to proceed to completion.

No, I am not calling you a joke. Stop being so sensitive and have a little fun.

A joke is best told when you have a sense of humor and when you are present in person. Textually, jokes or sarcasms do not work out as well due to inadequate information (missing the nonverbal component) and contextless, fragmented nature of online communication. By the way, the film mentions this lackluster part of our communication along with other problems of our modern society.
ilstar

Russia (ru)
Print view this post

#20  Postby ScholasticSpastic » Oct 27, 2016 7:41 pm

Read it aloud.
~ ScholasticSpastic
ScholasticSpastic

Male