the human energy field

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Re: the human energy field

#21  Postby felltoearth » Dec 28, 2017 7:06 pm

laklak wrote:New Charmin extra-soft toilet paper! Now with more Quantums!

Tonnes more after use.
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#22  Postby aliihsanasl » Dec 29, 2017 4:07 pm

Ayhan Coskun wrote:thank you

like I think the twin thing and mothers feeling their childrens pain is just because theirs a close connection, the mother basically sacrificed everything to raise their child, my friend told me his son got bullied in school and he felt like he was getting bullied, that just because someone you love so much is hurt you feel hurt as well, there is nothing metaphysically going on if that what you mean.......like I got the impression you mean some sort of.....idk like esp related connection. is that what you meant or?????

My attention in such a phenomenon would come from identical twins having the same DNA and thats extremely rare in nature and in mother's cases kids are a part of their body.

But as far as I know there is nothing proved scientifically and these are just rumours.

You know the city Adana in Turkey, number of former life vision experiences mentioned in a few TV programs and newspapers and then its understood that reincarnation was actually a part of the belief system of these people and only this certain community had such a claim.

To this day I never saw anything supernatural in my life but on youtube there are people who claim that dogs paying respect to morning prayer and barking, actually animals questioning "why this idiot yelling that much at that hour ?"

For some this is supernatural phenomenon.
"If someday my teachings conflict with science, choose science"

Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK
aliihsanasl

Male

Turkey (tr)
Print view this post

#23  Postby Ayhan Coskun » Dec 29, 2017 6:05 pm

aliihsanasl wrote:
Ayhan Coskun wrote:thank you

like I think the twin thing and mothers feeling their childrens pain is just because theirs a close connection, the mother basically sacrificed everything to raise their child, my friend told me his son got bullied in school and he felt like he was getting bullied, that just because someone you love so much is hurt you feel hurt as well, there is nothing metaphysically going on if that what you mean.......like I got the impression you mean some sort of.....idk like esp related connection. is that what you meant or?????

You know the city Adana in Turkey, number of former life vision experiences mentioned in a few TV programs and newspapers and then its understood that reincarnation was actually a part of the belief system of these people and only this certain community had such a claim.

yeah they believe in reincarnation so they have visions, but theres no proof that their vision are anything other than conjurings of their minds. And the media likes to focus on these things cause that's what gets them ratings. fake news
Ayhan Coskun

Name: Ayhan Coskun

Print view this post

#24  Postby DavidMcC » Dec 30, 2017 12:02 pm

aliihsanasl wrote:Its that related to identical twins feeling each others' pain even some mothers claim that they felt their children's pain.

Such things always amazed me but there isn't any scientific proof although there are long studies on identical twins.

Maybe just another myth just like people who remember former lives, changing language and accent after brain injurious etc.

Welcome to forum Ayhan by the way.

Maybe you are taking it too literally, Ali. I always assumed that, usually, when people who are close friends or twins, they empathise a lot with each other, and know exactly what the other is feelng, rather than have the actual sensation. Maybe there are extreme cases, where they actually do feel the physicsl sensations, but it would be psychosematic pain in that case, surely? But that is indirect, and does not involve any "energy field" transmission of physical sensations.
May The Voice be with you!
DavidMcC

Name: David McCulloch
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#25  Postby aliihsanasl » Dec 30, 2017 12:49 pm

DavidMcC wrote:
aliihsanasl wrote:Its that related to identical twins feeling each others' pain even some mothers claim that they felt their children's pain.

Such things always amazed me but there isn't any scientific proof although there are long studies on identical twins.

Maybe just another myth just like people who remember former lives, changing language and accent after brain injurious etc.

Welcome to forum Ayhan by the way.

Maybe you are taking it too literally, Ali. I always assumed that, usually, when people who are close friends or twins, they empathise a lot with each other, and know exactly what the other is feelng, rather than have the actual sensation. Maybe there are extreme cases, where they actually do feel the physicsl sensations, but it would be psychosematic pain in that case, surely? But that is indirect, and does not involve any "energy field" transmission of physical sensations.

Probably 2 weeks ago in my dream I saw losing my wallet, in a few days I lost my handbag (no not my wallet it was in my pocket) such phenomenon happens but in my opinion as we learn more about brain we will know what they really are.

I think losing my wallet was a dream I saw maybe long ago but losing my handbag called it from my memory library and I cant distinguish when I saw it.

Deja vu are are likely phenomenons. When such things blend with culture and teachings things getting more complicated.

For example in Turkey when a mother misses her baby they say "is your milk dropping ?" I asked whats that mean to my grandmother and she said "no matter what the distance is if a newborn cries milk comes from her mothers breast" :think:
"If someday my teachings conflict with science, choose science"

Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK
aliihsanasl

Male

Turkey (tr)
Print view this post

#26  Postby DavidMcC » Dec 30, 2017 12:53 pm

aliihsanasl wrote:...
For example in Turkey when a mother misses her baby they say "is your milk dropping ?" I asked whats that mean to my grandmother and she said "no matter what the distance is if a newborn cries milk comes from her mothers breast" :think:

That's what is known as an "old wive's tale", Ali.
DavidMcC

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#27  Postby Ayhan Coskun » Dec 30, 2017 1:13 pm

Michel shermer says we count the hits but not the misses, how many times have u dreamt something and it hasn't come true?
Ayhan Coskun

Name: Ayhan Coskun

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#28  Postby DavidMcC » Dec 30, 2017 3:15 pm

Ayhan Coskun wrote:Michel shermer says we count the hits but not the misses, how many times have u dreamt something and it hasn't come true?

There is never any good reason to assume that a dream would come true, Ali. However, that has little to do with the validity or otherwise of your Turkish old wive's tale.
DavidMcC

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Pseudoscience