The Origin of Constellation 4 Elements —— Mysterious Mercury

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

The Origin of Constellation 4 Elements —— Mysterious Mercury

#1  Postby dreamland1119 » May 06, 2018 5:14 pm

In The Roots of Different Modes of Thinking—Zodiac signs, I proved that the theory of constellation was credible. A question has been haunting me since then; What celestial objects do affect the process of human thought?
Apparently, it’s not the zodiac signs(celestial objects) in astrology. Because the 12 zodiac signs are the yearly circular revolution of Earth, nonetheless, there are almost no changes over the year between them and the Earth, hence, the only possibility is celestial bodies within the solar system, which must be Venus and Mercury. This is because other objects have yet to complete their revolution by the time the Earth has. To discover an answer to this question, I used the software SpaceEngine, and I used the Earth as a reference, to view the orbital pathway or those two planets.

Venus:
These numbers mark the position of Venus on the Birth Chart, specific time; 1.3 2.5 3.6 4.4 5.4 6.4 7.6 8.6 9.6 10.6 11.7 12.6(the median date of constellation.)
I didn’t find any thing after I drew out the orbital path of Venus. Then I drew out the orbital path of Mercury.

Mercury
I felt exhilarated. The position of Mercury, in the space, is obvious.

Table of Elements:
The picture above, the position of those 3 group of numbers along with the yellow line are very close to each other, and the arc shape are similar. The number 2,6, and 10 are rather independently exist, and located the furthest (orange line) to the Earth, and approximate to a equilateral triangle(Red). Coincidentally, number 2, 6, 10 are all air signs. The Fire signs, 4, 8, and 12 are the closest to Earth. The position of these two group of numbers are kind opposite. In the astrology, they are opposite signs (opposite thinking characteristics). And the position of each two are opposite. The opposite patterns and constellation of zodiac signs, and the patterns of opposite signs are the same (the below picture).

The remaining Earth signs (1,5,9) and Water signs (3, 7, 11) are vague. Then I tried other years. Since the time of one Mercury’s revolution is 87.968 days, and the orbital speed is way faster than Earth, thus, the position of Mercury is different every year on the Birth Chart. The picture below, Interestingly, Earth signs (1,5,9) and Water signs (3, 7, 11) become clearer. Their position exchanged with Wind signs and Fire Signs.

The area of birth chart:
Round - Sun Track, Orange - Earth Sign, Yellow - Air Sign, Blue - Water Sign, Red - Fire Sign
Change the angle, Face type?
There are a lot of funny parts in the picture, for instance, Shield of David. There are a lot of “3”s, and so on so forth.

There is a great correlation between the Mercury geometric logic and human consciousness(mental), and also represent physically(reality):
1. The density of Earth and Mercury was ranked the first and the second in the 8 planets. The reason caused these two objects have greater density is uncommon.
2. Mercury is the only planet with prominent magnetic field in Earth-like planets, besides the Earth. For a planet, with or without magnetic field is not a snap. It’s like a protective umbrella to Earth. Those detrimental solar and other spatial rays are resisted, therefore, A paradise for life is created.

Mercury was discovered by Semitic people before 3,000 BC. It was named as Ubu-idim-gud-ud. The detailed data was observed and recorded by Babylonians. Coincidentally, astrology also originated in the Semitic, 15th Century. The astronomer, Nicolaus Copernicus, said:” I’ve never seen Mercury in my life.” On his deathbed with a sigh. It’s difficult to see Mercury with nude eyes. It’s easy being flooded by lights for the least volume and the closest distance to the Sun. Only the sunrise and sunset will be seen vaguely. Then questions are derived; how did Semitic people observe and infer the orbital patterns of Mercury? And how did they discover the relation between Mercury and the process of human thinking? Why did the superstitious ancient people not choose other celestial objects instead of the tiny and inconspicuous Mercury?
dreamland1119

Male

China (cn)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: The Origin of Constellation 4 Elements —— Mysterious Mercury

#2  Postby newolder » May 06, 2018 5:18 pm

8 Earth orbits is 13 Venus orbits.

There are upwards of 40 billion earth like planets in our galaxy. Wont someone please think of the spirography?!
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould
newolder

Name: Albert Ross
Male

Print view this post

#3  Postby Animavore » May 06, 2018 5:28 pm

Aliens?
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Name: The Scribbler
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#4  Postby Thommo » May 06, 2018 5:36 pm

dreamland1119 wrote:In The Roots of Different Modes of Thinking—Zodiac signs, I proved that the theory of constellation was credible.

You didn't.
Thommo

Print view this post

#5  Postby dreamland1119 » May 06, 2018 5:53 pm

newolder wrote:8 Earth orbits is 13 Venus orbits.

There are upwards of 40 billion earth like planets in our galaxy. Wont someone please think of the spirography?!

Pretty
dreamland1119

Male

China (cn)
Print view this post

#6  Postby dreamland1119 » May 06, 2018 6:01 pm

Thommo wrote:
dreamland1119 wrote:In The Roots of Different Modes of Thinking—Zodiac signs, I proved that the theory of constellation was credible.

You didn't.

http://www.rationalskepticism.org/gener ... 55122.html

This part has been proven
111.jpg
111.jpg (66.71 KiB) Viewed 1124 times
dreamland1119

Male

China (cn)
Print view this post

#7  Postby Thommo » May 06, 2018 6:29 pm

What has been proven, that Einstein was born in March?

Yes, that is true.

Does that "prove" that "the theory of constellation was credible"? No, obviously not.

If you check a list of the greatest scientists of all time, you get, for example (since it's an inherently subjective question, introducing an instant black mark for being scientific or credible):

http://listverse.com/2009/02/24/top-10- ... cientists/
https://www.biographyonline.net/scienti ... tists.html
http://www.elist10.com/top-10-greatest- ... ged-world/
https://gineersnow.com/engineering/scie ... tists-time

Those are the first 4 lists produced by google, and here is a breakdown of each scientist that appears and their birth date, with star sign and element:

Marie Curie born 7 November 1867 Scorpio - water
Alan Turing born 23 June 1912 Cancer - water
Niels Bohr born 7 October 1885 Libra - air
Max Planck born 23 April 1858 Taurus – earth
Charles Darwin born 12 February 1809 Aquarius - air
Leonardo da Vinci born 15 April 1452 Aries - fire
Galileo Galilei born 15 February 1564 Aquarius – air
Nikola Tesla born 10 July 1856 Cancer – water
Albert Einstein born 14 March 1879 Pisces - water
Isaac Newton born 4 January 1643 Capricorn – earth
Louis Pasteur born December 27, 1822 Capricorn - earth
Otto Hahn born 8 March 1879 Pisces - water
James Clerk Maxwell born 13 June 1831 Gemini - air
Aristotle born 384 BC N/A
Michael Faraday born 22 September 1791 Virgo - earth
Alexander Fleming born 6 August 1881 Leo - fire
Dmitri Mendeleev born 8 February 1834 Aquarius - air
Archimedes born c 287 BC N/A
Thomas Alva Edison born February 11, 1847 Aquarius - air

Totting those up you get 5 water, 6 air, 4 earth, 2 fire, which is completely random and shows no significant bias whatsoever towards water signs.
Thommo

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#8  Postby dreamland1119 » May 06, 2018 6:35 pm

Thommo wrote:What has been proven, that Einstein was born in March?

Yes, that is true.

Does that "prove" that "the theory of constellation was credible"? No, obviously not.

If you check a list of the greatest scientists of all time, you get, for example (since it's an inherently subjective question, introducing an instant black mark for being scientific or credible):

Those are the first 4 lists produced by google, and here is a breakdown of each scientist that appears and their birth date, with star sign and element:

Marie Curie born 7 November 1867 Scorpio - water
Alan Turing born 23 June 1912 Cancer - water
Niels Bohr born 7 October 1885 Libra - air
Max Planck born 23 April 1858 Taurus – earth
Charles Darwin born 12 February 1809 Aquarius - air
Leonardo da Vinci born 15 April 1452 Aries - fire
Galileo Galilei born 15 February 1564 Aquarius – air
Nikola Tesla born 10 July 1856 Cancer – water
Albert Einstein born 14 March 1879 Pisces - water
Isaac Newton born 4 January 1643 Capricorn – earth
Louis Pasteur born December 27, 1822 Capricorn - earth
Otto Hahn born 8 March 1879 Pisces - water
James Clerk Maxwell born 13 June 1831 Gemini - air
Aristotle born 384 BC N/A
Michael Faraday born 22 September 1791 Virgo - earth
Alexander Fleming born 6 August 1881 Leo - fire
Dmitri Mendeleev born 8 February 1834 Aquarius - air
Archimedes born c 287 BC N/A
Thomas Alva Edison born February 11, 1847 Aquarius - air

Totting those up you get 5 water, 6 air, 4 earth, 2 fire, which is completely random and shows no significant bias whatsoever towards water signs.

I understand, but the amount of data is too large for them to count!
So extract the best example, this is the statistical method

Thanks for the webpage provided, I must read it carefully
Last edited by dreamland1119 on May 06, 2018 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dreamland1119

Male

China (cn)
Print view this post

#9  Postby Thommo » May 06, 2018 6:38 pm

What? 17 is too large for the statistical method?

That's just not true. At all. 17 is a small sample. Samples of a hundred or thousand would be more appropriate for this kind of analysis.

What you're describing is cherry picking and it is profoundly, pathologically un-statistical in nature.
Thommo

Print view this post

#10  Postby theropod » May 06, 2018 6:42 pm

Jump on the woo train.

RS
Sleeping in the hen house doesn't make you a chicken.
theropod
RS Donator

Name: Roger
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#11  Postby dreamland1119 » May 06, 2018 6:54 pm

Thommo wrote:What? 17 is too large for the statistical method?

That's just not true. At all. 17 is a small sample. Samples of a hundred or thousand would be more appropriate for this kind of analysis.

What you're describing is cherry picking and it is profoundly, pathologically un-statistical in nature.

Newton is not No. 1 and Darwin's achievement can't enter the top 10.

Although there are different opinions, it does not matter. Most of the 10 scientists are water signs.
dreamland1119

Male

China (cn)
Print view this post

#12  Postby Thommo » May 06, 2018 6:59 pm

What are you talking about? I took the first 4 links, placed every name that appears on those lists and counted the number of signs.

The result is that water signs are not disproprtionately common at all - they aren't even the most common among that particular pseudo-random group.

Even on the list you've just talked about Newton is number 1 and Darwin does make the top 10. The breakdown is 4 water, 3 air, 2 earth and 1 fire, which still is not statistically significant, and had you arbitrarily picked a different arbitrary list you'd have had a different sign coming out on top.

This is just pure fallacy, proof does not rely on finding an arbitrary result that fits with your preconception and then disregarding everything else.
Thommo

Print view this post

Return to Pseudoscience