This Fruit Cures CANCER!

As Seen on Facebook!

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Ironclad, Onyx8

This Fruit Cures CANCER!

#1  Postby Wuffy » Nov 30, 2012 2:57 am

Sour Sop - Natural Cancer Killer

"Please share with friends and family! The Sour Sop or the fruit from the graviola tree is a miraculous natural cancer cell k
iller that has been said to be 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy in studies and is an effective cancer reversal remedy that has cured many.

If you or someone you know of has cancer, just drink some sour sop juice. It is a wonderful prevention measure against cancer and the taste is not bad at all. It’s completely natural and definitely has no side effects. If you have the space, plant one in your garden.
The other parts of the tree are also useful.The principal interest in this plant is because of its strong anti-cancer effects. Although it is effective for a number of medical conditions, it is its anti tumor effect that is of most interest. This plant is a proven cancer remedy for cancers of all types.

Besides being a cancer remedy, graviola is a broad spectrum antimicrobial agent for both bacterial and fungal infections, is effective against internal parasites and worms, lowers high blood pressure and is used for depression, stress and nervous disorders.

Deep within the Amazon Rainforest grows a tree that could literally revolutionize what you, your doctor, and the rest of the world thinks about cancer treatment and chances of survival. The future has never looked more promising.

Research shows that with extracts from this miraculous tree it now may be possible to:
* Attack cancer safely and effectively with an all-natural therapy that does not cause extreme nausea, weight loss and hair loss
* Protect your immune system and avoid deadly infections
* Feel stronger and healthier throughout the course of the treatment
* Boost your energy and improve your outlook on life
The source of this information is just as stunning: It comes from one of America ‘s largest drug manufacturers, the fruit of over 20 laboratory tests conducted since the 1970's! What those tests revealed was nothing short of mind numbing. Extracts from the tree were shown to:
* Effectively target and kill malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer.
* The tree compounds proved to be up to 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells than Adriamycin, a commonly used chemotherapeutic drug!
* What’s more, unlike chemotherapy, the compound extracted from the Graviola tree selectively hunts down and kills only cancer cells. It does not harm healthy cells!

Various parts of the Graviola tree, including the bark, leaves, roots, fruit and fruit-seeds have been used for centuries by medicine men and native Indians in South America to treat heart disease, asthma, liver problems and arthritis. Going on very little documented scientific evidence, companies poured money and resources into testing the tree’s anti-cancerous properties and were shocked by the results. Graviola proved itself to be a cancer-killing dynamo. But that’s where the Graviola story nearly ended.

Companies had one huge problem with the Graviola tree. It’s completely natural, and so, under federal law, not patentable. There’s no way to make serious profits from it or have an exclusive item others do not have access to.

Miracle unleashed
When researchers at the Health Sciences Institute were alerted to the news of Graviola, they began tracking the research done on the cancer-killing tree. Evidence of the astounding effectiveness of Graviola – and its shocking cover-up came in fast and furious.
The National Cancer Institute performed the first scientific research in 1976. The results showed that Graviola’s “leaves and stems were found effective in attacking and destroying malignant cells.” Inexplicably, the results were published in an internal report and never released to the public.

Since 1976, Graviola has proven to be an immensely potent cancer killer in 20 independent laboratory tests, yet no double-blind clinical trials – the typical benchmark mainstream doctors and journals use to judge a treatment’s value - were ever initiated.

A study published in the Journal of Natural Products, following a recent study conducted at Catholic University of South Korea stated that one chemical in Graviola was found to selectively kill colon cancer cells at “10,000 times the potency of (the commonly used chemotherapy drug) Adriamycin…”

The most significant part of the Catholic University of South Korea report is that Graviola was shown to selectively target the cancer cells, leaving healthy cells untouched. Unlike chemotherapy, which indiscriminately targets all actively reproducing cells (such as stomach and hair cells), causing the often devastating side effects of nausea and hair loss in cancer patients.

A study at Purdue University recently found that leaves from the Graviola tree killed cancer cells among six human cell lines and were especially effective against prostate, pancreatic and lung cancers Seven years of silence broken – it’s finally here!" - WUCT

Natural Graviola tea can be found here: http://amzn.to/Qt0Lup
Graviola supplements can be found here: http://amzn.to/V8hTah
http://bit.ly/ONZd0r

I don't know what to make of this...
Pharmaceutical conspiracy to suppress the fruit? :shifty:

I'm having my usual knee jerk. "What the fuck is going on."

Namely the accompanying picture saying it's 10,000 more times more effective then Chemo.
Wuffy

Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: This Fruit Cures CANCER!

#2  Postby Wuffy » Nov 30, 2012 2:59 am

The picture.

16113_497804690252421_2001577203_n.jpg
16113_497804690252421_2001577203_n.jpg (29 KiB) Viewed 12639 times
Wuffy

Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#3  Postby Thommo » Nov 30, 2012 3:07 am

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer- ... ure-cancer

People in African and South American countries have used graviola to treat infections with viruses or parasites, rheumatism, arthritis, depression, and sickness. We know from research that some graviola extracts can help to treat these conditions.

In laboratory studies, graviola extracts can kill some types of liver and breast cancer cells that are resistant to particular chemotherapy drugs. But there haven’t been any large scale studies in humans. So we don't know yet whether it can work as a cancer treatment or not. Overall, there is no evidence to show that graviola works as a cure for cancer. Many sites on the internet advertise and promote graviola capsules as a cancer cure, but none of them are supported by any reputable scientific cancer organisations.

We know very little about how graviola affects the body. But we do know it can cause nerve changes, causing symptoms similar to Parkinson's disease. So it may have harmful side effects for some people. Always talk to your doctor before taking any kind of complementary or alternative therapy.
jamest wrote:Taken as a whole, I've talked quite a lot of bollocks.
Thommo

Print view this post

#4  Postby Wuffy » Nov 30, 2012 3:16 am

Thank you.
Wuffy

Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#5  Postby CdesignProponentsist » Nov 30, 2012 3:21 am

Botulinum kills cancer 10,000 times stronger than Sour Sop.
"Infinite loop?! I don't have time for that!" - Bender Bending Rodríguez
CdesignProponentsist

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#6  Postby Imagination Theory » Nov 30, 2012 3:23 am

Oh, I do love graviola though.
Я пью за разоренный дом,
За злую жизнь мою,
За одиночество вдвоем,
И за тебя я пью, -
За ложь меня предавших губ,
За мертвый холод глаз,
За то, что мир жесток и груб,
За то, что Бог не спас.

Андре́евна

אני מתגעגע הביתה
Imagination Theory

Botswana (bw)
Print view this post

#7  Postby CdesignProponentsist » Nov 30, 2012 3:25 am

I'm pretty sure if some plant were found to miraculously cure cancer, in this social media world we live in, there is no conspiracy that could stop the news from propagating around the world by insanely ecstatic cancer survivors.
"Infinite loop?! I don't have time for that!" - Bender Bending Rodríguez
CdesignProponentsist

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#8  Postby Imagination Theory » Nov 30, 2012 3:32 am

CdesignProponentsist wrote:I'm pretty sure if some plant were found to miraculously cure cancer, in this social media world we live in, there is no conspiracy that could stop the news from propagating around the world by insanely ecstatic cancer survivors.

:lol: True!
Я пью за разоренный дом,
За злую жизнь мою,
За одиночество вдвоем,
И за тебя я пью, -
За ложь меня предавших губ,
За мертвый холод глаз,
За то, что мир жесток и груб,
За то, что Бог не спас.

Андре́евна

אני מתגעגע הביתה
Imagination Theory

Botswana (bw)
Print view this post

#9  Postby thaesofereode » Nov 30, 2012 4:03 am

Although I have serious doubts about this plant, I would not be in the least surprised to learn that any actual broad-spectrum cure for cancer (which is really a number of different diseases under the general umbrella term) had been suppressed by the for-profit stake-holders.

Think about it: Cancer treatment is big business, and contrary to the idea that anyone who was to "discover" a sure-fire cure would become fabulously wealthy, I suspect they would either be ripped off for it, and/or paid off (or worse) to keep them from announcing it to the rest of the world. I could see it being closely held and perhaps either made secret or parsed out in a very controlled manner so as to reap as much profit as possible from its dissemination.
thaesofereode

Print view this post

#10  Postby Agrippina » Nov 30, 2012 5:26 am

This isn't the only one. I'm also currently in a fight about how changing to a wholly vegan diet can reverse Type II diabetes. I have the same argument for that,. If that's the case, why are the medical fraternity still treating it with insulin, why not just tell patients to eat a plant-based diet and they'll be miraculously cured? Of course the answer from the conspiracy theorists is that if they did that, they'd lose their business and drug companies, in which all doctors have a stake, would also go out of business.
Agrippina

Female

South Africa (za)
Print view this post

#11  Postby Wuffy » Nov 30, 2012 8:05 am

I've been rebutted with. "It's only facebook lol." And "I'm just being supportive of my friend. It does no harm."

I am so fucking angry it's not even funny.
Wuffy

Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#12  Postby DarthHelmet86 » Nov 30, 2012 8:05 am

If the drug companies found a cure they wouldn't hide it, they would find a way to get it into a drug to sell and make money off of. If there is something in the fruit that cures cancer they would rip it right out and ram into into a pill so fast the sound barrier would break. Sure they might not want to let on that it is from a fruit that anyone could go out and buy but they sure as hell would be using it in some way to make them money.
DarthHelmet86

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#13  Postby Thommo » Nov 30, 2012 8:11 am

DarthHelmet86 wrote:If the drug companies found a cure they wouldn't hide it, they would find a way to get it into a drug to sell and make money off of. If there is something in the fruit that cures cancer they would rip it right out and ram into into a pill so fast the sound barrier would break. Sure they might not want to let on that it is from a fruit that anyone could go out and buy but they sure as hell would be using it in some way to make them money.

Reading that quote from the cancer research webpage it sounds to me like this fruit potentially contains substances that may be effective in treating certain types of cancer (this isn't unique, obviously we already have various treatments for cancer, but the term "cure" is used in the silly link in the OP to indicate a panacea when in fact it's nothing of the sort). The only way to find out is of course with clinical trials, with proper safeguards in place. These take time.

The ease with which information regarding the fruit and claims about it's efficacy can be found (takes about 10 seconds with google) suggests also that there is no cover up or conspiracy going on, or if there is, it's pretty ineffective.
Thommo

Print view this post

#14  Postby DarthHelmet86 » Nov 30, 2012 8:18 am

Thommo wrote:Reading that quote from the cancer research webpage it sounds to me like this fruit potentially contains substances that may be effective in treating certain types of cancer (this isn't unique, obviously we already have various treatments for cancer, but the term "cure" is used in the silly link in the OP to indicate a panacea when in fact it's nothing of the sort). The only way to find out is of course with clinical trials, with proper safeguards in place. These take time.

The ease with which information regarding the fruit and claims about it's efficacy can be found (takes about 10 seconds with google) suggests also that there is no cover up or conspiracy going on, or if there is, it's pretty ineffective.

I fully agree, I just like pointing out to the people claiming the drug companies are hiding a cure is stupid, if they know about a cure they would be using it to make money.
DarthHelmet86

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#15  Postby Thommo » Nov 30, 2012 8:21 am

DarthHelmet86 wrote:I fully agree, I just like pointing out to the people claiming the drug companies are hiding a cure is stupid, if they know about a cure they would be using it to make money.

Absolutely!
Thommo

Print view this post

Ads by Google

#16  Postby JoeB » Nov 30, 2012 8:45 am

Wuffy wrote:The picture.

These people have no idea how chemotherapy works... :nono:
"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire." - W. B. Yeats
JoeB
RS Donator

Name: Johan
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#17  Postby Wuffy » Nov 30, 2012 8:58 am

Neither do the people I was talking to.

It might have the placebo effect to be fair.. Snake oil effect lets call it that.. Come on wuffy dont be so serious, or u might get cancer with all the stress... Dont forget your daily dose of soursop... oh sorry... Haha...

Lets say if drinking orange juice has cancer killing effect.. I would deink shit loads of orange juice as well as do chemo cus orange juice aint gonna give me anything except more vitamin c if it doesnt kill cancer.. So soursop aint that bad.. If it doesnt work its just a fucking fruit.. But on the other hand if the post was lets say.. Eat a bag of dicks and kills cancer cells 10,000 times faster than chemo.. Guess what... im upping my dose of chemo cus i aint gonna eat a bag of dicks!!
Wuffy

Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#18  Postby babel » Nov 30, 2012 9:30 am

Placebo effect, for cancer? :what:

Can't we launch a rumour that the most foul tasting food is good for your health?
Milton Jones: "Just bought a broken second hand time machine - plan to fix it, have lots of adventures then go back and not buy it, he he idiots.."
babel

Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#19  Postby Agrippina » Nov 30, 2012 2:15 pm

There's one of these crazy things about the African potato curing AIDS as well. People buy into the biggest rubbish.
Agrippina

Female

South Africa (za)
Print view this post

#20  Postby Spearthrower » Dec 05, 2012 9:30 am

JoeB wrote:
Wuffy wrote:The picture.

These people have no idea how chemotherapy works... :nono:

Yeah - that chemotherapy-killed cell might be dead, but when graviola kills it, it's 10,000 times MORE dead, got it?
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods.
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

Next

Return to Pseudoscience