Unbelievable Mathematics

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Re: Unbelievable Mathematics

#1061  Postby Someone » Jun 18, 2014 8:23 pm

Top human population I have ends up being a little of a joke under 8 billion, but so much stuff I will have to give that detail later or elsewhere (probably in book).

Note: This 'phase' of my life began about 10 years and 2 months ago with a what-if-'God'-will-say/predict moment giving a percentage of those living who would be immortal, and I have been pushing an opinion/belief lately that the top should be 7.3 billion or around.

[If I can get to other library today I'll get what I was asking for, since longer time there (thx for your help)]
Proper name: Toon Pine M Brown ---- AM I A WOMAN or working intimately on medical ethics?! No Period, No Say About Certain Things. Is my social philosophy. Everyone has a Hell here, so why add one to the mix if you don't need?
Someone
Banned User

Name: James

Morocco (ma)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#1062  Postby Blackadder » Jun 19, 2014 6:29 am

No radiosmoke, hypercollagen.
That credulity should be gross in proportion to the ignorance of the mind that it enslaves, is in strict consistency with the principle of human nature. - Percy Bysshe Shelley
Blackadder
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#1063  Postby Mitts » Jun 21, 2014 11:57 pm

You have totally missed the numbing effect of lost hole-punch gardenfax which inevitably sucks the lobe loose of any further clenchmunch.

:nono:
All religions are based on the same ridiculous imagination, that make man a weak, imbecile animal; a furious bigot and fanatic or a miserable hypocrite. Robert Owen

I used to be catholic but I'm better now. Torchwood: Miracle Day
Mitts

Name: Marcus Mittens
Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#1064  Postby Someone » Jun 24, 2014 11:43 pm

I re-calculated the underbar as 56. Still not using much in code other than some very basic punctuation. I regularly now use 74 or 73 for a straight question mark and 71 paired with 79 for conjectures. Exclamation-mark type things are often ad hoc combination things if there is a combo of people or ideas involved in a sentence, and I've set my timestamp for all non-local stuff to just west coast here as long as I am on the continent I actually am on. This is just a remark (not need now) on the underbar, but since I'm here....
Proper name: Toon Pine M Brown ---- AM I A WOMAN or working intimately on medical ethics?! No Period, No Say About Certain Things. Is my social philosophy. Everyone has a Hell here, so why add one to the mix if you don't need?
Someone
Banned User

Morocco (ma)
Print view this post

#1065  Postby Mitts » Jul 12, 2014 11:45 am

Farb-garble.

:smoke:
All religions are based on the same ridiculous imagination, that make man a weak, imbecile animal; a furious bigot and fanatic or a miserable hypocrite. Robert Owen

Mitts

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#1066  Postby theropod » Jul 12, 2014 1:21 pm

Srīnivāsa Rāmānujam.

A real math genius.

RS
Sleeping in the hen house doesn't make you a chicken.
theropod
RS Donator

Name: Roger
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#1067  Postby Someone » Jul 23, 2014 2:43 pm

Most significant person of the 20th century, by my way of seeing things (in a certain semi-believable way claiming mediation of mathematical results from his 'goddess'); and unless we've been lied to his name ends with 'n' and not 'm' (We may have been, transliterations quite often being very bad).
Someone
Banned User

Morocco (ma)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#1068  Postby Someone » Sep 18, 2014 12:12 am

Now, I don't think I've made 27 equate to any punctuation in this code system I've been developing so far (I haven't had time to go through this thread and check), and it turns out good for the contraction apostrophe--distinct from other uses--to have this value. Assuming I write down why before my next computer crash or save it, I'll explain next time here.
Someone
Banned User

Morocco (ma)
Print view this post

#1069  Postby yesfriend » Oct 28, 2014 8:37 am

These are not in fact coincidences, since they don't coincide with anything. They are also unbelievably soporific, but I have to say I'm impressed you found them, useless as they are.
yesfriend

Name: Claire North-Potterby

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#1070  Postby Mitts » Oct 31, 2014 7:53 pm

yesfriend wrote:These are not in fact coincidences, since they don't coincide with anything. They are also unbelievably soporific, but I have to say I'm impressed you found them, useless as they are.

:thumbup:

Mitts

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#1071  Postby jamest » Nov 01, 2014 2:46 am

I still have no idea what's going on here, so can the person who was recently impressed [to a point] please give me a clue. Cheers.
Il messaggero non e importante.
Ora non e importante.
Il resultato futuro e importante.
Quindi, persisto.
jamest

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#1072  Postby Durro » Nov 07, 2014 5:53 am

Do you know what half of two plus two is ?

Three !

Unbelievable Mathematics !

:tongue:
I'll start believing in Astrology the day that all Sagittarians get hit by a bus, as predicted.
Durro
RS Donator

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#1073  Postby Someone » Jun 29, 2016 12:58 am

Contraction apostrophe is 27, space is 28, hyphen is 29, no space after commas or before or after double hyphen, possessive apostrophe is 45. Somewhere I have some others if I saved before crash, but this is the current update. And I use 84 as personal ending now most of the time, generally thinking it was 45 after a change from 46 and adding 39 for a few reasons. Sometimes just 45, personally, sometimes add for something in consideration of other people.
Someone
Banned User

Morocco (ma)
Print view this post

#1074  Postby THWOTH » Jun 29, 2016 7:37 am

"No-one is exempt from speaking nonsense – the only misfortune is to do it solemnly."
Michel de Montaigne, Essais, 1580
THWOTH
RS Donator

Name: Penrose

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#1075  Postby DanDare » Jul 17, 2016 4:53 am

jamest wrote:I still have no idea what's going on here, so can the person who was recently impressed [to a point] please give me a clue. Cheers.

Someone numen glockenschpiel.
Atheist. Ozzie.
Strange Flight
DanDare
RS Donator

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#1076  Postby Mitts » Jul 22, 2016 8:13 pm

Good to see you back again Someone. How have you been over the last year or so?

:grin:

Mitts

Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#1077  Postby GOK » Feb 11, 2017 8:50 am

Hello, Someone. Someone whom I work with told me that in what you're attempting to do in this thread primarily 64 is the value of the congruence sign, three lines with the top one squiggly. Is this true?
GOK
Banned Sockpuppet

Bahamas (bs)
Print view this post

#1078  Postby GOK » Feb 12, 2017 9:21 am

I see he's not on much, and my co-worker is only saying it has something to do with (really) 'God Would Know' and 16 reps of 'is congruent to'. 3/2 power was being applied from another test.
GOK
Banned Sockpuppet

Bahamas (bs)
Print view this post

#1079  Postby GOK » Feb 12, 2017 9:24 am

I'm sorry, ratskep folk or whatever you call yourselves, but I had to offline to talk to my boss. Witch won't let me this again for non-work items.
GOK
Banned Sockpuppet

Bahamas (bs)
Print view this post

#1080  Postby newolder » Feb 12, 2017 12:01 pm

Bloody Witches, eh? Not letting folk this again. Shocking. :nono:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould
newolder

Name: Albert Ross
Male

Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Pseudoscience