Unified theory of our social world

The Social Fabric Framework unifies the social world under the social sciences

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: kiore, The_Metatron, Blip

Re: Unified theory of our social world

#101  Postby hackenslash » May 02, 2021 3:41 am

Did we scare him off?
hackenslash

Name: The Other Sweary One
Male

Print view this post

#102  Postby Hermit » May 02, 2021 5:12 am

Spearthrower wrote:Allow me to clarify....

The temporal differential we call wakefulness is the cosmic interaction of subatomic particles operating in the quantum field, the (quantum) leap represents a fundamental universal constant that we can only speculate upon in the macro scale of wave form frequencies. Consciousness consists of supercharged electrons of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an awakening of the powerful. Complexity requires exploration. The grid is electrified with ultrasonic energy. Eons from now, lifeforms will evolve to tap into that grid and unlock abundant reserves of hitherto untapped energy. We exist, we self-actualize, we are reborn. This life is nothing short of a condensing reimagining of high-frequency spacetime. Ecstasy is the deeper meaning of peace, and of us.

I trust that paints a clear picture and you are all now convinced. If not, I can do some colouring with crayons - I find that particularly effective and credibility-inducing.

Not so fast. I see your The temporal differential we call wakefulness is the cosmic interaction of subatomic particles operating in the quantum field, the (quantum) leap represents a fundamental universal constant that we can only speculate upon in the macro scale of wave form frequencies. Consciousness consists of supercharged electrons of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an awakening of the powerful. Complexity requires exploration. The grid is electrified with ultrasonic energy. Eons from now, lifeforms will evolve to tap into that grid and unlock abundant reserves of hitherto untapped energy. We exist, we self-actualize, we are reborn. This life is nothing short of a condensing reimagining of high-frequency spacetime. Ecstasy is the deeper meaning of peace, and of us. and raise you The 2020s will see the Western model of civilization reach terminal velocity.
The last 4 years have imposed upon the zeitgeist an inescapable awareness that the institutions of sense-making have unraveled. The Wizard's curtain has been pulled aside, and there is no pulling it back.
The next 10 years will be (simultaneously) a great stasis or even regression for those living close to the physical world, while those living and working in the ethereal information realm will be faced with a non-stop barrage of constant disruptive innovation -- everything will happen everywhere, all at once.
The latter group will be faced with an uncomfortable choice: develop the negative capacity to unlearn, unsee, unframe how you've seen the world, and lay heavy stakes on new ways of knowing; or roll the dice that the institutions undergirding your cognition will suddenly collapse, and you'll fall back down to the physical labor class.
The metaphor of floating cities (Castle in the Sky; Alita) will be made real in the 2020s. However, altitude is not measured radially against Earth's gravity well, but rather in increasing dimensionality and scope of intersubjective dynamics.
It will be crazier than Robert Anton Wilson could have conceived, more intricate and sublime than Pynchon. Our emotions will exceed the technology of consensus linguistics, and we will have to resort to animated GIFs as the incompressible quanta of communication.
Darmok & Jalad at the thousand plateaus. Godspeed.
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera

God created the universe
God just exists
Hermit

Name: Cantankerous grump
Male

Print view this post

#103  Postby Spearthrower » May 02, 2021 7:07 am

You make some good points Hermit, but I'm afraid that you forgot to note that the unpredictable is the wisdom of exponential possibilities.

But I'll forgive you if you can just point out where the amygdala is in an octopus.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#104  Postby Spearthrower » May 02, 2021 7:08 am

hackenslash wrote:Did we scare him off?

I'd like to imagine he's arranging to receive the corpses of various non-mammals to perform an autopsy and locate their amygdalas so he can say HA!
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#105  Postby Hermit » May 02, 2021 7:15 am

Spearthrower wrote:You make some good points Hermit, but I'm afraid that you forgot to note that the unpredictable is the wisdom of exponential possibilities.

Way ahead of you. I am a follower of Deeprick Chopya. Bought all his books and ointments an immersed myself in his words of wisdom, the most profound of which I shall share with you now:

Attention and intention are the mechanics of manifestation.

Profound insight second to none, though the unified theory of our social world comes close.
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera

God created the universe
God just exists
Hermit

Name: Cantankerous grump
Male

Print view this post

#106  Postby Spearthrower » May 02, 2021 7:18 am

Hermit wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:You make some good points Hermit, but I'm afraid that you forgot to note that the unpredictable is the wisdom of exponential possibilities.

Way ahead of you. I am a follower of Deeprick Chopya. Bought all his books and ointments an immersed myself in his words of wisdom, the most profound of which I shall share with you now:

Attention and intention are the mechanics of manifestation.

Profound insight second to none, though the unified theory of our social world comes close.

Aha!

Tis a quantum challenge of impossible expectations nestling amidst the plausible scope of manifested fulfilment!

Quantum woo at dawn! Choose your garbled wittering sir. 12 paces, turn and bloviate. May the best karmic consciousness win!

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#107  Postby hackenslash » May 02, 2021 10:37 am

Hermit wrote:Darmok & Jalad at the thousand plateaus. Godspeed.[/i]

Shaka. When the walls fell.
hackenslash

Male

Print view this post

#108  Postby hackenslash » May 02, 2021 10:45 am

Hermit wrote:Way ahead of you. I am a follower of Deeprick Chopya.

Deepity Chakra, his arms wide.
hackenslash

Male

Print view this post

#109  Postby Social-Spacetime » May 03, 2021 9:17 pm

One observable affect of "social-mass" in Social-Spacetime, is how people are brought together around a birthday party as shown below, which is an emotionally salient idea." This idea, or birthday party, is defined by the 6th sub-law of the 1st Law of Social Fabrics: FAMILY and LOVE. The birthday party itself is the blue contagion, which is the social-mass that is bending the fabric of Social-Spacetime.

Also, we can see the bringing together of people around ideas, or contagions and in many cases, survival mechanisms, which may be PROTECTED, or may be VIOLATED such as the violation of human rights, when you see people physically come together to share those same properties of a contagion (an emotionally salient idea). We can see the effect of Einstein's spacetime affecting social objects (people) in Social-Spacetime by everyone coming closer together in Einstein's spacetime, bringing their MASS together, meaning their bodies, closer to a contagion in Social-Spacetime.

For the birthday party example, people physically come together to center around an emotionally salient idea which makes them feel SAFE and SECURE. In the birthday party, this is defined as FAMILY and LOVE which is the 6th sub-law of the 1st Law of Social Fabrics. They are called survival mechanisms. They make people SAFE, and feel SAFE, and helps bring about feelings of SECURITY which is based on TRUST (all tied to a contagion). These ideas, of SAFETY, SECURITY, TRUST, SURVIVAL, are shown in the image below, in the second yellow box to the bottom left-hand side (I am aware that security is not in the image). Notice that all these ideas define the systems of the body: survival (sub-law 1), energy (sub-law 2), homeostasis (sub-law 2), immune system (sub-law 3), and reproduction (sub-law 4) are in the yellow box below, tied to SURVIVAL (as the 1st Law of Social Fabrics and all its 8 sub-laws).

These ideas: SAFETY, SECURITY, TRUST, SURVIVAL define the 1st Law of Social Fabrics and make up social-mass. In the case of the birthday party, it's the 6th-sublaw (FAMILY -- birthday party), that makes up the social-mass of that event, tied to TRUST within FAMILY. And we can see that affect in social-spacetime of the birthday party in the first image above showing the birthday party as the blue contagion (center).
Social-Spacetime

United States (us)
Print view this post

#110  Postby Spearthrower » May 03, 2021 9:36 pm

Garbled nonsense Dan.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#111  Postby BlackBart » May 04, 2021 8:17 am

It's almost as doo-lally as that prime number gibberish 'Someone' used to jabber on about.
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Name: rotten bart
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#112  Postby hackenslash » May 04, 2021 9:23 am

What is a physical law, Dan?

The answer to this question should be a single statement. one sentence to show that you grasp what physical laws really are.

Not that I expect an answer, of course. You're not interested in finding out whether your idea is true or has value. You just want to wear the rhinestone sunglasses. In the event that you do answer, you'll probably just google it and take the first statement you find about what a physical law is, which will be obvious, and almost certainly not a robust expression of what a physical law actually is. If you do find a robust expression, you'll almost certainly kill your 'theory'. At the very least, you'll have to change your ideas about how to support your model. It's a win-win, if you get it right.

This whole thing reads, as these things always do, like somebody who heard a physics lecture once and, despite not understanding word one of it, thought it sounded impressively technical, and came away thinking the key to having a ground-breaking idea was to talk technical-sounding gibberish and be lauded as a genius.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that. It especially doesn't work like that when the people you present your ideas to were, in some sense, at that same lecture, but actually grasped what the lecturer was saying.

See, if you really understood what you were talking about and had been paying attention, you'd have spotted a deliberate trap I set for myself in assessing your model, a statement I made that was calculatedly untrue, but untrue in a very specific way (i.e., in a way that doesn't actually make a difference to the degree of wrongness of your idea). It has to do with curvature.

Good luck spotting it.

For others, the deliberate error will be made explicit in my upcoming offering on faster-than-light travel and warp drives.
hackenslash

Male

Print view this post

#113  Postby Blackadder » May 21, 2021 9:22 pm

These screeds of brain-stultifying drivel put me in mind of the Indian guru back in the 1980 s who used to take out full page adverts in Sunday papers to try to recruit new suckers members to his cult. He had the same melange of "sciency" looking diagrams and mathematical gibberish, all dressed up look like something "deep" was going on. He at least was fully compos mentis and the deep he was interested in was how deep he could get into the bank accounts of his followers. I'm not so sure about this one. I suspect there's a screw, nut, bolt and more than a few springs loose.

Full marks to Spearthrower and Hack for even playing with this one.
That credulity should be gross in proportion to the ignorance of the mind that it enslaves, is in strict consistency with the principle of human nature. - Percy Bysshe Shelley
Blackadder
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#114  Postby SafeAsMilk » May 21, 2021 9:38 pm

hackenslash wrote:
Hermit wrote:Darmok & Jalad at the thousand plateaus. Godspeed.[/i]

Shaka. When the walls fell.

This always brings me joy.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#115  Postby The_Metatron » May 22, 2021 3:09 pm

I wonder how a full elevator car with many more than six people fits into this bullshit. Packed subway cars must be the friendliest places on earth, what with all that loving social mass.
I AM Skepdickus!

Check out Hack's blog, too. He writes good.
The_Metatron

Name: Jesse
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Pseudoscience