Unified theory of our social world

The Social Fabric Framework unifies the social world under the social sciences

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Unified theory of our social world

#1  Postby Social-Spacetime » Apr 19, 2021 2:23 pm

Social-spacetime fabric is the neuro-circuitry of our brains as well as Einstein's spacetime. The fabric defines the mathematical symmetry of physics, which defines the laws of the universe, giving rise to the complexity of the universe we see today. And with that, of further complexity of matter (of constructive interference patterns, of matter that can preserve its energy state over time), giving rise to life itself ... which through the same processes of symmetry, has created the complexity the brain and the social behaviors we see today in society, as a result of this mathematical symmetry of the universe (which represents nesting, hierarchy, fractals, and self-recursion). This is the consilience of unified theory of our entire social world, from physics, to life, to human behavior.

Social-spacetime and Einstein's spacetime are interchangeable, as the same fabric, called Social-Spacetime. Notice the 'id' of the human psyche is on the left, in blue. This represents subconsciousness. Everything to the right, in pink, represents consciousness. For example, the "ego" on the right in red, as "space" represents MASS. And the super-ego represents TIME itself as utility or the system of society or social system you may be part of as C², which is a feedback loop that creates culture. The laws of social fabrics (the rules that define human behavior based on survival mechanisms, "social mass", and Einstein's spacetime laws are listed accordingly underneath (see image below).

Notice how the Psychological Continuum Model (PCM) by Jeff James and Daniel C. Funk is consilient (unified) with everything in the model below. The Pcm represents how we come to psychologically attach to ideas (as awareness, attraction, attachment, and allegiance). This all unifies with each law, with the id,ego, and super-ego, with social-spacetime, and E=MC². If you read the PCM, you can visualize the networks they speak of, especially as they "crystallize" into greater connected neural networks in the mind, as we come to realize ideas as intrinsic, and intrinsically consistent. Each sub law on the left get nested into all the other laws, and each law into the rest, called the Nested Laws of Social Fabrics (representing a fractal design) of 1,2,3,5,8, and 13 (a fibonacci sequence). There is 1 mind, 2 parts of the human psyche which are subconsciousness and consciousness, 3 parts to the human psyche (id, ego, super-ego), 5 laws of social fabrics that define everything, 8 sub-laws that defines the id for survival (of simplicity to complexity), and 8 sub-laws + 5 Laws altogether is equal to 13. 1+3 = 4 (three spatial dimensions plus 1 of TIME, which is equal to Einstein's spacetime. "Space" is 3 spatial dimensions, and "Time" is one dimension as well. That makes 4 dimensions altogether. If you add in "Social" or "Energy" (of Einstein's E=MC²), you get the 5th dimension, which is LIFE itself (constructive interference patterns) -- matter that can look at itself in the mirror and preserve its ENERGY over TIME. Energy=Mass*Speed of Light (Time or C²).

Social-Spacetime

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Unified theory of our social world

#2  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 19, 2021 3:58 pm

Social-Spacetime wrote:Social-spacetime fabric...

What now?

... is the neuro-circuitry of our brains as well as Einstein's spacetime. The fabric defines the mathematical symmetry of physics, which defines the laws of the universe, giving rise to the complexity of the universe we see today.

Honestly, feels clunky and oversold. More emphasis is on staking an epic scope than on explaining what it is we're meant to be talking about. Also, the arguments are abstruse - e.g. there's a statement that this purported 'fabric' defines the entire universe, but no coherent explanation justifying that contention. Is it meant to be taken on faith?

Edit:

I take it that this is you, Dan?

http://www.xtremeiceskating.com/social- ... -Sport.pdf

Abstract:“Social-Spacetime”Our social world explained as a visual construct of Einstein's spacetime. A sports marketing perspective.Work in progress from 2010-2021 (and still being worked on!)© 2021Dan PercevalI

I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#3  Postby SafeAsMilk » Apr 19, 2021 8:02 pm

Spice up your meaningless babble with science jargon today!
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#4  Postby Social-Spacetime » Apr 19, 2021 8:23 pm

Spearthrower wrote:

... is the neuro-circuitry of our brains as well as Einstein's spacetime. The fabric defines the mathematical symmetry of physics, which defines the laws of the universe, giving rise to the complexity of the universe we see today.

Honestly, feels clunky and oversold. More emphasis is on staking an epic scope than on explaining what it is we're meant to be talking about. Also, the arguments are abstruse - e.g. there's a statement that this purported 'fabric' defines the entire universe, but no coherent explanation justifying that contention. Is it meant to be taken on faith?

The "fabric" of the neuro-circuitry is called "diffusion limited aggregates," to which the brain forms forward diverging and backwards converging "locks and keys" of "brain/mind space" (of neurons and neuron clusters in space and time). "The locks are the highest scoring previously neutral stimuli" -- 'Fractal Brain Theory,' by Wai H. Tsang. These all form in a chain-like fashion (pg 389, 351,and 395).

This essay will make things more clear and precise:
http://www.xtremeiceskating.com/social- ... ension.pdf
Social-Spacetime

United States (us)
Print view this post

#5  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 19, 2021 8:34 pm

Social-Spacetime wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:

The "fabric" of the neuro-circuitry is called "diffusion limited aggregates," to which the brain forms forward diverging and backwards converging "locks and keys" of "brain/mind space" (of neurons and neuron clusters in space and time). "The locks are the highest scoring previously neutral stimuli" -- 'Fractal Brain Theory,' by Wai H. Tsang. These all form in a chain-like fashion (pg 389, 351,and 395).

This essay will make things more clear and precise:

What I am seeing is a lot of sentences that say 'the fabric is...' and the remainder of the sentence not actually telling me what the fabric is, but saying it is something else that I already know exists.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#6  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 19, 2021 8:57 pm

Unfortunately, no, this does not help me. I immediately encountered the same problem...

Read the sentence below:

The 5th dimension is the presence of life inside the first four dimensions. Life therefore is the 5th dimension,...

The sentence first claims that the '5th dimension' is life but offers not logic, reason, evidence, data or any substance at all to support that idea, but the very next sentence assumes it as true.

What I am driving at here is that there appears to be an awful lot of logical gaps in your contentions which, at least for me, make it near impossible to engage with the wider body of the text. I can probably plough on with a couple of questionable assumptions to see what develops from them, but I'm finding that each of your sentences comprises such problems, for example the sentence above continues:

Life therefore is the 5th dimension, and is the result of stored 'energy states' of matter in spacetime looking back at itself intime, as if matter were able to lookat itself in the mirror at the same point in time and “vibrate” with itself.

For me personally, that's what I would call 'salad'. It's got lots of ingredients, but no real structure to them - nothing is arising from the conglomeration of words used, no greater output results from the constructed sentences; the sum is not greater than the parts.

I have a problem with any idea that is formulated solely in assertions, and those assertions lacking any substantive reasoning offered to support them. To me, this is really just an exercise in creative writing and imagination, but cannot inform anyone of anything because there is no justification to accept the significance projected by the semantic context of the sentences asserted.

May I give you some examples, and please don't take this offensively but as honest criticism.

We exist as supercharged electrons. Without conscious living, one cannot heal. We must recreate ourselves and empower others. The multiverse is calling to you via bio-electricity. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the universe via bio-electricity. As you believe, you will enter into infinite complexity that transcends understanding.

While the universe self-interacts with a jumble of energy, perception can only explore self-righteous choices and the future regulates nonlocal self-knowledge. Because everything serves visible phenomena, a single particle of light provides balance.

Consciousness consists of supercharged electrons of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a refining of the ethereal. The goal of four-dimensional superstructures is to plant the seeds of rebirth rather than bondage. This life is nothing short of a flowering network of authentic purpose.

What you can note from the above examples is that they appear to present some idea, but that idea is basically incoherent - any tangible meaning lost among questionable assertions employed as axioms.

What you might not realize though is that all the above examples are generated by algorithm. They're not meant to make sense. In fact, the 2nd paragraph above is a collection of single-line algorithm generated statements that I simply tacked together with some conjunctions to give the appearance of there being a wider meaning when there absolutely was no meaning intended.

I think you need to put more emphasis onto justifying your central claims rather than making more of them or deriving conclusions from them.

Or to put it another way, I am seeing lots of very pretty hats, but no hooks to set them on.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#7  Postby Social-Spacetime » Apr 19, 2021 11:03 pm

Life therefore is the 5th dimension, and is the result of stored 'energy states' of matter in spacetime looking back at itself intime, as if matter were able to look at itself in the mirror at the same point in time and “vibrate” with itself.

I will clarify.

In referencing the image below, our known universe has 3 spatial dimensions (green area at the way bottom). The three spatial dimensions make up Einstein's MASS in spacetime (E=MC² -- see way top of image), because MASS, such as people, exist in three spatial dimensions. MASS in social-spacetime exists as SPACE -- the same as Einstein's formula of E=MC² or Energy = Spacetime (E=MC²). In social-spacetime, how we interact in our 3 dimensional world with people and objects is equivalent to what I call the 2nd Law of Social Fabrics, which is "physical closeness" -- how we behave around people and objects in accordance to how close or far away something is in 3 dimensions we interact in. How we seek goals (the ego) in our three spatial dimensions represents how we seek to attain and protect our survival mechanisms (our subconsciousness), as well as other conscious goals such as hedonistic activities like watching a movie.

From simplicity to complexity, and as a hierarchy, nested inside itself:
In referencing the image below, our known universe has ENERGY, as E=MC². Food, for example, is ENERGY for life to maintain itself (and is identified in social-spacetime as "SOCIAL", or ENERGY. Social is defined as our survival mechanisms, or anything that life requires to sustain its energy, homeostasis, and reproduction (survival of the species. And in doing so, our bodies self-regulate, a process called homeostasis. Our bodies require sleep, shelter, warmth, and cooling in order to maintain homeostasis. In social-spacetime, this is what I call the 1st Law (the left side of the equation that represents SOCIAL, or ENERGY (as E in E=MC²). Notice there are 8 sub-laws that define the 1st Law (our survival mechanisms). The first four sub-laws represent simple survival or that which a life requires to sustain itself, maintain regulation of itself (homeostasis), and to make sure its DNA is maintained for future generations, which is reproduction, which is what I call the 4th sub-law of the first law of social fabrics. The 5th through 8th laws are socially complex versions of the first sub-law through fourth sub-law. This forms a hierarchy. These sub-laws are nested into society in each of the higher laws (2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th laws). The first law of social fabrics, represents our current laws, justice system, and any part of society that protects our survival mechanisms, that we call human rights. It is our subconsciousness: binary trees as DLA's (diffusion limited aggregates) which sustains life, regulates life, and so forth without conscious INTENT (our DNA creates proteins, instructions, and so forth without conscious intent).

In referencing the image below, our known universe has TIME (the 4th dimension), known as C² in Einstein's E=MC². In social-spacetime, this represents time. In Einstein's E=MC², the same thing: ENERGY = SPACETIME. TIME, is one dimension, making the known universe equal to 4 dimensions (as shown in the blue section below, at the bottom). Here I define TIME as utility -- something that acts upon a system to which it forms a feedback loop (such as a spiraling dopamine projection pathway). For better understanding, check out dopaminergic pathways. In social-spacetime, TIME itself defines what I call the 4th and 5th Laws of Social Fabrics. Both these laws together represent the super-ego, and to which also represent a feedback loop (remember dopaminergic pathways?) to SOCIETY. [see image above where it says at the top, "simplicity to complex" with the yellow and tan colors.] And this creates culture (to which is created at the individual level of social fabrics as small group of people called behavioral reciprocity). This is the Macro-Perspective of society. The 4th Law I define as morals and values and is part of the super-ego. The 5th law I define as the system itself, such as a group of people, a sports team, or an entire society (as shown in the Macro Perspective above, on the lower right-hand side. Society is composed of major contagions such as THE ECONOMY, to which structurally holds all of society together, such as the roots of a tree. The roots of a tree is SOCIAL (or energy), the trunk is SPACE (or MASS), and the branches and leaves represent TIME (or utility -- to capture energy from the sun and make use of it to sustain life).

So far there are 4 dimensions: 3 spatial dimensions, and one of TIME. But what about DNA, or life itself? (our survival mechanisms...). Life must constructively interfere with its own ENERGY and maintain its ENERGY over TIME, called constructive interference patterns from four base pairs of A,G,T,C. This creates even more complexity in the universe, of just baron planets and rocks in the universe, called LIFE -- which gives rise to the high levels of complexity of the life itself including the human brain.

Last edited by Social-Spacetime on Apr 19, 2021 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Social-Spacetime

United States (us)
Print view this post

#8  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 19, 2021 11:30 pm

Social-Spacetime wrote:
Life therefore is the 5th dimension, and is the result of stored 'energy states' of matter in spacetime looking back at itself intime, as if matter were able to look at itself in the mirror at the same point in time and “vibrate” with itself.

I will clarify.

Honestly, it didn't really clarify anything about the above sentence for me.

I do acknowledge, though, that many of the component ideas you've presented are valid even if not original, but I am not seeing what your novel framework to corral those ideas actually produces from an explanatory perspective, what new insight it offers. For me, any solidity in the ideas you've presented originate from those ideas being established prior to and independent of your framework, and they operate independently without explanatory need of your framework, and thus I am not sure quite what that framework is meant to establish or show. It looks overly complicated - I am familiar with reading dense tomes and scientific jargon, and usually even when the paper is outside my field and therefore tough to grasp, with a little application I can still get the gist. However, with this I can't readily locate where exactly the gist is in order to attempt to understand it. It feels a little like an attempt to 'blind with science'.

So, sure, we can label things and make up definitions, but are these labels and definitions adding to the clarity of the idea, or is it the relabeling that is the objective? The same goes for the images... I can see the stuff on them and understand each in isolation, I just don't know why, for example, pointing the 'E' of the famous equation relates in any way to what you call 'survival mechanisms' which I would just call 'needs'. It just seems obfuscatory to me.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#9  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 19, 2021 11:42 pm

Again, to try to point to a specific example:

Society is composed of major contagions such as THE ECONOMY, to which structurally holds all of society together, such as the roots of a tree. The roots of a tree is SOCIAL (or energy), the trunk is SPACE (or MASS), and the branches and leaves represent TIME (or utility -- to capture energy from the sun and make use of it to sustain life).

Ok, so I can notionally allow the concept of 'contagions' - I am not convinced the term offers any actual utility, but I can still understand the metaphor. But I will point out that you a) hadn't previously defined the term and b) hadn't justified using that metaphor.

That aside, then we have a metaphor of a tree.

roots = social / energy
trunk = space / mass
branches & leaves = time / energy

There's no cogent reference point there - nothing coherently links these metaphorically either to the structure and system of a tree, nor to your own presented framework.

Why, for example, are roots 'social'? When I consider the function and structure of roots, nothing about them speaks 'social' to me. I mean, you can write it - the words can be put together in such a way as to formulate a sentence stating something, but I think there needs to be more to the validity of an idea than that it is syntactically correct.

Roots = energy, sure, but then so are the leaves (not the branches which you should have included with the trunk) which seems to confound your metaphor.

Similarly, you state that leaves = time. But again, notionally, there's no logical connection there at all. Leaves no more represent 'time' notionally than any other part of the tree, in fact, I'd say 'growth rings' would be more coherent in metaphorical terms.

The problem, as I see it, is that you're just asserting things to be true, but not showing them to be true. The process appears to basically be one of assigning labels - you could take any object and simply relabel it, so feet = stability, legs = time (as you can move through spacetime), mouth represents energy as the primary means of fueling the body from outside. But do these metaphors actually offer any explanatory power?

I don't think so, I'm afraid.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#10  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 20, 2021 12:05 am

Incidentally, I am definitely not up to date on psychoanalysis and similar fields, but isn't Freud's concept of id, ego etc. consigned to the bad ideas dustbin of history? There's no evidence to validate the ideas, so they remain notional constructs / a model - basically, metaphors - but I don't even believe that they're even metaphorically valid or used today.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#11  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 20, 2021 12:17 am

I have an idea.

Can you formulate your idea into a single sentence testable hypothesis statement?

For example:

Evolution:- the distribution of alleles in a population shifts over time which results in changes in the characteristics of species.

Atomic Theory:- all matter is composed of minute particles

Both are proper scientific theories as they a) present a clear proposed description of some working of the natural world and b) their claims are potentially falsifiable.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#12  Postby Hermit » Apr 20, 2021 4:05 am

Time Cube Mark II.
God is the mysterious veil under which we hide our ignorance of the cause. - Léo Errera

God created the universe
God just exists
Hermit

Name: Cantankerous grump
Male

Print view this post

#13  Postby SafeAsMilk » Apr 20, 2021 3:36 pm

Sort of a poor man’s Time Cube. Whereas TC was beautifully incoherent, this seems like just taking science terms and trying to graft them onto systems that don’t apply. Looks like your standard seeking of nonexistent symmetry, one of humanity’s great blind spots.
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#14  Postby Social-Spacetime » Apr 20, 2021 4:35 pm

Some of your questions I have already created drawings for (some months ago, or years ago), on paper, but they are kind of messy and I need to recreate them digitally, to show you what I mean. For example, the tree example that you asked about, which is a funnel-like structure in social-spacetime, shows the various areas of society in accordance to contagions (binary tree convergence to create simplicity), to the top of the funnel (binary tree divergence of the systems to the individual in society, which represents social complexity.

Binary trees:

Funnel-like structure of Social-Spacetime (as if you were to look at an ordinary tree in nature):

If you cut off one hundred percent of tree's roots thereby taking away the tree's starting point for binary tree formation (diffusion limited aggregates) -- a way to which the tree can sustain its ENERGY (E in E=MC²), then the tree will die.

Spearthrower wrote:I have an idea.
Can you formulate your idea into a single sentence testable hypothesis statement?

Yes I can, but as two sentences, if you don't mind.

1. The Social Fabric Framework is a tool :coffee: for analyzing our social world that allows you to understand any social situation given sufficient information and to be able to make future predictions using the model.
    2. Once you understand how to use it and sufficiently well, the tool (the framework) will allow you to see things that you didn't or couldn't see before, and more so, be able to make future predictions about the social world or social situation you're analyzing, and make the impossible, possible, because you can now see the use and unification of things that ordinarily, you couldn't before.
Social-Spacetime

United States (us)
Print view this post

#15  Postby Social-Spacetime » Apr 20, 2021 9:16 pm

Spearthrower wrote:Incidentally, I am definitely not up to date on psychoanalysis and similar fields, but isn't Freud's concept of id, ego etc. consigned to the bad ideas dustbin of history? There's no evidence to validate the ideas, so they remain notional constructs / a model - basically, metaphors - but I don't even believe that they're even metaphorically valid or used today.

This is what you said about the id, ego, and super-ego: "notional constructs / a model - basically metaphors." [see image below] I will show you that the id, ego, and super-ego represent areas of the brain as delineations of these distinct areas as the id, ego, and super-ego, thereby making them much more than metaphors to describe the human psyche. They are the physical anatomy of the brain, specifically, in accordance to simplicity and complexity.

- id: mesolimbic pathway (deep in the gravity well of social-spacetime) - subconsciousness
- ego: Limbic brain (in between region in social-spacetime) - simple consciousness
- super-ego: neocortex (outer most region of social-spacetime) - complex consciousness (planning, complex emotions)

Moreover, I define the 'id' as the binary tree formation of diffusion limited aggregates which support life before we consciously become aware of it.

The Social Fabric Framework as a TOOL to do stuff in our social world:
Here is where the tool of emotional hijacks, amygdala hijacks, amygdala dopamine hijacks, amygdala dopamine hijack firewalls, come into play (using the human psyche to override conscious thought-processing).

These things represent how the brain reacts to flight-or-fight, and can be used as a TOOL to defend our survival mechanisms (that which represents the id, survival mechanisms, which I define as SAFETY, TRUST, and SECURITY), which always overrides the consciousness depending on which sub-law you are using and competing against based on the scenario you are implementing it in. When you protect survival mechanisms, and it can be protected by society such as government, justice system, free press, institutions, police, etc..), then form a firewall between the subconsciousness and consciousness to which both regions becomes LESS interchangeable. For instance, E in E=MC² becomes LESS interchangeable with MC² which is spacetime.
Social-Spacetime

United States (us)
Print view this post

#16  Postby Social-Spacetime » Apr 20, 2021 11:28 pm

Social-Spacetime wrote:I can see the stuff on them and understand each in isolation, I just don't know why, for example, pointing the 'E' of the famous equation relates in any way to what you call 'survival mechanisms' which I would just call 'needs'. It just seems obfuscatory to me.

As noted above with the tree explanation, if one was to cut one hundred percent of the roots off a tree, the tree would die. Not to mention, the tree would fall down (like the major contagions of society shown in the Macro-Perspective on the lower right-hand side where it says "Societal Social Fabric" -- that supports all of society to which everything diverges outward, like a tree (shown below).

The roots are supporting structures to which the rest of the tree can grow from. DNA for example, is one such supporting structure to which the rest of the body and mind grow from, such as from meiosis in life's first cell division moment. Once again, notice the tree-like structure of binary trees in the image below. "Social" in social-spacetime represents the subconsciousness which is DNA, to which life sustains itself, maintains homeostasis (2nd and 3rd sub-laws) through an immune system (3rd sub-law) and cellular regulatory activities, and reproduction such as cell division and reproduction of the species through sex (the 4th sub-law). All of this is ENERGY -- because just like the tree, by removing all of its roots, you would kill the tree, and equally the same, if you remove or severely damage your own DNA (through exposure to radiation or cancer or some other means), you will die. Therefore LIFE vigorously DEFENDS energy or "social" in social-spacetime.

Your own DNA is like the roots of a TREE, it's required to sustain its life. If you don't eat food (ENERGY), then you will die. If the species doesn't reproduce, the species will become extinct. Again, this represents the subconsciousness of ENERGY in E=MC² or SOCIAL in social-spacetime. This is life doing what it needs to do to stay in existence without conscious intent. This leads to the ego, because the body must consciously fulfill the needs of the id (of life to sustain itself) in our three dimensional world through goal-seeking (the 3rd law) to stay alive. Again, Freud is still here. A tree must sense the light from the sun and move its leaves or flowers [if you will] in the direction of the sun to stay alive. These complex systems of life that represent the 2nd law (physical closeness, such as physical closeness to the sun) and the 3rd law, goal-seeking, are equivalent to the flower seeking the goal of moving towards the direction of the sun to gain more sunlight to sustain its own ENERGY or life (or SOCIAL in social-spacetime). "SOCIAL" = LIFE (life is social -- ordinary matter like a rock, is not social). And equally, we move about in our three dimensional world to goal-seek to find food, water, shelter, seek out heat, cooling, sleep, and reproduce in order to sustain our lives, stay alive, and keep our species from going extinct.

Therefore I say to you, the "needs" of the 'id' aren't just needs, they are a requirement for life to remain in existence, to which I call "survival mechanisms." And the first four sub-laws of the first law of Social Fabrics are called simple survival mechanisms to which we vigorously defend. And this, is what sets up the use of amygdala hijacks, emotional hijacks and the rest of these tools to establish a firewall in between the equations of Social = Spacetime and E=MC², making the equation less interchangeable, depending on the social situation, and which survival mechanism is being defended in order to support life subconsciously (to which we consciously defend below our level of consciousness).
Social-Spacetime

United States (us)
Print view this post

#17  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 21, 2021 12:07 am

Social-Spacetime wrote:Some of your questions I have already created drawings for (some months ago, or years ago), on paper, but they are kind of messy and I need to recreate them digitally, to show you what I mean. For example, the tree example that you asked about, which is a funnel-like structure in social-spacetime, shows the various areas of society in accordance to contagions (binary tree convergence to create simplicity), to the top of the funnel (binary tree divergence of the systems to the individual in society, which represents social complexity.

Binary trees:

Funnel-like structure of Social-Spacetime (as if you were to look at an ordinary tree in nature):

If you cut off one hundred percent of tree's roots thereby taking away the tree's starting point for binary tree formation (diffusion limited aggregates) -- a way to which the tree can sustain its ENERGY (E in E=MC²), then the tree will die.

I'm afraid I have to reiterate prior points I've made with respect to style and substance. There's metaphor waving over mechanism. The death of a tree by cutting away its roots, for example, doesn't establish that it's metaphorically 'social', or related to the E of the famous equation. I can explain the death of a tree by the removal of its roots without reference to your model. Prior to the model's existence, the death of a tree by cutting off its roots was already understood. From what I can see, your model actually offers no explanation as to why a tree dies when you cut off its roots, you're sort of piggy-backing off prior knowledge and not really filling in any gaps. So how is your model not a 5th wheel? An overly wrought layer of meaningless puff that actually offers no explanatory capacity whatsoever?

Spearthrower wrote:I have an idea.

Yes I can, but as two sentences, if you don't mind.[/quote]

Really, one should be plenty. :)

Spearthrower wrote:1. The Social Fabric Framework is a tool :coffee: for analyzing our social world that allows you to understand any social situation given sufficient information and to be able to make future predictions using the model.

Given sufficient information, can't we understand anything without your tool anyway?

Is your model's plausible falsifiability grounded in the predictions?

Spearthrower wrote:2. Once you understand how to use it and sufficiently well, the tool (the framework) will allow you to see things that you didn't or couldn't see before, and more so, be able to make future predictions about the social world or social situation you're analyzing, and make the impossible, possible, because you can now see the use and unification of things that ordinarily, you couldn't before.[/list]

This seems to be just a repetition of 1.

But anyway, you've noted that you can make predictions about any social situation.

So let's pick a social situation, provide you with "sufficient information", then have you make predictions and see if they come to pass. We could, I suppose, set up a control wherein others attempt to make predictions absent your framework to see whether yours offers comparative efficacy.

What kind of social situation would you like to address? Should we go for something small scale like some interpersonal situation, or should we go for something wider and more public?

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#18  Postby Spearthrower » Apr 21, 2021 12:08 am

Social-Spacetime wrote:
As noted above with the tree explanation, if one was to cut one hundred percent of the roots off a tree, the tree would die.

If I told you I had an amazing new model explaining the nature of reality, then told you that my models informs us that water is wet, do you think you'd find it convincing?

We already know water is wet, and we know that trees die absent roots (usually). We can explain these phenomena using prior knowledge of physics, chemistry, and biology.

So how has your model helped there?

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#19  Postby Social-Spacetime » Apr 21, 2021 12:14 am

Spearthrower wrote:
So, sure, we can label things and make up definitions, but are these labels and definitions adding to the clarity of the idea, or is it the relabeling that is the objective?

It turns out that the language we use, is one in the same as the survival mechanisms we are defending because they too (our language) is based on binary trees (diffusion limited aggregates). For example, check out the video below [timestamp 40:53 - 43:15]:

"How to create a mind - Ray Kurzweil"

Therefore, the first sub-law of the first law of social-fabrics -- which is immediate survival -- is defined by the 'binary tree language' is exactly what flight-or-fight is: TRUST, SAFETY, SURVIVAL, SECURITY, THREAT,etc... Use of that exact language fires the neorons and clusters of neurons or neoro-circuitry in the brain, and aligns those binary trees and their very meaning to the subconscious and conscious thoughts and actions in social-spacetime (the neural circuitry of the brain) and reacting us in ordinary spacetime (Einstein's E=MC²) in our three dimensional world to prepare for this (the first sub-law). Once the brain is prepared, then action can ensue, depending on the situation and how it's connected to other social situations and how it's tied to a societal contagion relating to the same issue.
Social-Spacetime

United States (us)
Print view this post

#20  Postby Social-Spacetime » Apr 21, 2021 12:21 am

Spearthrower wrote:
So let's pick a social situation, provide you with "sufficient information", then have you make predictions and see if they come to pass. We could, I suppose, set up a control wherein others attempt to make predictions absent your framework to see whether yours offers comparative efficacy.

What kind of social situation would you like to address? Should we go for something small scale like some interpersonal situation, or should we go for something wider and more public?

LOL, :drunk: Dude, I am SO ready for this challenge! Go for it. I can't wait. But make sure it is something going on in your life, just to make it more interesting :popcorn:
Social-Spacetime

United States (us)
Print view this post

Next

Return to Pseudoscience