With a dying white race, why are we not encouraging more whi

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

With a dying white race, why are we not encouraging more whi

#1  Postby Greatest I am » Dec 11, 2015 2:10 am

With a dying white race, why are we not encouraging more white births?

Much has been written of how Muslim demographics will eventually make Europe and many other white nations Muslim nations in the future. They and other darker races are reproducing a lot more than the whites.

Our politicians are trying to maintain our populations through immigration and as we can see in Europe, this is not doing the white race any good at all.

Why are none of our white governments not offering more incentives for whites to have more children?

Sure, some Western governments offer small incentives in terms of baby bonuses and the odd few thousand dollars for more children but not nearly what it is costing our countries to bring in immigrants to fill our demographic needs.

Many in Europe are saying that our politicians have sold out to Muslims. Meanwhile a man like Trump can gain what seems to be a lot of support for a harder line against immigration. Canadians seem to be going in that same direction.

It seems to me, if I was a politician, my war cry, if you will, would be for my white constituents to pull up their socks, pull off their birth control devices, and do their duty to the white race by reproducing more. While at the same time, I would tax those who do not contribute babies that much more than those who do reproduce and basically transfer those funds to help those who are producing babies in a more generous way so as to encourage those parents to have and be able to afford more babies.

Many whites are feeling squeezed and seem to be becoming more anti the other race. Not too surprising as becoming a minority is something we are not used to and when we look about and see how other minorities are treated, I can see why many would not want to be in a minority.

Why are white governments not promoting more white births instead of more immigration?

Why are white people not fighting the trends that are making us a quickly disappearing race?

Are whites so self-centered that we will eventually all loose our countries to those of other colors?

Regards
DL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_bsPAA ... r_embedded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7b3fv ... r_embedded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6pzPp1 ... r_embedded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... kKkY5EpVpY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... LA5xhXk_4U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVskhzJR6NU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCOLcMqdpls
Greatest I am
Banned User

Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: With a dying white race, why are we not encouraging more whi

#2  Postby Oldskeptic » Dec 11, 2015 2:27 am

I see a ban in your near future. Come on Mods get rid of this racist prick.
There is nothing so absurd that some philosopher will not say it - Cicero.

Traditionally these are questions for philosophy, but philosophy is dead - Stephen Hawking
Oldskeptic

Male

Print view this post

#3  Postby Greatest I am » Dec 11, 2015 2:38 am

Oldskeptic wrote:I see a ban in your near future. Come on Mods get rid of this racist prick.

The only prick here is you.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Banned User

Print view this post

#4  Postby tolman » Dec 11, 2015 2:41 am

Greatest I am wrote:Why are none of our white governments not offering more incentives for whites to have more children?

Maybe they think too many of them might turn out to be racist arseholes who are too fucking stupid to understand double negatives.
I don't do sarcasm smileys, but someone as bright as you has probably figured that out already.
tolman

Print view this post

#5  Postby Boyle » Dec 11, 2015 2:43 am

That's a whole fuckton of words that can be condensed to fourteen, GIA. Here, let me help you be even more obviously racist: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."

You are a fucked up person for believing this sort of nonsense.
Boyle

United States (us)
Print view this post

#6  Postby Greatest I am » Dec 11, 2015 3:04 am

Boyle wrote:That's a whole fuckton of words that can be condensed to fourteen, GIA. Here, let me help you be even more obviously racist: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."

You are a fucked up person for believing this sort of nonsense.

I like that I am white. Too bad you do not.

The white DNA is the most advance and I just think it would be a shame to lose the best that the human race has produced to date.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Banned User

Print view this post

#7  Postby Thorham » Dec 11, 2015 3:07 am

Ban this racist.
Thorham

Netherlands (nl)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#8  Postby tolman » Dec 11, 2015 3:21 am

Greatest I am wrote:The white DNA is the most advance and I just think it would be a shame to lose the best that the human race has produced to date.

If so, you have an unfortunately illiterate way of attempting to show it.

Still, perhaps it isn't all your fault.
Possibly your parents had something to do with it as well.

And, for the record, after talking about 'the white race', it would have been slightly less moronic to subsequently talk about 'humanity', rather than 'the human race', given that humans are a species, and, indeed, the only extant members of a genus.
I don't do sarcasm smileys, but someone as bright as you has probably figured that out already.
tolman

Print view this post

#9  Postby Rachel Bronwyn » Dec 11, 2015 3:30 am

This is..... beyond the pale.
what a terrible image
Rachel Bronwyn

Name: speaking moistly
Female

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#10  Postby Greatest I am » Dec 11, 2015 3:37 am

tolman wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:The white DNA is the most advance and I just think it would be a shame to lose the best that the human race has produced to date.

If so, you have an unfortunately illiterate way of attempting to show it.

Still, perhaps it isn't all your fault.
Possibly your parents had something to do with it as well.

And, for the record, after talking about 'the white race', it would have been slightly less moronic to subsequently talk about 'humanity', rather than 'the human race', given that humans are a species, and, indeed, the only extant members of a genus.

White race is a legitimate expression. So says Wiki.

As to the rest, I blame my French side.

Any who followed a few of the links given should have recognized it.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Banned User

Print view this post

#11  Postby Thorham » Dec 11, 2015 3:40 am

RACIST
Thorham

Netherlands (nl)
Print view this post

#12  Postby tolman » Dec 11, 2015 3:52 am

Greatest I am wrote:
tolman wrote:And, for the record, after talking about 'the white race', it would have been slightly less moronic to subsequently talk about 'humanity', rather than 'the human race', given that humans are a species, and, indeed, the only extant members of a genus.

White race is a legitimate expression. So says Wiki.

Well, unfortunately [again], that wasn't the expression I was pointing out the context-dependent stupidity of.

And that's leaving aside the fact that 'the white race' seems to be an expression typically used with pride by people who seem to have nothing else obvious to be personally proud about, who have to resort to looking at the colour of their skin for inspiration.
tolman

Print view this post

#13  Postby crank » Dec 11, 2015 4:41 am

I'm at a loss, been trying to figure out what advancements my DNA has over non-white DNA. Is it bluetooth compatible, maybe it's like Intel's 3D memory with the bases somehow stacked on top of each other for increased speed and density? Oh, I bet it's got 'Advanced Whitening' agents, or resists yellowing better, or it has higher concentrations of bleach for giving you whiter whites.
“When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.”
-George Carlin, who died 2008. Ha, now we have human centipedes running the place
crank
RS Donator

Name: Sick & Tired
Male

Pitcairn (pn)
Print view this post

#14  Postby The Serpent » Dec 11, 2015 4:59 am

As a person of mixed race does my "white DNA" counteract the supposed deleterious effects of my "Indian DNA?" What about my "Jewish DNA?" Where does one form of DNA end and the other start?
Religious traditions are the fault lines along which societies fracture when placed under stress. -- Sam Harris
The Serpent

Name: Taj Cassidy
Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#15  Postby Acetone » Dec 11, 2015 5:06 am

The Serpent wrote:As a person of mixed race does my "white DNA" counteract the supposed deleterious effects of my "Indian DNA?" What about my "Jewish DNA?" Where does one form of DNA end and the other start?

You'd need to sequence your entire genome to confirm you have all the superior white genes. Duh.
Acetone

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#16  Postby ElDiablo » Dec 11, 2015 5:07 am

Welcome to the forum Donald Trump.
God is silly putty.
ElDiablo

United States (us)
Print view this post

#17  Postby crank » Dec 11, 2015 5:13 am

Our enlightened thread starter is off in temporarily suspended zone. This mindset so thoroughly demonstrated in the OP is toxic, how did he make it to 1212 posts?
“When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.”
-George Carlin, who died 2008. Ha, now we have human centipedes running the place
crank
RS Donator

Name: Sick & Tired
Male

Pitcairn (pn)
Print view this post

#18  Postby The Serpent » Dec 11, 2015 5:23 am

Acetone wrote:
The Serpent wrote:As a person of mixed race does my "white DNA" counteract the supposed deleterious effects of my "Indian DNA?" What about my "Jewish DNA?" Where does one form of DNA end and the other start?

You'd need to sequence your entire genome to confirm you have all the superior white genes. Duh.

Oh yeah. That would involve the doing of stuff, which sounds like a hassle. Sod that. I'm just going to assume being part darkie and part yid gives me hybrid vigour.

Still if "white DNA" is so superior why are the honkies dying out?
Religious traditions are the fault lines along which societies fracture when placed under stress. -- Sam Harris
The Serpent

Name: Taj Cassidy
Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#19  Postby Nicko » Dec 11, 2015 5:25 am

crank wrote:Our enlightened thread starter is off in temporarily suspended zone. This mindset so thoroughly demonstrated in the OP is toxic, how did he make it to 1212 posts?

Ambiguity.

Really, the only saving grace is that this thread probably represents GIA's trolling finally jumping the shark rather than the expression of a genuine belief.
"Democracy is asset insurance for the rich. Stop skimping on the payments."

-- Mark Blyth
Nicko

Name: Nick Williams
Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#20  Postby SafeAsMilk » Dec 11, 2015 6:28 am

Wow, I'm glad he finally showed his true colors :lol:

(No pun intended)
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Next

Return to Pseudoscience