Work of Harley Borgais

free energy quantum energy

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, DarthHelmet86, Onyx8

Re: Work of Harley Borgais

#1321  Postby harleyborgais » May 25, 2012 6:42 am

Is there anyone here who thinks the Federal Reserve is NOT the Enemy of the United States of America (and all of us who live here)?
harleyborgais

Name: Harley Borgais

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: Work of Harley Borgais -Cures

#1322  Postby harleyborgais » May 25, 2012 6:54 am

Durro wrote:
harleyborgais wrote: The Cure for disease is to eat a balance of ONLY Foods that have existed in nature for a million years or more, so you detoxify your body with the Distilled Water and Fruit and Berry Juices, get the bodies Ph to just above 7.1

:rofl:
And that's as far as I could read without bursting out laughing.

A blood ph of 7.1 is highly acidotic and a medical emergency.
:smug:

Again I say:
"Please stop betraying America, and learn some facts."
Causing people to misunderstand how to heal themselves, causing them instead to harm themselves, is a Crime Against Humanity.

Did you even read the site you got that image from?
"...This causes the pH of the cell to drop from between 7.3 to 7.2 down to 7 and later to 6.5 in more advanced stages of cancer and in metastases the pH drops to 6.0 and even 5.7 or lower. "

Here is some more info:
"MEASUREMENTS OF THE PH OF NORMAL, FETAL,AND NEOPLASTIC TISSUES"(http://www.jbc.org/content/78/2/281.full.pdf)

All but 15 atoms/elements are Acidic, which is anything below 7.0. Acidic means less electrons, because the acidic atom or molecule takes electrons from others, and it is the electrons that do the bonding of atoms, which is the basis of all chemical reactions.

Here is a chart of elements, which is the most useful for understanding and predicting Chemical Reactions:
http://www.truthcontrol.com/files/truth ... s/8872.jpg
(Made by Russell Walter in "The Universal One", ungraded by me. The Universal One is the closest unifying theory to mine in completeness, but How We Exist is still far more complete because of the century of additional knowledge available now)

That image you posted is deceptive, death does not occur at 7.0 Ph, most Americans are closer to 5 or 6.

I have seen an MRI of a heart that grew its own bypass, which can ONLY happen with a Ph above 7.0.

The Processed, preserved, and Genetically Modified foods ALL cause disease because they contain molecules that are not useful to our bodies. Our cells can ONLY use the molecules that they have been using for millions of years.

I would keep going, but I think you would not read it.
harleyborgais

United States (us)
Print view this post

#1323  Postby harleyborgais » May 25, 2012 6:56 am

The fact is, I actually do know what I am talking about now.
I actually did figure out all of the causes and solutions to all the major problems on the Earth, and I am trying to fix them now.
It requires only for enough people to learn the truth, to end all war and disease on Earth.

Keep testing me and I will keep proving it.
harleyborgais

United States (us)
Print view this post

#1324  Postby BlackBart » May 25, 2012 6:59 am

:what: Okaaaaaay....
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#1325  Postby Durro » May 25, 2012 7:00 am

The ph around the body - mouth, stomach, intracellular, blood, etc - varies considerably and some of it is downright acidic, but in medical terminology, the "body's pH" is measured and taken as blood pH levels, which is what the image showed.

:coffee:
I'll start believing in Astrology the day that all Sagittarians get hit by a bus, as predicted.
Durro
RS Donator

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#1326  Postby harleyborgais » May 25, 2012 7:08 am

theropod wrote:I'm missing the part where you provide empirical data to support your assertion that there was ever such a thing as an "ice canopy" in orbit around the earth.
Why come here and start this thread if you don't want to discuss it here? Why do you need a blog? You can post all your important findings right here. Couldn't be that you want to have complete editorial control and dump anything that challenges your wild assertions, could it?
RS

Now I have agreed to many challengers, and resolved that there must have been a tremendous amount of water above the earth after each major meteor strike to the ocean, and one or more happened 26,000-30,000 years ago, ending the ice age, killing the neanderthal's and many more, and putting plenty of dust and water into the atmosphere, and even farther out than that.

Noctilucent clouds are twice as high as other clouds (about 50 miles instead of 25 high), and they glow later into the night.
This would cover a lot of UV light, these clouds could sit there a very long time, they are fine frozen dust particles, they block out the stars, and probably prevent rainbows from existing.

The lesser UV light would reduce the ionizing radiation damage to cells, extending the life time of all life forms...as the ocean currently extends the life spans of many life forms now.

Another good meteor shower could have taken them back down though, and cleared up the sky, revealing the stars, making rainbows possible, and gradually shortening the life spans of everything as the ionizing radiation builds up, and until their cells learn to deal with such a problem.

That means breaking apart the molecules by the way in case some did not actually know that, and any atom or molecule (combination of atoms) which has a negative or positive charge is ionized, and a free radical, or ion, which causes harm to cells, by bonding to or breaking other atoms or molecules.

This is the mechanism for all aging and disease. I think this fully supports the Bible with scientific facts, does it not?

And for my next trick, proving the existence of God, with Geometry, Logic, Reason, and Science in General. (later, your not ready yet)
harleyborgais

United States (us)
Print view this post

#1327  Postby harleyborgais » May 25, 2012 7:12 am

Durro wrote:The ph around the body - mouth, stomach, intracellular, blood, etc - varies considerably and some of it is downright acidic, but in medical terminology, the "body's pH" is measured and taken as blood pH levels, which is what the image showed.

Your response seems to indicate that you did not read all of the information in my response.

Your chart showed a falsehood.
Your information is incorrect, flawed, false.
Read the rest of the information please, for your own welfare...

"Thinking about only yourself is WRONG! (And Bad)
Because that causes harm to others, which causes harm to you (in return).

Thinking about the welfare of others is RIGHT. (And Good)
Everything you do to help others, benefits you (in return).

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction,
Momentum continues until acted upon by an outside force, and
Energy cannot be destroyed, only changed in form....
ARE ALL THE SAME LAW! (And it is the most Basic Law of them all)
-That is why thinking about only yourself is wrong-
Because everything you do effects everyone,
and everything done by everyone else effects you."
(facebook.com/harleyborgais)
harleyborgais

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#1328  Postby lucek » May 25, 2012 7:31 am

Never mind I replied to a question on page 1
Next time a creationist says, "Were you there to watch the big bang", say "Yes we are".
"Nutrition is a balancing act during the day, not a one-shot deal from a single meal or food.":Sciwoman
lucek

United States (us)
Print view this post

#1329  Postby Spearthrower » May 25, 2012 7:45 am

From the woo of detox, to conspiracy theories... Harley man, this is not an improvement.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#1330  Postby Spearthrower » May 25, 2012 7:48 am

harleyborgais wrote:Is there anyone here who thinks the Federal Reserve is NOT the Enemy of the United States of America (and all of us who live here)?

Let me put it to you this way: I think that ANYONE who thinks the Federal Reserve is their enemy, or the enemy of the USA is absolutely nuts - most probably unable or incompetent at independent research, and with a very fragile grasp of reality.

This thread appears to be moving every closer towards paranoid schizophrenia, and it's beginning to look like the thread should be closed so we don't goad someone who needs help.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#1331  Postby Spearthrower » May 25, 2012 7:50 am

harleyborgais wrote:The fact is, I actually do know what I am talking about now.

No Harley, you really don't. The simple fact you felt it necessary to state this is highly suggestive that you are aware you do not know what you're talking about.

harleyborgais wrote:I actually did figure out all of the causes and solutions to all the major problems on the Earth, and I am trying to fix them now.
It requires only for enough people to learn the truth, to end all war and disease on Earth.

Keep testing me and I will keep proving it.

Go to the doctor Harley.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

Re: Work of Harley Borgais -Cures

#1332  Postby Spearthrower » May 25, 2012 7:51 am

harleyborgais wrote:
Durro wrote:
harleyborgais wrote: The Cure for disease is to eat a balance of ONLY Foods that have existed in nature for a million years or more, so you detoxify your body with the Distilled Water and Fruit and Berry Juices, get the bodies Ph to just above 7.1

And that's as far as I could read without bursting out laughing.

A blood ph of 7.1 is highly acidotic and a medical emergency.
:smug:

Again I say:
"Please stop betraying America, and learn some facts."
Causing people to misunderstand how to heal themselves, causing them instead to harm themselves, is a Crime Against Humanity.

Did you even read the site you got that image from?
"...This causes the pH of the cell to drop from between 7.3 to 7.2 down to 7 and later to 6.5 in more advanced stages of cancer and in metastases the pH drops to 6.0 and even 5.7 or lower. "

Here is some more info:
"MEASUREMENTS OF THE PH OF NORMAL, FETAL,AND NEOPLASTIC TISSUES"(http://www.jbc.org/content/78/2/281.full.pdf)

All but 15 atoms/elements are Acidic, which is anything below 7.0. Acidic means less electrons, because the acidic atom or molecule takes electrons from others, and it is the electrons that do the bonding of atoms, which is the basis of all chemical reactions.

Here is a chart of elements, which is the most useful for understanding and predicting Chemical Reactions:
http://www.truthcontrol.com/files/truth ... s/8872.jpg
(Made by Russell Walter in "The Universal One", ungraded by me. The Universal One is the closest unifying theory to mine in completeness, but How We Exist is still far more complete because of the century of additional knowledge available now)

That image you posted is deceptive, death does not occur at 7.0 Ph, most Americans are closer to 5 or 6.

I have seen an MRI of a heart that grew its own bypass, which can ONLY happen with a Ph above 7.0.

The Processed, preserved, and Genetically Modified foods ALL cause disease because they contain molecules that are not useful to our bodies. Our cells can ONLY use the molecules that they have been using for millions of years.

I would keep going, but I think you would not read it.

You're talking to a professional medical doctor, Harley.

This is quite disturbing now.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#1333  Postby lucek » May 25, 2012 8:03 am

harleyborgais wrote:Now I have agreed to many challengers, and resolved that there must have been a tremendous amount of water above the earth after each major meteor strike to the ocean, and one or more happened 26,000-30,000 years ago, ending the ice age, killing the neanderthal's and many more, and putting plenty of dust and water into the atmosphere, and even farther out than that.

Noctilucent clouds are twice as high as other clouds (about 50 miles instead of 25 high), and they glow later into the night.
This would cover a lot of UV light, these clouds could sit there a very long time, they are fine frozen dust particles, they block out the stars, and probably prevent rainbows from existing.

The lesser UV light would reduce the ionizing radiation damage to cells, extending the life time of all life forms...as the ocean currently extends the life spans of many life forms now.

Another good meteor shower could have taken them back down though, and cleared up the sky, revealing the stars, making rainbows possible, and gradually shortening the life spans of everything as the ionizing radiation builds up, and until their cells learn to deal with such a problem.

That means breaking apart the molecules by the way in case some did not actually know that, and any atom or molecule (combination of atoms) which has a negative or positive charge is ionized, and a free radical, or ion, which causes harm to cells, by bonding to or breaking other atoms or molecules.

Harley, We've been over this. Water doesn't just stay in orbit, it takes a lot of it to block out much ultra violate. That much water would also block out visible light. Asteroid impacts impart only a fraction of the energy needed for such a canopy and most of that is just imparted to the lower atmosphere. And finally an ad hoc explanation based off lines from the bible can be used to prove the accuracy of the bible. We went over this last year remember.

This is the mechanism for all aging and disease. I think this fully supports the Bible with scientific facts, does it not?

I think you made it perfectly clear you did no such thing. You A: gave no scientific facts, you made vague speculations and assumptions and ignored direct contradictions and B:gave an example that actually doesn't support anything in the bible but is in fact apologetics it's self.
harleyborgais wrote:The Processed, preserved, and Genetically Modified foods ALL cause disease because they contain molecules that are not useful to our bodies. Our cells can ONLY use the molecules that they have been using for millions of years.

That has to be the biggest argument from nature/antiquity I've ever read. What molecules do you think GMO's have that out bodies haven't been exposed to for billions of years. GMO's have proteins not usually found in that animal. They are still made of the same amino acids and many are found in other foods. A frost resistant tomato has a Protein no other tomato has but you're body has no trouble digesting it when it's in fish.

As for you're general claim on preparatives, ALL are tested for safety. None that are currently being used are as you imply dangerous. That's why we still use them, because we know they work and we've not seen a reason not to use them.

As for processed foods. :doh: Processing is just a fancy word used to mean cooking. Blanching a tomato in you're kitchen or opening a can of um makes no difference. the same things happens to the food.
Next time a creationist says, "Were you there to watch the big bang", say "Yes we are".
"Nutrition is a balancing act during the day, not a one-shot deal from a single meal or food.":Sciwoman
lucek

United States (us)
Print view this post

#1334  Postby harleyborgais » May 25, 2012 8:36 am

Spearthrower wrote:From the woo of detox, to conspiracy theories... Harley man, this is not an improvement.

Before I was talking about speculations, conjectures, Hypothesis, and Theories.

Now I am talking about facts.

A fact is verifiable, and all of these statements I am Posting as of yesterday are Facts up till here, except for my theory on Noctilucent cloud cover being the water canopy that existed before the biblical covenant with God...and those all being the product of meteor activity. Maybe in the future I will verify that part too, and then I will count that as fact then.

The Global Conspiracy to create the "New World Order" which was designed by Mayor Amschel Rothcshild in the 1770s, when he paid Adam Weishaupt to create the Illuminati to further that goal, is not a theory, it is verifiable fact.

(Obviously verifying it would take some actual effort on your part)
harleyborgais

United States (us)
Print view this post

#1335  Postby Scar » May 25, 2012 8:41 am

harleyborgais wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:From the woo of detox, to conspiracy theories... Harley man, this is not an improvement.

Before I was talking about speculations, conjectures, Hypothesis, and Theories.

Now I am talking about facts.

A fact is verifiable, and all of these statements I am Posting as of yesterday are Facts up till here, except for my theory on Noctilucent cloud cover being the water canopy that existed before the biblical covenant with God...and those all being the product of meteor activity. Maybe in the future I will verify that part too, and then I will count that as fact then.

The Global Conspiracy to create the "New World Order" which was designed by Mayor Amschel Rothcshild in the 1770s, when he paid Adam Weishaupt to create the Illuminati to further that goal, is not a theory, it is verifiable fact.

(Obviously verifying it would take some actual effort on your part)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bwahaha, first pfrankenstein get's suspended again and then this insane bullshit pops up again.

:think:
Scar

Name: Michael
Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#1336  Postby Ihavenofingerprints » May 25, 2012 8:42 am

harleyborgais wrote:Is there anyone here who thinks the Federal Reserve is NOT the Enemy of the United States of America (and all of us who live here)?

Oh FFS I can't stand this crap. People who promote this nonsense wouldn't know the first thing about the reserve bank.

Also, people who get to the point of pushing these conspiracies 99% of the time have gone past the point of caring whether or not they are right or wrong, it's all about believing these stories because they are more interesting than boring old reality, where a bunch of old men meet once a month to make financial decisions that everybody can predict before hand.
Ihavenofingerprints

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#1337  Postby harleyborgais » May 25, 2012 8:50 am

Spearthrower wrote:

Let me put it to you this way: I think that ANYONE who thinks the Federal Reserve is their enemy, or the enemy of the USA is absolutely nuts - most probably unable or incompetent at independent research, and with a very fragile grasp of reality.

I see you are in thailand Spearthrower, so this is not treason in your case, but for an American to say this, it would be (Thought most would not realize it).

In order to understand WHY the Federal Reserve is Illegal, and the Enemy to We The People of the United States of America,
you must be familiar with the Federal Reserve Audit, and the United States Constitution.

The Constitution is the Supreme Law of the land, and anything to the contrary is notwithstanding.
It allows only gold or silver coin to be used as legal tender.
It requires Congress to control the Treasury.

The Federal Reserve is Owned by Private Companies (http://www.save-a-patriot.org/files/view/whofed.html - http://www.dailypaul.com/77899/the-prim ... e-bank-are)

Notice that the Rothschild Banking Family is at the top of the list.

The Federal Reserve Audit revealed that they have given themselves over $29 Trillion since 2007, but they have been at it since 1913. Look at the history of inflation since 1776, and see that it is 100% because of the Federal Reserve Printing too much money.

That is why the Fed is illegal, and anyone who supports it is a traitor, committing treason (though most dont know this).
harleyborgais

United States (us)
Print view this post

#1338  Postby harleyborgais » May 25, 2012 8:54 am

Spearthrower wrote:

Go to the doctor Harley.

Type this into google:
"doctor strike mortality rate"

And you will see that every time doctor leave on strike, LESS PEOPLE DIE!!

Every single time, every where in the world!

That is proof that my above description is correct, ALL drugs cause harm, and the ONLY Cure for all Disease is a balanced diet of ONLY naturally existing plant foods. Healthy animal foods can be good for you too, but most of what we get was not healthy.
harleyborgais

United States (us)
Print view this post

#1339  Postby lucek » May 25, 2012 9:02 am

harleyborgais wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:

I see you are in thailand Spearthrower, so this is not treason in your case, but for an American to say this, it would be (Thought most would not realize it).

In order to understand WHY the Federal Reserve is Illegal, and the Enemy to We The People of the United States of America,
you must be familiar with the Federal Reserve Audit, and the United States Constitution.

The Constitution is the Supreme Law of the land, and anything to the contrary is notwithstanding.
It allows only gold or silver coin to be used as legal tender.
It requires Congress to control the Treasury.

The Federal Reserve is Owned by Private Companies (http://www.save-a-patriot.org/files/view/whofed.html - http://www.dailypaul.com/77899/the-prim ... e-bank-are)

Notice that the Rothschild Banking Family is at the top of the list.

The Federal Reserve Audit revealed that they have given themselves over $29 Trillion since 2007, but they have been at it since 1913. Look at the history of inflation since 1776, and see that it is 100% because of the Federal Reserve Printing too much money.

That is why the Fed is illegal, and anyone who supports it is a traitor, committing treason (though most dont know this).

Harley a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. In this case it lets you buy the crap others are slinging. One you might look into is every bit of economic theory published in the last hundred years. There are plenty of people that will tell you that all our ills are due to worthless paper not being backed by worthless heavy metals.
lucek

United States (us)
Print view this post

#1340  Postby Scar » May 25, 2012 9:06 am

harleyborgais wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:

Go to the doctor Harley.

Type this into google:
"doctor strike mortality rate"

And you will see that every time doctor leave on strike, LESS PEOPLE DIE!!

Every single time, every where in the world!

That is proof that my above description is correct, ALL drugs cause harm, and the ONLY Cure for all Disease is a balanced diet of ONLY naturally existing plant foods. Healthy animal foods can be good for you too, but most of what we get was not healthy.

:doh: :crazy:

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/rea ... te-go-down

A 1984 doctors' strike in Varkaus, Finland, mainly meant fewer visits for colds and stomachaches; no significant harmful effects to the public were seen, researchers found, and the uptick in visits after the doctors returned to work suggested that patients were glad to have them back.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 3608005066

A paradoxical pattern has been suggested in the literature on doctors' strikes: when health workers go on strike, mortality stays level or decreases. We performed a review of the literature during the past forty years to assess this paradox. We used PubMed, EconLit and Jstor to locate all peer-reviewed English-language articles presenting data analysis on mortality associated with doctors' strikes. We identified 156 articles, seven of which met our search criteria. The articles analyzed five strikes around the world, all between 1976 and 2003. The strikes lasted between nine days and seventeen weeks. All reported that mortality either stayed the same or decreased during, and in some cases, after the strike. None found that mortality increased during the weeks of the strikes compared to other time periods. The paradoxical finding that physician strikes are associated with reduced mortality may be explained by several factors. Most importantly, elective surgeries are curtailed during strikes. Further, hospitals often re-assign scarce staff and emergency care was available during all of the strikes. Finally, none of the strikes may have lasted long enough to assess the effects of long-term reduced access to a physician. Nonetheless, the literature suggests that reductions in mortality may result from these strikes.

:shhh:
Scar

Name: Michael
Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Pseudoscience