The sexual theories of Freud - I believe, do you?

Anthropology, Economics, History, Sociology etc.

Moderators: Calilasseia, ADParker

The sexual theories of Freud - I believe, do you?

#1  Postby McNulty » Jan 01, 2014 4:53 am

I believe in Freud though many do not - his sexual theories are timeless and, I believe, correct.

For instance:

Women wear pink because subconsciously it attracts males, due to the resemblance of the colour of the labia.

Old people like to live by the sea as it is symbolic of the watery womb, to which they will soon return.

Curls at the end of women's hair attracts males due to its resemblance of pubic hair.

A fast and expensive car is the equivalent of the successful sperm.


What do members of the board make of these theories? :ask:
User avatar
McNulty
Banned Sockpuppet
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 89

Zimbabwe (zw)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: The sexual theories of Freud - I believe, do you?

#2  Postby Imagination Theory » Jan 01, 2014 5:10 am

:rofl: Oh, dear. Boy and girl colors change all the time and are different in different places. I see you posting an awful lot for a newbie. :stir:
Я пью за разоренный дом,
За злую жизнь мою,
За одиночество вдвоем,
И за тебя я пью, -
За ложь меня предавших губ,
За мертвый холод глаз,
За то, что мир жесток и груб,
За то, что Бог не спас.


Андре́евна

אני מתגעגע הביתה
User avatar
Imagination Theory
 
Posts: 5981

Botswana (bw)
Print view this post

Re: The sexual theories of Freud - I believe, do you?

#3  Postby surreptitious57 » Jan 01, 2014 5:10 am

Black and white and red are the major colours for attracting men. They walk all over pink

The old may like water but that is because it is calm and not because it reminds them of death

The tendency today is for women to have as little pubic hair as possible and preferably none at all

Men who drive big fast cars have small thin penises [ which is why they drive big fast cars ]
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
 
Posts: 10195

Print view this post

Re: The sexual theories of Freud - I believe, do you?

#4  Postby Goldenmane » Jan 01, 2014 5:15 am

McNulty wrote:I believe in Freud though many do not - his sexual theories are timeless and, I believe, correct.

For instance:

Women wear pink because subconsciously it attracts males, due to the resemblance of the colour of the labia.

Old people like to live by the sea as it is symbolic of the watery womb, to which they will soon return.

Curls at the end of women's hair attracts males due to its resemblance of pubic hair.

A fast and expensive car is the equivalent of the successful sperm.


What do members of the board make of these theories? :ask:


What a load of shit.

That's what I make of it.
-Geoff Rogers

@Goldenmane3

http://goldenmane.onlineinfidels.com/
User avatar
Goldenmane
 
Posts: 2383

Print view this post

Re: The sexual theories of Freud - I believe, do you?

#5  Postby McNulty » Jan 01, 2014 5:17 am

Imagination Theory wrote::rofl: Oh, dear. Boy and girl colors change all the time and are different in different places. I see you posting an awful lot for a newbie. :stir:


Pink is a universal colour around the world, for women.

General fashions may change, but pink remains fairly constant, so that is a good indicator that Freud is correct, IMO.

Posting a lot? that's what forums are for.
User avatar
McNulty
Banned Sockpuppet
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 89

Zimbabwe (zw)
Print view this post

Re: The sexual theories of Freud - I believe, do you?

#6  Postby Imagination Theory » Jan 01, 2014 5:20 am

Well, I was being nice, you're posting a lot...of crap.
Я пью за разоренный дом,
За злую жизнь мою,
За одиночество вдвоем,
И за тебя я пью, -
За ложь меня предавших губ,
За мертвый холод глаз,
За то, что мир жесток и груб,
За то, что Бог не спас.


Андре́евна

אני מתגעגע הביתה
User avatar
Imagination Theory
 
Posts: 5981

Botswana (bw)
Print view this post

Re: The sexual theories of Freud - I believe, do you?

#7  Postby McNulty » Jan 01, 2014 5:20 am

surreptitious57 wrote:

The old may like water but that is because it is calm and not because it reminds them of death


It doesn't remind them of death, but the womb - from which they came.

That is what I said, big difference there.

The return to the womb (the sea) is the return to the Earth and our Maker.
User avatar
McNulty
Banned Sockpuppet
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 89

Zimbabwe (zw)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: The sexual theories of Freud - I believe, do you?

#8  Postby Goldenmane » Jan 01, 2014 5:20 am

McNulty wrote:
Imagination Theory wrote::rofl: Oh, dear. Boy and girl colors change all the time and are different in different places. I see you posting an awful lot for a newbie. :stir:


Pink is a universal colour around the world, for women.

General fashions may change, but pink remains fairly constant, so that is a good indicator that Freud is correct, IMO.


No it fucking isn't.

Hell, up until the early 20th century, it was considered a male colour in western Europe.

Stop talking shit.
-Geoff Rogers

@Goldenmane3

http://goldenmane.onlineinfidels.com/
User avatar
Goldenmane
 
Posts: 2383

Print view this post

Re: The sexual theories of Freud - I believe, do you?

#9  Postby Imagination Theory » Jan 01, 2014 5:21 am

Our maker? lol, wut?
Я пью за разоренный дом,
За злую жизнь мою,
За одиночество вдвоем,
И за тебя я пью, -
За ложь меня предавших губ,
За мертвый холод глаз,
За то, что мир жесток и груб,
За то, что Бог не спас.


Андре́евна

אני מתגעגע הביתה
User avatar
Imagination Theory
 
Posts: 5981

Botswana (bw)
Print view this post

Re: The sexual theories of Freud - I believe, do you?

#10  Postby Goldenmane » Jan 01, 2014 5:23 am

McNulty wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:

The old may like water but that is because it is calm and not because it reminds them of death


It doesn't remind them of death, but the womb - from which they came.

That is what I said, big difference there.

The return to the womb (the sea) is the return to the Earth and our Maker.


Oh, bollocks.

The sea doesn't remind most people of any such thing, and the vast majority of Freud's cocaine-fueled bullshit was what Dennet would characterise as 'deepities'.
-Geoff Rogers

@Goldenmane3

http://goldenmane.onlineinfidels.com/
User avatar
Goldenmane
 
Posts: 2383

Print view this post

Re: The sexual theories of Freud - I believe, do you?

#11  Postby McNulty » Jan 01, 2014 5:25 am

Many sports adhere to Freudian analysis, such as soccer.

The scoring of a goal sends men wild, as this is symbolic of the sperm reaching the egg, or at least intercourse, IMO.

Would you agree with that?
User avatar
McNulty
Banned Sockpuppet
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 89

Zimbabwe (zw)
Print view this post

Re: The sexual theories of Freud - I believe, do you?

#12  Postby SafeAsMilk » Jan 01, 2014 5:28 am

:rofl:
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
 
Name: Makes Fails
Posts: 14642
Age: 41
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: The sexual theories of Freud - I believe, do you?

#13  Postby surreptitious57 » Jan 01, 2014 5:29 am

McNulty wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:
The old may like water but that is because it is calm and not because it reminds them of death

It does not remind them of death but the womb from which they came

The return to the womb ( the sea ) is the return to the Earth and our Maker

Yes but they would have to die to get there so death is involved in the process

And the only maker you have are your biological parents as there is no other one
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
 
Posts: 10195

Print view this post

Re: The sexual theories of Freud - I believe, do you?

#14  Postby McNulty » Jan 01, 2014 6:13 am

It's the thought that counts, that being - many people believe there is a Maker, especially as we get older.

Hence, a move to the coast, places such as Eastbourne, UK etc.. full of old people's homes.

And I will make a challenge - I believe I can give a fairly good analysis of why women do many of the things that they do , so ask away!

Perfume? Used to symbolise the the essence of the vagina etc..
User avatar
McNulty
Banned Sockpuppet
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 89

Zimbabwe (zw)
Print view this post

Re: The sexual theories of Freud - I believe, do you?

#15  Postby Arcanyn » Jan 01, 2014 6:21 am

Are you going to provide evidence for any of these assertions?
Power doesn't corrupt, it reveals. Only when someone is free from constraints and consequences do they show their true character.

Sign the petition for the William Lane Craig/David Icke debate here:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/craigickedebate/signatures
User avatar
Arcanyn
 
Posts: 1478
Age: 36
Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: The sexual theories of Freud - I believe, do you?

#16  Postby McNulty » Jan 01, 2014 6:23 am

This kind of paganistic, Freudian-type psychology does not come with evidence I am afraid.
No, it's more instinctual and intuitive.
User avatar
McNulty
Banned Sockpuppet
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 89

Zimbabwe (zw)
Print view this post

Re: The sexual theories of Freud - I believe, do you?

#17  Postby Goldenmane » Jan 01, 2014 7:07 am

McNulty wrote:Many sports adhere to Freudian analysis, such as soccer.

The scoring of a goal sends men wild, as this is symbolic of the sperm reaching the egg, or at least intercourse, IMO.

Would you agree with that?


No, I wouldn't, because I'm not a fucking idiot.

This kind of paganistic, Freudian-type psychology does not come with evidence I am afraid.
No, it's more instinctual and intuitive.


In other words, it's bullshit.
-Geoff Rogers

@Goldenmane3

http://goldenmane.onlineinfidels.com/
User avatar
Goldenmane
 
Posts: 2383

Print view this post

Re: The sexual theories of Freud - I believe, do you?

#18  Postby McNulty » Jan 01, 2014 8:42 am

Not at all- plenty of things can be explained in terms of instinct and intuition. In fact, most psychology and philosophy is like this, or do you claim it all to be bullshit, and that you are more than the greats such as Nietzsche, Freud, Kierkerrgard and the rest?

That would be mighty arrogant if you were to do so.
User avatar
McNulty
Banned Sockpuppet
THREAD STARTER
 
Posts: 89

Zimbabwe (zw)
Print view this post

Re: The sexual theories of Freud - I believe, do you?

#19  Postby Goldenmane » Jan 01, 2014 8:57 am

McNulty wrote:Not at all- plenty of things can be explained in terms of instinct and intuition. In fact, most psychology and philosophy is like this, or do you claim it all to be bullshit, and that you are more than the greats such as Nietzsche, Freud, Kierkerrgard and the rest?

That would be mighty arrogant if you were to do so.


It's not an explanation if it cannot be supported by evidence. In that case, it's just some bullshit some cunt made up, and some other people chose to believe because it sounded good to them, and fit with their prejudices.

And hells yes, I'm better than all those fucks - I'm at least as intelligent, and have access to something rapidly approaching ten billion times the knowledge any one of the cunts had, which makes me better placed to assess the produycts of their necessarily-curtailed educations.

You've got access to the same information, so I've no idea why you think they were right.

:ask:
-Geoff Rogers

@Goldenmane3

http://goldenmane.onlineinfidels.com/
User avatar
Goldenmane
 
Posts: 2383

Print view this post

Re: The sexual theories of Freud - I believe, do you?

#20  Postby Blackadder » Jan 01, 2014 9:32 am

McNulty wrote:Many sports adhere to Freudian analysis, such as soccer.

The scoring of a goal sends men wild, as this is symbolic of the sperm reaching the egg, or at least intercourse, IMO.

Would you agree with that?


I agree that you are talking out of your fucking arse, pal.

And you can Freud that.
That credulity should be gross in proportion to the ignorance of the mind that it enslaves, is in strict consistency with the principle of human nature. - Percy Bysshe Shelley
User avatar
Blackadder
RS Donator
 
Posts: 3776
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Next

Return to Social Sciences & Humanities

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest