What reason could Muhammed Have for claiming prophethood?

Abrahamic religion, you know, the one with the mosques...

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: What reason could Muhammed Have for claiming prophethood

#241  Postby Dracena » May 17, 2011 12:28 am

Onyx8 wrote:She could always just respond to those whom she considers serious as was pointed out and ignore the rest.

Yup, I was honest from the start about what I thought of mo and islam and she didn't protest.

She just doesn't have any of the answers.

Oh, she's got an answer for everything, it's just that they're wrong.

After all these centuries you would think that these theists would have some answers for the most obvious of problems with their stated beliefs. Have they really had their fingers in their ears for all this time?

I'd say so.

ETA Does she allow comments on her youtube channel? Does she edit them?

Don't know, we always communicated through p.m.
Dracena

Female

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

Re: What reason could Muhammed Have for claiming prophethood

#242  Postby Shrunk » May 17, 2011 12:31 am

Dracena wrote:A few days ago I sent a p.m. on youtube asking her if she was coming back and if not then why, this is her reply.

Look, obviously, I can't tell you how the discussions going to go. I'm not going to reply on there anymore because for one , people's lame attempts of being funny are not only annoying but go no where. I might respond then look at what another person responded just to see it's some irrelivant comment like "can't Allah help with that?" I really don't want to waste my time with people who arn't really even interested in discussing the issue. I'm getting my labtop fixed on sunday InshAllah, it still really is not working. That's the reason why I havn't responded. I can't write pages on my cell phone. But during that time, I've come to the conclusion after looking at the website, these people arn't even interested in discussion, just immature sarcasm and jokes. If you hadn't noticed that's why I was interested in responding to Paul, because he looked sincere. I have seen everyones comments.

Second, you might not understand this, but the constant insult of prophet muhammed(pbuh) I find extremely offensive. I would ignore it if it was part of the discussion. For example if it was "..so for that reason he was a pedophile. Does it make him less of one if she was 6 or 9? Not even 11. I find him sick for that...."
not those useless comments like "..I swear I thought she was 11 xD...moslems haha.."
I tried to remain patient and kind regardless. Try to speak good or don't speak at all, so i won't.

Obviously , you guys arn't going to follow these "rules" so I've decided, what's the point? I won't respond to people who arn't serious. I can't force you to be. That's fine, it's your choice, but i don't want to discuss with people like that. Hope you understand. Find another muslim to discuss with who inshAllah is educated and has enough patience to take those constant remarks, I don't. Salam/peace

It's cool if you wanna post this on the forum page. I'll leave my account open.

I'm a bit disappointed because I did inform her of what she could expect by coming here to discuss.

Well, if you see this, ProudMuslim: Thanks for your frankness. Obviously, members here are not going to change their writing style to accomdate your sensitivities, and equally obviously you're quite free to stop posting here if it's causing you discomfort. I don't think any the less of you for it. Best wishes.
"A community is infinitely more brutalised by the habitual employment of punishment than it is by the occasional occurrence of crime." -Oscar Wilde
Shrunk

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Islam