SPMaximus
RS Donator

Male

Finland (fi)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: Day Z - ArmA II zombie mod

#42  Postby SPMaximus » Aug 27, 2012 10:45 pm

sooo yeah, some hacker teleported everyone on the server i was on to the same location and insta killed them

lost my DMR and AKM and a full inventory of other goodies :coffee:

probably gonna look for one of those private password protected servers now
edit: managed to get back to the massive pile of dead bodies after like 20 minutes of running like hell, and 1 other guy was there looting, and the dickhead shot me :coffee:
also got kind of annoying cause i couldnt turn off walking/slow walking for some retarded reason
:popcorn:
SPMaximus
RS Donator

Male

Finland (fi)
Print view this post

#43  Postby SPMaximus » Aug 30, 2012 1:11 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21NTHW0QGkY[/youtube]
bloody DCer :popcorn:

http://www.survivedayz.com/
i play on a password protected private hive server now ^^
unfortunately its in Seattle so i have like 180-200 ping, but Dayz/Arma 2 is pretty unresponsive anyway so its not so bad :popcorn:
SPMaximus
RS Donator

Male

Finland (fi)
Print view this post

#44  Postby SPMaximus » Aug 30, 2012 12:34 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHsuOcXR0oU[/youtube]

pretty fun to watch
SPMaximus
RS Donator

Male

Finland (fi)
Print view this post

#45  Postby SPMaximus » Sep 04, 2012 1:10 am

another server i play on is Dayz 9999 US, also a private hive server

today i found a fully repaired tractor in the middle of Stary Sobor, almost no fuel, but i got as far as one of the deer stands near pogorevka, so i went looking for a jerry can so i could refuel it, eventually after looting a few barns i found one, then i ran to pogorevka to refill it, unfortunately a zombie came up behind a building and knocked me out instantly, and after i woke up i was knocked out instantly again, and eventually i managed to get up, run into a building and bandage myself, with about 300 blood left :what:

after running around for 2+ hours almost completely blind, constantly passing out, looking for animals to kill and eat for health, i found 1 chicken and 1 goat, good enough for about 5000 blood, while running around blind i found a crashed helicopter with NVG's, first ones ive found, unfortunately its almost always daylight on this server :(

so i now have a fully fueled tractor, with 2 jerry cans of extra fuel, engine parts, 2 AKS-74 Kobra's, 1 AK-74, 1 CZ550 sniper rifle, 6 Blood Bags, 9 Morphine Auto Injectors
:smoke:

you can build bases and shit on this server, basically you put down a tank trap where you want a building, tell an admin what building you want and he will put it there, i think thats how it works
SPMaximus
RS Donator

Male

Finland (fi)
Print view this post

#46  Postby SPMaximus » Sep 05, 2012 8:39 pm

so yeah, ive been wondering why zombies have been so hard to take down with pistols lately, turns out they nerfed the damage a month ago (arma 2 beta patch nerf), so now all handguns need 3-4 body shots to take down 1 zombie (still 1 headshot), so best weapons now are the g17 and m9 with their high capacity magazines

i just raided the north airfield, have a g17 with 8 mags, AKS-74 Kobra with a 4-5 mags, and an SVD Camo with just 1 mag :(
SPMaximus
RS Donator

Male

Finland (fi)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Video Games