Diablo 3

15th May

Computer and console game related chat

Moderators: Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Diablo 3

#321  Postby xtraordinaryevidence » Aug 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Wuffy wrote:Oh wow. I figured it was just some facebook thread. Took a while to catch on it was the guys at blizzard saying those comments.

Yeah sorry for the cryptic post. I didn't want to spoil it, lol.
"I didn't stop the planes from hitting the buildings, but I left a cross in the rubble. You're welcome." - Yahweh
xtraordinaryevidence

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#322  Postby wunksta » Sep 07, 2012 5:03 pm

xtraordinaryevidence wrote:http://imgur.com/wfySr

Yeah, that was just unprofessional.
The night is dark and full of terrors...
wunksta

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#323  Postby Sityl » Sep 07, 2012 7:42 pm

I've played through the first two difficulties. It grows on you. I'm a barb, and the barb really is amazing if, around lvl 45 you equip her with a "reduced level requirement by 15" weapon. You can go from an 80dps weapon to 650 like /that. I've also been going for gear with +mf and +gf.

I like the plot. Was kind of surprised there is no "god" in heaven, just angels.
Stephen Colbert wrote:Now, like all great theologies, Bill [O'Reilly]'s can be boiled down to one sentence - 'There must be a god, because I don't know how things work.'

Sityl

Name: Ser Sityllan Payne
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#324  Postby Wuffy » Sep 11, 2012 2:41 am

I'm at Inferno Act II, and You just get turned into a smear by the critters in actII if you are under geared (I seem to be) But no idea where to get better gear since... well.. Everything in the AH is over priced to shit.

And drops are... well honestly I stopped playing for a few months I have NO idea what I'm looking at anymore I just either disenchant it or sell it. I've bought Guild wars 2... and at the same price too. I'm having more fun with that.
Wuffy

Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#325  Postby LIFE » Sep 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Wuffy wrote:I'm at Inferno Act II, and You just get turned into a smear by the critters in actII if you are under geared (I seem to be) But no idea where to get better gear since... well.. Everything in the AH is over priced to shit.

And drops are... well honestly I stopped playing for a few months I have NO idea what I'm looking at anymore I just either disenchant it or sell it. I've bought Guild wars 2... and at the same price too. I'm having more fun with that.

After patch 1.0.4 things got a bit better. You can find cheap gear with all res/vit/main stat in the AH now, also higher dps weapons since they drop more frequently post-patch. My barb is 55k dps unbuffed dual-wield and I farm Act III with the occasional death to unbalanced elite combos (if those Hulk Phasebeasts corner you with Frozen, Desecrator, Plagued I'm pretty much dead 8 out of 10 times). That is though because I switched some survivability for some more MF gear so I can do Act III runs with 200+ base MF and I do find a nice legendary or set item once in a while. I can't play that often but do a few quick runs every other day or so that net me enough gold to buy upgrades. Tried crafting 6prop-items but it's just too random to be worthwile.

Currently the Barb is the most efficient class in terms of farming Inferno, rumors have it they buff-nerf all classes with 1.0.5 for more balance and tweak the loot tables. Let's hope for the better. But the sweet stuff will be held back for the expansion, that I am sure of.
"If you think education is expensive, try the cost of ignorance" - Derek Bok
"Words that make questions may not be questions at all" - Neil deGrasse Tyson
LIFE
Site Admin

Name: Bernhard
Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#326  Postby LIFE » Sep 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Has someone tested the new patch on the PTR?
I must say it really is a great step in the right direction, hunting the keywardens for the unique ring is mighty fun, so is the new loot tables and monster power addition. This game is getting better with each patch, hopefully be really neat once the first expansion is ready. Rumour has it it'll introduce new classes, the talisman and some neat little extras left and right, along with of course new content :D

Am all excited again :cheers:
"If you think education is expensive, try the cost of ignorance" - Derek Bok
"Words that make questions may not be questions at all" - Neil deGrasse Tyson
LIFE
Site Admin

Name: Bernhard
Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#327  Postby Wuffy » Sep 27, 2012 3:37 am

Oh, this sounds rather different now.

I may come back to play it. I was thinking of doing a run the other night but realised I had uninstalled it.
Wuffy

Male

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Video Games