Don't starve

new survival game

Computer and console game related chat

Moderators: Blip, The_Metatron

Don't starve

#1  Postby aban57 » May 07, 2013 3:58 pm

I discovered this new game a few days ago. If you like the survival part of Minecraft, then this game is for you !
Death is definitive (altough you have several ways to resurect), and the goal is to survive as long as you can. Very addictive.
aban57

Name: Cindy
Female

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

Re: Don't starve

#2  Postby aban57 » May 07, 2013 4:44 pm

BTW, also available on Mac for The_Metatron :)
aban57

Name: Cindy
Female

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#3  Postby DarthHelmet86 » May 08, 2013 2:16 am

It is a pretty fun game, I have had it for awhile since it had a Steam sale ages ago. I haven't played it in ages though since I have been playing other stuff but it is a game I mean to get back into. Hopefully last long enough to grow a beard.
I. This is Not a Game
II. Here and Now, You are Alive
DarthHelmet86
RS Donator

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#4  Postby Nostalgia » May 08, 2013 2:27 am

I suppose it's close to the game I've been waiting for years to be developed. Think Fallout: New Vegas with hardcore mode x100.

You have to eat or you die. You have to drink or you die. You have to sleep or you become useless. You have to keep warm or you die. If you get shot in the leg you can't walk any more and will bleed out soon. If you get shot in the torso or the head you die.
We are alive, so the universe must be said to be alive. We are its consciousness as well as our own. We rise out of the cosmos and see its mesh of patterns, and it strikes us as beautiful. And that feeling is the most important thing in all the universe.
Nostalgia

Male

Scotland (ss)
Print view this post

Return to Video Games