Spoilers ahead

Computer and console game related chat

Moderators: Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Mass Effect 3 Ending

#261  Postby Aern Rakesh » Jan 01, 2013 1:46 pm

Varangian wrote:
Nora_Leonard wrote:Very attractive!

Thanks! Here's a pic from ME2:

That lipstick goes perfectly with the black armour. ;)

She looks a bit like my favourite femshep who was a goth (with that colour lipstick) :-) (I'd post a picture but that YTber has deleted her account.)

Oh, wait, I think I have it on photobucket...

Her name was Juno Shepard...
Aern Rakesh
RS Donator

Female

United States (us)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#262  Postby DarthHelmet86 » Jan 01, 2013 1:49 pm

I tend to find it hard to play as anything but the ultra nice person in RPGs, at least on CRPGs. I feel much more free while playing pencil and paper RPGs where I can fully role play my characters actions, motivations and thoughts.

I also played as FemShep for my run of ME1 and half run of ME2. Before I got bored and fed up with 2 that is. One day they will make the space RPG for me and it will have shooting, flying, hookers and booze...forget the shooting and flying. :p
I. This is Not a Game
II. Here and Now, You are Alive
DarthHelmet86
RS Donator

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#263  Postby Animavore » Jan 01, 2013 1:50 pm

Varangian wrote:
Nora_Leonard wrote:Very attractive!

Thanks! Here's a pic from ME2:

That lipstick goes perfectly with the black armour. ;)

She looks like a slim, younger Kathy Bates with depression.
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Name: The Scribbler
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#264  Postby electricwhiteboy » Jan 08, 2013 4:24 pm

ME3 has been all about the multiplayer for me for a while now. May dip my toe back into the campaign for the (presumibly) last DLC.

Completed the whole trilogy twice and I went with my first playthrough import with each game. Whilst I have quibbles with the ending, it works in a interesting way. My mostly paragon Shep, except a few combat pragmatist decisions in ME2, chose the destroy option. I couldn't save the Geth, was unwilling to trans-humanize absolutely everyone against their will, control seemed like a dangerous amount of power. The decision was basicaly "am I willing to fry Joker's RealDoll?"

My second playthrough was a golden boy who had saved absolutely everyone against all odds, apart from Kaiden obviously, so control actually seemed like a better option.
electricwhiteboy

Print view this post

#265  Postby Varangian » Jan 26, 2013 12:17 am

Reached level 60 before going to Sanctuary, maxing out in all skills but one. I guess it is probably a combination of knowing the game and putting together a well-rounded team for each mission, as most fights are almost too easy at normal difficulty. I'm leaning more and more towards using the MEHEM mod. As for replaying ME3 for the fourth time, part of the fun comes from catching the dialogue between new combiantions of the team, as well as picking up some of the jokes I missed before. Anyone who kept Conrad Verner alive will get some fun replies from him; annoying as the guy is, he is kinda sweet in a misguided puppy way.

"Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings,
and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities." - H.P. Lovecraft
Varangian
RS Donator

Name: Björn
Male

Sweden (se)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Video Games