What do you think of Let's Plays?

Computer and console game related chat

Moderators: Blip, The_Metatron

Re: What do you think of Let's Plays?

#21  Postby Scar » Mar 24, 2015 6:01 am

I mostly watch them either of I just enjoy the game but don't enjoy playing it or because they player has an entertaining personality. I don't enjoy the kind that's just screaming like into their make and acting like a retard sich as pewdie pie.
Scar

Name: Michael
Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

Ads by Google

#22  Postby Scar » Mar 24, 2015 6:03 am

Mac_Guffin wrote:
Rome Existed wrote:Good ones are better than a usual review since they're showing the actual game and not some reviewer's paid for opinion.

I like watching reviews, but not for a tool to find out whether I want to buy a game. It's more or less for entertainment.

Though, there are a few reviewers that I trust. TotalBiscuit/The Cynical Brit is one of those.

Totalbiscuit is one of the very best but don't get caught calling him a reviewer, he doesn't like that at all ;) I hope he'll be done with his cancer treatment soon.
Scar

Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#23  Postby Mac_Guffin » Mar 26, 2015 5:29 am

Scar wrote:
Mac_Guffin wrote:
Rome Existed wrote:Good ones are better than a usual review since they're showing the actual game and not some reviewer's paid for opinion.

I like watching reviews, but not for a tool to find out whether I want to buy a game. It's more or less for entertainment.

Though, there are a few reviewers that I trust. TotalBiscuit/The Cynical Brit is one of those.

Totalbiscuit is one of the very best but don't get caught calling him a reviewer, he doesn't like that at all ;) I hope he'll be done with his cancer treatment soon.

haha Yeah, I forgot. He insists that he does first impression videos. I guess his only flaw is that he's a bit pedantic. It is a small flaw, and some would not consider it a flaw.
Mac_Guffin

Name: Christopher
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#24  Postby Scar » Mar 26, 2015 6:13 am

I don't consider it a flaw in his case because it means he really tries to deliver good information and quality content. I find his attitude quite refreshing compared to the many others who basically act like clowns. Although I also like jesse cox ;)
Scar

Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

Previous

Return to Video Games