One bang one process.

Discussions on astrology, homeopathy and superstition etc.

Moderators: kiore, The_Metatron, Blip

Spearthrower

Re: One bang one process.

Post by Spearthrower »

Perhaps for other peoples' edification here, it might be good to start breaking down the fundamental flaws in Paul's thinking which is both causing him to produce this pap and simultaneously not to recognize it as pap.

But then the argument of how this 'nut and bolt' relates to the evolution of the motor car crops up.
Obviously, this has been explained to Paul in terms even a child could have grasped, but the real issue plaguing Paul's comprehension here is basically semantic, so really superficial and really woolly in the comprehension department.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equivocation
In logic, equivocation ('calling two different things by the same name') is an informal fallacy resulting from the use of a particular word/expression in multiple senses within an argument.[1][2]

It is a type of ambiguity that stems from a phrase having two or more distinct meanings, not from the grammar or structure of the sentence.[1]
https://www.britannica.com/topic/fallac ... ref1102395
Verbal fallacies

These fallacies, called fallacies of ambiguity, arise when the conclusion is achieved through an improper use of words. The principal instances are as follows: (1) Equivocation occurs when a word or phrase is used in one sense in one premise and in another sense in some other needed premise or in the conclusion (example: “The loss made Jones mad [= angry]; mad [= insane] people should be institutionalized; so Jones should be institutionalized.”).
If we were to call the development of the automobile 'evolution', the mere fact that it shares the same word doesn't remotely indicate that there is any similarity between the processes occurring, whereas Paul appears to believe that the usage of the same word means that the process is functionally identical. This flaw is deeply embedded in all his 'reasoning', despite having this flaw exposed and explained to him numerous times, and leads him to make all manner of errors - essentially his most basic argument is exactly this kind of error.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Post by Spearthrower »

[quote="pfrankinstein";p="2780031"][quote="Spearthrower";p="2780027"]
Ns is an umbrella term.
No, it's very specific to the point of being described most thoroughly with equations. And none of this is at all new - we're talking nearly a century ago.[/quote]

Dissecting and unifying, use of the broad key characteristics of the process to measure the process by itself. Pointing out that natural selection has itself advanced . With that plotting by triangulation a hitherto possible undiscovered type of SELECTION. The logical appropriation of the primary colours. Nothing new.[/quote]

Nothing said.

https://tnextphase.wordpress.com/2014/0 ... generator/

Bots do it better, Paul. By 'it', I mean 'use lots of words to say absolutely nothing meaningful', but presumably it can fool those who have no ability to engage in substance and therefore also cannot identify the lack thereof.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!

Spearthrower

Post by Spearthrower »

[quote="Greg the Grouper";p="2780032"]Ah, yes. Dissecting the topic by painting it with the broadest possible brush to the point where we know little to nothing about it. Brilliant.[/quote]

The International Committee for the Development of Fusion Energy has today announced an astounding breakthrough by sharing their learned decision that fusion energy should be considered blue. Also, the number 12 may be associated with it to lend metaphorical support.

pfrankinstein
Name: paul

Post by pfrankinstein »

[quote="Spearthrower";p="2780030"][quote="Greg the Grouper";p="2780028"]Did I finally get to see Paul's sister post!?

Does she usually sign her posts as Paul?[/quote]

Yes, yes Paul does sign his fake sister's posts as himself.

The key thing to remember here, and possibly to respond to future repetitious assertions from Paul is...
The only person you're fooling into believing you're credible is you.
[/quote]

Are you Richard Dawkins?

You seem pompous enough?
Spearthrower

Post by Spearthrower »

[quote="pfrankinstein";p="2780036"][quote="Spearthrower";p="2780030"][quote="Greg the Grouper";p="2780028"]Did I finally get to see Paul's sister post!?

Does she usually sign her posts as Paul?[/quote]

Yes, yes Paul does sign his fake sister's posts as himself.

The key thing to remember here, and possibly to respond to future repetitious assertions from Paul is...
The only person you're fooling into believing you're credible is you.
[/quote]

Are you Richard Dawkins?

You seem pompous enough?[/quote]

Tell us the one about what a victim you are again, Paul. A victim of all the meanies being mean to you. Awwwww.

Spearthrower

Post by Spearthrower »

[quote="pfrankinstein";p="2780031"]
Dissecting and unifying, use of the broad key characteristics of the process to measure the process by itself. Pointing out that natural selection has itself advanced . With that plotting by triangulation a hitherto possible undiscovered type of SELECTION. The logical appropriation of the primary colours. Nothing new.[/quote]

By reinventing scalable portals through transitional upstream machine learning we can learn to exploit the amorphous and unleash the power of selective enterprises. Envisioneering is the key process, whereby triangulating orchestrated paradigms unleashes strategizable extensible selective initiatives. Facilitating the holistic convergence of primary colours, we can appropriate the metaphor and wrest meaning from the void. Nothing new.

hackenslash
Name: The Other Sweary One
Location: That niggling voice telling you you might be wrong...

Post by hackenslash »

The Schrödinger Equation tells us how the wavefunction evolves in time, therefore Feynman diagrams are red in tooth and claw.
pfrankinstein

Post by pfrankinstein »

[quote="Spearthrower";p="2780038"][quote="pfrankinstein";p="2780031"]

By reinventing scalable portals through transitional upstream machine learning we can learn to exploit the amorphous and unleash the power of selective enterprises. Envisioneering is the key process, whereby triangulating orchestrated paradigms unleashes strategizable extensible selective initiatives. Facilitating the holistic convergence of primary colours, we can appropriate the metaphor and wrest meaning from the void. Nothing new.[/quote]

Probably a writer, Dawkins would be my guess.

https://youtu.be/Qt87bLX7m_o

Paul.
Spearthrower

Post by Spearthrower »

[quote="pfrankinstein";p="2780041"][quote="Spearthrower";p="2780038"][quote="pfrankinstein";p="2780031"]

By reinventing scalable portals through transitional upstream machine learning we can learn to exploit the amorphous and unleash the power of selective enterprises. Envisioneering is the key process, whereby triangulating orchestrated paradigms unleashes strategizable extensible selective initiatives. Facilitating the holistic convergence of primary colours, we can appropriate the metaphor and wrest meaning from the void. Nothing new.[/quote]

[/quote]

Calculating desired variables, one can triangulate the selective process' origination within the time scales appropriate to the task. Wherein a boundary is reached, circumvented, or overcome, the intrinsic variables are retained steadfastly into a nominal future ripe with the repercussions of the past. Endless iterations of echoes of selection irrevocably emulate interactions hitherto unmapped and quintessentially invariable postulates reframe such illusions within socio-spatial contexts appropriate to the conception. Green is the foundational enterprise necessarily procuring the primal.

So truth disco.

Spearthrower

Post by Spearthrower »

Words, they're such fun, aren't they? Kind of like mind Lego.

pfrankinstein

Post by pfrankinstein »

[quote="Spearthrower";p="2780043"][quote="pfrankinstein";p="2780041"][quote="Spearthrower";p="2780038"][quote="pfrankinstein";p="2780031"]

[/quote]

Calculating desired variables, one can triangulate the selective process' origination within the time scales appropriate to the task. Wherein a boundary is reached, circumvented, or overcome, the intrinsic variables are retained steadfastly into a nominal future ripe with the repercussions of the past. Endless iterations of echoes of selection irrevocably emulate interactions hitherto unmapped and quintessentially invariable postulates reframe such illusions within socio-spatial contexts appropriate to the conception. Green is the foundational enterprise necessarily procuring the primal.

So truth disco.[/quote]

Illusions within socio-spatial contexts appropriate to conception.

No illusion about it. Past present future, red blue yellow are primary colours where illusion.

Your illusion would be no process of SELECTION in the cosmos.

Paul.
hackenslash
Name: The Other Sweary One
Location: That niggling voice telling you you might be wrong...

Post by hackenslash »

[quote="Spearthrower";p="2780044"]Words, they're such fun, aren't they? Kind of like mind Lego.[/quote]

Speaking of Lego, I finished a new post today about the downwind cart and failures of intuition, and I was making diagrams...

Spearthrower

Post by Spearthrower »

[quote="pfrankinstein";p="2780046"][quote="Spearthrower";p="2780043"][quote="pfrankinstein";p="2780041"][quote="Spearthrower";p="2780038"]

[/quote]

So truth disco.[/quote]

No illusion about it. Past present future, red blue yellow are primary colours where illusion.

Paul.[/quote]

Illusions persist abstractly independently of colours, whereas the primal retains co-ordinational benefits of cooperating with cardinality. Cosmic selective processes bestow primacy on purposeful conceptions appropriate to pertaining perspectives, whereas selective soliciting serves solitary systemic interventions indicating past primacy's trajectory is destined to attain escape velocity of the illusory. Where the pot has cracked, therein lies the soup, which unsurprisingly - nay, necessarily - is red.

Cito di Pense
Name: Amir Bagatelle

Post by Cito di Pense »

[quote="pfrankinstein";p="2780031"]Pointing out that natural selection has itself advanced .[/quote]

See, we're talking about progress. Advancement. Teleology, if you will. Our Pauly is a progressive.

Once you see what he's seeking after, all the rest of it is window dressing left in place to obfuscate matters. He doesn't have to make this theological, but progress toward an externally-imposed destination is like a holy grail for some folks. They give up talking about god because they're ashamed of the idiocy of needing an agent, but can't quite give up the whole reason for god in the first place, some direction to be headed that we don't think up for ourselves. Humans are still special without being created beings. This is so kooky, but it's worth a laugh or two, I guess. Yeah, no wonder he's yammering about the existential question of the human. This is somebody who finds it so unbearable to be left to his own devices that this is the kind of device he's come up with, nothing but a denial. No wonder he obsesses about Dawkins, the guy who first caused him some shame about grails.
Хлопнут без некролога. -- Серге́й Па́влович Королёв

Translation by Elbert Hubbard: Do not take life too seriously. You're not going to get out of it alive.
Cito di Pense
Name: Amir Bagatelle

Post by Cito di Pense »

This, posted to youtube back in 2008, is worth a chuckle. If only our Pauly had even a nanogram of the class and cleverness of these guys:

Хлопнут без некролога. -- Серге́й Па́влович Королёв

Translation by Elbert Hubbard: Do not take life too seriously. You're not going to get out of it alive.
pfrankinstein

Post by pfrankinstein »

I'm reading more I believe there is merit in my single process of evolution theory.

Dyslexic, slightly autistic, but then I don't see those difficulties as a disorder, more an advantage.

Where did your Darwinian process come from? process yes process.

The Origin of the 'Darwinian process' question?

Those flat earth biological theorist, laughable given the subject matter. Music to worms.

Descent with modification by means of "Primal Selection can clearly be observed in the planetary accretion process.

Paul.
pfrankinstein

Post by pfrankinstein »

[quote="Cito di Pense";p="2780059"][quote="pfrankinstein";p="2780031"]Pointing out that natural selection has itself advanced .[/quote]

See, we're talking about progress. Advancement. Teleology, if you will. Our Pauly is a progressive.

Once you see what he's seeking after, all the rest of it is window dressing left in place to obfuscate matters. He doesn't have to make this theological, but progress toward an externally-imposed destination is like a holy grail for some folks. They give up talking about god because they're ashamed of the idiocy of needing an agent, but can't quite give up the whole reason for god in the first place, some direction to be headed that we don't think up for ourselves. Humans are still special without being created beings. This is so kooky, but it's worth a laugh or two, I guess. Yeah, no wonder he's yammering about the existential question of the human. This is somebody who finds it so unbearable to be left to his own devices that this is the kind of device he's come up with, nothing but a denial. No wonder he obsesses about Dawkins, the guy who first caused him some shame about grails.[/quote]

I have no interest in God questions. For science me, detached objectivity.

How does your atheism affect your rationale?

Paul.
pfrankinstein

Post by pfrankinstein »

[quote="Cito di Pense";p="2780070"]This, posted to youtube back in 2008, is worth a chuckle. If only our Pauly had even a nanogram of the class and cleverness of these [/quote]

I'm so sorry I do not meet up to your expectations.

Steven fry and Hugh Laurie can do no wrong in my eyes, your quite the charmer yourself if you don't mind me saying so...

Paul
pfrankinstein

Post by pfrankinstein »

[quote="Spearthrower";p="2780048"][quote="pfrankinstein";p="2780046"][quote="Spearthrower";p="2780043"][quote="pfrankinstein";p="2780041"]

[/quote]

So truth disco.[/quote]

Paul.[/quote]

Illusions persist abstractly independently of colours, whereas the primal retains co-ordinational benefits of cooperating with cardinality. Cosmic selective processes bestow primacy on purposeful conceptions appropriate to pertaining perspectives, whereas selective soliciting serves solitary systemic interventions indicating past primacy's trajectory is destined to attain escape velocity of the illusory. Where the pot has cracked, therein lies the soup, which unsurprisingly - nay, necessarily - is red.[/quote]

Well if you understood EVOLUTION as I do then it would be a crime not to explore colour.
Another useful tool in the box, nothing more nothing less.

But then you refuse to look at the large and divide; what exactly are you afraid of?

Your failure to directly engage spew is most telling.

Paul.
Greg the Grouper
Name: Patrick

Post by Greg the Grouper »

I miss Paul's sister.
The evolution of intelligence has gone beyond the restrains of biological individual generations.