Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Atheism, secularism & freethought etc.

Moderators: kiore, The_Metatron, Blip

User avatar
vartaa
Banned Sockpuppet
Posts: 9
Joined: Sep 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by vartaa »

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
___________

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
___________________

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
_______________________________
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
____________
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
_________________________
Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
_____________
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( triple w ( d . o . t ) asitis ( d . o . t ) c . o . m {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
User avatar
SafeAsMilk
Posts: 14774
Joined: Jul 27, 2010 5:11 pm
Name: Makes Fails

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by SafeAsMilk »

This crap again?
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
User avatar
vartaa
Banned Sockpuppet
Posts: 9
Joined: Sep 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by vartaa »

SafeAsMilk";p="2760309 wrote:This crap again?


than why did you come here ? huh? ( rotten apple ) stay away from here.
User avatar
laklak
RS Donator
Posts: 20878
Joined: Feb 25, 2010 4:48 pm
Name: Florida Man
Country: The Great Satan
Location: Waiting for parts. Again.

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by laklak »

Please do.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! - Chicken Little
I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
vartaa
Banned Sockpuppet
Posts: 9
Joined: Sep 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by vartaa »

laklak";p="2760311 wrote:Please do.


do what ? huh?
User avatar
vartaa
Banned Sockpuppet
Posts: 9
Joined: Sep 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by vartaa »

laklak";p="2760311 wrote:Please do.


please do what ? ( brother ) would you explain it bit more ?
User avatar
Spinozasgalt
RS Donator
Posts: 18787
Joined: Feb 26, 2010 12:27 am
Name: Jennifer
Country: Australia
Location: Australia

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by Spinozasgalt »

Why do you bother coming back? You've been banned before. You'll be banned again. Nobody here cares about your nonsense. Nobody here is going to convert to your nonsense. You're wasting your time.
When the straight and narrow gets a little too straight, roll up the joint.
Or don't. Just follow your arrow wherever it points.

Kacey Musgraves
User avatar
BlackBart
Posts: 12608
Joined: Feb 26, 2010 11:29 am
Name: rotten bart

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by BlackBart »

Because I like it here. Everybody's so nice and the cushions are very comfy and...sorry I thought you were talking to me. :shifty:
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
vartaa
Banned Sockpuppet
Posts: 9
Joined: Sep 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by vartaa »

Spinozasgalt";p="2760318 wrote:Why do you bother coming back? You've been banned before. You'll be banned again. Nobody here cares about your nonsense. Nobody here is going to convert to your nonsense. You're wasting your time.


cuz i have the right to stay here ( just like yourself or everyone else ) and if you dont like purpose of human life than go to hell, and avoid it, but you dont have any rights to say go away from here to me.

and who has asked you for what is what ? huh? i dont have to learn anything from any random whore ( like yourself ) so keep your very great knowledge to yourself and make roll of it and fit it into your asshole. ( rascal slut )

now go away and dont be attention seeking whore. ( HUT sali randi )

and now because you have banned me very unrightously so bear the shoe filled with potty and urine, but i wonder being an lowest of mankinds it will have any effect at you all varna sankaras at all,
User avatar
vartaa
Banned Sockpuppet
Posts: 9
Joined: Sep 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by vartaa »

BlackBart";p="2760319 wrote:Because I like it here. Everybody's so nice and the cushions are very comfy and...sorry I thought you were talking to me. :shifty:


because i have rights to stay here, and im on my topic and not running naked raising my both hands in the air like you.

and such rotten cats and dogs like you are ruling the whole world and misleading it. so i have to expose you ( rotten apple )

that is why i have come here, but instead of facing me you are banning me, indeed such an amazing way of overcoming somebody and claiming HEY! we are intelligent.
User avatar
vartaa
Banned Sockpuppet
Posts: 9
Joined: Sep 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by vartaa »

laklak";p="2760311 wrote:Please do.


please do what ? ( moron ) tell us please do what ? ( idiot dog ) huh?
User avatar
BlackBart
Posts: 12608
Joined: Feb 26, 2010 11:29 am
Name: rotten bart

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by BlackBart »

vartaa";p="2760325 wrote:
BlackBart";p="2760319 wrote:Because I like it here. Everybody's so nice and the cushions are very comfy and...sorry I thought you were talking to me. :shifty:


because i have rights to stay here, and im on my topic and not running naked raising my both hands in the air like you.

and such rotten cats and dogs like you are ruling the whole world and misleading it. so i have to expose you ( rotten apple )

that is why i have come here, but instead of facing me you are banning me, indeed such an amazing way of overcoming somebody and claiming HEY! we are intelligent.



Image
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
IAMinyou
Posts: 39
Joined: Oct 02, 2020 9:22 pm
Name: Brad
Country: Spain

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by IAMinyou »

vartaa";p="2760308 wrote:Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
___________

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
___________________

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
_______________________________
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
____________
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
_________________________
Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
_____________
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( triple w ( d . o . t ) asitis ( d . o . t ) c . o . m {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.


It's so much easier to get information about the next life when you obey the Voice of our Creator.
User avatar
Spinozasgalt
RS Donator
Posts: 18787
Joined: Feb 26, 2010 12:27 am
Name: Jennifer
Country: Australia
Location: Australia

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by Spinozasgalt »

vartaa";p="2760323 wrote:
Spinozasgalt";p="2760318 wrote:Why do you bother coming back? You've been banned before. You'll be banned again. Nobody here cares about your nonsense. Nobody here is going to convert to your nonsense. You're wasting your time.


cuz i have the right to stay here ( just like yourself or everyone else ) and if you dont like purpose of human life than go to hell, and avoid it, but you dont have any rights to say go away from here to me.

and who has asked you for what is what ? huh? i dont have to learn anything from any random whore ( like yourself ) so keep your very great knowledge to yourself and make roll of it and fit it into your asshole. ( rascal slut )

now go away and dont be attention seeking whore. ( HUT sali randi )

and now because you have banned me very unrightously so bear the shoe filled with potty and urine, but i wonder being an lowest of mankinds it will have any effect at you all varna sankaras at all,

You don't have the right to stay here. It's why you'll be banned again. And watch your mouth around me, boy.

But damn right. I am a whore and a rascal slut. I wear it proud!

Image
When the straight and narrow gets a little too straight, roll up the joint.
Or don't. Just follow your arrow wherever it points.

Kacey Musgraves
User avatar
Fallible
RS Donator
Posts: 51607
Joined: Feb 25, 2010 8:03 pm
Name: Alice Pooper
Country: Engerland na na
Location: The capital of Ireland - Liverpool.

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by Fallible »

But are you being an lowest of mankinds?
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
User avatar
BlackBart
Posts: 12608
Joined: Feb 26, 2010 11:29 am
Name: rotten bart

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by BlackBart »

Rotten. You gotta be rotten. All the cool kids are.
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
Fallible
RS Donator
Posts: 51607
Joined: Feb 25, 2010 8:03 pm
Name: Alice Pooper
Country: Engerland na na
Location: The capital of Ireland - Liverpool.

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by Fallible »

And rascal slut?
She battled through in every kind of tribulation,
She revelled in adventure and imagination.
She never listened to no hater, liar,
Breaking boundaries and chasing fire.
Oh, my my! Oh my, she flies!
User avatar
BlackBart
Posts: 12608
Joined: Feb 26, 2010 11:29 am
Name: rotten bart

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by BlackBart »

Image
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
Spinozasgalt
RS Donator
Posts: 18787
Joined: Feb 26, 2010 12:27 am
Name: Jennifer
Country: Australia
Location: Australia

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by Spinozasgalt »

Fallible wrote:But are you being an lowest of mankinds?

Image
When the straight and narrow gets a little too straight, roll up the joint.
Or don't. Just follow your arrow wherever it points.

Kacey Musgraves
User avatar
Evolving
Posts: 12545
Joined: Sep 08, 2010 4:42 pm
Name: Serafina Pekkala
Country: Luxembourg

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by Evolving »

Such rubbish baloney.
How extremely stupid not to have thought of that - T.H. Huxley
Post Reply