Christians Must Use Their Psychic Abilities

Abrahamic religion, you know, the one with the cross...

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Christians Must Use Their Psychic Abilities

#1  Postby DoctorE » May 05, 2010 1:48 pm

It's unfair.. some people get LSD trip without LSD ;)

An Interview With Former U.S. Government Psi Spy Lyn Buchanan About Why Christians Need To Accept The Use Of The Subconscious

Controlled Remote Viewing (CRV) is a “specific form of applied parapsychology.” Civilians consider it Psi Spying. A taught science, CRV involves using highly controlled physical and mental protocols, allowing a viewer to locate information hidden within the subconscious mind and bring it to the surface of the conscious using the human body as the go-between or translator. Surprisingly, CRV is utilized by every government in the world. It has helped the U.S. Government locate the perpetrators behind the Lockerbie bombing, predict the movements of Saddam Hussein and his troops in Desert Storm, and find Colombian drug lords.

Today, in the civilian world, it is utilized in the search for missing children, medical diagnostics, business information collection, and other types of police work. Almost anyone can be trained in CRV. Because Controlled Remote Viewing can also be used in a negative manner, there are ethical considerations to the science that must be considered. Out of ignorance, the Christian community has generally steered clear of the subject of CRV, labeling the application as evil, or satanic. However, Lyn Buchanan, Christian and former Psi Spy for the U.S. Government, has a different view:

Continues: http://www.basilandspice.com/journal/52 ... ities.html
DoctorE

Male

Iceland (is)
Print view this post

Re: Christians Must Use Their Psychic Abilities

#2  Postby mindyourmind » May 05, 2010 4:56 pm

I thought you could be arrested for Controlled Remote Viewing - if someone sees your telescope.

Now, if they can just use those amazing superpowers to predict Da Second Cummin.
So the reason why God created the universe, including millions of years of human and animal suffering, and the extinction of entire species, is so that some humans who have passed his test can be with him forever. I see.
mindyourmind

Male

South Africa (za)
Print view this post

#3  Postby Gawdzilla » May 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Chief Engineer on the Derail Express.

Geoff wrote:Not that I've anything against paedophilia, but it does leave one open to accusations of catholicism...

This space for rent.
Gawdzilla

Male

Mongolia (mn)
Print view this post

#4  Postby mindyourmind » May 05, 2010 5:07 pm

I remember those ads from the old-school comic books. Sigh ....
So the reason why God created the universe, including millions of years of human and animal suffering, and the extinction of entire species, is so that some humans who have passed his test can be with him forever. I see.
mindyourmind

Male

South Africa (za)
Print view this post

#5  Postby DoctorE » May 05, 2010 5:09 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV2E41Q6OvY[/youtube]
DoctorE

Male

Iceland (is)
Print view this post

Return to Christianity