I claim this house/land in the name of Yahushua

Abrahamic religion, you know, the one with the cross...

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

I claim this house/land in the name of Yahushua

#1  Postby DoctorE » Apr 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Easy as that...

A California woman is charged with burglary after prosecutors say she moved into a Lolo house that was for sale, changed the locks and delivered paperwork to the owner claiming it was hers.

Jackiya D. Ford, 37, was arrested on April 14 and her belongings removed from a house built by Bob Paffhausen. She made an initial appearance in Justice Court on April 19 and her bail was set at $50,000.

Paffhausen said Ford had showed up about two weeks earlier to view the house as a prospective buyer. Sometime after that, prosecutors say Ford delivered paperwork to Paffhausen claiming ownership of the house and the land in a 20-mile radius around it. She offered to drop the lawsuit if Paffhausen would pay her about $900,000 in pure silver and gold.

Paffhausen received a call from NorthWestern Energy saying someone had reported a natural gas leak at the house. Paffhausen went to the house, where he found the locks and garage door codes had been changed and notices were posted on the doors claiming the house had been given to Ford by "our Lord and Savior Yahushua."

Continues: http://www.missoulian.com/news/local/ar ... 002e0.html

Her MySpace page :)
http://www.myspace.com/jackiyajackiya
DoctorE

Male

Iceland (is)
Print view this post

Re: I claim this house/land in the name of Yahushua

#2  Postby lordshipmayhem » Apr 26, 2010 10:14 pm

California. Proof positive that at some point in recent history the entire country was tilted Westward, and all the loose nuts then rolled downhill.
"It is not science that is arrogant: science can be defined as ‘humility before the facts’ — it is those who refuse to submit to testing and make unsubstantiated claims that are arrogant. Arrogant and unjust." - Stephen Fry
lordshipmayhem

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#3  Postby virphen » Apr 26, 2010 10:25 pm

I don't think I have ever seen a myspace page that doesn't look like it was designed by a particularly deranged Alzheimer's patient on acid.
virphen

Male

Print view this post

#4  Postby Red_Nucleus » Apr 27, 2010 4:51 am

What a steaming pantsload. If he's ever lucky enough to end her unwelcome "Gawd-In", maybe the landlord can sell the remaining topsoil as fertiliser - certainly sounds like she's spewing enough of it. If there was ever a hint that perhaps US healthcare isn't cutting it, I think this might be it...
Non Serviat!

Better to say nothing and be thought a fool than to open your mouth...and quote the bible.
Red_Nucleus

Female

Australia (au)
Print view this post

Return to Christianity