18%
No
36%
I support the current things like bacon or cheese
45%

Total votes : 11

Re: New 2020 Election Documentary

#241  Postby felltoearth » May 25, 2022 5:43 pm

A 1% stake? Lol. Keeping that tinfoil hat firmly in place I see. Any opinion on the Rothschilds?
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#242  Postby Pudendum » May 25, 2022 8:30 pm

felltoearth wrote:A 1% stake? Lol. Keeping that tinfoil hat firmly in place I see. Any opinion on the Rothschilds?

I'm just expressing a general distrust of state-funded media. Oh, and corporate-funded. Um, and shadow-funded. Some of those who have broken away from it, have convinced me that they aren't always politically neutral. Your results may vary, of course.

I'm not saying I trust Gateway, just that the alternates aren't exemplary on politics either.

Distrust in media aside, some of them tip their hands by the kinds of stories they choose to promote, or to suppress. Or how they handle it when they get a story very wrong (such as Smollett, Covington kids, Russian Collusion Hoax etc.)

The 2000 Mules news has been curiously quiet, considering the open support Trump gave it.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/news-ucjsxpzt6h2025
"2000 Mules" is now available for digital download. Every American must see this movie. It's the most important political documentary ever made, because it reveals with irrefutable proof what really happened in the 2020 Election. The film is now on two great platforms where the Radical Left cannot censor it or take it down. Watch at SalemNow.com or 2000Mules.locals.com.
Maybe I'll stop back in when there is more than one political opinion represented respectfully here.
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#243  Postby Pudendum » May 25, 2022 8:57 pm

https://thepostmillennial.com/posobiec- ... wef-police

Posobiec 'fact-checked' by Reuters, Politifact over 'WEF police' claim after being detained by WEF police

Is reuters news, or a fact-checker for the WEF?
Maybe I'll stop back in when there is more than one political opinion represented respectfully here.
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#244  Postby felltoearth » May 25, 2022 9:04 pm

Post millennial. Lol.
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#245  Postby Pudendum » May 25, 2022 9:08 pm

felltoearth wrote:Post millennial. Lol.

Yes, it's funny how they tricked reuters into pretending there aren't WEF police, by filming his experience being accosted by police wearing a badge that says 'WEF Police'

Those kooky nutters lol
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

New 2020 Election Documentary

#246  Postby felltoearth » May 26, 2022 1:02 am

Amazing the crap you fill your head with. No wonder you have no critical thinking abilities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Post_Millennial#Content

edit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by felltoearth on May 26, 2022 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#247  Postby Fenrir » May 26, 2022 4:49 am

Oes noes!

Them sneaky bastatds.

It's a conspeeracy
Religion: it only fails when you test it.-Thunderf00t.
Fenrir

Male

South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands (gs)
Print view this post

#248  Postby felltoearth » May 26, 2022 12:29 pm

Pudendum wrote:

Yes, it's funny how they tricked reuters into pretending there aren't WEF police, by filming his experience being accosted by police wearing a badge that says 'WEF Police'

Those kooky nutters lol

This isn’t in any way particular to the so-called “WEF police.”
Ever been to Switzerland? If you are even perceived as a persona non grata they are on you like flies on shit. It’s why Americans get in hot water all the time as they assume they have the same rights and freedoms they think they have at home.

I read the PM piece. Holy shit. You call that journalism? “Who are these guys with these badges. Dunno, but they have a badge that says something I assume means something bad for our freedoms.” Excellent work guys. Good thing you are eager to show “another side of Davos.” Keep digging, you’re bound to find the answers you’re looking for.

Fuck me, I lost a brain cell just clicking the link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism

felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#249  Postby felltoearth » May 26, 2022 12:36 pm

Additionally, I am always sus about an article talking about another article that doesn’t provide an actual link to the article they are covering. That’s really shitty journalism intended for low information morons that will lap up whatever misinformation they deem worthy to “print.”

Your “observations” about media bias ring pretty hollow when you can’t even see that these people are worse than hacks.

felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#250  Postby The_Piper » May 26, 2022 12:52 pm

I haven't caught up with this thread in a while, but I wanted to mention that the Caribou movie theater will let people who can't afford it to view this "documentary" for free. I'm glad I read that, sometimes it's good to know where people stand. I've only been there once I think anyway, but there won't be a second time. :snooty: :lol:
"There are two ways to view the stars; as they really are, and as we might wish them to be." - Carl Sagan
"If an argument lasts more than five minutes, both parties are wrong" unknown
Self Taken Pictures of Wildlife
The_Piper

Name: Fletch F. Fletch
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#251  Postby felltoearth » May 26, 2022 2:47 pm

You get what you pay for.

felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#252  Postby Pudendum » May 26, 2022 2:57 pm

felltoearth wrote:Amazing the crap you fill your head with. No wonder you have no critical thinking abilities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Post_Millennial#Content

edit

I used some critical thinking ability on your 'source'. Have you?

Sanger, the co-founder of wikipedia, had a lot to say about political bias there.

If you haven't heard his criticisms, they are worth seeking out.

Of course, you can still believe wikipedia if you want, just don't expect anyone with critical thinking skills to join you.

If you want to point out a news agency you trust more, who is more right-leaning, I'll check them out. Wikipedia is a dumpster fire.

felltoearth wrote:
Pudendum wrote:

Those kooky nutters lol

This isn’t in any way particular to the so-called “WEF police.”
Ever been to Switzerland? If you are even perceived as a persona non grata they are on you like flies on shit. It’s why Americans get in hot water all the time as they assume they have the same rights and freedoms they think they have at home.
Yes, Posobiec didn't seem to surprised by that. While being detained, it was noticed that the WEF have their own police there. That's all.

The PM piece may say a lot more, but the main point I was highlighting was the denial that WEF has their own police.

Next, you'll try telling me their 'Great Reset' is a conspiracy theory lol

I read the PM piece. Holy shit. You call that journalism? “Who are these guys with these badges. Dunno, but they have a badge that says something I assume means something bad for our freedoms.” Excellent work guys. Good thing you are eager to show “another side of Davos.” Keep digging, you’re bound to find the answers you’re looking for.

Fuck me, I lost a brain cell just clicking the link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism

So more sources from wikipedia, eh? I'll check those out if they ever become relevant to the discussion.

If you want to accuse PM of 'yellow journalism', I'm good with that. Do you ever use that kind of criticism on wikipedia? Or is their bias ok?

felltoearth wrote:

Your “observations” about media bias ring pretty hollow when you can’t even see that these people are worse than hacks.

Are you aware of the wikipedia co-founders criticisms of wikipedia around politics?

Or are you still trying to sound 'correct', rather than 'critical'?

If you look carefully, you'll probably see that we don't disagree, except on trusting wikipedia.

The_Piper wrote:I haven't caught up with this thread in a while, but I wanted to mention that the Caribou movie theater will let people who can't afford it to view this "documentary" for free. I'm glad I read that, sometimes it's good to know where people stand. I've only been there once I think anyway, but there won't be a second time. :snooty: :lol:

I don't know about the Caribou, but even if it's really nice, I'm still not going to be able to sit through this.

Looks like there is no need to. If there is useable evidence, it will lead to that evidence being used. If there wasn't (as I suspect) then it will only add drama. (and dollars to someone, no doubt)
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#253  Postby felltoearth » May 26, 2022 3:26 pm

Jesus. What a load of gish gallop crap.

felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#254  Postby Pudendum » May 26, 2022 4:19 pm

felltoearth wrote:Jesus. What a load of gish gallop crap.

does your catch-phrase use indicate a difference of opinion with me? Or is it just exasperation?
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#255  Postby felltoearth » May 26, 2022 6:28 pm

Pudendum wrote:
The PM piece may say a lot more, but the main point I was highlighting was the denial that WEF has their own police.

They don’t you low information chump.

They are local police issued a special badge for the occasion each year.

I don’t boot lick for cops, but to suggest they are acting in any way special towards these bozos or that they are handmaidens to some kind of New World Order takes a special kind of stupid.

felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#256  Postby felltoearth » May 26, 2022 6:30 pm

Pudendum wrote:

does your catch-phrase use indicate a difference of opinion with me? Or is it just exasperation?

No, you deposited the contents of your bowels on this forum and I pointed it out.

felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#257  Postby Pudendum » May 26, 2022 8:27 pm

felltoearth wrote:
Pudendum wrote:

They don’t you

They aren't WEF police. They do wear a badge saying so, but I get ya.

We agree, but it comes across different when you call me a
low information chump.

The namecalling doesn't bother me too much, but it does suggest disagreement where there really isn't much.

I don’t boot lick for cops, but to suggest they are acting in any way special towards these bozos or that they are handmaidens to some kind of New World Order takes a special kind of stupid.

If they aren't acting 'in any special way' toward Schwab et al, then how do those rich fuckers know they are special? Heck, I bet they even have special toilet paper. Made of the lips of the softest ermines.

Mink is for the commoners...

You know who is being protected there, right? Some very wealthy, arguably powerful people, who will be deciding how your country should be run. Whichever one that is. You better damned well believe they will be treated 'special'. Whenever I've been around those international meetings, things get hyper-secure, with norms being out the window (Calgary G7, for example)
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#258  Postby Pudendum » May 26, 2022 8:28 pm

felltoearth wrote:
Pudendum wrote:

No, you deposited the contents of your bowels on this forum and I pointed it out.

Well thanks. I appreciate you dropping your big, steamy bolus here too. It's fun to look through such scat. :)
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#259  Postby Pudendum » May 27, 2022 10:02 pm

Found more from Gateway Pundit...
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... -june-2nd/
Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips investigated the ballot trafficking incidents in Yuma County, Arizona, and included this information in the film “2000 Mules.”

“18 months ago, we knew that when the full story was told about Yuma, Arizona, it would reveal systematic, systemic, ballot trafficking with connections that spread nationwide. It’s now happening, thankfully, with law enforcement fully engaged. Much more remains to be revealed in the days ahead,” Catherine Engelbrecht told the Gateway Pundit.

The Gateway Pundit previously reported that Fuentes was charged with two Class 4 felonies alleging forgery and conspiracy, and two felonies of ballot abuse. Alma Yadira Juarez pleaded guilty and admitted to police that Fuentes gave her the ballots to stuff in drop boxes.

The hearing is set for June 2nd.

I understand they aren't a 'trustworthy source', but perhaps Engelbrecht and Phillips didn't get that memo. In any case, it seems there are some who believe differently than the Biden camp.
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#260  Postby felltoearth » May 28, 2022 2:38 am

There’s no “Biden Camp” here. Not sure where you got that impression.
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracy Theories