18%
No
36%
I support the current things like bacon or cheese
45%

Total votes : 11

Re: New 2020 Election Documentary

#661  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 16, 2022 4:42 pm

Twitter should be obliged to provide a platform for Muslim terrorists to plan their next attack.

Pudendum won't answer but logically, according to his prior stated views, he supports the above. This is purely deductive because he won't say but it follows necessarily from his position.

Or else he must reject it, and therefore acknowledge that Twitter doesn't have an obligation to host undesirable speech.

Then we're just down to horsetrading about what speech is or isn't undesirable, and Cunt's bailey's been ravaged clean.

Here's your petard; get hoisting.
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#662  Postby Pudendum » Jun 16, 2022 4:49 pm

Spearthrower wrote:And there it is: in post-Truth world, we're even supposed to ignore the written, recorded word in favour of a troll's feelies.

Being a contemptible moron is what makes you unwelcome with reasonable people, Cunt - not your fatuous beliefs.

Being unable to use the quote function, to quote what you wish I said, makes this hilariously poor trolling.

I think I understand why you have such trouble acknowledging reality. You probably avoid news that causes discomfort.
http://www.reddit.com

I noticed you can't say why libsoftiktok was banned. I get it now. Stay comfy, and don't bother accepting that twitter is biased.

But it doesn't change the facts. Just your appearance.

Maybe I'll stop back in when there is more than one political opinion represented respectfully here.
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#663  Postby THWOTH » Jun 16, 2022 4:51 pm

Pudendum wrote:...
Everyone has heard that call...and the framing of it, from both sides.

I mean, unless one is a fucking idiot, who only listens to one side. Plenty of those out there, of course.

Exactly. Apparently one side 'frames' the sitting president's demand that Georgia's secretary of state find an extra eleven and a half thousand votes, that were never cast, as, at best, foolhardy, and at worse, a blatant attempt to fix the ballot and disenfranchise the entire Georgia electorate. The other side 'frames' the sitting president's demand that Georgia's secretary of state find an extra eleven and a half thousand votes, that were never cast, as the heroic act of a true patriot.

So which side of the 'fucking idiot' line to you come down on?
"No-one is exempt from speaking nonsense – the only misfortune is to do it solemnly."
Michel de Montaigne, Essais, 1580
THWOTH
RS Donator

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#664  Postby Pudendum » Jun 16, 2022 4:54 pm

THWOTH wrote:

I mean, unless one is a fucking idiot, who only listens to one side. Plenty of those out there, of course.

Exactly. Apparently one side 'frames' the sitting president's demand that Georgia's secretary of state find an extra eleven and a half thousand votes, that were never cast, as, at best, foolhardy, and at worse, a blatant attempt to fix the ballot and disenfranchise the entire Georgia electorate. The other side 'frames' the sitting president's demand that Georgia's secretary of state find an extra eleven and a half thousand votes, that were never cast, as the heroic act of a true patriot.

Oh, I think it sounded like a shitty call.

What did Trump respond? Or were your handlers careful to prevent you knowing? Can you find his response? Or only his response edited by his detractors?

With so many Dems (who hate Trump) investigating, this week should yield ALL the indictments and stuff. Lets see what they get.

And if anyone has their mind changed after lol
Maybe I'll stop back in when there is more than one political opinion represented respectfully here.
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#665  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 16, 2022 5:12 pm

Twitter should be obliged to provide a platform for Muslim terrorists to plan their next attack.

Pudendum apparently can't quite find it in himself to take a position on this.

Now isn't that funny!

It also provokes another relevant question.

Why were you suspended from Rationalia?
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#666  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 16, 2022 5:12 pm

Romping in the bailey.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#667  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 16, 2022 5:14 pm

Pudendum wrote: Or were your handlers careful to prevent you knowing?

Even your Morton's Demon is wearing a tinfoil hat.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#668  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 16, 2022 5:18 pm

THWOTH wrote:

It's almost as if there's... oh what do you call it... evidence? oh yes, evidence of Trump trying to defraud the election, and blow me down, but that evidence seems unable to get past his Morton's Demon.

It's a funny thing to watch - look:

Isn't that perplexing... no, no of course it's not, because we both know exactly how this works - we learned it from watching Creationists! :cheers:

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#669  Postby Pudendum » Jun 16, 2022 5:20 pm

Spearthrower wrote:Twitter should be obliged to provide a platform for Muslim terrorists to plan their next attack.

Now isn't that funny!

He said, ignoring the awkward question of twitters bias.

Again. lol

I know, you are doing the best you can. Refusing to acknowledge the fact of twitters bias must be hard, with no facts available to back it up.

Why not switch to one of your other two troll-themes? This one has you beclowning yourself.

Just saw your Georgia post...right on cue! Is that some quote-mining from his detractors? Or his response, unfiltered by your media thought-leaders? I don't bother with videos, or most of your inane hogwash, to be honest.
Pudendum
Banned User

Print view this post

#670  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 16, 2022 5:21 pm

When you read my posts, please do so to the tune of Sh-Boom by The Chords

Spearthrower wrote:
But whatever other bollocks he wants to sell, the most important bailey to him - the one he really needs to hold to sell the rest of his shit - you can read it right from the outset of this thread - is that disagreement with him means you are as blindly partisan and anti-rational as he is - a manufactured and entirely false parity, no different in mechanism or motivation to the oft-asserted fundamentalist claim that atheism or evolution is a religion. There's a need for you to be brought down to their level so they've got some minor chance of convincing some muppet that there's a genuine controversy.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#671  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 16, 2022 5:23 pm

Pudendum wrote:
Spearthrower wrote:Twitter should be obliged to provide a platform for Muslim terrorists to plan their next attack.

Now isn't that funny!

He said, ignoring the awkward question of twitters bias.

Again. lol

I know, you are doing the best you can. Refusing to acknowledge the fact of twitters bias must be hard, with no facts available to back it up.

Why not switch to one of your other two troll-themes? This one has you beclowning yourself.

Just saw your Georgia post...right on cue! Is that some quote-mining from his detractors? Or his response, unfiltered by your media thought-leaders? I don't bother with videos, or most of your inane hogwash, to be honest.

You agree, do you?

It follows from your position. Is it 'biased' for Twitter to ban Muslim terrorists from using Twitter to organize an attack? Wouldn't we be hurting their feelies if we did so, and that's so unfair!!! :waah:

Or do you want to reject it and deal in substance for once in your miserable life?

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#672  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 16, 2022 5:27 pm

drool wrote:unfiltered by your media thought-leaders?

The entire universe is all lies and untrustworthy and illegitimate because it doesn't conform to my cherished feelies!

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#673  Postby Greg the Grouper » Jun 16, 2022 5:28 pm

Pudendum wrote:Or were your handlers careful to prevent you knowing?

Actually, Thwoth is a CIA agent tasked with monitoring your behavior exclusively on this forum.

Can you find his response?

I would assume that Trump had some explanation or another. Maybe he said that he just phrased himself really poorly, and that he was definitely asking about something else. I naturally wouldn't expect him to simply admit to having tried to defraud the American people. I think we can all agree that you believe the Democrats did something nefarious this last election cycle; when you decide that they're innocent because they say they are, do let us know.
The evolution of intelligence has gone beyond the restrains of biological individual generations.
Greg the Grouper

Name: Patrick

United States (us)
Print view this post

#674  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 16, 2022 5:29 pm

Greg the Grouper wrote:
Pudendum wrote:Or were your handlers careful to prevent you knowing?

Actually, Thwoth is a CIA agent tasked with monitoring your behavior exclusively on this forum.

Sssshhhh!

What's the First Rule of Leftist club?

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#675  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 16, 2022 5:31 pm

Greg the Grouper wrote:
I would assume that Trump had some explanation or another. Maybe he said that he just phrased himself really poorly, and that he was definitely asking about something else. I naturally wouldn't expect him to simply admit to having tried to defraud the American people. I think we can all agree that you believe the Democrats did something nefarious this last election cycle; when you decide that they're innocent because they say they are, do let us know.

OMG bro, you so bias la.... you don't even know about what Trump said about this empirical evidence of him attempting to coerce a secretary of state to defraud the election which I refuse to acknowledge even exists.

See? You're all just as biased as me, therefore all your reasoning and argument and logic and evidence and facts - they're all biased too, and you're down at my level of fapping on my feelies.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#676  Postby Greg the Grouper » Jun 16, 2022 5:36 pm

Spearthrower wrote:What's the First Rule of Leftist club?

Gender Reidentification Camp is mandatory for all constituents?
The evolution of intelligence has gone beyond the restrains of biological individual generations.
Greg the Grouper

Name: Patrick

United States (us)
Print view this post

#677  Postby Seabass » Jun 16, 2022 5:40 pm

Now isn't that funny!

I asked him on Rationalia if Twitter should be obliged to host snuff films. He wouldn't answer that either, of course, because he's not interested honest debate, he's only interested in trolling.

There's no point in engaging with him.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire

"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka
Seabass

Name: Gazpacho Police

Print view this post

#678  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 16, 2022 5:43 pm

Spearthrower wrote:
THWOTH wrote:

It's almost as if there's... oh what do you call it... evidence? oh yes, evidence of Trump trying to defraud the election, and blow me down, but that evidence seems unable to get past his Morton's Demon.

It's a funny thing to watch - look:

Isn't that perplexing... no, no of course it's not, because we both know exactly how this works - we learned it from watching Creationists! :cheers:

Someone calling other people 'clown' wrote:Just saw your Georgia post...right on cue! Is that some quote-mining from his detractors? Or his response, unfiltered by your media thought-leaders? I don't bother with videos, or most of your inane hogwash, to be honest.

He doesn't bother with the evidence.... and it's us who are all close-minded fanatically ideological zombies being minded by our thought masters!

:grin:
Last edited by Spearthrower on Jun 16, 2022 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#679  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 16, 2022 5:46 pm

Seabass wrote:

Now isn't that funny!

I asked him on Rationalia if Twitter should be obliged to host snuff films. He wouldn't answer that either, of course, because he's not interested honest debate, he's only interested in trolling.

There's no point in engaging with him.

On the contrary - the flailing is fucking hilarious, what a complete tool he's making of himself. And it's recorded here, for posterity. :cheers:

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#680  Postby Spearthrower » Jun 16, 2022 5:59 pm

Ok, maybe for some reason, Pudendum is stuck on this one, can't quite make out whether we should curtail Muslim terrorists' RIGHT to use Twitter.

Well then, maybe another example might be easier?

Twitter should be obliged to provide a platform for someone planning to and then gunning down school children.

Because otherwise we'd compromise his freedom of speech, amirite?

Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracy Theories