The Obligatory 9/11 Thread Part II

Discussions on 9/11, moon landing etc.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: The Obligatory 9/11 Thread Part II

#8921  Postby Newstein » Sep 06, 2016 6:06 pm

Weaver wrote:OK, so we're back to slanderous personal attacks.

False ones, at that.

Enjoy your next vacation - maybe when you learn to converse politely we can continue this.

If I would have called you a "selfish little shiteating masonic asshole" , that would be a personal attack.
I'm not that kind of person. :naughty:
Newstein

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#8922  Postby psikeyhackr » Sep 06, 2016 6:47 pm

Newstein wrote:Dude, my post was sarcastic.

So was mine: Such Brilliance!

psik
Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Physics has been History
psikeyhackr

Print view this post

#8923  Postby Agi Hammerthief » Sep 06, 2016 7:09 pm

and that is all you need to know about psikeyhackr....
* my (modified) emphasis ( or 'interpretation' )
Agi Hammerthief

Male

Germany (de)
Print view this post

#8924  Postby Newstein » Sep 06, 2016 9:16 pm

psikeyhackr wrote:

psik

Hahaha, now I see it.
That was stupid of me ! :grin:
Brilliant post :)
Newstein

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#8925  Postby Xaihe » Sep 07, 2016 9:34 pm

Weaver wrote:OK, so we're back to slanderous personal attacks.

False ones, at that.

Enjoy your next vacation - maybe when you learn to converse politely we can continue this.

It's the only way a CTer can cope with all the logic and evidence against their beliefs: ignore the logic and evidence and accuse the messenger of being part of the conspiracy.
Consciousness is make believe. Just think about it.
Xaihe

Male

Netherlands (nl)
Print view this post

#8926  Postby Weaver » Sep 07, 2016 10:44 pm

Being accused of being part of a Freemason conspiracy is almost as good as when Galaxian said that I was a "government disinfo agent."
Retired AiF

Cogito, Ergo Armatus Sum.
Weaver
RS Donator

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#8927  Postby Newstein » Sep 07, 2016 11:51 pm

Weaver wrote:Being accused of being part of a Freemason conspiracy is almost as good as when Galaxian said that I was a "government disinfo agent."

Mwahahaha :lol: :lol: :clap:
Newstein

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#8928  Postby Weaver » Sep 08, 2016 1:47 am

Newstein wrote:
Weaver wrote:Being accused of being part of a Freemason conspiracy is almost as good as when Galaxian said that I was a "government disinfo agent."

Mwahahaha :lol: :lol: :clap:

Yeah. Laugh it up. He got sanctioned for the comment - just as I predict you will be sanctioned. Again.
Retired AiF

Weaver
RS Donator

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#8929  Postby psikeyhackr » Sep 08, 2016 6:21 am

Agi Hammerthief wrote:and that is all you need to know about psikeyhackr....

You will have to read Agi's last 500 posts to figure out if there is anything worth knowing about him. Have fun.

psik

PS - Happy Star Trek Day, maybe we will resolve 9/11 by the 23rd century. :lol:
Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
psikeyhackr

Print view this post

#8930  Postby cyghost » Sep 08, 2016 6:48 am

it has been resolved - maybe by the 23rd century you'll accept it?
cyghost

South Africa (za)
Print view this post

#8931  Postby Newstein » Sep 08, 2016 11:02 am

We have witnessed the birth of a new legend, 9/11..
Newstein

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#8932  Postby Sendraks » Sep 08, 2016 11:17 am

Newstein wrote:That's not a personal attack.

Yes it is. You called Weaver "the biggest ignorant freemason" and that is clearly a personal attack, as it is directed at Weaver rather than his arguments.

It is no more or less a personal attack than if you'd called him "selfish little shiteating masonic asshole."

Newstein wrote: You're just being ignorant to what I'm saying.

No. No he isn't and if you wanted to accuse him of being ignorant to what he was saying, then you should've used that form of words.

Newstein wrote:Do you feel insulted if I tell you you are not reading my posts?

That isn't a personal attack, because you're critiquing behaviour rather than the individual.
"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C Clarke

"'Science doesn't know everything' - Well science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it'd stop" - Dara O'Brian
Sendraks

Name: D-Money Jr
Male

Print view this post

#8933  Postby felltoearth » Sep 08, 2016 12:32 pm

Newstein wrote:
psikeyhackr wrote:

psik

Hahaha, now I see it.
That was stupid of me ! :grin:
Brilliant post :)

Get a room guys!

No seriously. Get a room, shut the door and never come out.
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
felltoearth

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#8934  Postby proudfootz » Sep 08, 2016 4:57 pm

psikeyhackr wrote:
Newstein wrote:This is proof that a building can come down without flying a Boeing into it! :grin:

This collapse is due to SOME column that failed and then the whole building came down in its footprint.
btw, those people you see were just chasing some pokemons..

debunking every single 9/11 conspiracy theory one at a time

:smoke:

Such Brilliance!!!

Was that a STEEL FRAME "building" or was it MASONRY?

Steel has a tendency to BEND instead of break up like masonry.

What percentage of the building was above the break point compared to the percentage below?

With the north tower it was less than 14% above the break point.

Your example looks like 50% above and 50% below minus the gape taken out in the middle so that would take Newton's equal and opposite reaction rule into account. So how does 14% destroy 86%? And notice how you can actually see the upper portion hitting the lower portion in your video. Do you see that in the 9/11 videos or do you just see a cloud of dust?

psik

Hmm. Looking at this demolition, we should note that according to Weaver there should be tons of unexploded demolition devices in the rubble.

:crazy:
"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't." - Mark Twain
proudfootz

United States (us)
Print view this post

#8935  Postby Weaver » Sep 08, 2016 5:01 pm

proudfootz wrote:
psikeyhackr wrote:
Newstein wrote:This is proof that a building can come down without flying a Boeing into it! :grin:

This collapse is due to SOME column that failed and then the whole building came down in its footprint.

Such Brilliance!!!

What percentage of the building was above the break point compared to the percentage below?

Your example looks like 50% above and 50% below minus the gape taken out in the middle so that would take Newton's equal and opposite reaction rule into account. So how does 14% destroy 86%? And notice how you can actually see the upper portion hitting the lower portion in your video. Do you see that in the 9/11 videos or do you just see a cloud of dust?

psik

Hmm. Looking at this demolition, we should note that according to Weaver there should be tons of unexploded demolition devices in the rubble.

Unlikely to be "tons", given the small size of that building. But there is likely to be some notable quantity.

If you're going to try to misrepresent me, you could at least make a vague attempt to be somewhat in the same ballpark as my claims are.
Retired AiF

Weaver
RS Donator

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#8936  Postby psikeyhackr » Sep 08, 2016 6:40 pm

felltoearth wrote:Get a room guys!

No seriously. Get a room, shut the door and never come out.

An invader from the Mafia has come out of his room to comment!

Physics is not a game, sorry.

psik

PS - Happy Star Trek Day, maybe we will resolve 9/11 by the 23rd century. :lol:
Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
psikeyhackr

Print view this post

#8937  Postby proudfootz » Sep 08, 2016 9:39 pm

Weaver wrote:
proudfootz wrote:
psikeyhackr wrote:

Such Brilliance!!!

psik

Unlikely to be "tons", given the small size of that building. But there is likely to be some notable quantity.

If you're going to try to misrepresent me, you could at least make a vague attempt to be somewhat in the same ballpark as my claims are.

Given the 'pulled from your ass' nature of your original claim, it's entirely appropriate to mock the idiocy of your post. :thumbup:
"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't." - Mark Twain
proudfootz

United States (us)
Print view this post

#8938  Postby Weaver » Sep 08, 2016 10:03 pm

proudfootz wrote:
Weaver wrote:
proudfootz wrote:
psikeyhackr wrote:

Such Brilliance!!!

psik

Given the 'pulled from your ass' nature of your original claim, it's entirely appropriate to mock the idiocy of your post. :thumbup:

Not at all pulled from my ass - based on actual experience with explosives, something you and other denialists are entirely lacking. Kickouts and other failures are not uncommon; residue is virtually assured. But keep denying this reality just as you deny the rest if it makes holding onto your dreams and delusions easier for you.
Retired AiF

Weaver
RS Donator

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#8939  Postby proudfootz » Sep 08, 2016 10:06 pm

Weaver wrote:
proudfootz wrote:
Weaver wrote:
proudfootz wrote:

Not at all pulled from my ass - based on actual experience with explosives, something you and other denialists are entirely lacking. Kickouts and other failures are not uncommon; residue is virtually assured. But keep denying this reality just as you deny the rest if it makes holding onto your dreams and delusions easier for you.

Tell us more about your expertise in demolition. :roll:

proudfootz

United States (us)
Print view this post

#8940  Postby Weaver » Sep 08, 2016 10:44 pm

I have never claimed expertise with demolition.

I have, however, truthfully noted that I have experience using explosives. This is something you don't possess. This experience gives me at least a very basic understanding of the behavior of large, complex explosive chains, and of the amount and types of residue typically present after a detonation. A very basic understanding - which, based on your posts, you are entirely lacking in.

Unfortunately, as Dunning and Kruger assessed, your complete lack of even a basic understanding of that behavior doesn't prevent you expressing an opinion worthy of someone with true expertise - or from attacking and mocking me despite my actual experience.
Retired AiF

Weaver
RS Donator

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracy Theories