Wikileaks is false-flag operation :)

Discussions on 9/11, moon landing etc.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Wikileaks is false-flag operation :)

#1  Postby ymitchell » Jul 01, 2010 3:04 pm

Our Asian intelligence sources report the following: "Wikileaks is running a disinformation campaign, crying persecution by U.S. intelligence- when it is U.S. intelligence itself. Its [Wikileaks'] activities in Iceland are totally suspect."

Wikileaks claims it is the victim of a new COINTELPRO [Counter Intelligence Program] operation directed by the Pentagon and various U.S. intelligence agencies. WMR's sources believe that it is Wikileaks that is part and parcel of a cyber-COINTELPRO campaign, such as that proposed by President Obama's "information czar," Dr. Cass Sunstein. vaticproject.blogspot.com
ymitchell
Banned User

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Wikileaks is false-flag operation :)

#2  Postby Nostalgia » Jul 01, 2010 3:10 pm

So the American Intelligence Agencies are attacking themselves?

Or is that just a trick to lure us into a false sense of security...?

:lol:

"That's bad intelligence!"
We are alive, so the universe must be said to be alive. We are its consciousness as well as our own. We rise out of the cosmos and see its mesh of patterns, and it strikes us as beautiful. And that feeling is the most important thing in all the universe.
Nostalgia

Male

Scotland (ss)
Print view this post

#3  Postby AndreD » Jul 02, 2010 6:18 am

The guy who wrote that article is completely fucking nuts. "Asian sources"? :lol: Maybe that's what he calls the voices in his head.
AndreD

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#4  Postby kathaksung » Dec 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Wiki-Leaks is another false flag

1. It doesn't leak any important secret of dirty insiders of US government.

2. It provokes Iran and other Arab countries. (News that Saudi king asking US to attack Iran)

3. Feds let Assange go and release un-important documents like what Feds do to Bin Laden. Assange and Bin Laden won't be arrested until their mission being done.

4. This time the likely purpose is to justify war on Iran.

Quote, "WikiLeaks: Iran 'obtains North Korea missiles which can strike Europe'
Iran has obtained ballistic missiles from North Korea that could be used to strike Western Europe, the leaked files suggest.
By Duncan Gardham, Security Correspondent 29 Nov 2010 "
kathaksung

Print view this post

#5  Postby Paul G » Dec 06, 2010 9:24 pm

LOL.
Paul G

Name: Beef Joint
Male

England (eng)
Print view this post

#6  Postby King Hazza » Dec 07, 2010 6:11 am

Hardly- why would the US government prove, beyond any benefit of a doubt, the extent of how much it abuses its power and how little it really believes in the concepts it espouses in foreign policy- AND spies on the UN, AND reveals that it's favorite Middle Eastern lobbyists (or stooges) for exactly what they are to the world already accusing them of such; thus drastically weakening their international image and their diplomatic connections across the world, AND showed exactly what they do with people who air their dirty laundry in staunch contradiction with their own supposed national values merely to lull conspiracy theorists into a false sense of security?

Really it's as if they are convinced they are watching a television show where everything is designed to entertain them.

Same reason why no secret organization would bother leaving cryptic clues floating around in the public eye for nerds to find; it makes sense to nobody except a couch potato expecting to be entertained by the media.

Of course, there are those who are convinced that their pet-project conspiracy is "the truth" and anything not saying such is clearly a lie! :crazy:

I would however, accuse the US government of deliberately leaking sensitive security spots (most of which by their enemies or by countries they hope to make their dependents) to blackmail them into turning on Wikileaks and prove ammunition against the site.
----------------------------------------------
Wikileaks enhances democracy
SUPPORT JULIAN ASSANGE and the leakers who stick their necks out for others
-----------------
King Hazza

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#7  Postby kathaksung » Dec 16, 2010 1:49 am

655. Bin Laden and Julian Assange, False flag and living plant (12/7/2010)

On 12/4, I wrote an article "Wiki-Leaks is another false flag" and posted it in APFN. One hour later, I was surprised to find the topic was replied by Julian Assange. I don't think it was Assange himself did it. He is on the run. Most likely it is the work of his handler - the Feds. The purpose is to link me to a would be "criminal". Assange is a living plant like Bin Laden. Here is the topic:

Wiki-Leaks is another false flag ?kathaksung, Sat Dec 4 09:27

* Thats not all, Netanyahu said.... ?Percy, Sat Dec 4 18:52

o Julian Assange answers your questions ?Julian Assange, Sat Dec 4 10:24

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion. ... title=APFN

Bin Laden is a living plant.

In 1990, Soviet bloc collapsed. US intelligence turned its resource which used to deal with Soviet bloc to the new target - Mid-east countries which are rich in natural resource. Bin Laden, an asset of the CIA in Afghanistan war(against Russian), was revived in this new project as a false flag - Islamic extremist. He went to Sudan first in 1991.

The Sudanese offered to arrest Bin Laden and extradite him to Saudi Arabia .

http://www.infowars.com/saved%20pages/P ... _laden.htm

Saudi and US didn't take the offer with various excuse because Bin Laden is a living plant they deployed there.

In 1995, Bin Laden tried to set up a connection with Saddam but was refused.

Exhaustive review finds no link between Saddam, al Qaida

A September 2006 report by the Senate Intelligence Committee concluded that Saddam was "distrustful of al Qaida and viewed Islamic extremists as a threat to his regime, refusing all requests from al Qaida to provide material or operational support."

The Senate report, citing an FBI debriefing of a senior Iraqi spy, Faruq Hijazi , said that Saddam turned down a request for assistance by bin Laden which he made at a 1995 meeting in Sudan with an Iraqi operative.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20080 ... hy/2875005

Sudan may have felt the danger to accomodate Bin Laden. In May 1996, the Sudanese asked bin Laden to leave. He went to Afghan and stay there until now.

In August 1998, Sudan and Afghanistan were bombed by US missiles.

In 2001, after 911, Afghan, facing US invasion, made an offer but failed.

Bush rejects Taliban offer to hand Bin Laden over
* Taliban demand evidence of Bin Laden's guilt

guardian.co.uk, Sunday 14 October 2001 22.19 BST

http://www.politic.co.uk/18142-remember-osama.html

In Bin Laden's recent 20 years, the countries he went or tried to go, have something in common: They all have rich natural resources. Sudan and Iraq have oil. Afghan has rich mine. '

Afghanistan to develop $3 trillion in mining potential
DUBAI | Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:14pm
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE69O3JP20101025

He didn't go to Yemen, Somali or Syria for his "revolution" because they are resource poor countries, not in US interest list. He didn't go to Saudi or Kuwait. Because they are US allies. He only went to Sudan, Afghan, or Iraq (intended to) because these three countries were not controlled by US at that time. As a living plant, he gave US the excuse to activate attack on these three countries. (Even Saddam realized that Bin Laden was a dangerous living plant and rejected him, Iraq at last was invaded with an unexisted WMD)

Julian Assange is another false flag and living plant. The target is not to control natural resource but to control the free speech kindom - the Internet. If you have noticed that in last month, the events come with the Wiki-leaks' third leaking. '

The 19 Senators Who Voted To Censor The Internet
from the free-speech-isn't-free dept

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/201011 ... rnet.shtml

US Government seizure of the internet has begun; DHS takes over 76 websites

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/030542_censo ... z17BCGjPeM

WIKILEAKS will leak 250.000 documents sunday nov 28
Sat Nov 27, 2010

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion. ... agemark=60

What will be their next step? Feds will upgrade the secret level of the leaking document to their puppet Assange. That will finally justify the legitimate of control of the Internet. When you saw that Wiki-Leaks is moving from this server to that, this web site to other, do you realize all thes sites could be potential victims of the next wave of Internet censorship and seizure? Assange does same thing Bin Laden has done.

I always say that I am the most wanted of the Feds. Though I am always under the surveillance of the Feds, to set up an internet communication with a "criminal" could justify their action and turn an unreasonable search into a reasonable one. On 12/5, (next day that Assange post reply on my article) A working van of "Direct TV" parked at my front door. Technician installed something in my neighbor's house. (we share one roof and the wall) I think that they were installing detective instrument. My neighbor has had a dish satelite antena already.
kathaksung

Print view this post

#8  Postby NineOneFour » Dec 16, 2010 3:23 am

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Citizen of the (future) People's Social Democratic Republic of Cascadia.
cascadianow.org

For help managing Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), go here. I am able to manage it, and so can you.
NineOneFour

Name: Yes, I'm an asshole.
Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#9  Postby SafeAsMilk » Dec 16, 2010 3:31 am

This thread is outta control :smoke:
"They call it the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin
SafeAsMilk

Name: Makes Fails
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#10  Postby chairman bill » Dec 16, 2010 9:19 am

Tin foil hats, anyone?
“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” Terry Pratchett
chairman bill
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#11  Postby Beatsong » Dec 16, 2010 9:22 am

But it's on the internet, so it must be true.
Beatsong

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#12  Postby blindfaith » Dec 16, 2010 9:30 am

this is the feds, you are not under surveillance, i repeat, you are not under serveillance. Do not look behind you
The best explanation for the absence of convincing reasons for god's existence is god's nonexistence

john shook
blindfaith

Name: darren
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#13  Postby Spearthrower » Dec 16, 2010 9:34 am

How do these people find this site? And when finding it, how do they not go 'hmm rational skepticism.... maybe they might not fall for unsubstantiated nonsense.... I'd best try elsewhere' ?
I'm not an atheist; I just don't believe in gods :- that which I don't belong to isn't a group!
Religion: Mass Stockholm Syndrome

Learn Stuff. Stuff good. https://www.coursera.org/
Spearthrower

Male

Print view this post

#14  Postby BlackBart » Dec 16, 2010 1:17 pm

Mr Poe is amongst us once again.
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Name: rotten bart
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#15  Postby NineOneFour » Dec 16, 2010 1:33 pm

I came.
cascadianow.org

For help managing Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), go here. I am able to manage it, and so can you.
NineOneFour

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#16  Postby BlackBart » Dec 16, 2010 1:37 pm

Ewww.
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
BlackBart

Name: rotten bart
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#17  Postby NineOneFour » Dec 16, 2010 1:48 pm

:rofl:
cascadianow.org

NineOneFour

Male

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#18  Postby King Hazza » Dec 19, 2010 6:34 am

I actually have a conspiracy theory that the "Wikileaks-is-a-false-flag" conspiracy theory is itself a false-flag operation conducted by government agents, in order to repel conspiracy theorists from using Wikileaks as an information source, thus trying to convey its greatest threat and liability as a pool of false information from its most persistent enemies.
Maybe not, but if it were true it would actually make sense.

There are a lot of holes in the wikileaks conspiracy theory (just like the 911 controlled-demolition theory).
1- It assumes governments care that much for excuses to implement unpopular conduct that they'd need to orchestrate a false-flag, to the point of actually harming itself significantly- they never bothered with any such thing from Iraq- just made a few feeble rationales, didn't even bother to make them convincing, and jumped straight in.
2- That conspiracy theorists living in Western countries are the only target audience for government propaganda;

In the wikileaks case, it would imply that Obama and Clinton would willingly frame THEMSELVES for spying on the UN, secretly discussing invasions with countries widely accused of some kind of 'sinister' relationship with the US among people across the middle east, and would then behave in an alarmingly (not-of-free-and-democratic-manner) and make itself an international pariah- and along with it expose exactly every corrupt deal and secret ally in its business, SOLELY for the purpose of convincing domestic audiences that a site that isn't even actually threatening is 'real' as an excuse to ban it and a bunch of other sites (ignoring that they could do this at any time and nobody would notice).

Also, Bin Laden WAS a US ally during the Gulf War- until, I imagine, they were forced to pick sides between their trained anti-soviet militant force or their number one trade partner in the middle East (at a most generous accusation).
A similar issue with Iraq under the first Gulf War: the US were happy to support Iraq as an ally in the Iran war, but when it invaded fellow US ally Kuwait, the honeymoon was over.
----------------------------------------------
Wikileaks enhances democracy
SUPPORT JULIAN ASSANGE and the leakers who stick their necks out for others
-----------------
King Hazza

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#19  Postby The Damned » Dec 19, 2010 6:40 am

AndreD wrote:The guy who wrote that article is completely fucking nuts. "Asian sources"? :lol: Maybe that's what he calls the voices in his head.

Meh I call them demons, but I suppose whatever gets you through the day, like covering all your electronic devices in tin foil, including of course my brain. Never leave home without a tin foil hat, I have it on the highest authority that it has saved my life millions of times, honest!
If you can't beat them kick them.
The Damned
Banned User

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#20  Postby The Damned » Dec 19, 2010 6:41 am

King Hazza wrote:I actually have a conspiracy theory that the "Wikileaks-is-a-false-flag" conspiracy theory is itself a false-flag operation conducted by government agents, in order to repel conspiracy theorists from using Wikileaks as an information source, thus trying to convey its greatest threat and liability as a pool of false information from its most persistent enemies.
Maybe not, but if it were true it would actually make sense.

There are a lot of holes in the wikileaks conspiracy theory (just like the 911 controlled-demolition theory).
1- It assumes governments care that much for excuses to implement unpopular conduct that they'd need to orchestrate a false-flag, to the point of actually harming itself significantly- they never bothered with any such thing from Iraq- just made a few feeble rationales, didn't even bother to make them convincing, and jumped straight in.
2- That conspiracy theorists living in Western countries are the only target audience for government propaganda;

In the wikileaks case, it would imply that Obama and Clinton would willingly frame THEMSELVES for spying on the UN, secretly discussing invasions with countries widely accused of some kind of 'sinister' relationship with the US among people across the middle east, and would then behave in an alarmingly (not-of-free-and-democratic-manner) and make itself an international pariah- and along with it expose exactly every corrupt deal and secret ally in its business, SOLELY for the purpose of convincing domestic audiences that a site that isn't even actually threatening is 'real' as an excuse to ban it and a bunch of other sites (ignoring that they could do this at any time and nobody would notice).

Also, Bin Laden WAS a US ally during the Gulf War- until, I imagine, they were forced to pick sides between their trained anti-soviet militant force or their number one trade partner in the middle East (at a most generous accusation).
A similar issue with Iraq under the first Gulf War: the US were happy to support Iraq as an ally in the Iran war, but when it invaded fellow US ally Kuwait, the honeymoon was over.

Actually it was the Illuminati who are trying to undermine the govs power base, who are of course under the control of the reptillians who are secretly controlling the flow of information from a cloaked mothership in my garden. Must be true David Icke said so!
If you can't beat them kick them.
The Damned
Banned User

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Next

Return to Conspiracy Theories