A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Name: The Scribbler
Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

Re: NephilimFree: The Worst YouTube Rebuttal Ever Made

#42  Postby Calilasseia » Jun 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Ah, memory is now jogged. That guy was disturbed to put it mildly.
Signature temporarily on hold until I can find a reliable image host ...
Calilasseia
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#43  Postby Mycernius » Jun 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Animavore wrote::picard: I got as far as "coschentric shells".
I'm not watching this drivel.

That is about as far as I got as well. When a retard of this magnitude starts to talk about a subject I hold dear to my heart and it is so clear he doesn't have a fucking clue I just can't stand to watch any further as I would just get more and more irate.
The guy has a serious mental problem. I guess he saw the light and that light blinded him and burnt out, not only his eyes, but some logic part of his brain
Mycernius

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#44  Postby Animavore » Jun 29, 2010 5:17 pm

You better find the box of the game and get the correct serial number. There's only 5 downloads, you can't afford to waste any more.

EDIT: :rofl: I totally typed that into the wrong place.
Last edited by Animavore on Jun 30, 2010 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#45  Postby Dracena » Jun 29, 2010 5:32 pm

dionysus wrote:
Calilasseia wrote:Oh, it's so easy to imagine Nephy reciting those words for real to some unfortunate captive in a pit in his basement ...

"It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose" ...

There's a serious Dahmer-esque aura about that individual.

On one of his videos (A Challenge to Atheists and Evolutionists), someone commented: “Stoning unruly children to death is not my idea of justice.”

To which he replied:

“You mean dashing their heads against rocks. God’s justice is not cruel, it’s justifiable. The children of heathen cultures grow up to be adversaries of God. A few seconds of pain with an eternity of bliss afterward is an inconcievable price to pay for eternity with God.”

Now combine that with the Damher-esque aura you mentioned and it paints a frightening picture.

That is fucking scary and nauseating.
Dracena

Female

Jolly Roger (arr)
Print view this post

#46  Postby johannessiig » Jun 29, 2010 5:37 pm

Calling this a rebuttal makes me lose all hope in humanity.

Was Nephi dropped on his head as a child continuously?
johannessiig

Name: N/A
Male

Mexico (mx)
Print view this post

#47  Postby Latimeria » Jun 29, 2010 7:35 pm

He seems like he is trying really, really hard to keep the difference between "solar system" and "galaxy" straight in his head. But he keeps on getting confused...
" [This space is for rent to "which ever version of POOF creates the largest cloud of obnoxious smoke following the POOF."[1] "- God
Works Cited:
[1] - theropod. Parsimony of the Miraculous. RatSkep Peanut Gallery Press, 2011.
Latimeria
RS Donator

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#48  Postby Matty the Damned » Jun 29, 2010 9:11 pm

I got about 1:20 into that stream of shit. Seriously. I don't know whether to be in awe of or creeped out by those of you who managed to sit through the whole fucking thing.

And what's with his creepeh retro pr0n star look? I can just see Nephilim loaded up in a sling.

MtD
Religion controls the weak, stupid and criminal minded in ways that threats of jail or community service cannot.
Matty the Damned
Banned Troll

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#49  Postby Nautilidae » Jun 29, 2010 9:36 pm

Matty the Damned wrote:I got about 1:20 into that stream of shit. Seriously. I don't know whether to be in awe of or creeped out by those of you who managed to sit through the whole fucking thing.

And what's with his creepeh retro pr0n star look? I can just see Nephilim loaded up in a sling.

MtD

There have been claims that he is a pedophile.
Nautilidae
RS Donator

Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#50  Postby Fishflaps » Jun 29, 2010 11:47 pm

When I first saw this guy I found his incredible stupidity and serial killer-esque appearance almost amusing, but in light of his comments about children I am concerned. This guy already believes that God has directly instructed him to make Youtube videos... we just have to hope that his imaginary friend doesn't tell him to do anything else.
Fishflaps

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#51  Postby Shrunk » Jun 29, 2010 11:56 pm

Nautilidae wrote: There have been claims that he is a pedophile.

Based on anything more than gut feeling?
"A community is infinitely more brutalised by the habitual employment of punishment than it is by the occasional occurrence of crime." -Oscar Wilde
Shrunk

Male

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

#52  Postby Blitzkrebs » Jun 30, 2010 12:06 am

Fishflaps wrote:When I first saw this guy I found his incredible stupidity and serial killer-esque appearance almost amusing, but in light of his comments about children I am concerned. This guy already believes that God has directly instructed him to make Youtube videos... we just have to hope that his imaginary friend doesn't tell him to do anything else.

I agree, sadly. I just watched some of Anthony Powell's old video clips on youtube this afternoon. The man was insane. It's terrifying to think what some of these people are actually capable of.

What would it take to push Nephilimfree over the edge?
ikster7579 wrote:Being rational is just an excuse for not wanting to have faith.
Blitzkrebs

Name: Roy
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#53  Postby Matty the Damned » Jun 30, 2010 12:11 am

Blitzkrebs wrote:
Fishflaps wrote:When I first saw this guy I found his incredible stupidity and serial killer-esque appearance almost amusing, but in light of his comments about children I am concerned. This guy already believes that God has directly instructed him to make Youtube videos... we just have to hope that his imaginary friend doesn't tell him to do anything else.

I agree, sadly. I just watched some of Anthony Powell's old video clips on youtube this afternoon. The man was insane. It's terrifying to think what some of these people are actually capable of.

What would it take to push Nephilimfree over the edge?

From what I can tell he plunged over the edge a while ago.

MtD
Religion controls the weak, stupid and criminal minded in ways that threats of jail or community service cannot.
Matty the Damned
Banned Troll

Male

Australia (au)
Print view this post

#54  Postby Sityl » Jun 30, 2010 12:15 am

Matty the Damned wrote:
dionysus wrote:Holy crap, I know this shouldn't be the worst part of the video but it annoys me how he keeps saying "thunderfood" and he says it a lot. How hard can it be to pronounce the word "foot"?

It's a technique used to irritate one's opponents. Much how American conservatives use the term "Democrat Party" rather than "Democratic Party".

How does anyone sit through 10 minutes of the drivel embedded in the OP? Milky Way at the centre of the universe? Concentric shells?

Fuck. Bring on the rapture.

MtD

This is a very old technique. In "Les Miserables" (the book), those who don't like Napoleon refer to him as (since I don't know how to make the french accents when typing I'll spell it phonetically) Boo-own-a-part-ay.
Stephen Colbert wrote:Now, like all great theologies, Bill [O'Reilly]'s can be boiled down to one sentence - 'There must be a god, because I don't know how things work.'

Sityl

Name: Ser Sityllan Payne
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

#55  Postby Darkchilde » Jun 30, 2010 9:39 am

I've given up on creationist youtube videos. I have better things to do, than listen to all that bullshit.
Darkchilde
RS Donator

Female

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#56  Postby tsninjapirate » Jun 30, 2010 2:46 pm

Darkchilde wrote:I've given up on creationist youtube videos. I have better things to do, than listen to all that bullshit.

That is the most legendary sentence to come from any creationist video related thread.
"I find the prospect of being conscious for an unending eternity quite frankly appalling. When my time comes, let me sleep." Paul Churchland http://tsninjapirate.weebly.com/
tsninjapirate

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#57  Postby Calilasseia » Jun 30, 2010 5:45 pm

Darkchilde wrote:I've given up on creationist youtube videos. I have better things to do, than listen to all that bullshit.

Watching a blancmange set strikes me as a more constructive activity than watching a creationist YouTube video.
Signature temporarily on hold until I can find a reliable image host ...
Calilasseia
RS Donator

Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#58  Postby Alan C » Jun 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Usually I've found that watched compressed stupefying bullshit of the kind normally seen in such videos to be rather irritating.
Lose it - it means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO!! - Jack O'Neill
Alan C

Male

New Zealand (nz)
Print view this post

#59  Postby Animavore » Jul 04, 2010 11:10 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km1ZeMBiWwU[/youtube]
A most evolved electron.
Animavore

Male

Ireland (ie)
Print view this post

#60  Postby dionysus » Jul 04, 2010 4:21 pm

Holy crap, I just realized who Nephilimfree reminds me of:

And indeed, I wouldn't put it past Nephie to go postal and burn an office building down.
dionysus

Name: Lukasz
Male

United States (us)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Creationism