Television Shows you're currently Enjoying

Discuss Film & TV related topics here.

Moderators: kiore, Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Television Shows you're currently Enjoying

#6561  Postby Thomas Eshuis » May 13, 2015 9:07 am

MattHunX wrote:There's one more episode of The Flash

Hope it'll be more exciting than the last one. That 3 on 1 with Wells was kind of anti-climactic.

I'm also wondering how they're going to explain away that Oliver left the League to go help Barry.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Name: Thomas Eshuis
Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#6562  Postby EquivoKate » May 13, 2015 9:25 am

The Likely Lads Repeats that never grow old.
The Keiser Report RT for news this is my default News option.
LBC now National on 732 Free Sky.
You would wish to live life to the full, to the edge etc if you were in my shoes.
EquivoKate

Name: Kate
Female

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

#6563  Postby Mazille » May 13, 2015 10:07 am

Thomas Eshuis wrote:

Hope it'll be more exciting than the last one. That 3 on 1 with Wells was kind of anti-climactic.

I'm also wondering how they're going to explain away that Oliver left the League to go help Barry.

God, that guy with the freeze gun is just so corny.
- Pam.
- Yes?
- Get off the Pope.
Mazille
RS Donator

Male

Austria (at)
Print view this post

#6564  Postby Thomas Eshuis » May 13, 2015 10:13 am

That's why I like him.

Epic two episodes of Agents of Shield this week.
Didn't see the twist at the very end coming.
"Respect for personal beliefs = "I am going to tell you all what I think of YOU, but don't dare retort and tell what you think of ME because...it's my personal belief". Hmm. A bully's charter and no mistake."
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#6565  Postby Mazille » May 13, 2015 12:52 pm

Hahaha!

Gordon: "What did you do?"
Fitz: "Science, biatch!"

:rofl:
- Pam.
- Yes?
- Get off the Pope.
Mazille
RS Donator

Male

Austria (at)
Print view this post

#6566  Postby aban57 » May 13, 2015 1:43 pm

Thomas Eshuis wrote:

Didn't see any episode this week, but I read imdb synopsis for both, an I wondered the exact same thing, especially since Flash is aired before Arrow.
aban57

Name: Cindy
Female

Belgium (be)
Print view this post

#6567  Postby Thomas Eshuis » May 13, 2015 1:56 pm

Mazille wrote:Hahaha!

:nod:
What do you think about the 'event' at the end?
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#6568  Postby MattHunX » May 13, 2015 2:51 pm

Thomas Eshuis wrote:

Well, I figured since Oliver is faking his loyalty and they came to Starling City for Nissa, he nipped out on an errand to Central City while they were at it. And since he's the heir, the other assassin's didn't question him. :dunno:
MattHunX

Print view this post

#6569  Postby Thomas Eshuis » May 13, 2015 4:59 pm

MattHunX wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:

Well, I figured since Oliver is faking his loyalty and they came to Starling City for Nissa, he nipped out on an errand to Central City while they were at it. And since he's the heir, the other assassin's didn't question him. :dunno:

Seems pretty far fetched. The cities aren't exactly next to each other.
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#6570  Postby MattHunX » May 13, 2015 6:52 pm

Thomas Eshuis wrote:
MattHunX wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:

It's not like he couldn't do it and seems like a simple explanation. I wonder how they'll explain it away, though.
MattHunX

Print view this post

#6571  Postby Mazille » May 13, 2015 11:33 pm

MattHunX wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:
MattHunX wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:

It's not like he couldn't do it and seems like a simple explanation. I wonder how they'll explain it away, though.

Why explain it away? He clearly told Barry that he'd probably need a favour soon-ish. It wouldn't even be hard to justify helping out the Flash to curry favour with a superpowered human to the Raj. No need to tell anyone what kind of favour that might be.

Thomas Eshuis wrote:

:dunno:

All I got was that this weird liquid stone is something that's supposed to kill Inhumans and is of Kree making. I don't know enough about the comics to make an educated guess.
Obviously Simmons will live and turn out even more hard-core anti-non-vanilla-human than she already started to become.
- Pam.
- Yes?
- Get off the Pope.
Mazille
RS Donator

Male

Austria (at)
Print view this post

#6572  Postby Thomas Eshuis » May 13, 2015 11:42 pm

Mazille wrote:
MattHunX wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:
MattHunX wrote:

Why explain it away? He clearly told Barry that he'd probably need a favour soon-ish. It wouldn't even be hard to justify helping out the Flash to curry favour with a superpowered human to the Raj. No need to tell anyone what kind of favour that might be.

Thomas Eshuis wrote:

:dunno:

All I got was that this weird liquid stone is something that's supposed to kill Inhumans and is of Kree making. I don't know enough about the comics to make an educated guess.
Obviously Simmons will live and turn out even more hard-core anti-non-vanilla-human than she already started to become.

Agreed with all the above. Just did not see that coming and loved the speed of that scene.
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#6573  Postby Mazille » May 13, 2015 11:47 pm

Yeah. It looked cool is all I can really say.
- Pam.
- Yes?
- Get off the Pope.
Mazille
RS Donator

Male

Austria (at)
Print view this post

#6574  Postby MattHunX » May 14, 2015 6:09 am

Mazille wrote:
MattHunX wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:
MattHunX wrote:

Not that! That will only show how Oliver will get out of some mess at Ra's' place, I guess.

They should explain how Oliver got to Starling and when. The time-frame. Isn't that what we all wondered? The favor from Flash will probably play into his plan against Ra's, but they should still have some flashbacks or at least a few quick lines explaining how Oliver had the time to visit Central City, wearing League-gear, without rousing suspicion.
MattHunX

Print view this post

#6575  Postby Thomas Eshuis » May 14, 2015 7:28 am

MattHunX wrote:
Mazille wrote:
MattHunX wrote:
Thomas Eshuis wrote:

Not that! That will only show how Oliver will get out of some mess at Ra's' place, I guess.

They should explain how Oliver got to Starling and when. The time-frame. Isn't that what we all wondered? The favor from Flash will probably play into his plan against Ra's, but they should still have some flashbacks or at least a few quick lines explaining how Oliver had the time to visit Central City, wearing League-gear, without rousing suspicion.

:this:
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#6576  Postby MattHunX » May 14, 2015 9:43 am

ARROW

Meh.

:roll:

Apart from the explosion at Ray's lab.
MattHunX

Print view this post

#6577  Postby MattHunX » May 14, 2015 10:52 am

SUPERNATURAL

While it is fun to watch some bad guys, who think they're the shit, get trolled, these House of Frankenstein fellas, pfff, really...?

I mean...are the writers running out of ideas? After 10 seasons, who can blame 'em, really. But, these Frankies were punching bags, especially for Dean with the Mark. And after all the crap she's been through, Charlie's character had to die because of these losers? Stupid. :nono:
MattHunX

Print view this post

#6578  Postby Thomas Eshuis » May 14, 2015 11:23 am

MattHunX wrote:SUPERNATURAL

While it is fun to watch some bad guys, who think they're the shit, get trolled, these House of Frankenstein fellas, pfff, really...?

I mean...are the writers running out of ideas? After 10 seasons, who can blame 'em, really. But, these Frankies were punching bags, especially for Dean with the Mark. And after all the crap she's been through, Charlie's character had to die because of these losers? Stupid. :nono:

The worst thing is that this episode did nothing to advance the plot.
With the exception of Crowley's COH, which probably won't come up until several episodes later, nothing actually happened.
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

#6579  Postby Mazille » May 14, 2015 11:44 am

How come nobody here has told me about Peaky Blinders before?
You have failed me!
- Pam.
- Yes?
- Get off the Pope.
Mazille
RS Donator

Male

Austria (at)
Print view this post

#6580  Postby Thomas Eshuis » May 14, 2015 12:06 pm

Mazille wrote:How come nobody here has told me about Peaky Blinders before?
You have failed me!

Told you of what? :ask:
Thomas Eshuis

Male

European Union (eur)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to Film & TV