Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else.

Moderators: Blip, The_Metatron

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#21  Postby carda » Aug 02, 2020 2:27 pm

BlackBart wrote:
carda wrote:
BlackBart wrote:
carda wrote:and thank you to all of you for passing your opinions. ( but i dont
BTW Do you remember not borrowing £1000 from me? Then what proof do you have you didn't?

Paypal will be fine. :coffee:


thank you sire but dont be an attention seeking whore here. :naughty:


Wow! You're so good at projection my Nan could use you to show her slides of the Winthorpe WI flower arranging competition in 1973.

And that would be more entertaining than anything you've managed so far.


and it is fun to see that mods and admins are still not banning the attention seeking whores like yourself. :clap:
User avatar
carda
Banned Sockpuppet
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: hukaa
Posts: 34

Country: india
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#22  Postby carda » Aug 02, 2020 2:28 pm

Evolving wrote:Love it.


thank you, now you can leave for your role has also finished. and now you are not wanted in the scene anymore.
User avatar
carda
Banned Sockpuppet
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: hukaa
Posts: 34

Country: india
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#23  Postby romansh » Aug 02, 2020 2:47 pm

My principal concern with explanations of an afterlife is how they never tackle the second law of thermodynamics.
"That's right!" shouted Vroomfondel, "we demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"
User avatar
romansh
 
Posts: 2776

Country: BC Can (in the woods)
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#24  Postby carda » Aug 02, 2020 2:53 pm

romansh wrote:My principal concern with explanations of an afterlife is how they never tackle the second law of thermodynamics.


your principle concern is nothing but an farce, otherwise why dont you tell us the process of recognizing of our real father ? huh?

if you are intelligent man than come to ground and touch the actual points instead of boasting big big words and making big big shows.
User avatar
carda
Banned Sockpuppet
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: hukaa
Posts: 34

Country: india
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#25  Postby Evolving » Aug 02, 2020 2:55 pm

I'm a big big girl in a big big world.
How extremely stupid not to have thought of that - T.H. Huxley
User avatar
Evolving
 
Name: Serafina Pekkala
Posts: 11993
Female

Country: Luxembourg
Luxembourg (lu)
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#26  Postby theropod_V_2.0 » Aug 02, 2020 3:00 pm

Someone hasn’t read the FUA, and no I don’t mean the mod team.

RS
“Sleeping in the hen house doesn’t make you a chicken”.
User avatar
theropod_V_2.0
 
Name: R.A.
Posts: 738

Country: USA
United States (us)
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#27  Postby carda » Aug 02, 2020 3:02 pm

Evolving wrote:I'm a big big girl in a big big world.


what is your point ? why are you trolling here ? huh? and i dont think you are an small girl after making 11000 posts on this forum with few rascals ( who are all useless and spoiled or undisireable people in the society )

what is your point in being here ? huh? im not very intelligent to understand that, so very kindly clear it quickly and go away.
User avatar
carda
Banned Sockpuppet
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: hukaa
Posts: 34

Country: india
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#28  Postby BlackBart » Aug 02, 2020 3:15 pm

Given that the air hangs heavy with the musty tang of hosiery, it won't be Evolving who is going away.
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Name: rotten bart
Posts: 12232
Age: 58
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#29  Postby Thommo » Aug 02, 2020 3:17 pm

Essentially the "argument" boils down to two inferences:

1) Because we forget things from our past, it is possible that we have forgotten our past prior to our being born. From this possibility you assert that this is exactly the case.
2) Because someone you call an authority has said these things are true, they should be taken as true.

Now, there's plenty that could be said about contradictory evidence (e.g. alternative witnesses like parents and mechanical explanations for memory like the brain) and invalid inferences, but I won't do that today. Instead, I'll just take it as read that the form of these arguments is acceptable to you. In this case I make the following two observations:

i) Because we forget things from our past, it is possible that you have forgotten that in your past you accepted this argument is flawed. From this possibility you therefore must accept that this is exactly the case or reject your own line of reasoning.
ii) Because Blackbart, who I declare an authority, has said this argument is silly, it should be taken as silly or again we must reject the line of reasoning.
User avatar
Thommo
 
Posts: 27172

Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#30  Postby carda » Aug 02, 2020 3:21 pm

BlackBart wrote:Given that the air hangs heavy with the musty tang of hosiery, it won't be Evolving who is going away.


and had it been the case that this community ( would have been pack of sane people ) than you are the first who would get permanent ban.
User avatar
carda
Banned Sockpuppet
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: hukaa
Posts: 34

Country: india
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#31  Postby Mike_L » Aug 02, 2020 3:23 pm

Ray Harryhausen tried to warn us...

User avatar
Mike_L
 
Posts: 14315
Male

Country: South Africa
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#32  Postby carda » Aug 02, 2020 3:33 pm

Thommo wrote:Essentially the "argument" boils down to two inferences:

1) Because we forget things from our past, it is possible that we have forgotten our past prior to our being born. From this possibility you assert that this is exactly the case.
2) Because someone you call an authority has said these things are true, they should be taken as true.

Now, there's plenty that could be said about contradictory evidence (e.g. alternative witnesses like parents and mechanical explanations for memory like the brain) and invalid inferences, but I won't do that today. Instead, I'll just take it as read that the form of these arguments is acceptable to you. In this case I make the following two observations:

i) Because we forget things from our past, it is possible that you have forgotten that in your past you accepted this argument is flawed. From this possibility you therefore must accept that this is exactly the case or reject your own line of reasoning.
ii) Because Blackbart, who I declare an authority, has said this argument is silly, it should be taken as silly or again we must reject the line of reasoning.


you can call any street dog as an authority and take his words without questioning him,( that is your problem that you want to fall into te hole by following another blind ) but i will not listen anyone until one gives me another explanation beside this Practical explanation and proves himself. ( that is it )

and so far my authority ( Srila Prabhupada ) goes so he has already given us this Practical explanation, and i will follow him,

but you go on listening your own self proclaimed scientists, who says something for now and than again something else in future ( as if science is an childs play ) that any street dog will come in future and change it with something better.

but i do not have my things like that, here is the purpsoe of human life, and this was same even in past as i have explained right nowand this will remain as it is ( even in future ) and people has to listen always ( but your western civilization has replaced the real mum with the whores{ aka the so called scientists [ otherwise your politicians cant remain in the superior position as they are posing to be right now ]}) without any questioning the authority.

but our misfortune is this that you westerns cats and dogs are leading everyone and spoiling everything with your whimsical laws ( because you have captured the power by hook or crook )
_________________
and now you very attentively follow this rotten bart and go to hell with him. ( it is your problem after all ) not my problem
User avatar
carda
Banned Sockpuppet
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: hukaa
Posts: 34

Country: india
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#33  Postby felltoearth » Aug 02, 2020 3:36 pm

carda wrote:
BlackBart wrote:
carda wrote:and thank you to all of you for passing your opinions. ( but i dont
BTW Do you remember not borrowing £1000 from me? Then what proof do you have you didn't?

Paypal will be fine. :coffee:


thank you sire but dont be an attention seeking whore here. :naughty:


Attention seeking whore says what?
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
User avatar
felltoearth
 
Posts: 14004
Age: 53

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#34  Postby carda » Aug 02, 2020 3:37 pm

Mike_L wrote:Ray Harryhausen tried to warn us...



so what is your point ? huh? ( son of your neigbour )
User avatar
carda
Banned Sockpuppet
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: hukaa
Posts: 34

Country: india
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#35  Postby felltoearth » Aug 02, 2020 3:38 pm

carda wrote:
BlackBart wrote:Given that the air hangs heavy with the musty tang of hosiery, it won't be Evolving who is going away.


and had it been the case that this community ( would have been pack of sane people ) than you are the first who would get permanent ban.

Oh, we are fully aware that we are a pack of nutters. Not against the FUA, mind.
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
User avatar
felltoearth
 
Posts: 14004
Age: 53

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

Ads by Google


Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#36  Postby Thommo » Aug 02, 2020 3:43 pm

carda wrote:you can call any street dog as an authority and take his words without questioning him,( that is your problem that you want to fall into te hole by following another blind ) but i will not listen anyone until one gives me another explanation beside this Practical explanation and proves himself. ( that is it )

and so far my authority ( Srila Prabhupada ) goes so he has already given us this Practical explanation, and i will follow him,


Well, yes, that's the point. You declare this person an authority and insist that's good enough, which is what I jokingly did in reply.

By this token, since you haven't given this so-called practical explanation to us, we should follow your lead and insist we "will not listen" until you "prove [your]self", either.

carda wrote:but your western civilization has replaced the real mum with the whores


Sure. Let me reply with another product of my western civilization: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks". :P
User avatar
Thommo
 
Posts: 27172

Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#37  Postby carda » Aug 02, 2020 3:51 pm

Thommo wrote:
carda wrote:you can call any street dog as an authority and take his words without questioning him,( that is your problem that you want to fall into te hole by following another blind ) but i will not listen anyone until one gives me another explanation beside this Practical explanation and proves himself. ( that is it )

and so far my authority ( Srila Prabhupada ) goes so he has already given us this Practical explanation, and i will follow him,


Well, yes, that's the point. You declare this person an authority and insist that's good enough, which is what I jokingly did in reply.

By this token, since you haven't given this so-called practical explanation to us, we should follow your lead and insist we "will not listen" until you "prove [your]self", either.

carda wrote:but your western civilization has replaced the real mum with the whores


Sure. Let me reply with another product of my western civilization: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks". :P


i have explained Practical explanation ( but that is not to be argued by the tiny ants like yourself and waste time here { spoiled whore }) for it must be published on wholesale scale ( and than you see the fun )

and it is useless to argue with the hypocrite iditos ( like yourself ) who are pretending to be sleeping, and who can awake those ? who are pretending to be sleeping ? ( i cant do it )

and good luck with your hypocrisy and fool yourself ( undesirable stool ) and right now its your turn ( rotten apple ) to give me another explanation, but you just *imposed* ( or shifted burden of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

but still go on with your farce, i do have no problem ( cuz im also very tiny like yourself ) and could not preach on wholesale scale. ( so it my just my fault not yours or of anyone else )
User avatar
carda
Banned Sockpuppet
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: hukaa
Posts: 34

Country: india
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#38  Postby carda » Aug 02, 2020 3:52 pm

felltoearth wrote:
carda wrote:
BlackBart wrote:Given that the air hangs heavy with the musty tang of hosiery, it won't be Evolving who is going away.


and had it been the case that this community ( would have been pack of sane people ) than you are the first who would get permanent ban.

Oh, we are fully aware that we are a pack of nutters. Not against the FUA, mind.


thank you for telling me that how much aware of actually are, thank you ( now you can leave with your awareness ) cuz i have nothing to do anything with any of you.

so very kindly leave from here.
User avatar
carda
Banned Sockpuppet
THREAD STARTER
 
Name: hukaa
Posts: 34

Country: india
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#39  Postby BlackBart » Aug 02, 2020 3:54 pm

carda wrote:
BlackBart wrote:Given that the air hangs heavy with the musty tang of hosiery, it won't be Evolving who is going away.


and had it been the case that this community ( would have been pack of sane people ) than you are the first who would get permanent ban.


They're all sane here - they have all have written confirmation (They also know how brackets work).

So...BlackBart or carda? Place your bets please.
You don't crucify people! Not on Good Friday! - Harold Shand
User avatar
BlackBart
 
Name: rotten bart
Posts: 12232
Age: 58
Male

United Kingdom (uk)
Print view this post

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

#40  Postby felltoearth » Aug 02, 2020 3:57 pm

carda wrote:
felltoearth wrote:
carda wrote:
BlackBart wrote:Given that the air hangs heavy with the musty tang of hosiery, it won't be Evolving who is going away.


and had it been the case that this community ( would have been pack of sane people ) than you are the first who would get permanent ban.

Oh, we are fully aware that we are a pack of nutters. Not against the FUA, mind.


thank you for telling me that how much aware of actually are, thank you ( now you can leave with your awareness ) cuz i have nothing to do anything with any of you.

so very kindly leave from here.


I won’t be the one leaving. I can assure you of that. Predict, even. :teef:
"Walla Walla Bonga!" — Witticism
User avatar
felltoearth
 
Posts: 14004
Age: 53

Canada (ca)
Print view this post

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest